Canoe Soo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The zipper went up, but I kept my eyes shut as my two tent mates crawled in. I could see the light of their headlamps through my closed eyes, but decided to just let them take over.

I didn't have to wait long. I felt the breath between my thighs, just before the tongue pushed into my vagina. I had no idea if it was Jordan or Bishop, but it was a wet tongue, and I planned on making it wetter.

When Bishop's cock found its way to my mouth, I was already cumming, so he waited while I regained my composure. I just hit it with that much more lust!

Soon I was sucking hard while deep throating Bishop's firm tool. My hands were helping too as I massaged his balls.

Jordan lifted my ass a bit to have a better angle to impale me on his huge penis. I was drenched from his lavish tongue and finger work. I held myself up so he would get the necessary traction to push that monster in all of the way.

Bishop did not take long, suggesting to me that he didn't get that many blow jobs.

"Man, he is a monster!" Bishop grunted in a low voice.

I opened my eyes and I could see Jordan's cock glistening with moisture, reappearing on the out stroke. I was shocked until I realized that it was the creamy outside of his condom. I should have realized that he would have his own, or he would rip any normal ones.

Jordan fucked slowly and deliberately, as if he had hurt someone once.

"You're not going to hurt me Jordan, go ahead and fuck that pussy!" I challenged him.

His eyebrows went up, then the stroke count went up too. Not a real jack hammer, like a smaller guy can do so well! Yet the 9 inches of stroke could not be denied, and the pop against my cervix and my puffy labia was enough to bring me over the top well before my Goliath lover.

"Just keep going like that baby, I can take it," and I let myself ride another one while I pinched my own nibs and breathed in quick puffs.

Jordan came hard and his moans were heard throughout the camp. Mine were much quieter, but still there.

The quiet was actually the embarrassing part. Jordan was still breathing like a stallion, but his bucking had come to a stop.

"That was incredible, stud," but you need to get off of me now," I forced out the words.

"Sorry Loren, that just took my breath away for a minute," he explained as he rolled off of me.

I didn't bother dressing, it was lightly raining outside, but I was only out there for 20 seconds as I hustled for the other tent.

I threw my clothes in ahead of me, then bumped into Earl as he tried to be chivalrous and hold the flap open for me!

"I am getting mosquitoes on my ass Earl!" I mumbled as I shifted to get around him, with three of us in a two man tent.

I knew exactly how to handle these two. Jim got a hummer first, since he has a problem with premature ejaculation. Of course, he burst his bubble in about 2 minutes, so I switched to Earl.

"I want to taste you Loren," he said the magic words! I just lay back, and let him explore my folds. Jim had recovered more than enough to keep my big tits jiggling with his attention. Sometimes that distracts me, but knowing that I could just cum as much as I wanted took away all of the pressure, so I just undulated with the ecstasy of two tongues and four hands, all trying to please me!

I didn't even open my eyes when the Duke slipped his cock into me. He held me from behind, and ground his stiffy into me, while we lay on our sides. Jim got to explore the front, and he was not shy about offering his cock to me again. I gave him more of a hand job than a blow job, as I covered my tits with his jizz. His balls must have been working overtime!

When Earl came he was not quiet either. "You. Are. The. Best. Loren", he pumped out as he came. I thought the last word was going to be Fuck or Pussy, anything but my name. He nuzzled my neck, and covered us with the sleeping bag, so we could continue to cuddle.

We slept for a while, at least I did, until I felt Jim sucking on one of my nipples. I pulled him up to my face, then kissed him, pushing my tongue in as I pushed him onto his back. I continued over and on to him, straddling his hips, I could feel his stiff cock, and I knew that I shouldn't wait. He had a condom, so we pushed it on, and I pushed down onto his solid pole.

"How about those Yankees," I whispered. "Do you think they might win the pennant?" I asked, hoping he could keep from coming for a few minutes. I decided to go for it anyway, and I started to rock forward and back, which teased him a bit with my tits.

I'm not sure that he follows the Yankees, so maybe that distracted him, but I found myself moving over the top, into a sweet little tickle of an orgasm. He came with me, which made him that much more excited.

"You are a good person, Loren," he whispered in my ear, and that meant more to me than anything he could have said about my tits or my ass!

I woke to an empty tent! I mean there was no one to satisfy me, just two empty sleeping bags!

"I need a cock here!" I half jokingly cried out.

I looked out past the rain fly, and saw Earl and Jim making breakfast, and I heard the hustle of a moose or a big bear, but it was just Jordan and Bishop, running, naked for my tent. They thought that I was going to come to them in the morning! Funny guys.

They worked me over, just to get our blood moving. Earl and Jim took their turns too, before we all managed to get our oatmeal and coffee.

"I have to climb to the fire tower this morning, so I can send out a delivery request," I explained after breakfast. "We will need more King Kong Condoms for Jordan," I explained. "He might be okay with oral, but I like fucking that big cock, so we need protection."

They would all have climbed the ridge with me, but I wanted the camp moved to Riley's Point which was two lakes and three portages away. We checked to make sure that the others would have enough rubbers, and thank god they did. It was already a bit embarrassing to ask Tom for Trojans, but I figured that he was okay with it.

I went over the map with them, and they did rock, paper, scissors to decide who would travel with me.

Bishop got my single canoe, while Jim would hike with me, then we would have to make up time to catch up with the rest of them.

"So, which one is getting married?" I asked Jim as we headed up the wide trail to the fire tower.

"Earl, will be the first," Jim explained as he labored up the trail. We had only an emergency pack, with food and water. "Jordan is engaged too," he continued.

"No one in your life Jim?" I wondered, while thinking about his obvious inexperience under the sheets.

"No, only you," he shyly suggested.

"Well, I will never be anyone's property," I insisted with full conviction. "I just don't understand why wanting sex has to force you to conform with the whole marriage idea!" I explained. "If I ever marry, it will probably be a woman, even though I like sex with men a lot more, men just don't think about their future like women do," I tried to explain.

We got to the tower before lunch, and I set to climb the ladder. I didn't have to say a word to Jim, he just followed behind me. He could have waited, but the view from on top was not something that he would want to miss out on.

"Did you bring your phone Jim? You can get some great pictures here, but you won't get cell service."

"I could look at this view for the rest of my life, Beautiful." he said, but I realized that he was talking about me, as I looked down and found him staring at my snatch! My spandex shorts were riding high and my labia did not conceal the shape of my vagina lips at all. I hurried up the stairs to the platform outside of the station.

"Okay buster! This is the view that I was talking about!" I proclaimed with authority as I swept my arm across the landscape. The lake spread before us, and the valley beyond could be seen from this vantage point.

Jim put both hands on my breasts. "This is the beauty that I was talking about," he said as he lowered his lips to my lips.

I had a key for the heavy door, and we were inside before he had my shirt off. The shorts took longer, but they had to go too.

He hoisted me onto a counter and fumbled while he got the condom on his solid tool. Then he slapped his cock head on my clit, while he looked me in the eye. He was not the same premature-cumming guy that fucked me for the first time just 36 hours ago, but I didn't want him to have to use his mouth again, so I relaxed, and let him do all of the work.

It only took me 3 minutes to get myself in the right frame of mind, and I let it slide over me like a comfortable shirt. These orgasms are very satisfying, though short. Jim came with a few gleeful grunts, as I opened my eyes.

"Wow, it is a great view," he proclaimed as the eyes in his head finally saw something other than tits and pussy.

"If you're done admiring the sights, we can use the radio phone to call for those condoms, and maybe a bottle of Canadian Rye," I considered.

Jim pulled out of me, and pulled the condom off, looking around for a place to deposit it.

"You're going to have to tie that off and carry it out Lover. They don't have a toilet up here, and we don't leave edibles in the office," I explained.

I called Tom with the order, knowing that Paulee would be the one to deliver it, but there was no way around that. Paulee was Tom's nephew, and he lived with Tom and Suzie, right next to the store. He could take the high speed water taxi to the eastern end of Patawa Lake, portage to Silver Lake and take one of my canoes to intersect with us at the Bingham Chute portage.

We were running late now, so we hurried down the ladder and took the trail back to our canoe.

I've never met a person that I would rather have in the back of my canoe, than me! But Jim outweighed me by 80 pounds so it would have been awkward to put him in the front. I kept glancing under my arm, to see how straight he was keeping us on the long lake. It's hard to tell when you're in the bow.

"Why do you keep looking back, Loren?" Jim finally asked, "Are you checking me out, cause we can pull over right here baby, I'm ready again," he assured me.

"Well of course you're ready again stud-muffin, but we have to make haste, so I was checking your line, and I will stop now, cause you're doing fine," I finished with the compliment.

"Now all I can do is stare at that beautiful ass of yours!" Jim moaned.

"Splash some cold water on your cock and get those shoulders working Princess or I'll put you in the front, even if it looks stupid!" I demanded.

I could feel the increase in speed immediately, as his blade bit into the water.

We made good time, and I knew that the portage would be fast too, since we only had the small emergency pack, which had some freeze dried meals, a string saw, a tarp and a single sleeping bag. Of course I had my vest knife and flint, which never left me when I was in the wild.

"Bishop says that your rates are a steal for us," Jim mused, just to pass the time perhaps. "Had we gone to Vegas, it would have cost a lot of money for one woman to tease Earl, and make him regret taking the plunge, but with you, we all get to enjoy a woman that would be the equal of any Vegas Showgirl!" Jim explained without realizing that he was calling me a Hooker!

"Do you guys really think that you're paying for sex!?" I sputtered in anger. "You know, you have the mindset of your Grandparents!"

"Just because men are willing to pay for sex, and I happen to like sex, and I use that over men to get paid a little better than the average Guide! That is so yesterday!" I was pissed.

"Have I ever suggested differently! Am I expecting a tip, damn right I am! You guys are now better at canoeing, portaging, making a fire, white water rapids, map reading... The list goes on! I am a good Guide and Steward of the Land. Period. Now lets find a spot to fuck, you got me going, and there is only one way to bring me back!"

The next portage was right in front of us, so I pulled for the sign on the right.

When we drew up to the shore, I already had my shirt off. The odds of there being anyone else there was very low. I jumped from the front, and pulled the canoe as far into the landing as I could before it ground to a halt. Jim was wearing nothing but a smile.

"Sorry if I offended you Loren. You are the most unusual and desirable woman that I have ever met!," he cried out.

"That's okay Jim, I know the line is blurred for me too. Now can I suck on that thing without you getting cum all over my titties again?" I pleaded.

"I promise nothing, but an orgasm, my sweet," he offered, and I accepted.

His cock tasted salty, although I know that he wasn't wearing any underwear, it still got a little sweaty I guessed.

I put just the head of his circumcised cock in my mouth and wrapped my lips around it, using my tongue to explore.

I could see the sweat on his forehead now, as he looked trapped, and ready to fill my mouth, so I pulled him out quickly. This time he got ahead of his urges. He pulled me up and blasted his tongue to the back of my mouth, not caring that his cock had just been there!

I pushed him back on a boulder and mounted him where he sat.

We were face to face, but he decided to play with my big tits instead of my face.

I practically have my nibs hardwired to my clit. If you strum one, you might as well be fingering the other, cause it gets engorged and sensitive.

He looked both shocked and pleased as I had a quick orgasm and he wasn't nearly ready to cum. I just kept grinding, cause I knew there would be more.

I saw his eyes start to roll when I broke into another one, and we locked lips while he squeezed my tits and we both shuttered in bliss.

"I will gladly accept you just the way you are Loren," Jim whispered. "Thanks Jim, but don't forget the tip part too eh," I smiled while using the Canadian accent.

"Well it's 'aboot' time you started speaking Canadian," Jim laughed, as we got dressed for the trail.

We could hear Earl singing before we were even on the water.

"Trailer for Sale or Rent, Rooms to rent fifty cents."

His voice carried for at least 5 clicks, and sounded pretty good to me.

"Earl sings in his mom's church choir," Jim confessed without referring to Earl as His Highness or Baron, which made me think that he really respected his coworker.

"What is his woman like, Jim? It's not my business, but sex complicates things for just about everyone," I mumbled.

"Oh Sandy is on a women's getaway in Bora Bora, and I think she will be having her own good time," Jim suggested. "If The Grand Poo-bah comes back next year, it will be because she's okay with it," he continued.

If that was true, she was a great find.

They heard us paddling, with the granite walls of the valley reflecting the sound. Maybe they were watching for us too. They had done a great job of setting up the tents and they had a rope over the perfect limb, for the food barrel.

"Bishop caught a Brook Trout," Earl shouted, "but it won't be big enough for everyone. So Jarod and Bishop are fishing over that way," and he pointed to the west.

"Do you want to go fishing, Jim? I'd rather relax and put my feet up," I confessed.

"I'll go," Jim said, and Earl took over the bow when I got out.

"Please make sure everyone has their life jackets on Earl," I worry about the kids when they're out with their friends.

"Yes mom, I'll make sure we paddle home before the street lights come on," Jim teased me, but they both put on their rapid inflate jackets.

I went up to the campfire and found the best log chair. They had wood piled up, knowing that I like to leave some for the next group, they had doubled up on chopping. I had to think that any woman would have these guys whipped into shape in no time, and maybe they would be better lovers, thanks to my involvement.

It was a fleeting thought, sort of justifying my fucking guys that have lovers back home.

I fell asleep, leaning against a tree. The sounds of approaching canoes woke me, though I almost rolled off of the log!

My seasoned campers took care of dinner, with Earl and Bishop filleting the five large fish. Jordan had the pan ready, with hot oil, and Jim battered them before dropping them into the sizzling oil. They had to use the pan and the lid to cook all of the fish, but it wasn't long before we were full.

We sang for a while, though Earl was the only one that knew the words. Again I vowed to learn the guitar or the harmonica.

Marshmallows with a chocolate granola bar was the desert of course. I had them slather some peanut butter on the bar, which melted with the addition of the hot fluffy goo, making a mess that bears would go crazy for!

"Wo! Guys! We can't leave a mess like this. The bears will come from miles around!" I cried. "Get this mess in the fire, and get some containers of water up here to flush this stuff as deep as you can," I insisted.

"Jim, put everything with a scent in the bear barrel and get it up the tree, now!" I directed.

They took my concerns seriously, and doused the rocks with water all around the spillage. You can't cover smells from bears though, so I considered changing camps.

"Okay, I want the canoes in front of the tents tonight, we want to make a barrier between the tents and the fire pit so that any night scavengers would not accidentally walk through a tent," I explained. "We have bear spray, but we don't keep that inside of the tent, they stay just outside of the front flap, so they are never accidentally discharged inside."

We didn't sleep well that night, as the raccoons were replaced by a bear, trying to find the peanut butter or the chocolate that smelled so good. The tents were never bothered and the barrel was still there in the morning.

Everyone felt a lot better with the sun, and Bishop showed me how stress free he felt, when he rubbed his cock on my leg, like a dog in heat.

I gave it a squeeze, then obediently rolled onto my back for some hot morning sex. Jordan did not need an invite.

We rolled around, poking and licking our way to everyone's satisfaction, then I sent them out to get breakfast started, since I didn't hear our neighbours yet. "Pancakes please," I begged.

Five minutes passed before Earl poked his head in through the front flap.

"Would you like some company, gorgeous," he practically purred in my ear. I grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him in and he rolled on top of me.

"Do you ever try role playing Loren? Earl asked.

"I'm not sure what you mean, but I'll try anything once," I responded, unsure of just what he meant.

Earl moved behind me and pulled my arms back, then he wrapped his legs around me and hooked my legs with his ankles and forced them apart.

"Fuck her Jim!" Earl declared as if I was being forced by these two bad men.

I decided to play with the part a little, "Oh my, please don't hurt me," I cried. "Take me if you must, but don't hurt me," I pleaded with my make-believe tormentors.

Jim was a little too lavish in his slobbering over my tits, but he gave me a good pounding and I faked reluctance as I had a shattering orgasm. I had fooled myself, even though I could have pushed them off me easily. My body still responded to the event as if I was being pushed into accepting their physical demands. Earl took me while Jim lazily played with my tits.

We had a long day planned, running the Patawa River from Lake Patawa to Hickory Landing. We would either meet up with Paulee at the Bingham Chute portage, or he would leave it in our secure spot. My money was on finding Paulee sitting there with a shit eating grin on his face.

The water was high, making all of the rapids runnable, but risky.

We took some chances, but nothing too exciting. Everyone wore their helmets and life jackets, but the worst that happened was a spill at the end of a class 2 that got Earl and Bishop.