Caning for Young Professional

Story Info
Trainee solicitor is caned by senior partner and loves it.
2.2k words
4.64
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1962 "PC" and "sexual equality" had not been heard of let alone complied with. I was proud that I was to be the first female articled clerk to be employed by Large Botham and Strike Solicitors. The three partners who seemed old to me at the time, but were probably 45 to 50 interviewed me. They said they were a little concerned at offering a female the position as they still used physical punishment to discipline staff who fell short of the required standards. They made it clear that I would be treated like all the other staff.

I had attended a mixed school and by the time I had accepted the training contract I was with my second boyfriend and was no longer a virgin. That said I was still very naïve. Mr. Botham was my training partner who I had regular progress meetings with. After six months I failed my first exams and was summonsed to his large office. He said that they would have to end my contract and let me go. I was gutted and pleaded to be allowed to take the exam again.

Mr. Botham said he had only once allowed this but the trainee had agreed to be punished in an attempt to encourage him to mend his ways. He said that as I was a girl he was concerned that physical punishment might be embarrassing for me. I pointed out that at the interview the partners had said I would be treated in exactly the same way as a male. He said he could not argue with my logic and agreed.

Mr. Botham said that Mr. Strike would attend if I wished him to. I said the fewer the better but later realized how naïve this was. Mr. Botham said so be it but I could change my mind at any time. I don't remember how I thought things would be carried out. Reality hit hard when after a short lecture Mr. Botham told me to lift my skirt up to my waist and lay across his desk. My heart was beating out of my chest and I wasn't sure whether I was excited or nervous. I panicked that having been wearing them all day my knickers might not take close inspection.

Mr. Botham started the lecture again from somewhere behind me. I had never felt so vulnerable. My knickers were by today's standards very substantial but at the time seemed to cover nothing. Much more alarming however was that my vulnerability or something was making my pussy not only hot but very wet. It was as if his voice was caressing my pussy and I could do nothing about it.

His voice was so soothing I was feeling more and more relaxed every minute that past. My body was melting into the desk and a wave of comforting warm flowed through me. I was there to be punished but completely inexplicably I was feeling euphoric.

The first strike of the cane shattered everything. The fire shot though my whole body. As I took stock the fire settled in the long line across my bottom. The shriek that I heard was from my mouth. As I tried to settle myself I felt the cane make contact with my knickers but now at 90 degrees to previously. As it travelled further between my legs it was tapping lightly and by the time it was tapping my clit the euphoria was even stronger than before.

I knew my pussy had been wet before, now I knew that the knickers would be starting to soak through. My clit had not registered the fact that the cane was no longer tapping it as by bottom was seared again. This was lower and much closer to my swollen pussy. The shriek was the same as was the fire across my bottom. Even the pain seemed to be making my heart beat faster and my mouth become drier.

I found myself pushing my bottom back in anticipation of my pussy being tapped again. I think I heard him give a little chuckle as the tapping began. This time it was a little harder but I wanted to ask him to make it harder still. It hit me at that second that far from a punishment this felt like Mr. Botham was making love to me. Not with his prick but with the cane. No man's cock had excited me half as much as Mr. Botham was with his cane.

Would I have my first orgasm in front of someone else for the first time? Would I have an orgasm in this most unusual way imaginable? The third strike was the hardest yet and the pain threatened to override the pleasure just for a moment. No tapping this time as the fourth landed quickly after the third. I was shocked as the fifth and sixth followed right on. Pain was now all encompassing and my shrieking and crying left me shaking out of control.

"You have another six young lady. Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I promise to do better I have learned my lesson. Please don't cane me any more. I will do anything but do not cane my bottom again."

"I will consider postponing the other six if over the next few minutes I think you have really learned the lessons."

As the tapping was started again I not only felt that my knickers were soaked but I could hear that they were. The pain was now once again ramping up the arousal rather than suppressing it. I was pushing my bum back to encourage him to hit me harder. As I thought that my orgasm was inevitable the tapping stopped and I felt his hands on the waistband of my knickers. As they were lowered the wetness was embarrassingly obvious.

I didn't care that this man could now see the whole of my excited pussy and my bottom. Two of his fingers started at my clit and gently slid the length of my pussy until they found the middle of my ass. Now dripping wet they traced the stripes. He did this time and time again until my cheeks and anus were as wet as my pussy. I was desperate to orgasm but just as desperate to make this last forever.

As his two fingers reached my clit again something gently rubbed the very center of my bum hole. It was his thumb from the same hand that circled the wet inch around the entrance. For the first time he was rubbing my clit or rather very close to each side with his fingers split. The thumb applied very little pressure but I felt my bottom relax completely and as I pushed back it entered the warm hole very slightly. Nothing had travelled that way through that hole and nothing had prepared me for such a delight.

"I had a feeling you might like that. Would you like me to push my thumb a little further or do you want to do it all yourself?"

I didn't trust my mouth to be able to talk let alone use words that made sense. I pushed back hard and the thumb sunk in until I felt the rest of his hand. I am not sure how much I was pushing backwards and forwards but his thumb was fucking me and somehow rubbing around inside me. Over the next nearly sixty years no prick, vibrator, dildo or other phallic shaped object has ever got close to fucking me so beautifully as his two-inch thumb. I felt I was in a trance and was riding a sexual tidal wave that carried me for miles.

At times I thought I would orgasm but I was just being held at a state where the excitement was nearly as intense but there was no relief and no climax. Time stood still the only part of Mr. Botham that existed was one hand. I think his fingers around my clit disappeared and reappeared during this time but the thumb was relentless.

Through the fog of the trance I was shocked to hear a sexual wailing until I realized I was making the noise. I have no idea how long his thumb had been up my bottom but I knew things had to progress. Mr. Botham had made no move to change things. Was he going to fuck me I wondered and if not why not? Shifting myself in an attempt to get his fingers to enter my pussy only succeeded in removing them from my clit. As if independent of me my clit objected and his fingers were soon back in place.

"I think that this experience has got you thinking young lady. Would you like me to stop there or would you like me to spank your bottom while carrying on playing with you?"

"Please whatever you do don't stop playing with me. I am so close, so close to, so close to you know."

"I know but I would like to hear you ask me quite clearly what you want."

No trance now my mind was thinking clearly and my pussy and bottom were dictating the agenda.

"Please Mr. Botham bring me to orgasm I have never needed one so bad or looked forward to one for so long."

I don't think he changed what he was doing with my clit or bottom but he started to spank my bottom on alternative cheeks. It was not hard but it still stung my striped cheeks. For all the arousal up to then for the first time I knew I would orgasm. Not immediately but soon, as soon as the spanking got hard enough.

"Oh thank you Mr. Botham thank you that is so sexy."

I was thanking the man for caning me and then spanking me. It was crazy but no man had ever or would ever do anything for me that was as exciting. Very quickly I knew that nothing would prevent me cumming but it was going to come from somewhere so deep inside me it would take forever to arrive. The first spasm or wave coincided with his hardest spank and each subsequent spank was accompanied by a spasm. The thumb in my bottom was just able to stop me thrashing out of control and meant my bottom was still an easy target. My whole body tensed and shook with each spasm. After about two dozen I was back in a trance but my bottom was red raw.

I pleaded with him to stop not because of my bottom but because my clit was now oversensitive. At this stage he was laughing at me but I did not understand why. The spanking became almost gentle but kept to the same rhythm. My clit was now rubbed harder than any time. My bottom was so loose and relaxed that the thumb seemed to be going in even deeper.

At this stage I lost it completely and started swearing and cursing and telling him to stop.

"Trust me you are so nearly there."

I did not know what he meant until my clit exploded so violently I lost all control of my body. I was aware of squirting pee or something at an enormous pressure onto his hand. This squirting stopped and started in time with the new contractions that gripped my pussy and bottom. Five or six spasms hit me before I slumped lifeless on the desk. The second orgasm was more violent than the first being almost painful throughout. It left me not only drained but also deeply satisfied like I had had every last bit or arousal spanked from me.

"My god that was quite something it was like you had never had an orgasm before. Are all your orgasms as violent as that?"

"It was my first orgasm with someone else so I don't know if they will all be quite as violent and wonderful as that. I can't believe you did not want to fuck me."

"Oh I wanted to fuck you but I wanted to keep a little treat for myself if you decide to come back for the other half of your punishment."

I could not wait for seven days to go by but it was with an already gushing pussy that I laid across his desk a week later. Things were not greatly different until after the caning and some expert work with his fingers he turned me onto my back on the desk and entered me. He fucked me slowly and I had my third orgasm at his hands as he played with my clit and fucked me deeply.

My punishment was over but I asked if he would cane me once more a week later and not surprisingly he did not hesitate. I was delighted that the fact that his prick was on the small size made my first experience of anal intercourse a wonderful one. He even managed to hit my aroused clit with a ruler throughout my orgasm. This reminded me of that first time. We had sex regularly but not often for the next four years. There was no romance and no expectation of anything other than the sex. I had three boyfriends during this time and he was apparently still happily with his wife.

Nothing has ever got close to that first time together and I regularly fantasize about it particularly when my husband takes me across his knee. I love these occasions but do feel guilty that it is thoughts of Mr. Botham and his expert cane which trigger my orgasms.