Canova's Creation Controls Me

Story Info
A statue brings longed for eroticism and a change in my care.
1.8k words
3.86
989
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

Bizarrely I was attracted to go to the charity art auction in our local library. Art isn't my thing and I only occasionally go to the library. There were lots of posh people looking at lots of paintings I wouldn't give house room to. They were paying up to £500 for these (to me) worthless paintings.

I felt out of place among these well dressed art experts when I was in shabby jeans and trainers. One of the necklaces a lady wore probably cost more than the £1,100 I had in the bank.

The only worthwhile thing in the auction was a statue of 3 semi naked women. I now saw why I was there. The statue wanted me to give it a suitable home. I was the statue's slave.

THE STATUE'S POWER

The woman with the expensive necklace came up to admire the 9 inch statue. I could hear what she was thinking. She wanted to be one of those semi naked women cavorting nude for the sculpture's pleasure. Her husband came up and I could hear what he thought. He wanted to be the sculpture seeing and positioning and repositioning the 3 nude women.

I could see that none of the 3 women the husband had in mind was his wife. But I did recognise one of the younger ladies in the auction as one he wanted to see naked.

But then the statue came up for auction. The auctioneer said "Ladies and gentlemen lot 33. This is a reproduction of Canova's statue of the 3 Graces. The original version is in the Hermitage Museum, in Russia).

This is a copy of the version made by Canova specifically to be placed in Woburn Abbey. Canova came over to England to supervise its installation. This second version is now owned jointly by the Victoria and Albert Museum and the National Galleries of Scotland.

Shall we start the bidding at £200?"

So far bidding started at half of the auctioneer's suggestion. The statue said to me "Bid £1,000."

What else could I do but obey?. So I raised my hand and shouted "One thousand pounds"

The auctioneer was astounded. He probably expected it to sell for £250. Now a shabbily dressed man was bidding £1K.

He asked "I know its a good cause but are you sure?"

The statue instructed me to say to the auctioneer "You are right. It is a good cause and I am being a little mean. Make that £1,100."

That meant I would only have a few pounds left in my account. And I had no idea what the charity was.

The auctioneer asked "Any further bids?"

There were none. There was a round of applause and I wrote a cheque. It was only then that I discovered that the charity was for a home to house street sleepers when the weather was bad.

MY GIRLFRIEND

As they returned the statue into its box I dreaded what Claire, my live in girlfriend, would say. We were saving up money for the day we will get married. Now I had blown £1,100 on a statue.

From the security of its box the statue said "Don't worry she will love having me displayed in your bedroom. Go and speak to that woman in the necklace. Tell her she has lovely tits. Then ask the husband if it is all right for his wife and him to come back to your place and for them to pose nude for you."

It was no surprise that I returned home with a statue and 2 well dressed strangers. The husband, Bill, explained to Claire how I had managed to get a £25,000 statue for only £1,100. It came as a shock to me that it was worth £25,000.

The well dressed woman, Tania, said to Claire "But to truly appreciate the statue you have to be nude yourself. Do you mind if my husband undresses you and you undress him? And then watch as your boyfriend undresses me and then I undress him?"

Claire said nothing and let a perfect stranger undress her. She paraded round naked giving us all a good view of her petite tits and shaven pubic mound and firm buttocks.

I HEAR WHAT CLAIRE THINKS

I could hear what Claire was thinking. She loved being the centre of attraction. She wanted to see the other man's cock. She hoped if it would be erect from seeing her nude body.

Then without an ounce of shame she stripped the stranger naked. Bill had a thick cock and he automatically pulled at it to make it larger. Claire admired it from her vantage point a few inches away.

I could still hear Claire's thoughts. She was disappointed that the stranger's cock wasn't erect but it was so much thicker than mine. I saw that she recalled the cocks of her 2 previous boyfriends. I too could see both of their cocks. I never realised how much pleasure gets from recalling the other 2 cocks that had been inside her mouth and cunt. I saw their cocks as she saw them and felt the pleasure she felt being mouth or cunt fucked.

i noticed that she was thinking of having wonderful sex with other men and not of the sex we have. I was jealous of their position in my girlfriend's thoughts and desires.

Claire woke from her reminiscing to see Bill's cock beginning to get erect. I could hear her thinking if she was allowed to suck it. I willed her to do just that but I was unable to speak. All I could do was to listen to what Claire was thinking. And Claire was imagining them having a 69, and then having his thick cock up her cunt and then up her arse.

I was appalled. My girlfriend wanted to give all her 3 holes to this stranger. We hadn't even discussed having anal sex. I wanted to run out of the room to get away from knowing my girlfriend's dirty desires.

Bill then got up and paraded round naked with a semi hard on. He showed us all his arse. He took Claire by the hand and they stood there naked. I felt Claire's enjoyment at merely holding hands with Bill. She wanted him sexually.

I couldn't hear what Bill thought, which perhaps was a blessing. Getting to know your girlfriend's true thoughts and feelings can be a bit of a bummer. She told me that I was better at sex than her previous boyfriends. This was lie. I had seen and experienced the pleasure her previous boyfriends had given her.

Sex with her previous boyfriends had been so good. She hadn't even thought of my penis or my love making skills. Now she wanted to give this stranger access to her arse. That wasn't quite correct. Claire strongly desired his thick cock up her virgin arse. This thought crowded out every other thought. She was fixated by Bill's cock.

READING TANIA'S MIND

Then the statue told me "Use your power to read Tania's mind. You need to practice the skill that I give you."

I knew what Tania wanted from our meeting at the auction. She wanted to be one of those semi naked women cavorting nude for the sculpture's pleasure. Was that partly why she had not taken offence at me telling her in front of her husband that she had big tits. Or was it the statue controlling all 3 of us? Was it now also controlling Claire?
After all Tania had asked my girlfriend if she minded being stripped naked. And Claire has agreed instantly. But these were questions for another day.

Now I had to concentrate on reading Tania's thoughts. Her mind was all over the place. She wanted to be stripped by me in front of her husband and my girlfriend. But she also had a degree of fear as well. She feared us seeing her breasts because they were of different sizes. She also feared that we would laugh because she had an old fashioned full bush of blond pubic hair. She had no need to worry. Her breasts were magnificent and the difference in size barely noticeable. I like seeing (and playing with) a full bush anyway. I tried, without success, to try to get Claire to grow her pubic hair.

When I touched Tania I tried to communicate with her by telepathy. It didn't work so I had to put her at ease. As I took off her dress and bra I said out loud "You have better breasts than my girlfriend has. Your husband is very lucky to be able to play with them."

I heard her thinking "He doesn't play with them. He just criticises them."

Then I took off her panties and gasped with pleasure. This was the bushiest bush I had ever seen. If they had been black instead of blond it would have been pubic perfection.

Unheard by anyone else the statue said to me "Tell her she is as beautiful as the goddess Psyche and I wish I was Eros."

I had no idea who Psyche was and her relationship with Eros. That didn't matter because the naked wife did. She smiled and said "That is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me."

She now lost her fears and was content to be naked. She was looking forward to getting me naked which she did.

The statue said "Tania wants to be controlled and Claire wants Bill's cock. Satisfy Tania and deny Claire. Order them all to get ready to make a photo of them being Psyche's coterie."

I did as the statue instructed. The statue made me draw where to place the characters. Tania and Bill became Psyche and Eros respectively. They were living happily together while Claire was a despondent Aphrodite. I was Zeus rewarding Tania and Bill (I mean Psyche and Eros).

I spent a lot of time adjusting the pose of P and E to make the most of Tania's pubic hair and bill's thick cock. I put Claire well away from Bill's cock, which I placed near to Tania's rear. Then I pressed the timer and went in as Zeus.

All the time this was happening I could hear Claire thinking of ways to meet Bill for sex.

Once I had a satisfactory version of the photo I emailed a copy to Bill and Tania. When they left I said to Claire "I don't think we are suited as a couple."

I use the mind reading skills that Canova gave me. I gave up my job and took a Certificate in Counselling course. I am now a registered Marriage Guidance Counsellor with a high success rate. I know my clients better than they know themselves.

I also have a girlfriend who doesn't plan to sleep with another man. Well that's not quite correct. She does plan having extra marital sex but in the same "wouldn't it be wonderful if" manner we all do.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers