Can't Control Yourself? We Will.

Story Info
Their 25th anniversary is shared by Literotica.
10.5k words
4.72
11.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after they were married, Kimberly had discovered a page Ian had left open on his computer. It was something called Literotica. She began reading, then perused her young husband's browsing history.

She left a window up with the original cuckold story, and another with his history. She stuck a post-it note to the screen which read, "We need to talk."

When Ian saw the post-it note, he broke out in a sweat and could hardly breathe. That hand-in-the-cookie-jar feeling times a thousand.

He had walked slowly into the bedroom where she lay under the covers, leaning against the headboard. She had not waited for him to get into bed. Which always meant she was pissed. When he approached the bed she held her hand up, indicating he should stand at the end of the bed for their discussion. She did not want him near her.

All the stories he had read with this exact scenario had played through his head. Would she put him in chastity? Cut him off from sex because she now knew he was a disgusting little pervert? More than likely their young marriage was over. She would tell him to get the fuck out so she could go find a normal guy.

She asked calmly, "How long?"

He stammered, "Only a few months. Its a pretty new website."

"But you have looked at other stuff."

"Y-yes. Since I was in school. I'm sorry."

"Why did you not tell me?"

He hesitated. Was it not obvious? "I love you and did not want to lose you... so I try to be normal."

She sighed. "What are your favorite kinks? Have you ever done any of it with anyone else?"

He hung his head, more embarrassed than he had ever been. "Look, if you're gonna kick me out, I should just go. This is embarrassing."

"ANSWER. THE. FUCKING. QUESTION."

She had not raised her voice. Which actually scared him more than if she were ranting and raving at him.

He tried to think of what to say and how to say it. He could not think of a coherent sentence, so he just stammered out words.

"C-cunnilingus. C-c-u..." He had to take several deep breaths. "Cuckolding. Chastity. Denial. Creampie. Small penis humiliation. F-f-female led marriage..."

She remained dispassionate, "Done any of that with anyone?"

He shook his head, "No. Only fantasies."

She ticked off his list. "Cunnilingus. If you like that, why have you never licked my pussy?"

He hesitated, "I was afraid you would think I'm a freak."

Still remarkably calm, "Why do you want to do that? Most guys only do it because they figure the girl will reciprocate and suck their dick."

"No! No, that isn't it. I mean, of course I wouldn't mind if you did. But... after reading so much about it, and how much it can do for a woman... for you... I wanted to be able to make you feel good. And see if you felt and tasted as good as the stories say..."

"Cuckolding? You want me to fuck other guys? Do you think I'm a whore?"

He shuffled his feet, definitely not knowing how to explain this one. "No. I mean, yes. I know you are not a whore."

"Why?"

"Because what if someone could do for you what guys with big dicks do for the women in the stories? Guys who could last longer? Neither of us have been with very many people."

"Wouldn't it make you jealous? Humiliate you?"

He nodded slightly. "Uh-huh."

"Chastity. Denial. What's the difference? And for fuck's sake, why?"

He blew out a nervous breath. "Denial would be where you wouldn't let me cum, but you get to. Or if you masturbate or blow me, but won't let me orgasm. Chastity is the same, but you would lock up my dick and keep the key... so I could not even jack off if I wanted to."

She stared at him for a moment. "So I'm assuming this is not just delaying for a few minutes, then. How long?"

"I... uh... it would be up to you, that's kinda the point..."

She was impatient, "Hours? Days? Weeks?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

She decided to move on. "What the FUCK is a CREAMPIE? Are you gonna fuck a pastry?"

Ian got an oh shit look on his face. "Its... its where... shit. I'm sorry. The guy... after he... or someone... cums in you... the guy licks you and cleans it up..."

She stared at him for a long time, processing.

"Small penis humiliation. But you don't have a small dick."

He shrugged.

"Female led... you want me to dress in leather and beat you??"

This he felt better about. He actually laughed. "No... not unless YOU wanted to. It's female led, not femdom. Basically it reverses traditional roles. You would be in charge, like if you were the husband and I was the wife? I didn't explain that well. I don't want to dress in drag. You would just be in charge... make the decisions."

Kimberly had done her research. She knew what a female led marriage was. She had just wanted to hear what he thought it was supposed to be.

"Dishonesty really bothers me. You lied to me."

"I am sorry. I wasn't trying to lie. But you will hate me now."

She waited for a moment. Then she drew the covers back to expose her nude body.

It took him a moment to take it in. Her legs were spread. Her normally trimmed but full bush was gone. She had shaved. Her pubes were completely bare. And moist. Very, very moist. Her labia literally glistened with her arousal.

"You stupid sonofabitch. I read those stories, and they got me horny as hell. You should have trusted me... shared with me. I've been masturbating all night waiting for you. Get the fuck over here."

It took him a minute. Then he started to remove his pajamas.

"Oh, hell no. Keep your clothes on, shithead. You are NOT fucking me tonight. But you ARE going to practice licking my twat. You are going to make me CUM. And cum. And cum. But... you wanted denial? You are not going to cum til you make up for lying to me. Fucker."

Ian was in heaven. She DID feel and taste wonderful. Thanks to his reading, he knew where her clitoris, and her G-spot were and how to manipulate them. He knew how to let her relax after an orgasm and when to build her up for another. He had to practice, but he knew what he was doing.

It felt so good to feel her body shudder in climax. To feel her fingers clutching desperately at his hair as she fucked his face with her sex, cumming harder than he had ever seen her cum.

An hour later, she finally pushed him away. She was spent. "For someone who never reads directions, you sure took to that well, baby. I had more orgasms in the last hour than in my whole life. I hope to hell you liked it, because you are gonna be doing that a lot."

He stood. His erection was beyond turgid, purple and leaking pre-cum. "I loved it. I can't wait to do it again."

Kimberly felt guilty. He had taken such good care of her. She had to fight the instinct to return the favor. He wanted to be denied. "Come cuddle me, baby. No relief for you tonight."

As they lay there spooning, his erection lodged between her cheeks, she continued their conversation. "I noticed very few porn pics or videos in your history. Just stories. What's up with that?"

He comprehended that the coldness had gone out of her tone. There was a softness in her demeanor. He understood she was honestly curious, and that Literotica was now something for them to share. He felt much more relaxed. "I guess it's because those other things don't take any imagination. When I read the stories, I enjoy the imagination of the authors. And since its written, what the people look like, envisioning what they are doing, comes from MY imagination. Usually the girl is you."

He was surprised by the excitement in her response, "That's it! I've been reading the stories, and was trying to put my finger on why it was turning me on so much!" She wriggled her ass against his manhood.

"Exactly. Just fair warning... if you keep doing that, I'm gonna come all over your backside."

She wriggled again, "You damn well better not, mister."

Fast forward twenty-five years. They had raised a family, and were now empty nesters. They wanted to do something special to celebrate their 25th.

Kimberly and her husband Ian were both nervous and excited when they exited the plane. They had flown on a airliner to make a connection to a much smaller propeller aircraft, which had brought them to this remote island resort from their small midwestern town.

They had dabbled in erotic play over the years. One scenario had Ian as dominant, then they would play with Kimberly in command. They had experimented with chastity and denial, some S&M, even some pretend cuckold play. And sharing Literotica stories became their "thing."

Eventually they figured out that Kimberly, while not a dominatrix, was the natural dominant in their relationship, and Ian preferred to be led.

Now they were trying a "next step."

They had saved up and booked two whole weeks at this all inclusive, hedonistic nudist resort.

They checked in at a front desk in an expansive lobby. The staff were all nude and quite fit. The clerk suggested they get settled into their room, and then attend the orientation in conference room B at 10 AM.

Audriana spoke politely, "Once you leave your room, you are expected to adhere to the resort's dress code."

Kimberly asked, "Certainly. What is the dress code?"

Audriana motioned to her own completely nude body, "This, ma'am."

Ian blushed. Audriana continued, "The orientation will be information about resort policies and activities. Guests will also self-select their roles for the duration of their visit. Please understand... the orientation is NOT a sexual activity. Any... umm... arousal or sexual acts are highly frowned upon until after the meeting. Self-control is strictly enforced."

They were both almost giddy as they unpacked. They had just enough time to freshen up and put away their clothes before walking quickly down to the meeting room. They were both laughing nervously. They had never been nude in public before. It did help that everyone else was naked also.

They thought it was odd that there were no tables or chairs in the meeting room, only a raised podium and stage at one end. Perhaps it would just be a brief meeting with little socializing. As they entered they saw a sign reading simply, "Self Control." It had the image of a nude young couple with their arms around each other's waists. The woman had an impressive rack, the man had an unbelievably large slab of meat hanging heavy and flaccid between his thighs.

Kimberly pointed, "That has got to be photo shopped."

At precisely 10 AM the speaker approached a microphone. "Hello, everyone. My name is Natasha. I will be your guest coordinator during your stay. Let's go over some basics."

Natasha was a tall woman, very fit. She was muscular, but not manly. She had wide hips, and the hairiest pubic patch Ian had ever seen. Her large, well rounded breasts cried out for attention. Her smile drew a person's attention and almost kept it. Ian could not help staring at her confident, sultry sensuality.

He was glad he was not in the first row of people as his not insignificant manhood quickly became erect against his will. He noticed a couple of other men had the same response, so it must be normal. Kimberly glanced down, the smacked his penis playfully, "Perv!"

Natasha continued, "In a few moments you will be assigned your role, either dominant, submissive, or switch. There will be no time when you should wear clothing for the remainder of your stay. Absolutely NO nonconsensual activity is allowed. Demands will be made upon you. However, everyone will have a safe word. If you are asked... or ordered to do something which is beyond your limits, say so."

A woman raised her hand and was acknowledged, "We were told our roles would be self-selected?"

Natasha nodded, "Yes. We have your bios in you which describe what YOU think you should be; that coupled with your behavior give us the information for the assignments. It will become clear soon."

She continued explaining about events and amenities, and some fun suggestions.

"As you read in our brochure, stepping into the resort was acknowledgment that monogamy is not expected or allowed. Anyone can enjoy anyone, as long as it is consensual. Now, please step onto the stage one at a time to receive your role assignment and a choker signifying your position."

A very attractive black woman was the first to approach Natasha, who smiled broadly, "Oh, Katrina! It is good to see you back again. You will obviously be a dominant." She placed a bright blue satin choker around Katrina's throat and kissed her on the cheek.

Kimberly was next. Natasha reviewed some paperwork, then placed a green choker around her throat. "Kim, from your questionnaire it is apparent you should be a dominant. However, since it is your first time with us, you need to learn the ropes a bit. For your first week you will have free will, but not command of anyone. For your second week, you will be a dominant." She kissed Kimberly on the cheek.

Next was a very large, muscular man. Ian's eyes widened as he observed an impossibly large slab of meat swinging flaccid almost to his knees. Holy crap! Natasha placed a hot pink choker around the man's throat. "Jacob, as always, you will be a submissive. I know that is your preference." He replied, "Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am."

Several more people walked across the stage and received blue, pink or green chokers. Men and Women.

Finally, it was Ian's turn. He stood before the woman, intimidated.

Natasha scanned his questionnaire. She then looked down at his very turgid erection and rolled her eyes.

Uh-oh.

She placed a bright yellow, lacy choker around his throat wordlessly. Now he was really nervous. What the hell does yellow mean?

She retrieved a device which looked like a syringe from the podium. "Remain absolutely still. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes, ma'am."

She knelt down in front of him, lifted his testicles with one hand, and placed the device firmly against the perineum below his scrotum. She pressed a button and he felt a sudden sting. "Oww!"

She stood and returned the device to the podium.

Ian felt a warmth course through his manhood and it seemed to grow even harder... almost painfully so. He tensed. Oh, fuck, he really, really needed to cum all of a sudden.

Natasha spoke in a soft, yet businesslike voice. "Ian, your background information indicated you tend towards submissive..."

He struggled to focus, "Yes...yes, ma'am."

"In addition, the very first thing you did in our community was break the self-control rule by approaching me with a fucking hard-on."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

She slapped his erection, hard. "You were told, and it is posted clearly at the door. You WILL be a submissive for the duration of your stay. But YOU will be submissive to EVERYONE. Dominants, switches, other submissives, even the staff. And you will not speak unless given express permission to do so."

"Yes, ma'am."

SLAP! "I did not tell you to speak!"

She spoke more tenderly. "Ian, you still have your safe word if you choose to use it. But you must understand... it will be honored. But due to your lack of control, once you use it, you will be sent home while your wife stays."

He tried to stifle a whimper. How did they know this was his ultimate fantasy?? His cock pulsed involuntarily. He looked down at it, then at her.

She gripped it firmly. "As per resort policy regarding unauthorized erections, on page 45 of your brochure, I have injected a diode into your genitalia. For a period of three weeks, it will keep your penis in a medically safe erect state. You will have noticed it is much more turgid than you are accustomed to experiencing. That is for the enjoyment of our other guests."

She released him. "Do you have any questions? You may speak."

"It... it will keep me erect even when I cum?"

She glanced at Kimberly and spoke directly to her, but for Ian's benefit. "The diode will not allow you to experience an orgasm until it is deactivated by a control module."

"I can't fucking cum for three weeks?!"

"Or until your wife allows after that. We will send the control module home with her. I suggest you keep her happy. Your permission to speak is over until further notice. You may leave the stage."

Three more men shared Ian's fate as the line moved along across the stage.

As they walked back to their room, Kimberly kept stealing glances at Ian's painfully tumescent phallus. She felt intense sympathy for him; at the same time, she was incredibly aroused. It was not lost upon her that he was harder than he had ever been, and it was apparently impossible for him to lose his erection. The potential was... delicious.

Ian was a magnificently caring lover. He gave massages to die for, which were followed up by hour long cunnilingus sessions. Oh, how he loved licking her pussy. His cock was beautiful. Not small by any means, but not too big. A magnificently bulbous head which touched all the right places.

The only issue was premature ejaculation. She would feel that wonderful shaft inside her... he would hit all the right spots in just the right way... then every fucking time he would cum much too soon. This had happened for a quarter of a fucking century! She would feel like she was going to cum on that beautiful cock... get all worked up... then blam! Nothing.

So the thought that he absolutely could NOT cum made her legs tremble. It was difficult for her to walk. After twenty-five years, was she really going to enjoy that magnificent cock til SHE got to cum??

It was not that he was not aware. He had seen doctors, tried meds, desensitizing condoms, even a psychiatrist. Nothing changed his inability to control his stamina.

As soon as they got into their room, she pushed him backwards onto the bed. He was ready to provide her with a loving massage; then to give her orgasms over and over with his talented tongue.

Fuck that. She was soaked with arousal. She wanted that DICK.

She mounted him quickly, filling herself with his cock suddenly.

She cried out, "Oh, FUCK!"

In the first thirty seconds she knew Natasha had not been lying... because normally Ian would have been struggling to stave off his orgasm already. After his usual two minutes she knew her most fervent dream had been fulfilled. She could fuck that beautiful cock as long as she wanted.

When she realized this, she placed both hands on Ian's chest for support and began riding him with abandon, pounding herself upon him repeatedly, angling him for maximum effect on her G-spot.

The first orgasm she had ever experienced with his penis took her by surprise with its power and full body impact.

"Aaauugghhfuckyes! Oh, gawd Ian, Ian, YES!"

Her entire body was quaking, and the orgasms seemed to come in endless waves. When she finally came down, she opened her eyes and looked down at her husband.

He too was quivering, shaking uncontrollably, but she could tell it was not in release. She did not stop, she was gyrating on his shaft, sliding slowly up and down, chasing her next orgasm.

"Baby, are you okay? Whats going on? Do I need to stop?" She prayed he did not say to stop, because she did not know if she could.

His voice was strained, he shook his head, "No... no, don't stop. You... you know how you edge me when you tease me?"

She nodded, increasing her tempo.

"This thing she put in me doesn't keep me from feeling anything... it doesn't keep me from trying to cum. But every time I think I'm going to cum, I can... I can feel myself pulsing... but then this thing stops it. Its like being edged without you stopping the stimulation. I've edged half a dozen times already... fuuuck..."

"And... ohh... you are okay with that?"

He nodded emphatically. "To be able to watch you cum like this? Fuck... OHGAWD again! Yes... yes, I love it..."

Thats all she needed. She began pounding herself upon him again, letting the orgasms wash over her. But this time she kept her eyes open so she could watch him thrash about and slam up into her, trying in vain to push the pleasure-pain of the overwhelming ecstasy into an orgasm of his own. His incredible frustration set her off again, having the orgasms he could not. The power of it was invigorating.