Cannes - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
191 Followers

I soon released myself and pushed.my cock into her one more time before I started to cum. It wasn't as much as when I finished in her mouth but I was able to shoot it all in before Halles legs dropped. Her hand knocked off the shower as she slumped to the floor from the work out and we could hear the door being thumped.

The banging was louder now but it was also accompanied by shouting. That of the angry and Scottish variety.

"Shit! I better get that before she knocks the door down."

"I thought you were single? This girl going to kick my ass?"

"I am single." I answered. "Sort of but it's complicated. The person at the door is not the complication."

I grabbed a towel to wrap around my waist and I headed to the front door. A quick peek through the spy hole confirmed my suspicions of who was there.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Karen Gillan shouted as she walked into the room. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"Here." I answered as I watched her look around. "What are you looking for?"

"Your memory! You were told to check in and then head straight up to the rooftop for the interview. Now you're half an hour late and I look like a twat up there on my own."

"Sorry, I got distracted." I replied as I accidentally dropped the towel.

A lot of people would look in this situation but Karen kept her eyes locked on me.

"With what?"

"With me, I'm afraid." Halle said as she emerged from the bathroom completely naked.

Karen looked over her body and then over my naked figure. Karen had seen me naked a few times since we hooked up originally in Los Angeles and was usually delighted with the result. This time her look was almost disgusted.

"You know she's almost old enough to be your daughter?"

"She is not." I replied, knowing it would be a stretch.

"Well now the Little Whoremaid has put you down, go put on some fucking clothes on before that pretty cock of yours catches a cold."

Feeling thoroughly dressed down, I went to look for the clothes in the bedroom to put them back on. I saw Karen turn to Halle as I walked out of the room..

"Nice tits by the way, I can see why he got distracted. I'm Karen."

"I know, I'm a big fan. Have you..."

"Fucked Rich? Yeah, a few times. He's good but I've had to stop for a while. He can't be seen with married women since the whole Amy Adams thing came out."

"Oh, was that true? They had a torrid affair and everything?"

"Well they definitely fucked but a few things got exaggerated. I don't think they did the whole casting couch threesomes thing. Not really Richard's bag."

"There's so much I don't know about Hollywood."

"Well get something that barely covers those," Karen said as she pointed at Halle's breasts "and meet me at the bar in 2 hours. I can fill you in, differently to how Richard probably has already."

They were both smiling as I approached.

"Ah, there you are, you handsome bastard. Let's get this done."

***

After Karen calmed down, we were able to do our round of interviews in preparation for the premier of the film. Karen, the more media trained of the two of us, was able to lead most of the questions and the few hours we were at it flew by. There were some awkward questions by the more sensationalist outfits but Karen was able to use her humour to deflect them away, asking why no one linked her romantically with her co-stars like Jack Black or Sean Gunn.

We walked back into the hotel lobby, keeping a good space apart to avoid any unwanted rumours. We arrived at the main lobby and I saw Halle waiting in the bar. The actress was dressed in a tight maroon dress, which was very low cut, and her nipples pressed quite prominently against it. Karen looked up and saw her too and smiled.

"There's my date for the evening."

"Your date?" I asked.

"Yes, well I can't go on one with you without very strategic planning. You've already caused too much trouble in my marriage based on one photo."

"In fairness, you kissed me on that occasion."

"True but if your finger was in my cunt at the time, we're very lucky they didn't get that in the photo. Or see me suck your dick twenty minutes later."

"That's fair."

"Anyway, you've already had a go on her. Now it's my turn maybe. If we need a penis, I will text you. Or I won't. Either way, I'll do something with your dick this week."

Karen tapped me on the chest but walked off without kissing me on the cheek. There would be far too many paparazzi around and she had only just calmed down the nonsense from the sensationalist story, despite the truth in it.

***

I walked into a lift to go up to my room, it was already full of people so I had to squeeze into the side. The majority of people exited the lift on the third floor so I turned around to be greeted by Emilia Clarke. Despite our experience together in Hollywood, I hadn't seen her since and had only heard about her from conversations with Nathalie Emmanuel.

"Well hello Mr Cole." The brunette actress said with her trademark smile.

"Miss Clarke. What a pleasant surprise."

It really was, I had heard really cute stories by Nathalie about their friendship. The two usually led each other astray but always had each other's back. Though Nathalie had always denied the opportunity for us to hook up in a threesome.

"I was told you were in town but didn't know you were staying here."

"Yeah, up in the penthouse. I've gone up in life."

"That's what you get as a nominee. I heard the view is spectacular."

"It is, would you like to come and see?"

"I'd love to but I think if I came to your room, I would end up on my knees again."

"Is that such a bad thing?"

There was a moment of silence as she listened to my proposal. The shorter actress walked forward and hit the hold button on the lift. I watched as Emilia reached down to my zip and pulled my cock out. She licked her and started to jerk along to bring it to an erection.

"I have my boyfriend in my room, he may ask why I'm taking so long."

"And we wouldn't want that." I said as I looked closely at her pursed lips.

"Not at all."

Emilia launched herself forward and our lips locked in a passionate kiss. She kept her hand locked on my cock and I was able to wrap my arms around her, drifting down her arse. Our lips engaged in a passionate kiss as her hand irregularly jerked at my cock. Not wanting to miss out on being handsy, my hand slid down her body and underneath her dress to grab her arse. I could hear her moan as I caressed and squeezed the skin of her cheeks. The kiss broke and I looked at her smile, a look of horniness covering her face. I started to slide down onto my knees when she stopped me.

"As much as I would love for you to live down there, we don't have the time." Emilia said as she started to pull me up.

I watched as Emilia reached below her dress and slid her thong down her legs.She hooked the thong on the handle of the lift and turned away from me, her eyes keeping locked on me through the mirror.

"Don't I get to keep that?" I asked as Emilia smiled.

"Usually I would, I know how you like to keep a trophy. But my boyfriend would be very confused as to why I left the room in a thong and came back with nothing but cum seeping out of my pussy."

"That's very true."

"So why aren't you filling me with cum?"

I watched as Emilia slid the dress up to show off the rear end she'd got into the habit of displaying in Game of Thrones. I wasn't one to turn down an opportunity so I approached her just as she pushed her arse out to me. I felt the skin of her arse against my hardened cock as I started to move it towards her pussy, a quick look at the mirror showed me that Emilia was still looking at me.

"Hurry up darling."

I followed her command and slid my cock into her, surprised by how wet she was from a little bit of kissing. Emilia moaned as she felt my cock move into her tunnel, the sides pressing up against me. She placed her hands against the mirror to steady herself as I thrust into her. It didn't take long until the actress started to moan at the feeling of me entering her.

"Yes, that's what I wanted." Emilia moaned.

"You feel so tight."

"Of course. High calibre pussy always does." Emilia said as she opened her eyes.

We looked at each other through the mirror as she pushed her lower body back into me, the new angle making her pussy squeeze against my cock harder. Her right arm slipped out from the strap of her dress to allow her to take her breast out from the bra. The pink nipple was too much of a temptation so I reached my hand around and copped her breast. There was a smile on Emilia's face as she knew I wouldn't be able to resist.

"Harder." Emilia said as her hand held mine in place on her breast.

Reacting to her words, my hips started to thrust into her harder causing the actress to moan more. Knowing she wanted it over quick, I grabbed her arse hard knowing she liked a bit of roughness. It seemed to have the right effect on Emilia as she pushed me back hard and bent forward so her body was at a near 90 degree angle. I let go of her breast as she bent forward and placed both of my hands onto her waist as I looked in the mirror, her eyes were closed.

I knew the right way to get her to where she wanted to go so I stepped back and pulled Emilia with me, her hands siding down from the mirror to grip the bars half way down. She gave me a look through the mirror to show she knew what I was doing. Emilia bit her lower lip as I dug my fingers into her hips and started to thrust into her with an increased speed. The moaning got louder and I started to feel my own pleasure increasing with every thrust into her.

"Oh that's so nice." Emilia whimpered. "I'm so close."

I knew time was running out so I pushed into Emilia with as much force as I could, the feeling of her pussy being pierced getting her close to the orgasm. I knew how to push her over the edge, I slid my hand around her body and searched for her clit. It was fairly easy due to the position and the fact her pussy lips were spread apart by my cock. I rubbed it gently with my index finger and her body instantly started to shake. The moans were gone and had now turned into grunts as the orgasm hit her body.

Her hands let go of the bars and pressed against the mirror again, trying to enjoy the feeling rushing around her body as long as she could. I moved my hand away from her pussy and returned it to her hips as my thrusting continued. It only took a few more strokes before I reached my own peak and started to shoot my cum into Emilia as she had requested earlier. My eyes closed as I started to cum and, by the time I opened them, Emilia was looking back with a mischievous grin on her face. I could feel her pushing back into me to pump out all the cum from my cock.

Feeling she had had her fill, Emila pushed back forcefully to make my cock slide out of her. She stood up and quickly grabbed her panties from the floor as they'd fallen during our session. Emilia slid them up her legs before pressing the button so the lift could continue, not even waiting for me to cover up.

"Thank you for that, just what I needed."

"Shame it wasn't longer." I said as I put my cock away and did the zip back up.

"Well I'm sure there's plenty of time for that, I really need to get back to my boyfriend. He's currently handcuffed to the bed."

"And how will he feel knowing you have a pussy full of cum?"

"I doubt he needs to know. I'll just jump in the shower and rinse off before I get him to lick my pussy. I mean he might have to thank you as I might let him into my arse tonight."

Emilia flashed me that famous smile as the door slid open, allowing her to exit the lift in a swift fashion. They closed to leave me alone in the lift and I smiled to myself as another adventure began.

RTM
RTM
191 Followers
12