Cannabis Quencher Ch. 02

Story Info
Butch budtender is lured back to pastel femme once again.
8.6k words
4.8
12k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It's been forever since I was last able to update and I've been working on this for ages. I hope you enjoy the second chapter between these two!

A few weeks pass since Lyl left Kitten on her doorstep.

Except for some light and flirtatious conversation via text, the two women had not been able to catch each other at the Jade Queen again. It seemed that whenever Kitten came to buy in the morning, Lyl was working the night shift. If Lyl took on the day shift, Kitten often came by at night.

Playfully lamenting over their bad luck and conflicting routines became a regular topic of their messages.

Though Lyl was sure that the floral femme she had become so infatuated with frustrations were mostly in jest, her own were closer to truth. She wanted to see Kitten so badly at times that she considered dropping in on her place before, during, or after work. The memory of the woman spread out beneath her and swathed in violet light snuck into her mind here and there, often getting her off track with her duties at the pot shop.

As badly as she wanted to see that in real life again, she knew better, avoided the subject and resisted the urge to ask. She was sure Kitten would invite her over for another round when she was ready.

"This isn't like you, you like that girl too much."

The nasal drone of her bookish brother, Malcolm, shook Lyl out of her thoughts. They were at their warehouse tucked into a nook of forest outside of Seattle, a grow for their hundreds of cannabis plants. She had come to go over the accounts with her sibling who practically lived there with a handful of assistants to tend and harvest the crop. He had a better head for numbers and a greener thumb for growing cannabis than she did.

Since childhood they had always been opposites in both body and personality. Where Lyl was the quiet and kind one, her brother Malcolm was often sharp and rude. He had taken after their mother physically, making him short, thin, and myopic. The thick glasses he needed often made him a target for bullying during their school days. It was even worse in high school when it became apparent that his older sister was so obviously much larger, taller, and stronger. The teasing led to his somewhat dour personality in adulthood. However, beneath it all he was a sweet little man who cared about his sibling that always jumped to his defense.

"Eh...what?" Lyl asked, looking up from a spreadsheet of numbers. She'd been staring at a certain column because the total was just one number off from Kitten's address.

"The one who looks like she stepped out of an Anthropologie catalogue," Malcolm replies, something of a sneer in his tone. "Looks like she'd make friends with every dog, cat, and Bambi who crossed her way. The one you've been daydreaming about and sneaking off to-"

"Okay, alright! I get it!" Lyl rolls her eyes and throws down her spreadsheets on the table, "So what?"

"So what!? We had a rule about customers and you made me swear I wouldn't flirt with that cute dude-"

"Not fair," the woman interjects, "he was applying to be one of our budtenders. Kitten doesn't work for us and she's still buying regularly. She even leaves tips."

"So it's true. You must really like this one if you gave her a *pet* name." Only Malcolm could put so much disdain behind a word like "pet" that it almost sounded like he spat it rather than said it.

Lyl thought her explanation was fairly simple but her brother only glared at her with narrowed eyes.

"Malcolm..." she sighs, clearly exasperated.

"Just don't let it get in the way of your work," the man interjects, pointing a pencil at his sister, "harvest is just a few weeks away and I'm cutting it close with this latest crop in our Tacoma warehouse. I'm thinking of leaving you and Brooks to look after the girls here while I oversee that one personally."

This makes Lyl raise her brows curiously, the "girls" he was referring to were their best plants kept on these grounds. Brooks, her brother's right hand man, also had a passion for growing premium weed but a much softer demeanor. He was a mousy white boy from California with hippie parents.

Things must be really bad if her brother felt the need to pick up and move.

He had his own condo in the city but he spent so much time here that they had a bedroom and full bathroom built adjacent to his office. After all of his assistants left for the day Malcolm often remained. He preferred the grow, doing the books, and dedicating himself to their care than most human relationships.

"Everything fine down there?" Lyl asks, a skeptical look on her face.

"Yeah, they're just not doing exactly everything to my liking..." the man trails off, mumbling something under his breath about manure as he begins to collect his charts and belongings spread across the table, "Anyway, go home and get some rest. Brooks will do most of the work but I'll send you a schedule so you can check up on him. I'm driving to Tacoma in the morning."

Seeing that her brother wouldn't allow any room for comments or argument, Lyl packed up her spreadsheets and headed out into the night.

The air was cold and damp as the broad woman shrugged on her denim jacket, the hood and insides lined with fluffy sheepskin to further guard against the forest's chill. A pale concrete path leads her away from the sliding doors of the Jade Queen's offices to a small gravel parking lot where her car awaits her. Though she can smell the rain in the air and feel a few droplets on her brow, she produces a joint and manages to light it successfully as she leans against the trunk of her car.

There are other vehicles in the lot outside of her and her brother's. She recognizes all but one that must surely belong to a new employee. They had a rotation of crops on their piece of land and harvested a ripened field earlier that week. Given that it was the time of the Big Dark, it was only 7pm though it felt more like 11pm, but the tenders have usually gone home by now. With her brother going to Tacoma, he must have them working overtime before he left to make for less complications while he was gone.

Reflections about their cannabis business swirled through Lyl's head as she leaned against her car and enjoyed her joint. How they'd begun with just a few plants, some prize money, and a weak dream that grew before they knew it. She and her brother were very aware of how lucky they were in this budding industry. Every festival and cannabis themed event they went to reminded them of one simple fact, not many Black people (mixed or no) were able to build what they had. It wasn't an industry particularly welcome to people of color in general but somehow they made the right moves and pissed the least amount of people off to make it.

Sad as it was, their thriving business made the woman swell with inner pride as her eyes scanned what she could see of their offices and warehouses from the parking lot. As she finishes her joint and begins to fish for her keys in her jacket pocket, she feels the familiar *buzz, buzz* of her cell phone in her pants.

Once she has her keys and phone in hand, she opens the door and climbs into her car. The black leather interior of the vehicle feels cold, even through her denim, and Lyl flips on the seat warmers once she starts the engine. As she waits for the cabin to warm up she checks her phone, heart stopping when she sees a message from her pastel femme.

Without a second thought, she opens it and feels a wet heat gather in her Levi's. Kitten sent a mirror selfie in what she assumed was her upstairs bedroom, draped across a plush and neatly made four poster bed.

Dressed in pale pink leather lingerie trimmed with glinting golden loops, buttons, and buckles that hugged her curvaceous form, it was nothing like any lewd pic she'd ever been sent by a woman. Around her waist, she wore a short tulle skirt in the same pastel color that was so sheer it hid nothing beneath it. Coffee colored stockings matched her skin almost perfectly, lending the soft thighs she remembered an enticing shine. Above and around her, the violet light of her LED lamps made her dark skin glow as she crossed one free arm over her breasts to shield her nipples. Lyl swallowed as her mouth watered, thoughts quickly turned from how great Kitten looked to wondering what else she had in her wardrobe.

For a brief moment, her brother's voice echoes in Lyl's head as blood pounds in her ears, "...you like that girl too much..." but Kitten was already sending another picture that makes the tall woman catch her breath.

Now turned around, it was easy to see that the pink leather harness had makeshift angel's wings attached to the back and her plump bottom was raised just enough that she could see the shadow of the femme's pussy beneath her skirt. Kitten sent pictures in the past weeks before, usually of regular things like food she was eating and things that she saw but almost never of herself. Never any like this.

Idly, Lyl cups her crotch and presses firmly against her swelling clit, providing it with some stirring pressure as she reads Kitten's next message.

"See you again soon?"

The brief pause between texts gives Lyl enough time to catch her breath as she shifts her hips in her hand, a husky moan rising in her throat at the ache she felt there. Then the ellipses appears in anticipation of the femme's next message, one simple inquiry:

"Friday, please?"

There was just no way she was going to say no, not after this. She was likely going to have to be here on Friday night but she could have Kitten come to the office instead. It was easy to picture her walking up the path in a raincoat, lingerie, and heels. Would Kitten say no to such a request?

She would have plenty of time to think on it while driving home. With one hand, Lyl types her response as she shifts in her seat and prepares herself for what is likely to be an uncomfortable ride.

"Yes. I'll text you tomorrow." A break before she sends her next command, "Send more, Kitten."

Without waiting for a response, she tosses her phone into the passenger's seat and puts her car in reverse. During the forty minute ride back to her apartment, she hears her phone buzz at least ten times but she refuses to look once. It takes every bit of Lyl's concentration not to speed on the highway.

That was on Sunday.

By Wednesday their text conversations resumed as normal and she still hadn't caught even a glimpse of Kitten. There were no more racy pictures either though Lyl was sure if she asked that they would be provided. For now, the last set she sent did her just fine.

When she returned to her apartment that night, she scrolled through the ten extra shots of Kitten in a variety of poses and closeups. Each one seemed to be casual yet somehow carefully taken, the little femme certainly knew her angles well. They also became increasingly more explicit. By the end of it, Lyl's fingers were bringing her to a quick orgasm that left her quivering on her couch, hand shoved in her boxers and jeans halfway down her thighs.

Her brother was absolutely right, she did like her way too much.

She was glad for the routine conversation over texts that continued as usual the next day and the distraction of her brother's extra tasks for her. Neither things were too complicated and she could put aside her yearnings for now. Wednesday went by quickly without her thinking of Kitten's photos but once the work day ended, that anxious excitement returned realizing it was already practically Thursday.

Lyl had the Thursday evening shift at the Jade Queen and somehow found the willpower to work productively. In the back of her mind she knew Friday was nearly there and it made her chest clench with anticipation. Lock up at the store went smoothly, her employees were seen safely to their cars, and she headed out to check up at the grow afterwards.

The rain drums against her windshield, breaking the night's silence, and the sound makes her think of Kitten the evening when she followed her home in the dense fog.

It didn't surprise her to find her lower lips swollen and dripping when she ducks into a private bathroom at the compound. Lyl can't remember the last time a woman enraptured her so.

Perhaps it was all the months of flirting beforehand when she came in the store. Maybe it was how soft, plush, and small she felt in her hands. She remembered those pictures again, she'd studied every detail by now, and her mind focuses on Kitten's face - shy yet confident. The girl was all too aware of what she wanted to incite in Lyl and it was working. Painfully so.

After splashing some water on her brow, the large woman manages to pull herself together just enough to appear at least somewhat normal to Brooks and the other greenhouse employees.

She goes through the motions inspecting the plants, perusing her brother's notes, getting feedback from Brooks and saying as little as possible to get through it faster. By the time Lyl finishes her rounds and leaves the farm's reformed hippie caretaker at the door, it's just after one in the morning. Gravel crunches under her boots as she heads for her car. Clad in her usual black, she moves like a pent up panther, brimming with energy just beneath the surface.

Just when she reaches into her jacket for the keys, her phone buzzes and she pulls it out instead. There is a message from Kitten but there is no picture this time, only a simple phrase.

"It's Friday."

Lyl pauses, staring at her screen. It was indeed Friday, technically, but she wasn't expecting to see Kitten tonight. Her eyebrows rise as the telltale ellipses appear and a photo shows up in her inbox.

She was wearing a completely sheer black midi dress that must have been specifically tailored for her. It hugged her every curve. The carefully placed darts accentuate the wideness of her hips, the sharp dip of her waist, and the heaviness of her modest breasts. Around her neck, she wore a black leather choker with a pronounced gold ring at the throat.

The lamps around her glowed with a crimson light as she posed in front of her mirror on all fours, back bowed like a stretching cat with her ass in the air and powdery pink hair shrouding her face.

Lyl could easily picture herself poised behind her and it made the woman bite her bottom lip.

Another set of ellipses appears as Kitten types her next message, "Tonight? We'll match."

The tall woman hesitates, she was supposed to open in the morning but if she did this she would have to go home beforehand.

"I have to open in the morning." Lyl replies with one hand as she clicks the button on her car's key fob with the other. Almost immediately, Kitten begins to write back, the ellipses appearing and fading as she types, pauses, then types again until it disappears entirely.

Just when the broad woman begins to wonder what she couldn't make her mind up about, she finally receives a reply, "Stay the night?"

A thrill runs up Lyl's spine at the invitation, a whole night where she could have Kitten in her hands? Wake up to her in the morning and have her again before opening? She couldn't refuse that.

"I have to go home and make a bag first."

"I'll wait."

She wasted almost no time answering that one. Smirking to herself, Lyl starts her car and heads off into the night. As she speeds down the highway toward her apartment, she conjures up a myriad of excuses for having her employees open the shop for themselves.

It takes her much longer than an hour to pull up to Kitten's townhome. She'd decided to shower and take care of her aching pussy first, she was soaked by the time she walked in the door. Freshly washed and writhing around on her sheets, Lyl's hitachi manages to pull a handful of quick orgasms from her. It helps her libido but it does little to quell the intense want for the pastel femme waiting for her.

She had a busy night but she still had more than enough energy to spare.

Clad all in black once more, her heart pounds as she takes long strides up the walkway toward Kitten's glass door, black backpack slung casually over her shoulder. Kitten left the blind over the thick glass pane up, she could see clearly down the dark empty hallway and the familiar lavender glow of the femme's lights upstairs.

Lyl swallows as she lifts her arm to press the button of the doorbell. She hesitates briefly before she catches her first glimpse of the pastel femme heading toward her down the hallway. Just looking at Kitten puts all her nerves at bay and they are quickly replaced with a brimming hunger.

She's wearing an oversized fluffy black sweatshirt, her pale pink curls left free around her shoulders, and that black and gold leather collar still snug around her throat. Something about it incites something in Lyl, the memory of the woman's slender neck in her hand and that pent up energy swells with excitement. Kitten looks annoyed, likely at her lateness, but it does nothing to deter the hunger growing in Lyl's loins at the sight of her.

Her employees will definitely be opening on their own for the first time ever in the morning.

Kitten opens the door casually to let her in and the tall woman steps over the threshold, filling the doorway with such intensity radiating off her that the smaller woman takes a step back. Lyl kicks off her Nikes, leaving them in a pile behind her as she pulls the door closed sharply, causing the glass pane to rattle.

The femme sucks in a breath at the sound but she doesn't break Lyl's hungry stare. This was different than last time, the sexual tension was thicker now that there was no pretense as to why she was here and what was likely to happen.

"You're late," Kittens somehow manages to sputter out, "it's been almost two hours."

"Yeah?" Lyl's reply is simple, low, and husky with arousal. She takes another step forward to further close the distance between them.

It takes everything in Kitten's power to not take a step back in response, shrink, or shy away. She feels herself trembling and hopes that Lyl doesn't notice, however, her voice betrays her, "I-I don't like to be kept waiting-"

Her words are quickly silenced by the butch woman reaching for the ring on her collar to pull her forward into a heated kiss. Kitten gasps against her lips, whimpers with every threat of Lyl's golden fangs gliding against her flesh, and finds herself moaning when her strong kisses turn fiercely tender.

The larger woman wraps her arms around her and Kitten clings to her jacket as she finds herself quickly engulfed in her embrace. It isn't long until her confidence grows and her tongue snakes out to taste Lyl's. This time it's her turn to moan and shudder as she enjoys the other woman's affections, delighting in their mingling tastes.

When they finally part, both women are panting, gripping the other tightly as they realize they're making out in plain view at her front door. Neither of them move to release the other, in fact, Lyl pulls the plush woman against her, hard thigh parting her legs, and her free hand palms the bottom of her sweatshirt. Gently but firmly she draws the soft material upwards, practically purring when she finds what feels to be the hem of the mesh dress stretched tautly over the curve of the femme's buttocks. Even if she can't see it in the dark hallway, Lyl is sure it's the same from the picture Kitten sent earlier that night.

"I have cum so many times to those pictures you sent me..." Lyl confesses with a growl, the words pouring from her once she began, "So many times I wanted to ditch the shop, come over here, and fuck you."

The last words that come from her are said with such aroused, heated, conviction that Kitten's breath catches and her nipples harden. She tries to speak but remains at a loss for words, every thought overpowered by her pounding heart.