Canoe Trip Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up after a brief recovery, I discovered the flash of canoe paddles a good distance down the lake. Alerting my lady friends, I headed into the water to clean off. They followed after, and when we climbed out we thought it best to put on some clothing, as there were two canoes drawing nearer.

Later, over a shared dinner of freshly caught walleye and some wine, our conversation was still pretty exuberant. At one point I asked, "If you don't mind my asking, you two seem remarkably comfortable in this situation. Have you...?" I blushed. "Oh, none of my business! Sorry!"

They laughed quickly and looked at each other. Britt said, "We're actually... We're sisters! We're very close, but I'm a little bit stunned myself," she added, looking at Tegen. "Not that we didn't talk about romantic possibilities on our trip!"

That night we shared their tent, and it was filled with a sweet, soft cuddling and warmth. The rest of the canoe trip lay before us.

12