Caning for a College Fellow

Story Info
Laura wants to know what caning feels like.
2.4k words
4.28
34.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features caning and spanking. All characters are well over 18.

*****

While Miss Wilson enjoyed being around school for some of the hols when things were quiet and one might relax, she also always felt a need to get out and about and keep up with old friendships (and perhaps make some new ones). She packed up a case to hold about a fortnight's worth of clothing and necessaries, and took off right after classes ended in her classic red Sunbeam Alpine.

She loved navigating the back roads of northern England in her little auto and the breeze that she enjoyed when she had the top down. It was only a few hours to get to see her ancient friend Maisie from Roedaean days. Getting there featured her having the Sunbeam checked out in the village and then departing with the small case in the boot. She managed to stop along the way for some flowers and sweets for Maisie's children, who were at university age. In fact, she recalled, Laura, the elder, was now a Cambridge graduate from Beth's old college, and, moreover, was a Fellow of the college no less.

The nice stone house was still the same, not too massive but comfortable and she had her own delightful room with a view of the sea. It was warm and they all sat on the porch and enjoyed some drinks before dinner, which was charmingly informal.

She realized that she had been visiting Maisie every summer for quite a long time and really looked forward to renewing their friendship. Maisie had married well and her family had been well-fixed even back when Beth first met her. In fact, three summers ago, Beth had visited her at her family's place out in Ontario, Canada. But the stone house by the sea was far closer and Beth had come to regard it as a home away from home since she so rarely got back to the States to see her own family.

She truly enjoyed her romp through the countryside in the red Sunbeam. She almost wished she had someone to accompany her, perhaps that Mr Hinchtcliffe who was the guardian of one of her pupils but was a solicitor way off in London. But she focused on the curving roads and headed to Maisie's stone house by the sea.

Once there she was ensconced with her old school friend on the lovely porch overlooking the sea. It was an uncharacteristically clear day and with the fruity Rhine wine in their glasses, it was for Beth the kind of escape from her daily work she sorely needed.

Maisie seemed happy and in good physical shape. She managed to get to London often enough to be well-acquainted with all theatrical attractions worthy of note. Beth took some notes as she hoped to get a few days down in London before summer was over. Maisie's daughter Laura was already there, visiting from Cambridge, where Laura was now, as surprising as the word continued to Beth, a Fellow at her old college.

Laura was blonde and quite attractive, although she seemed a bit introverted and seemed more scholarly in all ways that Beth recalled being herself in the years she had spent at Keys. But after all, Laura had managed to become a Fellow of the college, no mean accomplishment still for a competent woman, which Beth was certain Laura was in her field.

Laura began asking her mother's oldest friend about life at St Dithering's.

"You'd likely be quite bored quickly," Beth answered lightly. "I enjoy the children and perhaps exposing them to some literature they hadn't known much about. And I do have some responsibilities as deputy head that keep me quite fully occupied. But it is near a small village and admittedly, rather quiet. Although the pupils do get up to plenty of tricks."

"Mum tells me you still are allowed to cane," Laura said calmly. "I imagine that is now quite a rarity. Do you think some parents seek your school out for that?"

"I doubt it," Beth answered. "Most of our pupils are sent by parents who are either assigned overseas or who have always sent their children to schools like this one. And I must confess that I haven't had to discipline all that much this term. Hardly ever in class, occasionally in my capacity as deputy head."

"It's really quite amazing anyway," Laura said, with a confused look on her face. "Do you really think it is still a good thing to do that in this day and age?"

"I doubt I would have introduced it if it hadn't been long established," Beth responded, "but it does do wonders at producing relatively good behavior and very little truly offensive conduct."

"Mum, remember when you used to spank me?" Laura looked at her mother with a grin.

"Indeed I do," Maisie said with a chuckle

Beth laughed when Maisie confirmed that she had spanked her daughter Laura.

"For what was she spanked?" Beth asked.

"Oh," Maisie said coyly, "maybe Laura should tell you that."

Laura, despite her status now as a Fellow of a Cambridge college, felt her face getting red. Finally, she gathered herself and answered her mother's oldest friend, "Mum would spank me when I got sassy and a few times when I came in quite late and smelling of spirits."

"Well, it hasn't seemed to have hurt your advancement much," Beth suggested.

Laura nodded her agreement and then asked Beth quietly, "I know you're on hols but it would make me feel better if you showed me how you give a spanking or use the cane."

"Have you done anything to deserve it?" Beth asked quite plainly.

"I guess so," Laura responded. "I probably should've waited longer to start my drive up here the other day because we had a lengthy cocktail hour at the college."

"Young lady," Beth Wilson said to Laura, in a stern tone, "I'm afraid you've behaved badly and must be disciplined."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss Wilson," Laura said in a pleading voice, "I'm sorry for being irresponsible. It won't happen again."

"It certainly had better not or I'm sure your mother here will take steps similar to the ones I am taking now," Beth answered, just as firmly. "Now stand up, Laura, and lift your skirt above your waist and bend over that table."

Laura, who was just 30, felt much younger now. She was wearing a peasant blouse with a tweed skirt and flats. But now she was bent over the table out on the deck overlooking the sea-she was grateful that no one could observe the scene from outside, with her skirt up above her waist and her rather skimpy maroon thong on full display.

Maisie watched with amazement as her old friend Beth reached into her capacious handbag and extracted a thin cane, not too long to fit in her handbag. Beth gave the cane a few swishes in the air and then turned to stand behind Laura.

"I'm afraid that thong will have to come down, Laura," she said, "because the cane must be given on the bare bottom."

Laura with great embarrassment reached into the waistband of her thong and pulled it down to below her knees. She then returned to her position with skirt up and bottom bared over the table edge.

Beth stood behind her and laid the cane across her pale bottom. She slowly drew it back and then flicked her wrist as she placed the first stroke carefully in the middle of Laura's bottom. The cane made a quiet noise ("THWIPP") as it made contact with Laura's bottom cheeks.

Laura had never received the cane before and she was not expecting a stroke that would sting, and the sting got worse. She let out a scream but was able to avoid jumping up.

"Very good, Laura," Beth complimented her, "so stay in that position for the duration of your punishment."

Laura began to wonder what she had got herself in for. Beth had not said how many strokes would be given. Laura hoped that there would only be a few-she recalled that six was the traditional number but didn't know where she had heard or read that. It wasn't something she encountered in her research at Cambridge, she thought to herself and repressed a need to laugh at that thought.

Beth now drew the cane back again and flicked her wrist to impart another stinging stroke, this one lower on Laura's bottom, almost at the crease between bottom and thigh. Laura let out a scream and for a moment was almost jumping but somehow controlled herself. Beth watched as the red tramlines-two for each stroke slowly began to appear on Laura's bottom.

Beth allowed the second stroke to sink in and then fired a third stroke right across Laura's bottom and Laura let out a full-fledged scream. But she was reluctant to ask for mercy and admit she couldn't take what a schoolteacher was dishing out.

Finally, Beth aimed the cane again and delivered a criss-cross stroke across the others. Laura screamed but held position...somehow.

Then Beth said, "I think that's enough of a demonstration but if you had really been before me for discipline after what you did, you understand we might have been more severe."

Laura was still enough into the scene to thank Miss Wilson, calling her thusly, for taking the time to correct her.

But Maisie, Laura's mother, was still disturbed by her daughter's driving after cocktails. She said, "Laura, I don't care what Beth says but I feel you still have some punishment coming for taking your life into your hands after drinking."

Laura was surprised and then amazed when Maisie ordered her to leave her knickers down and skirt up and get across the maternal lap.

Laura was definitely rethinking her decision to stop off at home during the summer when Beth Wilson would be visiting. She enjoyed Cambridge, where she had earned much respect, but she loved being by the sea and enjoyed seeing her mother's friend. She thought Beth exemplified the prospect that you needn't moulder away if you went to teach at some old-fashioned school off in the woods.

And she realized that she did have this weird need to have Beth demonstrate how she caned-on Laura's bottom. Now she was over her mother's lap and brought back in her thoughts to when her mum, Maisie, often had occasion to take Laura as well as he brother over the lap for a good hard spanking.

This was indeed just what Laura was on the receiving end, so to speak, as Maisie spanked her hard, alternating cheeks until she started to see them turn red and Laura actually began to cry. Finally, her mother stopped and tapped her bottom cheeks to indicate she could get up.

Laura tried to retain an ounce of dignity in this situation but it was impossible. Her tiny maroon thong dangled at her knees and she tried to slip it off without making a display of herself and even that was impossible as she had to tug and go into contortions, given her very sore bottom, to get it loose. She decided that it was preferable now to go without knickers.

Beth was not really enjoying herself watching her friend Maisie spank her daughter Laura. Beth wondered why Laura had started this, with wanting to have Beth show her what it was like to feel the cane on her bottom.

"Laura," Beth said, trying to calm things after Laura had been trying to get herself together after the spanking by finally getting her thong off from around her ankles, "I'm sorry that things went off in this direction. You have done such marvelous things at Cambridge-to be a Fellow, why we could hardly have thought of that even a few years ago when I was there."

"No, it's really my fault, Beth," Laura responded. "I'm a big girl and I should have thought again about driving up here before I had had a chance to sleep it off. I might have gotten into an accident so I think I was lucky and maybe getting that whaling from both you and Mum will make me think again next time I'm in that situation. Even so, I did want to get here to see you, too," she smiled shyly.

"Beth," Laura went on, "do they still make you stand in the corner at your school when you've misbehaved? I remember they used to do that when I was at grammar school."

Miss Wilson took in a breath, amazed that this bright young woman seemed so interested in discipline that was routine at StD's, if not at that many other schools any more. She figured a demonstration was in order.

"Here, Laura," Beth responded. "If you really want to know, I'll show you."

"It won't hurt...like the cane, will it?" Laura answered hesitantly.

"No," Beth said. "I have wooden chairs on each side of my desk. If someone is naughty, I might have her come up and kneel on the chair, facing over the back."

"And that's it?" Laura asked.

"Well," Beth smiled, "not quite. I will then lift her skirt about her waist, lower her knickers below her knees, and she will stay there on the chair with everyone in the class having her bare bottom on view for a while until she is disciplined."

"And you have boys in your classes, too, don't you?" Laura asked.

"Yes, we do," Beth replied, "and the same thing happens when they misbehave."

"So do you want to come over here and kneel up on the seat of this chair?" Beth went on.

"Hmm," Laura wavered, "oh...ok" as she thought, "In for a penny, in for a pound."

She walked over to the chair, got up on her knees on the padding, and flipped her skirt up above her waist. Since she had not replaced her thong after being caned and spanked, her bottom was bare and showed the redness from the spanking and the lines Beth's cane had inflicted.

"You definitely look like a naughty school-girl with those tram lines on your bottom," Beth commented.

Then Maisie returned and smiled at seeing her daughter's bare bottom on display.

"Right, Beth," she said, "I hope you make her stay like that for a while until she remembers not to imbibe when she drives."