Cannabis Quencher Ch. 03

Story Info
Infatuated budtender fantasizes about a certain camgirl.
6.3k words
4.88
6.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Believe it or not, I didn't forget about these two and I'm happy to release this third installment to their story. Enjoy!

They're sore in the morning, Kitten more so than Lyl but even the muscular woman can't escape it. Sex that lasts all night always works out places you'd never think of until sunrise.

At some point they'd turned off the rose colored lights and slept for a few hours in darkness. Lyl had vague memories of the sky beginning to lighten, signaling the coming dawn. She remembered that Kitten was facing her, her lips so close, and her body pressed to her own. She meant to only kiss her lightly, nothing more, but they ended up making out then fingering each other sleepily.

Her arms pulled the pink-haired femme closer to her as their kiss deepened, replacing fingers with each other's thighs as their legs intertwined. They made out and grinded on each other beneath the blankets, delighting in the warm, tight, friction of their bodies. Lyl remembered grasping Kitten's plump ass tightly as she sucked on her tongue, pulling a drowsy squeal from her in the process.

Who knows who came first as they became increasingly entangled but they drifted off again not long after. Now she lay awake, the sun streaming into Kitten's bedroom as she held the smaller woman against her.

It was a little strange, her own home was mostly a minimalist black and white, much like her wardrobe. Kitten's room was filled with healthy leafy green plants, her walls decorated with feminine abstracts in pale pink and lavender hues, and two modern white lacquered drawers with gold accents. Her brother's words that she'd stepped out of an Anthropologie catalogue echoed in her head.

She spied the cracked double doors of her closet facing the bed and could see a sliver of clothes in the same palette. Were Kitten not partially laying atop her she'd probably look in there out of sheer curiosity of what else a woman like her wore. Smirking to herself, Lyl thinks that she's positive that Kitten would model anything she wished out of her closet. She would definitely ask for the pink leather set with all the gold buckles and angel's wings later.

Just as that thought crosses her mind, Kitten groans and stirs against her. She's beginning to wake up blearily, squinting against the sunlight and wrinkling her nose when she finds her skin sticking to Lyl's. Her pink hair is flat on one side and mussed on the other. In the daylight she looks well fucked, the bruises on her neck have darkened, and her lips are still swollen.

It takes her a brief moment to remember that Lyl is beneath her but her brown eyes soften and she smiles sleepily, "Good morning."

"Good morning," Lyl replies, running her fingers through the flattened strands of Kitten's hair to loosen her curls, "how are you feeling?"

"Sore," Kitten chuckles, her eyes sparkling, "but I never was a morning person." She briefly nuzzles her face into the palm of her lover's somewhat calloused hand as she begins to rise. The sun illuminates her brown skin, still flushed from their exertions, and her dark brown nipples stick out proudly from her full breasts.

"Last night was so great, thank you for coming by even if you were late," Kitten says the last part with a teasing grin, "it was worth the wait."

Something pulls at Lyl hearing this, a bittersweet feeling that Kitten was happy with their second encounter but perhaps there would not be a third. She was so into this girl it didn't occur to her that she might actually be straight or worse, had a boyfriend. What if she was only some experiment to her and Malcolm was right all along? She was just hopelessly infatuated.

"I'm glad, I had a good time too." It wasn't a lie but her thoughts dampered her enthusiasm. She tried to cover it up with a wan smile and hoped that Kitten didn't notice. Unfortunately, judging by the worried crease between her brows she seemed to.

"Would you like to stay for breakfast? I can make us a little something, it shouldn't take long-" The words come pouring from the pink-haired woman's mouth before she stops herself and blushes with embarrassment, "But you did say you had to open right? It's already late and I'm sure you have lots of things to do so-"

"Hey," Lyl interrupts and begins to sit up, the muscles in her core aching, "stop apologizing, I would love to stay for breakfast. Don't overthink this."

She somehow manages to get her tone to soften and it seems to reassure the younger woman. Her eyes dip to Kitten's full lips, still swollen from being bitten and sucked all night, and she resists the urge to kiss her.

"Sorry, I've uh... this is not something I usually do, have people over like this," the pastel femme explains, gesturing between the two or them, "I'm not sure what happens now."

She's too adorable, the flutter in Lyl's stomach is quickly replaced by her thumping heart and a pulse in her loins. Smiling, she reaches for Kitten's hand and presses a reassuring kiss to her knuckles, "We have breakfast and my employees take care of themselves. They can open without me."

Or so she thinks, there's probably at least ten messages between the morning manager and Malcolm on her phone by now. Those would have to wait until later too. Kitten might be straight or at least questioning but she clearly didn't have anyone else, she wanted her to stay.

"Right, you are the boss," Kitten says, flashing Lyl a small smile before she looks over her shoulder at her closet. Just like that, she's worried again and she catches her bottom lip briefly between her teeth, "My uhm...my bathroom is kind of a mess and I don't think I have a robe that will fit you. Do you mind using the one downstairs? It has a shower, if you need it."

She turns back around to look at Lyl and the handsome woman waves her hand in an easy-going manner, "I brought extra clothes and all that. I don't mind."

Suddenly in the mood to freshen up, she hefts her large body out of the bed and takes a moment to stretch her naked frame in the light of the sun. The muscles in Lyl's back creak and her bones crack as she does so but her body is much looser afterwards. Rounding the bed, she notices Kitten watching with a vaguely hungry stare. She smirks to herself then picks up her forgotten clothes and overnight bag.

She was being insecure, Kitten was definitely into her.

As Lyl makes her way toward the bedroom door, she hears the pink-haired femme call out behind her, "It's that door on your left, at the end of the kitchen."

The tall woman nods once to indicate that she heard her then heads off naked in the direction indicated. She was sticky with sweat and a shower would do her some good.

Kitten, meanwhile, remains glued to her spot in bed after Lyl has gone and she looks around her room with a deep, satisfied, sigh. Her sheer dress lay in a wrinkled heap on the carpeted floor and the gold ring on her leather collar betrayed its hiding place halfway beneath her night stand. At some point in the middle of the night, it must have fallen in the crevice between the bed and the small piece of furniture.

She wasn't lying about bringing women home, this was the first time she'd had an overnight visitor ever. Never had she brought home a lover or even a one night stand. Not since her last tiny little apartment when she first moved to Seattle years ago.

As much as she liked Lyl, it was still nerve wracking to have her here. Camming was a lucrative career for Kitten but a somewhat lonely one. Sex work wasn't something a lot of people could accept, no matter how successful she was or more mainstream it was becoming. After nearly a decade in the business it was difficult to trust strangers.

Last night, she'd gotten the courage to message her and even send pics in the first place from her close cam model friends on Discord. They knew all about her crush on Lyl that had begun many months before when she first visited the Jade Queen and that they had slept together. All of them cheered her on, a few gave her advice, and some stayed up when Lyl was running late. She was sure they were dying to know how the night went but she couldn't face them yet.

Suddenly, her ears caught the spray of the shower running downstairs and she felt the need to do the same.

Throwing open her closet doors, Kitten went to her private bathroom tucked into the back of her walk-in closet to wash up. She didn't think her own shower took that long but by the time she lotioned and changed into a pale pink sports bra and matching oversized joggers, the young woman was shocked to hear and smell something sizzling downstairs.

Had she taken so long that Lyl helped herself to her kitchen? Horrified at the prospect of being a bad hostess, she rushes out of her room to meet the tall woman downstairs.

Lyl's back is to her when she reaches the bottom step, the same bong they shared the last time she came over in one hand while she flipped fried eggs with the other. It smelled delicious in her kitchen for once, a menagerie of savory and buttery scents with no hint of char. Though Kitten volunteered to cook earlier, in her haste, she failed to mention that she wasn't particularly accomplished in the culinary department.

"Wow," the pink-haired femme says, smiling as she comes to peek around her guest to get a glimpse of what was in the fry pan, "you're better at this than I am. Smells good!"

The broad woman glances over at her host and grins before handing her the bong and a black lighter that must belong to Lyl. Kitten hardly owned anything in black.

Since Kitten lacked a dinner or breakfast table, she took the bong to the same place between the couch and her coffee table where they sat, made out, and fucked weeks before. Only this time she could hold her own better with the bong, ever since that embarrassing incident she'd been practicing.

By the time her second bowl is finished, the blended kitchen and living room was ripe with the mouthwatering smells of well-seasoned fried eggs, sauteed vegetables consisting of bell peppers, french green beans, mushrooms, and what she recognized earlier as the last of her frozen mixed veggies from Trader Joe's. Lyl fumbled a little in the kitchen looking for plates but before Kitten could open her mouth, she found them and was soon laying out their breakfast.

The two women ate at the coffee table on their knees in near silence, passing the bong back and forth between them. Kitten got up only once to bring them orange juice. She hadn't realized how hungry she was and Lyl's cooking was delicious. Out of the corners of her eyes, Kitten watched the broad woman tuck into her food. She ate efficiently, quickly, yet neatly and was cleaning up her dishes in the sink when Kitten was only half done. The tall woman came back to take her host's plate too where she gave it the same treatment and placed it in the drying rack amongst its identical siblings.

With breakfast finished, Kitten became nervous again and fiddled with her hands while she tried to think of something to say. She'd been staring at Lyl's back and dreading her leaving again but hated the idea of awkward small talk. If she asked her about her job, she didn't want to lie, yet that also seemed to be her only recourse until she knew it was safe.

"So, uhm..." Kitten grasps at anything to make conversation, then blurts out, "what happened to your teeth?"

This makes Lyl look over her shoulder so sharply that her host is taken aback. Inwardly, Kitten berates herself and stammers as she tries to smooth things over, "I-I mean they're GREAT teeth! I've just...never, uh- never seen gold ones like yours? I'm so sorry if I've offended you, as I'm saying it out loud that was like so personal and-"

"Don't worry about it," Lyl smiles at her, her face warm and reassuring, "it is personal but it's not that bad."

She dries her hands on a dish towel then approaches Kitten again, taking her place on the shag carpet once more.

"I lost them in a fight," Lyl explains, then breaks into a grin when her host gasps involuntarily, "but I won, she got it way worse than me. She cracked and knocked out a few of my teeth so I had them replaced."

Kitten's fingers rise to touch her lips as her brow wrinkles in concern and she murmurs a quiet, "Ohmygosh."

"My new teeth are much better than my old ones plus I don't fight professionally anymore, so I could get any weird shit I wanted." Lyl says, running the point of her tongue over her front teeth and golden fangs - the 'weird shit' she was referring to.

"Seattle people are strange too sometimes and mind their own business so no one really asks. You're the first in..." the broad woman hesitates as she thinks on this, "ages, I guess."

A snort followed by a groan rumbles in Kitten's throat as she claps both hands over her eyes in pure embarrassment, "Ugh! I'm so sorry, I don't get out much..."

For a brief moment, a charged pause settles between the two women before Lyl reaches out to break it first. Her calloused fingers gently pry the smaller woman's hands from her eyes and pull the delicate, soft, insides of her palms from her cheeks. The space between them is closed further as Lyl leans in, dropping her eyes from Kitten's blushing face to the manicured hands held in her gnarled fingers.

All night the two women discovered and explored the many physical differences between them but it never seemed so stark as it did now. Kitten's hands were slender, polished, softened and well cared for. Lyl's were clearly looked after, her nails were trimmed and her permanent calluses smoothed but her knuckles were hard and scarred in places, clearly from repeated punching.

One pair of slender brown hands appeared to have never seen hardship and the larger pair entangled with them spoke to measured violence. The contrast is not lost on either woman and it brings a smirk to Lyl's lips as she presses her thumbs into Kitten's pale palms.

"You have the softest hands..." she murmurs huskily, a renewed lust moving in on the deepened edges of her voice. Dipping her head slightly, she presses her lips to the insides of the floral femme's wrists, her soft palms, the digits of her fingers, and the beds of her nails. There is still the lingering fragrance of Kitten's body wash and lotion on her skin, something rosey and light, that makes Lyl inhale a little deeper to lock the scent away in the back of her mind.

Kitten watches this intimate act in awe, unable to hold back the urge to swallow nervously or keep her hands from trembling by the end of it. She knows what she feels isn't fear, her quickly moistening panties and heated face tell her that much. It's the onset of arousal sweeping over her as if they had not fucked all night.

"L-Lyl, I..." The younger woman trails off, the blush on her cheeks turning brighter when she realizes she can't control the breathy timbre of her voice.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" Lyl chimes in, raising her head and eyes to meet Kitten's, "Would you go on a real date with me?"

The request takes the pastel femme so completely by surprise that she looks visibly shocked. So much so that the black-clad cannabis dealer speaks up again.

"If I'm overstepping, then-."

Just the idea of Lyl picking her up in her shiny black car that she did not know the name of but thought looked very fancy set her heart pounding. Before she knows it, she blurts out, "Yes! Yes, you can pick me up!"

This makes Lyl smile and she squeezes Kitten's hands before kissing them once more, "My manager comes in at 5:00 and we go over the day before I hand things over. I can be here at 7:30 at the earliest."

As she says this, the broad woman begins to rise to her full height, letting Kitten's fingertips be the last thing to slip from her grasp.

"That works for me," Kitten manages to reply without stammering, blood pounding in her ears as she gets to her feet as well and follows her tall stud downstairs to the front door, "I can be ready by 8:00 if that's okay."

"Tomorrow, then. I know just the place I want to take you." Lyl says later at the door, giving her host one last heated look as she hefts her backpack over her shoulder. Kitten can only nod excitedly in response, wish her a good day at work, then watch her stroll down her driveway to the sidewalk until she's out of sight.

The moment she is, Kitten lets out a deep sigh and leans against her door. Whatever sapphic goddess that granted her the courage to invite Lyl out after visiting her pot shop all this time received her silent thanks.

Unable to hold in an excited squeal, she races down the hall and rushes upstairs to grab her laptop. Once she's back in her bedroom, she throws herself into the rumpled pile of sheets and blankets and opens it up. The smell of Lyl's cologne rises to greet her, the last vestiges of the black-clad woman's overnight stay.

As the memories of their time together play languidly in her mind, Kitten is not surprised to find nearly thirty Discord pings between her private messages and the server she shared with her cam model friends. Some were understandably worried, others sent their well wishes and congratulations, and a few were downright raunchy questions asking what she and Lyl were getting up to.

Perhaps for others this would be somewhat invasive but they were Kitten's only friends at this point. It warmed her heart to see how much they cared.

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Hellooooo! Sorry, I took so long I've just been....busy lol

Oops! All Betas!: Damn right you were! What took you so long!?

Mommy Milkies Pls: Clearly she was busy getting the FUCKING she deserves

Say Hi To Your Dad: Omg, honestly I'm so jealous....was it awesome? How was she?

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: The sex was amazing. She was amazing. She made me breakfast!

Oops! All Betas!: In your kitchen? Have you ever touched your pots and pans? You barely even grocery shop lol

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: I know! I didn't realize nice smells could even come from that stove.

As more models began to log in, Kitten gushed and dished with them, near pouring her heart out about how good the sex was and how patiently Lyl treated her. Nearly all of them pretty much congratulated her while a few others debated on whether, when, and where she should tell her about her occupation.

In the end, they all agreed that at their next date that should be the time...wherever that next date would be.

Glancing at the clock, Kitten realized that it was getting later in the afternoon. It was time for her to get ready for work. She said goodbye to her friends, closed her laptop, then proceeded to her bathroom to shower and glamorize herself for the camera.

---

Not too far away, Lyl leans against her car in a metered parking lot across the street from the Jade Queen. Her brother rants loudly in her ear as she puffs away at a joint but she's hardly listening. The indica relaxes her while she replays various scenes with Kitten last night repeatedly in her head. Those thoughts are much more pleasant than her current situation and she finds she doesn't regret them in the slightest.

Malcolm was chewing her out for being late and setting a bad example with their employees. He even blamed her for stressing out the crop and worst of all, making him worry. She didn't try to correct him, it was better to let him get it all out.

"And another thing," the man begins, irritation rising in his stern voice, "next time you pull a stunt like this I'm docking your paycheck!"

Lyl snorts, he must be really angry. They both knew that he couldn't actually do that.

"Fine, you've made your point. You're making me even later by lecturing me like this."

She hears her brother grunt and then hang up abruptly. Lyl anticipated that he'd be angry but even more so she was touched that he was worried about her safety. With both their parents overseas they did have only each other in the city. In the back of her mind, the black-clad woman makes a note to get him a gift to apologize.

12