All Comments on 'Can't Call Me Straight Anymore'

by straighttobottom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Boy, that first time you feel a hard cock in your mouth and then have the guy cum in your mouth is something you never forget. I was 43 when I had my first experience and my only regret was that I hadn’t been younger when I found how good it feels. I actually felt I had missed out on so much great sex.

ColumbusbiguyColumbusbiguyalmost 4 years ago
Great encounter

I wish I had explored more when I was younger. I was always attracted to cocks. Growing up in the 80's was not the ideal time to explore in the MidWest. I think more married guys like this activity than will admit, or at least will want to try. And there is no better felling than feeling someone cum while you are performing oral on them. cock exploding in your mouth, or a pussy on your face, it's all awesome. Thanks for sharing.

aithonaithonalmost 4 years ago
Welcome to the club

What a lovely story. I love to rim my husband and make him cum, and I’m happy to read about your awakening. Well written and true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So fucking hot!

I remember the first time I sucked a guy to completion. I went into an arcade and was checking out the movies available. It was the gay movies that interested me most. I went into a booth and slid some quarters into the slot and a gay movie popped up on the screen. I became hard instantly. I took out my slim 5" cock and start to masturbate. I noticed movement to my left and saw this guys mouth sticking through the glory hole with his tongue licking his lips. I put my cock in his mouth and he started sucking my cock. The feelings that coursed through my body felt electrifying. In less than two minutes I was ready to blow my load. I stepped back as i tried catching my breath. That's when i noticed movement again and he had stuck his cock through the hole in the wall. I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my hand. It felt so sexy holding another mans cock. His cock was oozing precum and i licked it off. It tasted so good and i took more of his cock into my mouth. I heard him moan out loud so i knew i was doing something right. I started stroking his cock as i sucked his gorgeous cock. I swirled my tongue around the head and at one point tried to deep throat him but started to gag so i just sucked his cock. Before I knew it i felt him shooting his cum into my mouth. I kept sucking him as I drained every last delicious drop of his sweet man juice. As i sat back on my haunches i could see a guy through the crack of the door another guy watching me as he stroked his cock. I beckoned him with my finger to come into my booth as i unlocked the latch. He pulled out about an 11" cock and I freaked out and dashed out the door. I went home and had the most intense orgasm as i kicked myself in the ass for leaving. My first anal experiences happened a couple of nights later.

Texland1Texland1about 3 years ago
Brings Back Memories

When I was freshman in college I started meeting men and before that I only played with guys around my age so I had very limited sex. I met a good looking married man late 20s or early 30s all of a sudden he started rimming me and I loved it. It was my first one. I love married men. I am so grateful to him.

typewriter11typewriter11about 3 years ago

I love that the main character is so grounded that he accepts gay sex as another outlet for sexual release, rather than getting all caught up in agonising over labels.

Thanks for sharing your story, and keep writing more so I can keep on favourite-ing them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Human beings are so hooked up on labels. Sex is Sex for mine. In my early days around 18 my best friend and I pounded heaps of gorgeous pussy together, during the week was lean though...we slept together in my double bed always nude, I would wake during the night with him spooning me...his 9" cut hard cock poking my tight virgin boy pussy...grinding into my crack. It felt amazing and I lay there hoping he would slide it into me....too tight and had no lube handy...the opportunities you miss are still my biggest regret...I did get cheeky after a few nights and placed KY jel on my bedside table as a hint...he still came for me each night he stayed so I reached underneath us and jacked his beautiful big cock with KY to release right on my asslips for him... incredibly horny...the next morning I woke him up sucking on his huge cock and balls.....

YUMMMMMM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous