Cannabis Confessions Pt. 01

Info
Using weed for pain and for adult fun.
198 words
4.5
7.9k
6
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick update on coming content followed by an experiment... what happens when Tempest, a chronic pain patient who uses marijuana, actually chooses to not use weed merely to soothe her aches and pains, but to recreationally get high while masturbating and recording. T. discusses the difference between edibles and inhaling weed, microdosing for pain, weed culture now and growing up with hippy parents who also smoke, the guilt of smoking because of growing up during the "Just Say No" era of drug propaganda, basic weed and sex safety and why sex while high falls in into CNC (consensual non-consent). As IQ dropping and bimboification is a huge kink for the otherwise intelligent and loquacious T., the idea of willingly letting herself get turned into a ditzy airhead stoner slut was too damn appealing to *not* try! So, grab an edible or a pipe, get naked and enjoy the show!

As weed always makes T. a little horny, she knew playing while high would be interesting... she just didn't plan on it feeling in-fucking-credible.

Disclaimer: Author is over 21, and using responsibly by microdosing and is in a state where cannabis use is perfectly legal for recreational use.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weed does make sex so much better.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongover 1 year agoAuthor

@subbywannabe ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ That is *exactly* why I was telling you when I was pausing for more ๐Ÿ˜

subbywannabesubbywannabeover 1 year ago

You really are just fabulous. You know you actually don't have to tell us that you're taking a break we can't tell LOL. Oh wait we probably would realize it when the weed kicked in

kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

Comment -Part 2. I love how the higher you got and the more you touched yourself, your voice sounded younger and younger! Oh you begged to touch you, taste you, Iโ€™d also want to smell you. 5 ๐ŸŒŸ! You sweet little slut.

kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

Ah yes, stoned and fucking. I remember the first time a girl introduced me to the sheer pleasure of it. Thanks for stirring that long ago memory. I like your long recordings. I listen to them while driving to work. Reduces road rage for sure.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Real Talk: Orgasm Rxย Why orgasms are the best medicine.in Audio
Real Talk: Recoveryย First orgasm after weeks of being sick.in Audio
Making Myself Cum...ย After edging for an hour, T. makes herself cum for you.in Audio
Orgasmic Blissย Sometimes you just keep cummingโ€ฆin Audio
Dark Places: Primal Confessionsย Taboo subject: Period sex, predator/prey and wolves.in Audio
More Stories