Cannabis Quencher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, of course," Lyl continues, her deepened voice breaking the silence, "I had to shower, make a bag, cum a few more times, then pack before I came over. In that order."

She tugs Kitten sharply to her once more so their hips meet, emphasizing the word "pack", and watches her squirm when she feels just what she means. The little femme's lips part, releasing a held breath, before she tugs at the tall stud's jacket to lead her further down the hallway and up the stairs. Just hearing this from Lyl has made her flushed and the mental image of it enough to make her pussy swell.

Pulling Lyl's sleeve, they climb the stairs to her living room. The two women pass the spot where Lyl ate her pussy last by the couch and Kitten slid her hand into Lyl's jeans. Heat rises on her cheeks at the memory before she leads them up a second staircase to her bedroom. Along the way, the girl swears she catches evidence of her arousal on her lover's dark jeans in the neon lights. It only excites her even further knowing what's going to happen next.

Kitten's room is now shrouded in a pinkish glow instead of crimson, making her tall stud stand out like an ink stain amongst her pastel colored decor. When they approach her four poster bed, neatly made as if she had yet to sleep in it, Kitten sits on the edge obediently as Lyl towers over her. She waits patiently for a command, a comment, anything as she stares up at her and tries not to look at the bulge in her pants.

Lyl is just as equally fixed on Kitten, a plethora of scenarios running through her head on how this second night with her might go. She shrugs off the strap to her backpack and lets it fall heavily to the floor before she decides what she wants.

"Take your sweatshirt off," the tall woman commands gruffly, her hands falling to her leather belt to unbuckle it with a slow practiced hand. She notes the smaller woman jumps at the sound of her voice and the catch in Kitten's breath when her eyes fall to her loosening her pants. Yet, her eyes lower a little further before they rise again to meet her own and the floral femme obeys.

Pulling the fluffy sweatshirt over her head, she reveals the sheer dress she was wearing in the picture hugging her body. It's even more pronounced how form fitting it is in real life plus she can clearly see the woman's brown areolas and hard nipples straining against the fabric. Even the neat black strip of coarse hair pointing the way toward the meeting of Kitten's thighs can be easily seen, it never even occurred to her that she wasn't wearing any panties. The sight makes Lyl's eyes widen and shove her Levis down with a little more force than she intended.

The bulge of Lyl's strap is even more pronounced in her black Tomboy boxers and she steps out of her pants with little trouble. She pushes off her jacket and pulls her shirt over her head, revealing a body packed hard with muscle and still in fighting shape. A handsome trail of hair glides down from her belly button to disappear beneath her waist band, the only other noticeable hair on her body that was not her neatly cropped head. She had almost no breasts to speak of but her hard, dark brown nipples could not be denied either way. Again, Lyl notes the stunned silence from her femme lover and the quiet awe in her stare.

She loves it.

Kitten looks so badly like she wants to touch her that Lyl reaches for her hand and lays it lightly over her belly, giving her implicit permission. At first, she hesitates but tentatively she traces the lines of her abs with her fingers and looks up at her with big soft brown eyes. Those same hands begin to dip lower, following the path of thickening hair on Lyl's belly until Kitten comes to face the hard bulge of what she was packing.

She swallows as she opens the flap of the butch's boxers and a well endowed phallus, only slightly darker than Lyl's skin tone, springs loose. Just above average in length but more than what she was used to girth wise, Kitten bites her bottom lip imagining what it would feel like inside her.

Leaning forward, she gently kisses the tip of the silicone cock and rests both hands on Lyl's hips as she allows the head to slip into her mouth. It's heavier on her tongue than she anticipated, quickly warms to her body heat, and the texture of it is lifelike.

Further and further Kitten slides her head down, reminding herself internally to breathe through her nose when the glans hits the back of her throat. Lyl gathers her pink hair in one hand while she cups the woman's chin and strokes her thumb across her cheek encouragingly with the other. She can feel the femme's acrylic nails begin to dig into her skin as she pushes her hips forward slightly, delighting in the image of Kitten deepthroating her cock with little issue.

Below her, Kitten begins to bob her head in a steady rhythm, slurping and swallowing as much of the phallus as possible. She tries her hardest to push the base of it back against Lyl as she does so, hoping it will rub against her clit. It appeared to be working. As she picked up the pace, so did Lyl's hips, until she was thrusting into her mouth as if the lifelike dick had become a part of her.

Kitten clings to the waistband of Lyl's boxers, tears beginning to form at the corners of her eyes when the head of the woman's cock meets the back of her throat. Though Lyl's thrusts weren't particularly punishing, the hefty girth of her silicone dick filled her mouth and throat completely, making it difficult for her to breathe. She finds herself grateful for the butch woman's firm, guiding hands wrapped in her hair and holding her mouth open to fuck. All she had to do was steady herself with her grip on her hips.

Even so, the femme loves it. The pleased look on her lover's face, the sound of her encouraging groans, and even the pressure of her cock pushing the limits of her throat make her swoon. As drool begins to dribble down her chin she can feel her pussy beginning to do the same between her thighs.

Lyl's hips eventually come to a stop when she's satisfied that her cock is well coated and she notices the flush on her lover's cheeks from a lack of oxygen. When she pulls her hefty phallus from Kitten's mouth, it shines with her saliva and leaves a sparkling trail connecting the head to her swollen lips. The dark woman smiles, tilts her partner's head back by the chin, then leans down to kiss her greedily. She delights in the soft, plush, feel of the little femme's mouth and practically devours her until she has her fill. Only then does Lyl break it, leaving Kitten looking a dazed mess in her wake.

"You're such a good girl..." Lyl growls under her breath as she rises once more, her face warming with lust when she sees Kitten blush, squirm, and push her thighs together in response. Her eyes dart to her hard nipples straining beneath the mesh dress and that enticing square of hair pointing the way to the otherwise floral femme's sweet center.

Lyl's next command is made huskily, voice dripping with wanton thirst, "Turn around."

Kitten obeys without hesitation, a word of acknowledgement, or protest. Without any help from Lyl, she flips over onto her belly across the bed and raises her hips, the pose almost exactly like the one she sent in her last picture. This time, however, Kitten's pussy is completely on display for her lover, hairless lower lips glazed in wetness beneath her round ass. She'd shaved this time around and Lyl can't help herself. She leans over, spreading the woman's plump cheeks before diving in to slide her tongue over her cunt and the pinched ring of her asshole. Her own pussy clenches when she hears the pink haired femme moan and gasp in response, leading the more animal parts of her brain to wonder what she sounded like while being speared by her dick.

She would soon find out.

Somehow Lyl manages to tear herself away after one taste and draws herself upwards, resting one hand on the woman's hip to hold her in place while lining herself up with the other. The head of her thick cock meets little resistance as Kitten's entrance stretches to accommodate her. She is such a tight fit that the larger woman finds herself leaning over until her nipples brush against the little femme's back as she held her in place, hips sinking inch by inch into warm, hungry, wetness.

Just on the edge of her hearing she could make out Kitten's mewling cries, the blood pounding in her ears overwhelmed her. It has been so long since she fucked a girl like this, been in control like this, that her body seemed to move all on its own. With every slow roll of her hips she could see her cock practically stuff itself inside Kitten's drooling pussy, stretching her passage and making the woman squirm in anticipation.

It doesn't take long until what small resistance she finds relaxes and she slips fully inside with precious little fanfare. The moment Lyl can set a steady, more grueling pace, she does so, grasping the smaller woman's pink hair in one hand and bunching the bottom of her dress in the other for leverage. Neither seemed to care that the obviously tailored mini-dress might tear with such rough treatment, especially not while they were busy fucking.

Luckily for them, the mesh fabric holds.

A faint creaking coming from the plush bed is the only soft background music to the hard thrust of Lyl's hips. Each one is matched with the staccato slap of flesh meeting flesh, gasping breaths, low moans, and the occasional squeal from Kitten.

Kitten, herself, is overwhelmed in the large butch's arms.

Held down by her sheer weight and size, thick phallus filling her cunt, she can think of nothing but the feeling of being pumped into as all other thoughts are pushed from her mind. There is only the exhilarating thrill snaking up her spine and her soft comforter filling her grip as she held onto the bed for dear life. A heated tingling leaves her shivering from her sopping pussy, eyes unfocused in the rosey light, and the almost suffocating weight of Lyl's body holding her down. She can feel the broad woman's sweat slipping down the curve of her back, her small breasts and hard nipples pressed to her shoulder blades, smell the woodsy fragrance of her cologne made all the more pungent by her exertion, and the tightening of her grip in her hair.

With one firm yank backwards, the young woman's neck is exposed and she gasps when her partner nuzzles her sharp cheekbones and chin into her soft flesh. In the shell of her ear, Kitten can feel Lyl's hot breath, and the brush of her lips when she whispers purring praise to her. It all makes the woman shudder. Though words escape her in this onslaught, the obvious desire in the butch's tone shoves her even closer toward the edge with every phrase.

"You're such a sweet, tight fit for my dick, Kitten..." Lyl purrs, the confession made all the more true by a pulse in the femme's cunt, "I waited weeks to have your pussy again. So worth it, so fucking worth it..."

The woman's voice deepens into a predatorial growl as she tugs on Kitten's ear with her teeth and releases her hair to close that same hand around her neck. Two of her fingers slip into the golden ring of the woman's collar and her grip is firm but not constricting. It's just enough to move her head about in nearly any way that she pleased. Lyl takes complete advantage, teeth and tongue coming out to lick and graze against trembling chestnut skin.

The words penetrate Kitten as deeply as her cock, not only giving her confidence but making the woman feel utterly desirable. Though she fucked herself online for thousands of fans weekly, nothing compared to this raw feeling of want, hunger, and borderline possession from this woman. She poured her desire into her like water to a yawning empty vessel, thirsty to be filled.

Lyl's grip on the pink-haired femme's dress loosens to snake around her generous hips and slip between her thighs. She finds her clit easily, a hard pearl that made her mouth water, and begins to stroke it like a prized pet. Kitten responds immediately with an arching of her back and a pleasured cry. She squirms in Lyl's grasp, pushes her hips back against her, and spreads her thighs wider to allow the woman more room to rub her clit more directly.

It doesn't take too much longer for Kitten to crumble into a gasping, wailing mess in Lyl's arms after that. Her orgasm crashes over her in massive waves made to last by her lover's nimble hand, lightly calloused fingertips, and thick strap never ceasing to coax what they could from her.

The first was just a taste and the others afterwards left her trembling as Lyl fucked her as hard as she pleased. Kitten soon found herself face down on her plush comforter, grasping the fabric tightly as she moaned her satisfaction loudly and proudly in the rose colored room. Lyl's stamina never seemed to falter and her hold over the smaller woman's body was unrelenting. She purred and moaned along with her, occasionally tugging Kitten's collar down to nip, suck, and taste her neck hard enough to leave bruises behind. It turned her on even more to leave such marks, evidence that she'd had her recently.

Filled with the sudden desire to see the pink-haired femme's face, the tall butch flips her onto her back, her dick leaving her just long enough to see it glistening to the hilt with her wetness. It was enough to make her own pussy throb in response. Could she somehow be even more sopping wet with arousal than last time?

Pushing the woman's legs backwards, Lyl's knees sank into the mattress, and her mouth waters at the sight of Kitten's swollen clitoris. Her velvety brown lips glistened in the rose colored light, splayed open like an unfurled flower eager to take her cock again. Both women gasp as the thick glans pushes its way back into Kitten's slick passage and the larger woman leans and crawls over her as it sinks deeper.

Lyl takes her time this round, her rolling hips keeping her quarry filled as she crushes her body to hers. Greedy to feel more of Kitten's skin against her own, she pushes the woman's mesh dress up and over her torso, finally exposing her plush tummy and round breasts. She moans at the skin-to-skin contact and the fleeting expressions on the soft femme's face gliding between ecstasy and adoration.

One hand grasps the back of Kitten's neck while the other grips the comforter just above her head. Pulling her into a hungry kiss, Lyl growls against her lips, "Touch me, Kitten. Wrap your legs around me."

The little femme is quick to obey, her thick thighs tighten around the broad woman's waist and she rests her calves on her back. Here and there between pumps, it excited Lyl to feel the smooth heels of her partner brush against her ass or the back of her thighs. It excited her even more to feel her arms slip beneath hers and those glossy acrylic nails clasp and scratch at her back. The pain is exquisite and she shudders in response, her own pussy now throbbing with need for its own release and to see Kitten cum on her dick at least one more time.

She doesn't have to wait too long.

Within minutes, Kitten finds herself gasping and writhing beneath Lyl as her cunt clamps down on her dick and that familiar thrill of pleasure courses through her. She's lost count of how many times she's been pushed over the edge again and again.

A true testament to Lyl's skill.

"Fuck, Lyl..." she gasps against the woman's mouth, cradling her square jaw in her hands when her thrusts finally slow to a full stop, "...I can't anymore."

"You can," Lyl encourages her, lips smiling between lazy kisses as she threads her fingers through Kitten's pastel pink hair, "after we have a break."

The little femme giggles, knowing it's likely true, then sucks in a breath when Lyl pulls out from her and rolls over onto the bed. Left utterly empty, cool air caresses her skin and she realizes she's covered in a sheen of her own and the butch woman's sweat. Laying there and attempting to catch her breath, she smiles and lets the film evaporate on her body, releasing the woodsy scent of her lover and sex into the air.

Though her pussy throbbed with warm satisfaction, she wanted more of that smell in her bedroom.

Body now feeling loose and languid despite being a little sore, Kitten turns onto her belly and sits up with her legs tucked neatly under her. Lyl raises a brow as she watches the plush femme pull off her dress and toss it to the side then unbuckle the collar from around her throat. Indents from the leather mark her neck as well as a few hickeys and bite marks, a tell tale trail of how the butch woman handled her.

"I'll be more careful next time. I got too excited," Lyl says, reaching up to gently trace her fingers along a near perfect impression of her teeth beneath the woman's jawline, "I shouldn't leave marks on you when you didn't ask me."

Her eyes and fingers linger over the bruise, making Kitten shudder under her touch. She remembered making that one, it was a place where the femme likely dabbed herself with some heady perfume. The scent was so strong when she dug her nose in, it hit Lyl like a drug. She couldn't help but catch the bit of taut brown skin between her teeth and taste it to be sure.

"You don't have to be sorry. I really like what you do to me..." Kitten's voice trails off, she hadn't meant to actually say that last part out loud. Lyl's hand drops and she raises a brow, giving her a searching yet somehow knowing look that makes the younger woman blush.

The pastel femme blushes brightly under her stare, her warm brown skin flushing with color, "I mean I like when you come over like last time. Well not just that from last time, I like when we talk too. I just mean- god, I'm rambling."

Embarrassed, Kitten buries her face in her hands and laughs at her own fumbling. Lyl chuckles as well and begins to push her boxers down and her cock with it, wanting to free herself from the swampy confines of her underwear. By the time she has them halfway off her hips, Kitten interferes with a gentle, "Let me?" then finishes the job.

"You're cute when you're nervous though you don't have to be," the broad woman says, "don't worry, I like you too." Sitting up a bit so she can lift her hips and legs to make it easier for her lover to undress her. The pink-haired woman looks up when she has finished pulling off her boxers from around her strong legs, meeting Lyl's knowing grin with a warm smile.

Her belly flutters when she sees her host visibly relax as she sets her boxers and cum covered cock to the side. When her eyes return to the now naked woman in her bed, the flush on her cheeks flares but her embarrassment is gone, replaced instead by a hungry glint in her eyes. Kitten's gaze travels over the broad woman's body freely, taking in the hard muscle, the outline of her abs, and the thatch of dark hair between her legs that thinned into a trail at her belly button.

Remaining on her back against the pillows, she watches the plush femme nervously reach out to trace her fingers over her hips and thighs. Her fingers are warm and Lyl's mouth parts but she says nothing for now, not wanting to push and let her explore at her own pace. Though it appeared that the floral femme's tastes in coupling were somewhat rougher than most, she still held this innocence and softness about her that Lyl couldn't get enough of. Even now, with her eyes fixed on the dark 'v' between her thighs and darkening bite marks on her neck, she looked ever so anxious and eager to please.

"Would you like to see how much I like you, Kitten?" Lyl asks, her voice a low murmur as she parts her legs slightly, delighting in the bit of cool air caressing her lower lips. Her smile widens when she sees Kitten nod eagerly and lean closer for a better look, wanting to see more. She felt and caressed Lyl's pussy the last time she visited but the butch woman remained dressed during their encounter, this was wholly different.