Cannes - Day 01

Story Info
Richard Cole returns with Halle Bailey and Emilia Clarke.
6.1k words
4.23
2.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

***AUTHOR'S NOTE***

This is a direct sequel to 10 Days in Hollywood and there are existing relationships included that will have started there. You do not need to have read the previous series to understand this story but it does help.

**DISCLAIMER** This story is written to be read by people 18 and over and contain scenes of mature content. The characters may share the names of real people but does not have any relation to their real personalities, probably. If you're offended this kind of material, please do not read and you should probably leave the site.

I walked into the hotel after the transfer from the airport and took a deep intake of breath. After travelling in two taxis, a plane and a bus, it was nice to finally be somewhere with air conditioning, the heatwave in the Mediterranean has been very silly the last few weeks. I had only felt intense heat since leaving the villa in Valletta so it was a relief to have cold air blown on me finally.

For the busiest time of the year, the hotel lobby seemed to be deserted with only four different groups of tourists mingling about as they waited for their own transfers. I looked around and there was no sign of Freya, Karen or the other stars of the film we were due to promote this week.

The person in front of me thanked the clerk and walked off to the lifts allowing me to place my passport onto the desk.

"Bonjour monsieur, how may I help?"

"I'm checking in, I've been told it's room 328. Reserved by Adams Holden Productions."

"Ah, it looks like your room has already been checked in. The note says it was done on your behalf to save time due to interviews. The person is waiting for you, so here is your spare card."

He handed over the keycard to me with a smile.

"The suite is on the fourth floor, enjoy your stay Monsieur Cole."

Cannes 01

Starring Halle Bailey & Emilia Clarke

Featuring Karen Gillan

I pressed the key card against the lock and walked into the suite. There was music filling the room but it sounded like someone singing rather than through any kind of stereo. I placed my bag to the side and walked into the main lounge, I was greeted by a black girl playing a piano. Her voice was beautiful but I was more surprised by what she was wearing.

Her black hair was braided and it had some blonde and purple extensions folded into. The braids dropped down her mostly bare back and stopped just above her arse cheeks. On top, she wore what appeared to be a violet bra and her bottom covered in a bikini style bottom that was see-through and showed the curve of her arse. It appeared to have a good shape but it was difficult to tell as she was sitting down on a stool.

"Hi." I said as she finished the verse.

The playing stopped and she grabbed a quick peek over her shoulder. It was only the briefest of glimpses but she looked cute.

"I hope you didn't mind, I let myself in." She said as her fingers pressed softly against the keys.

"I was told but I'm sure you don't work for my agency or the production company"

"No. That was Sophie. And then she gave me a card to let myself in."

Sophie was the studio's liaison for Cannes, she had been put in charge of my itinerary so that I got to places on time. Despite the fact I directed multi-million pound films, I still couldn't be trusted to turn up to meetings on time without help.

"Okay so who are you and where are your clothes? And why is there a piano in my room?"

"I don't know why there is a piano, that kind of hotel I guess." She answered as she stopped playing. "I'm Halle and I am wearing clothes. Not a lot, I admit but a bra and panties are still clothes. Anyway, I look good in them."

Halle turned around and stood up from the stool. She strolled towards me and I saw the front of the set was as see-through as the back. Her nipples pressed against the bra and I could see the outline of her areolas. The panties were see through enough to show she was clean shaven but her mound was hidden by the material.

Halle stopped in front of me and extended her hand for me to shake. Her hands were soft so I guessed they were freshly moisturised and were much smaller than mine. I wasn't the tallest but I had almost a foot on her in her heels.

"So where are the clothes?"

"They're around." She said with a cheeky smile on her face. "But I don't think they matter so much."

She had a good point.

"So why are you in your underwear in my hotel suite?"

"I heard from a little bird that you were single now. That little bird also said how great you were in bed. I'm single, I'm in town and I thought I'd find out."

Halle crossed the space between us and pulled me down into a kiss. The singer/actress had soft lips as she pressed them to me lightly. Her hands pressed into my chest as we opened our mouths and allowed our tongues to meet.

It only lasted for a few seconds before we pulled apart and our eyes met, a smile on her face.

"The little bird wasn't wrong about that. Nor this." Halle said as she grabbed at my growing penis.

"Does your little bird have a name?"

"Yeah, most do." She answered with a cheeky smile.

I watched Halle turn and walk away from me. My eyes immediately dropped to her arse and I took it all in. It wasn't in proportion to her height but she looked quite busty with no sign of enhancement. Her hand slipped up to her back and unhooked her bra, sliding it off with ease. Halle looked over her shoulder before dropping it to the floor and disappearing around the corner.

I took a moment to steady myself before following her. I turned the corner and I was immediately hit in the face with her panties. I took them off my face and breathed in the aroma, they were already covered by the smell of her excitement. Dropping them to the floor I looked up to see Halle sat up against the headboard. A pillow covered her body but her eyes were fully locked onto me.

"Come close, I heard you've beefed up and I want to see."

"What else did you get told?" I asked as I approached her.

"I heard you have a certain skill on womens... Let's just say I heard you're a flicker and I need to be flicked."

I kicked off my shoes as I approached the bed and put my knee on the duvet.

"Nuh uh." Halle said. "Strip down to your underwear. Then you can come on this bed."

I could have pointed out that it was actually my bed but I decided to play along. I undid the buttons on my shirt and I threw it off to the side. I saw the smile rise on Halle's face as she took in my upper body. I had been using a personal trainer and a professional regime to beef up over the last few months as I was due to direct a superhero film and didn't want to look out of place. I had some chest hair but my emerging 6 pack was hair free which seemed to be where Halle's eyes were. My chino's soon followed and Halle's eyes lowered to the white trunks where my semi erect cock was pressing against the material.

"Well she didn't lie about that." Halle blurted out.

"Good to hear I come as reported from..."

"Nice try but I'm not naming names. Anyway, you have a task at hand." Halle said as she threw the pillow at me.

She was only a few feet away but I was able to catch the pillow before it hit me. I was greeted by the sight of Halle's naked body. She didn't have the biggest nipples but the brown areolas around were large and framed them perfectly. My eyes scanned down to her pussy to see she was freshly shaved and her hand was busy teasing herself. Knowing I was looking, the actress parted her lips to show her clit before rubbing it with her index finger.

"Come on Richard, don't make me get myself off before I feel your lips on me." she said punctuated by a moan.

I moved up onto the bed and approached her quickly. She was clearly not here for niceties so I kneeled to the side of her body and looked her over. She took great care of herself as her skin was flawless, it shone in the light of the room. I watched her breasts rise and fall with her breathing and her voice starting to get heavier as she rubbed her clit.

"Close your eyes." I told her.

Halle bit her lip and did what I said. She gasped as I grabbed her legs and pulled her down the bed so she was laying down, the position was much easier to do what I planned. The palm of my hand gently ran along the skin over her breasts as I ensured I didn't come in contact with her nipples. I moved her legs apart as I looked over her vulva, it was slick with the juices she had produced by her teasing.

I leaned down to Halle's body and started to kiss along her hip bone as I started to work my way down to her thigh. The heavy breathing was interrupted by a moan as my lips made contact with her soft skin. Her body shook as I moved to her thigh, clearly a nig erogenous zone for her. I quickly peeked up to see her eyes were still closed and her arms hooked underneath the pillows.

I returned my view to her thighs and kissed along #the inside as I caught a quick whiff of her pussy. She was getting more excited as my lips moved along her leg, stopping just short of her pussy as I made my way up. There was a groan of disappointment as I leaned over and started to kiss her other thigh. To make up for it, I moved my hand back to her breasts and rolled my finger in a circle where her areola was. She could feel it getting closer to her nipple as my lips pressed on her thigh close where her legs met her body.

"Oh my." Halle moaned through deep breaths. "I want your lips."

I listened to Halle's breathless whispers and moved my lips down her thighs again. I pressed down onto her soft skin as I moved downwards until I felt Halle's hand touch my hair.

"No." she said. "Up, not down. I want you to taste me."

It was clear the buxom beauty had had enough of the teasing as her hands started to pull on my hair. I allowed my head to rise until I was in line with her shaved pussy, the neat slit shining in the light. Halle's hands soon left my hair and moved up her body while she spread her legs to allow better access. I placed a kiss on her body, with a long moan coming from her lips, as she squirmed underneath. My tongue slid between my lips and pressed against her pussy as I searched out her clit.

As my tongue found its intended target, Halle moaned out loud. I looked up to see her biting down on her fingers. She was doing her best to hold in the moans as she opened her eyes to look down on me. My tongue continued to press down onto her clit as my hands separated her lips to get easier access. Halle moaned louder at the slight bit of penetration as my tongue flicked side to side on her clit. After ensuring I wasn't going to move, Halle closed her eyes and allowed herself to enjoy the feeling of her pleasure sensors being engaged.

"Oh fuck, your tongue feels so good."

I smiled as I heard her moan softly as I continued to flick my tongue along her clit. Halle's body squirmed under my touch so I slid one hand underneath to feel her arse. The skin there was just as soft as the rest of her body and Halle seemed to respond to my touch as she squirmed more. My tongue increased the speed as it flicked her clit causing her moans to get louder.

A quick look up and I could see Halle still had her eyes closed and her face contorted in pleasure. Her moans were getting louder and her hands were locked onto my hair, keeping me in place so I didn't wander from my objective of her clit. My tongue pressed harder against her little button as she attempted to talk.

"Finger.." Halle said breathlessly. "Put your fingers in me."

I listened to her and slid a finger along her slit, I could feel the moistness coating her lips and getting wetter as the moments pressed on. I ensured my fingers were covered before I slid two of them between her lips. Halle screamed out in pleasure as she felt my digits penetrate her for the first time. I watched her breasts rise and fall as her breathing became quicker, her nipples standing on end as they blocked the looks on her face.

The moans continued as I thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy, the lips getting wetter from

her juices. Her moans went up another octave and I could tell she was approaching her orgasm. I smiled to myself and continued to lick along her pussy sideways, more pressure being added as I pushed down onto it.

"Oh yes, that's so... oh god, I'm there. I'm there." Halle moaned as she squirmed even more on the bed. "Get me over the edge."

Hearing her moans was very sexy and I could feel my cock get to its full length. Knowing she was about to cum, I moved my hand away from her arse and moved it up to her breasts. I moved it along with a gentle touch before clamping her nipple between two fingers. I pulled hard and it seemed to have the desired effect as Halle cried out loud and started to orgasm. Rather than press on, I held my tongue still on her clit so she had the pressure but she was able to enjoy her orgasm as it flowed through her body. I watched her body spasm with the orgasm before leaning up onto my knees and watching her body.

I had always been a breast guy and Halle's were excellent. They had a great shape to them and her nipples looked very appealing to suck on. My eyes drifted up to her face and we locked eyes as she continued to smile, a bead of sweat on her forehead from the force of the orgasm.

"Nice to see you didn't disappoint Mr Cole." Halle said as she moved up to lean against the headboard.

"She said I'd do that, huh?"

"Yes. Though I've never been licked from that angle before. I liked it." Halle said as her eye drifted down to my crotch. "Take them off and let me return the favour."

I smiled at Halle before moving off the bed and sliding my pants down my legs. I had my back to the actress and didn't see her crawl down the bed. I turned around and my erect penis hit her right on the face. Rather than move away, Halle grabbed my cock and hit her face a few more times with it slipping the head between her lips.

"Ohhh." I moaned as I felt the wetness of her mouth cover my cock.

Halle moved her hand away so only her mouth had contact with my cock but she didn't need anything else. Her tongue swirled along the head before moving along and engulfing more of my rod. Her lips kept it lubricated and she was able to take more as her tongue moved along the skin.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the sensation of her sucking along as she backed up to allow a more thrusting motion. She was able to get half of my length inside her mouth with little effort and increased the speed her lips moved along it. I could feel her tongue attack my cock which increased the sensitivity.

"Wow, your mouth feels so good." I moaned as I looked down at her.

Due to her luscious locks, I couldn't see her face at all. I could only feel a 'mmhmmm' as she fit more of my cock into her mouth. Halle was happy to concentrate on sucking my cock and she was excellent at it as I soon felt her lips press against my abdomen as she was able to take my full length.

I wanted to grab her hair and hold her in place but I knew Halle wanted to do it her own way. After holding position for what felt like ages, Halle drew her head back to come completely off my cock, holding her face close to rub the head along her cheek. Her eyes flicked up to me while her hand reached for the stem. Halle decided to hold my gaze as she dribbled some saliva onto my cock and ran her hand along it. The angle seemed odd but Halle was able to get a good bit of speed on the jerking before flicking the head with her tongue,

"Fuck, that feels good." I said out loud as I closed my eyes.

Halle soon slipped the cock back into her mouth but her hand continued to jerk.The singer was able to get a good rhythm between the two and I could feel myself start to get closer. My breathing increased and I moaned as I kept my eyes closed so I could focus on the pleasure she was giving me. Halle again pulled my cock out of her mouth and used her tongue to circle my cock before starting to flick it again. It was a style that clearly worked as I could feel myself get close to the line.

"I'm going to cum." I said as I looked down to Halle.

A quick smile popped onto her face before she slipped my cock back between her shiny lips. Her hand jerked fast along my cock as it hit her lips and I could feel the orgasm rush onto me. Halle held the cock in her mouth as her lips clamped down on the bottom of the head and the first stream of cum shot out. I could feel the cum fly out of my cock into the warm pot of her mouth as her hand slipped along my skin.

The stream soon calmed down as her mouth began to fill up and I could see some of my white liquid slide out of the corner of her mouth. Feeling the end come, I pulled out of her and watched as Halle slid up to her knees and looked at me. She smiled again before allowing the cum to fall out of her mouth and land on her breasts, covering the large orbs in the sticky white cream.

"I seem to have made a mess." Halle said to break the silence. "Maybe you could rub my back in the shower while I clean it off."

She held out her hand and I took a hold to help her off the bed. I watched her walk past and sat on the end of the bed as I admired the derriere once more. Her hips naturally swayed, allowing me to take in an eyeful and her cheeks hiding any possible sneaking look to the front. The sound of the shower soon filled the room and I knew I had to follow her.

I stepped into the bathroom and I thought I could hear a knock on the door. I was about to turn back but I was greeted with the sight of Halle standing under the stream of water looking stunningly beautiful. I decided to ignore the knock and slipped into the large shower cubicle.

"Come here." Halle said as she pulled me into a kiss.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth and her nipples pressed into my chest. The physical connection seemed to jump start my cock into life and Halle soon took it into her hands. She continued to show her handling of a cock as she jerked along it to get the full length and suitably wet.

I could hear the knock at the door again and we pulled apart from the kiss to look at the entrance.

"Ignore it. I need this in me to get number two." Halle said as she backed up to the wall.

"We'll need to make it quick."

"I'm so horny, quick is all I need." Halle said.

I moved forward to the actress and she slipped her leg to my hip to give easy access. She was right on the hormones as my cock was able to slip into her pussy with relative ease despite her tightness. Her breathing became heavier as my cock moved inside her pussy and she was able to swing her other leg around waist with ease.

I moved my hands to her shapely arse for support as our kissing resumed. Her tongue lashed wildly in my mouth as our kiss got as deep my cock was inside her. Halle reached around and grabbed my ass as I continued to push into her, I could feel her nails pressing hard against my skin.

"Oh God, that's so good." Halle moaned in a break between kisses.

Feeling her pussy get wetter, assuming from her juices and not the shower, I started to move my hips quicker as I pushed into her. Halle enjoyed the feeling and leant her head back against the wall with her eyes closed. This pushed up her boobs to give me easy access and I started to kiss along before taking a nipple in my mouth.

Hale's moans started to get louder so there was no way I could hear the door knocking if it still was. Her legs pressed tighter into and I could sense she was getting closer, I certainly was. Knowing the whole experience wouldn't last much longer, I pushed into Halle as quickly as I could.

The increased thrusting seemed to do the trick as Halle screamed out loud as her orgasm hit. Her eyes barely opened to look at me as she was overcome with pleasure. She pulled me down into her boobs to smother as I tried to keep up the pace.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers
12