Cannabis Quencher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once finished with her joint, she climbs back into her car and zips it across the street into her usual spot. Her employees greet her with relieved smiles and update her on how slow the store has been in the morning so far. That was typical, the first rush didn't usually begin until around lunch time.

The rest of Lyl's shift went by quickly and she was happy to hand over the keys to the manager. While Kitten's townhouse was very comfortable, she missed her own top floor apartment that overlooked the ferris wheel in downtown Seattle. She craved her own shower, her own bed, and perhaps even fresh pajamas to settle in for some well earned rest.

Sure enough, she found herself itching to take off her clothes as she slid into her parking spot in the garage and took the elevator up to her floor. Her monochrome apartment, mostly an assortment of minimalist stark black, crisp white, and trendy acrylic furniture awaited her as she stepped over the threshold onto polished concrete floors. The floor to ceiling windows had the blinds up, letting in an array of patterned lights from the ferris wheel cutting through the creeping evening fog below.

After closing and locking the door behind her, Lyl kicks off her sneakers and drops her bag in the hallway, too tired to bother unpacking it. She pulls off her clothes in the dark as she crosses her living room to the bedroom, flicking on the overhead fan and a Hue lamp that bathes the room in a dim violet glow.

She's naked by the time she reaches her master bathroom, a trail of clothes in her normally pristine apartment behind her. Groaning at the sore muscles in her thighs and lower back, she reaches over to turn on her shower and steps inside the glass enclosure.

The pressure of the steaming water beats down on her body pleasantly, relaxing the former fighter. She turns around and around in it, seeking to aim the spray at other aching spots making themselves known. The shower becomes increasingly misty, the smell of eucalyptus and lavender rising from her body wash as she scrubs herself from head to toe.

Tension from the work day melts away fairly quickly, leaving behind only the soreness that came from having Kitten the night before. Her arms, core, and hips ached, all muscles that received regular work in the gym but had not been used for pleasing a woman outside of her own demands in some time.

Lyl tries to remember the last time she had sex so satisfying but her thoughts drift to her last girlfriend instead. They were together during her fighting career but things became more difficult after retirement. When she started the cannabis business with her brother, it spelled the beginning of the end. Her girlfriend did not approve of any smoking or cannabis, forcing Lyl to choose between her and her brother's joint venture.

And thus the fledgling pot shop, The Jade Queen, was born from a heart wrenching break up.

She hadn't bothered to date much after that besides the rare one night dalliance. Cannabis, its selling and cultivation, kept her busy while time slipped by. Now she was over thirty-five with forty not too far away.

As Lyl stepped out of the shower, she peered at herself in the foggy mirror and pondered, had it really been so long since then? She rubs down her damp body with a light slathering of Neutrogena sesame oil then pats herself down with a fluffy towel, the aching in her body abated for now.

She feels so much more refreshed after slipping into a clean pair of black boxers and a black shirt for bed. On her way back into her bedroom, she picks up the clothes she left behind and vows to unpack in the morning. Afterwards, she settles into crisp white sheets, pulls up the matching heavy duvet over her, and lays back amongst her pillows. The tall woman takes care to make sure her head is cradled by one of her two satin cushions and then reaches for her laptop at her bedside.

Tomorrow she wanted to take Kitten to a favorite restaurant of hers in the city, Toulouse Petit, in Lower Queen Anne. They had a mouthwatering seasonal seafood gumbo there and a warm, intimate, atmosphere that brought a bit of the bayou to the Puget Sound.

As she opens up her laptop, it flicks on to reveal a video on Pornhub of an anonymous amateur lesbian couple she'd been watching previously. It was paused on one short haired brown butch eating out a tall femme on what was clearly their actual bed in romantic natural lighting. This account was one she visited often, they were a cute couple and she even subscribed to their Onlyfans for a little while.

Just as she is about to close the window, she glances briefly over an ad for camgirls. The smiling profile picture of a Black model in the lineup stares back at her, the woman's brown doe eyes and bright smile are almost innocent despite her sultry makeup. She looked so similar to Kitten with the exception of a few changes that made it seem implausible. The model had loosely curled dark hair that was cropped to a bob. Her face shape was a little different too but it could have just been her makeup.

Just as she's about to close the tab, her eyes dart back over to the ad again and curiosity gets the better of her. She clicks the profile picture, expecting the Kitten lookalike to be expertly pulling money out of anonymous fans.

But to her surprise, it is no doppelganger but Kitten herself!

She did look vastly different than her normal day-to-day appearance but she recognized her body and her bedroom immediately. She lay half naked on her bed in red leather lingerie, a well crafted bra with gold buckles, matching high waist thong, and a pair of opera length red leather gloves. The ensemble fit her curvy body perfectly, exaggerating the small of her waist and cleavage of her bust. It was easy to see the remains of a large handprint on her heart-shaped ass and the imprint of teeth in the smooth brown skin on her shoulder. In fact, she seemed to display these bruises proudly for her generous and inquisitive fans.

They absolutely loved that she'd been recently fucked by what they assumed was a man.

Lyl's heart pounds in her chest as she watches the show and reads the flurry of incoming comments, each of them somehow hornier than the last. The tips continue to come in and Kitten becomes increasingly teasing and beguiling. She's giving them almost everything they want without showing even a single nipple, the woman is a master of tease. Within a span of minutes, the last of a goal for a cum show fills up in the corner.

It was incredible to see the dichotomy of her little floral femme. She always seemed so shy and perhaps even a bit sheltered from the moment she first stepped into her store. Here she was a scarlet temptress in her element, beguiling scores of men to spend their hard earned paychecks on her, a woman they would never actually have. The realization of it all made her somehow even more attracted to Kitten than before and her brother's annoyed observation briefly plays back in her head.

"...You like that girl too much..."

By now, Lyl is squirming in bed, rubbing her thighs together for some bit of release. She doesn't want to take her eyes off Kitten and what is about to happen.

Sure enough, her floral femme, all in crimson, produces a matching red glass dildo with a heart for a handle. She licks it seductively for the camera, her tongue twirling around the translucent object, leaving a trail of saliva as it goes. The tip of the phallus slips between her red painted lips and Lyl sucks in a breath, not because her lipstick somehow doesn't leave a stain but it makes her think that she knows she can swallow so much more.

Kitten giggles as she finishes slurping on it, done with her teasing as she encourages her viewers to keep tipping. Lyl bites her lip as guilt washes through her, she should be tipping as well but her eyes are glued to the screen. She wants to see if she will actually fuck herself for the hundreds of fans in her chat room.

But before she can decide whether she wants to join yet another porn site just to see this, Kitten's stream grays out and pauses as a notification pops up. She's now performing for paying customers only and Lyl lets out a long sigh. Her lust wanes only slightly as it dawns on her what she's discovered and realizes she's just been saved from crossing what was likely a hard boundary.

This was Kitten's work, a job she clearly worked very hard at, and just because they slept together that did not entitle her to her labor. Curious as she was to see everything, she could also take comfort in that this was a performance and what Kitten gave her was certainly not theatrical.

Lyl knew that she should pivot over to seeing if she could book their reservations online but thinking of the pastel femme made the lust in her rise again. How soft Kitten felt in her hands, how her leather outfit fit her so perfectly, how she could almost feel the weight of the smaller woman in her lap and her leather gloves slide over her toned body. Her loins ached for relief and the lingering wetness could no longer be ignored.

Reservations could be made in the morning, she had to do this now.

She can't seem to close the laptop and set it aside fast enough before shoving her hand into her boxers. Immediately, her fingers slip over thick viscous wetness coating her hardened clit and swollen lips. Every little touch makes her squirm and whimper, she's still a tad sore and her pussy is sensitive.

Her mind immediately conjures Kitten in her red leather lingerie, dark strands of her curly wig brushing against the freckles on her cheeks. The thought of her full lips painted such a vivid red makes the inner walls of her pussy quiver and ache. Would it smear if she kissed her deeply? Could it hold up against her wetness? Or would it shimmer and shine like cherry lip gloss with her arousal, completely unbothered by her efforts?

As she pictures each scenario, she feels herself get slicker and slicker with excitement. Her fingers flutter over the wet, velvety folds of her sex as she pinches her hardened nipples with delight beneath her shirt. The broad woman writhes with eager pleasure, unconsciously kicking her blankets and boxers off with every arch of her muscled back.

Each time her hips reach for the ceiling, Lyl pictures Kitten's deep brown eyes peering up at her, the rest of her face lost in the trimmed thicket of coarse hair between her thighs. She imagines herself holding her in place by the back of the head, every grunt and moan only encouraging the younger woman's talented tongue in response.

All at once, Lyl can't seem to be able to touch herself enough as she thinks of her carmine lover doing everything possible to please her. Somehow, this red leathered raven-haired Kitten she's conjured is hungrier and more assertive than her real life counterpart. It surprises Lyl herself how much she loves the idea and how it makes her cunt drool. She found herself holding one thigh back to open herself up more for her rapidly pruning fingers to plunge deeper into her weeping center.

Two, three, then four digits stretch the sopping wet mouth of her pussy, leaving the stud pleasantly shocked at how much she has managed to fill herself. In her mind, it is Kitten's red gloved hand doing this, her leaking fluids sure to ruin the leather. She'd be happy to buy her another pair, Lyl thinks to herself, especially if it felt as good as she thought it would.

The cool room quickly fills with the rhythmic sound of the large woman eagerly fucking herself, complimented by heated gasps, husky groans, and bated breaths as she inches closer and closer to her peak. Her thumb presses into the crevice between her swollen outer lips and her slick inner thighs, igniting a deeper ache within. Picturing Kitten hovering above her, her warm brown eyes watching her writhe and become flush with pulsing pleasure, Lyl's mind manages to summon her lover's soft encouraging voice.

"You're so wet...wet and dripping for me..." Kitten's honeyed words echo in her mind, making Lyl whimper and her inner walls shudder.

"F-fuck...please..." Lyl moans aloud, eyes squeezed shut, completely engrossed in her fantasy.

"I want to keep fucking you like this.... You're so tight, let me go deeper?" All Lyl can do is grit her teeth and nod at imaginary Kitten's request, her fantasy girl smiling down at her with the glowing approval of a sapphic goddess.

Sucking in a breath, the former fighter's heart pounds as she slips her fingers from her hungry walls and tucks her thumb into her palm. A whiney growl rumbles in her throat as she attempts to fuck herself with her hand but is only able to accommodate up to her last knuckles. The angle isn't quite right or perhaps her fist is simply just too large, yet the stretch, the fullness, she feels anyway is absolute ecstasy.

In her mind, it was still Kitten's hand being swallowed by her soaking wet pussy. With her eyes so tightly shut, it was Kitten's warm lips kissing her, tasting the lavender scented salt on her skin and leaving a trail of red lipstick wherever she pleased. She could even hear her whispering carmine femme's encouraging words still and the pleased hum in her throat at her arousal.

Though she could not shove her hand further into her canal, it ached deliciously and did not stop her from cumming either.

Lyl squeezes her thigh closer to her body at the first pulse, holding in a breath as her orgasm vibrates within her. Electrifying pleasure courses through her in slow waves, making her fingers and toes curl with every rhythmic squeeze of her cunt. Her vision gets blurry as her eyelids flutter involuntarily, blinking away her phantom lover that helped push her over this crest.

She doesn't realize that she's biting her lip until it's over and the taste of copper ignites on her tongue. It brings her careening back to reality and she lets out a ragged gasp as her hand slips wetly from her silken, sopping, inner folds. Her thigh aches as it's released from her grip, settling down in a now rapidly cooling wet spot between her legs.

Still trying to catch her breath, Lyl stares up at the ceiling fan whirring above her. The neon colors of the ferris wheel make a rainbow of patterns against the fast spinning blades, only adding on to the waning euphoria of an intense orgasm the broad woman didn't realize she needed.

Too tired to pull the blankets over her, much less change the sheets, Lyl lays exhausted in bed with her sticky hand resting on her bare belly. As sleep washes over her and her heavy eyelids finally close, she sighs a single phrase into her polished glass and concrete bedroom with a mixture of awe and frustration.

Her brother was right.

He was always right.

"Shit..."

Author's Note: Thank you so much for all the kind comments, encouragement, and patience about this story. These two characters have come to mean a lot to me. I wanted to write them as real people, despite their unorthodox lives, with real chemistry, vulnerability, and heated feelings.

Knowing that you all enjoyed them so much too is so incredible and honestly kept me going during all this time. I squeezed in as much writing as I could, whenever I could, even if it was only a few words or sentences on my phone.

Please feel free to leave a nice comment if you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to bring you even more soon! Thank you!

12