Canoe Soo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't reach that far out with me Bishop, you're too heavy for me to counterbalance without falling over the other way!," Earl moaned.

"You have to trust him to use his paddle to push himself up Earl," I explained. "I'll partner with him next time, if you like," I suggested.

"You're twenty pounds lighter than me, Loren! You won't be able to do it," he insisted.

"If he's being too aggressive, I'll just let him dive right in," I assured Earl. "Maybe a boulder to the skull is what he needs."

In the next section I let Earl use my single canoe, while I paddled behind the daredevil.

He did get his torso well over the gunnels when drawing the boat left or right. It's a crucial skill for a good bow man. Of course, they have to know their limits.

I was impressed with his form. Not just his ass, and broad shoulders, though they were nice to look at. He actually trusted me to correct his moves, and I loved it!

He didn't always find the best lines through a set of rapid, but that will come with time.

"He certainly is a handful," I conceded to Earl. Then I took the time to show them how he keeps himself from getting dunked by pulling his top hand closer to his body so that the paddle is angled downwards, and the force of his stroke helps to push him up.

It's very hard to learn, like anything that's good and true. You need to be born to it, or spend a thousand hours doing it.

Bingham Chute was wonderful to look at, and we had a nice campsite to have our lunch and watch the torrent flowing through the narrow, craggy cut. Of course Paulee was sitting there, whittling away on a piece of driftwood.

"Hey, guys! I'm anxious to see who wears these," he proclaimed as he waved the strip of Trojan King Sized.

"The booze I understand Loren, but there is no way that any one of these Nerds has a dick this big," he mused with a sneer.

"Hey Paulee, are you staying for lunch, or are you slithering away right now!" I bellowed. The jerk pulls my chain the wrong way!

"Hey, you better be nice to me, cause my Uncle is your boss!" Paulee whined. "And Aunt Suzie says you're a big slut, and I have proof," he continued.

"Go ahead Paulee, give me one good reason, and I will have my Nerd friends strip you, and leave you tied up in that canoe for who knows who will find you, shivering in the dark," I warned the degenerate.

"Or maybe I'll have Jordan show you his massive cock, just before he rams it up your..." I didn't finish my thought, cause Paulee was making like a bird, and flocking off.

"You will regret crossing me, Loren!" He yelled as he hustled down the trail back to Silver Lake.

"What a sniveling baby, that guy is a loser," Jim sized him up perfectly.

"Well he's my friend's Ward, so I wasn't really going to ask you to hurt him," I explained. "He needs to find some direction in life, but I don't know how to show him the way," I sighed.

We ate our lunch and didn't talk about it any further. When a big log came down the chute it shattered when it turned sideways and got trapped between two rocks. The power of the flow was immense.

We finished the portage, and got back into the river, with Bishop in my bow again.

With full canoes you can move your load to compensate for a heavy guy in the front, so we managed to balance ourselves pretty well. At the first rapids I pointed out the line to my paddle partner, and marveled at how completely he committed himself to pull us to it. We worked well together.

At dinner that night, I was again assigned tent duties, and the other guys made some Pad Thai while Jordan was testing out his Trojans on my willing pussy. Then Jim was keen on trying out doggy style, which can be rewarding for the right Bitch! Needless to say, I was the right Bitch! Ha Ha.

We ate, then I got my pulse running fast again with Earl and Bishop. I guess, I was still in the honeymoon faze, cause no one was getting tired of daytime sex or morning sex or regular old night sex!

Day 6 was the most remote that we would be, so we didn't bother with clothes most of the day. These guys were now quite used to being next to another man's exposed penis, and not flinching or shying away. They worked together like brothers, and I was proud of my boys.

We tried to sing Michael row your boat ashore, but it was not our song. Bishop said that he would bring his guitar next year, which reminded us that it was all over tomorrow.

It felt like we made love all through the night, that last night. The smooches were more impassioned and the thrusts were the hardest and deepest that I had felt all trip. I was going to miss these guys.

I was riding on Jim when I realized that it was getting light out! Earl was snoring lightly right next to us.

Jim reached up, and cupped my breasts in both hands.

"I'm really going to miss these tomorrow," he claimed while fondling them. He squeezed the nipple and watched it re-engorge with blood.

I leaned down and kissed him. I realized that an orgasm was not coming. I was O'd out! Is that a thing? I wondered.

"Just close your eyes Loren, you can still get a few hours," Jim suggested, and he was right.

We paddled the final lake, admiring the canyon walls, but not thinking about the vast glaciers that carved them. Instead we wondered out loud about the people that call this home.

"I bet it's a tough place in the winter," Earl said.

"Lost both of my parents to a winter storm and a Logging Truck," I told them the whole story of my parents' last day.

"I won't stay here though, I'm spending my winters in Ecuador, with Charlie from now on. It took a sec for Earl to realize that I was talking about my paddle.

"Are you Guiding down there too Loren," he asked, with hope in his eyes. Maybe he wanted a nice winter getaway too.

"No, it's all about white water for me," I explained. "It costs about $10 a week for a cot in some villagers' hut, and they are very grateful for the cash. So I don't need to work when I'm down there. I make more money renting my cottage than I spend when I'm running the Amazon!"

We also talked about my business plans. I was only guiding two men at a time for future trips, but I would do this again next year, if they wanted, or their wives allowed them.

We pulled into the dock of the Access Point, just after 4 in the afternoon. Tom was there, with his wife Suzie and their nephew Paulee.

Suzie was on the dock, as I pulled my single canoe to the edge.

"Hi Loren, Paulee has something that he needs to say to you," Suzie explained, and her kind eyes told me volumes.

"Yeah, like I'm sorry that I took pictures of you," he continued, while not looking at me.

"I was just intimidated by how gorgeous you are, and I felt like this place was so big, I would disappear!" he confessed with a little bit of emotion.

Suzie handed me a bottle. "Tell her the rest," she said sternly.

I looked at the bottle, and it was a "day after" prescription.

"I put a pin hole in the condoms," he admitted.

Wow, I don't know how Aunt Suzie got that out of him, but I was glad she did.

"I use an injection four times a year for birth control, so there is no worries there," I explained to my compassionate friend. She looked relieved.

"So I will have Paulee do a fresh gel coat on any canoe that needs it, as his penance," Tom told me. "Unless you feel like pressing charges," he finished. Paulee never looked up.

"I will take a fresh coat on all four, Tom and I will help him do it," I explained. "Someone has to show him the right way," I insisted.

Tom looked happy about the conclusion, and I was too. Paulee just kept looking down, so I hoped that he had learned a lesson.

"Well, are you guys signing up for next year? We will give you a different route" Tom suggested.

"As long as Loren is our guide, I'll be back," Jim said and Bishop nodded right behind him.

"But of course she will be, boys," Tom was beaming, "It's what she lives for!"

I smiled, knowing how right he was.