Can't Control Yourself? We Will.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It occurred to her she had 25 years to make up for. That now she could.

Kimberly fell exhausted into Ian's arms. He was still trembling, but asked her if she was finished.

She kissed him, deeply. She looked into his eyes almost sheepishly, feeling guilty for even asking while he was in his current state. "I don't want to be... but, do you think you could... are you able to take me?"

She was elated by his response. "Let's find out."

He flipped her over, assuming the missionary position.

As he prepared to join with her again, he looked down at her first. His heart soared. It was not that he had never given her orgasms, he did every-time they made love, with his tongue. Always before he penetrated her... ladies cum first. Then after he filled her up with semen, he would go down on her again, cleaning her up and taking her over the top again.

But this. Her eyes were bright, she had a glow about her he had not seen before, her magnificent chest was flushed from her arousal.

Slowly he pressed into her. He took his time, only gradually pushing all the way into her. This time it was not in an attempt not to cum... he was not reciting baseball scores or engine specs in his mind to distract himself. This time, for the first time, he was simply savoring the feel of her like a fine whiskey.

"Oh, wow, Kim... you feel so damn good..."

She grinned. "I bet its nice to just feel me. You have a really nice dick, lover. It feels really good knowing it will stay hard for me..."

He began to slowly increase his tempo... until he was pounding into her relentlessly. She could not believe what knowing he would not lose control did to her man. He completely lost it, fucking her hard for all he was worth.

And she loved it. Her orgasms came hard, and fast, and repeatedly.

Ian edged over and over, his body quivering with the lack of release. But he did not care. He was watching the incredibly angelic look on his bride's face as she experienced ecstasy... and he was thrilled.

Later they lay cuddled together. She was unfathomably relaxed, he was still shaking. Both were happier than they had ever been.

Kimberly considered. They had saved and saved to come down here to experience the hedonistic lifestyle for just a few weeks. Kim was supposed to get the hell fucked out of her while Ian enjoyed being enslaved.

Now, suddenly, Natasha had changed the entire paradigm. With Ian's sudden enforced stamina, Kimberly would be happy to keep him locked in their room and to fuck him senseless till they went home. He was suddenly a GOD.

Sonofabitch. Damnit. Fuck-me-a-runnin'.

But they had planned and played and promised for years for this trip. So they needed to finish it out.

They sought out Ms. Natasha. Kim asked, how does this device work? After they went home?

Natasha had smiled. "Miss Kimberly, when you leave to go home, we will set up a controller with biometrics so only you can use it. We will gift this to you. With it, you will be able to activate or deactivate the device at your whim. We have it set for a permanent erection and no orgasm for the pleasure of you and our other guests. But you will be able to toggle on and off several options. You can force an erection or force him to be flaccid so he can get no pleasure without you. You can allow him to orgasm at his will or prevent release. Or you can turn it off altogether, allowing him self-determination."

They both sat quietly for a moment while they took in the ramifications of what Natasha had said. Then Ian looked at Natasha beseechingly.

"You may speak."

"This is permanent?"

Natasha sighed. "You can, of course, have the diode removed. But yes, as long as it is in place, it will work."

Both women felt they understood that Ian would prefer his penile freedom to the ability to perform solely for his partner's satisfaction. Its all about getting off for guys, right?

Ian sensed this and said quickly, "I don't EVER want this thing taken out. Of course I desperately want to cum. But I'll gladly exchange it for being able to see Kim cum the way she does now."

Both women smiled at him admiringly.

Natasha spoke, "He's a real keeper, Miss Kimberly."

"Yes, I know!"

As they sat in one of the resort's restaurants eating dinner, Kimberly and Ian talked about their new... situation. It was definitely strange sitting nude at a table in public, Ian's erect manhood on prominent display.

Staring at his aching manhood, Kim apologized, "I really had no idea this was going to happen. I had no idea such a device even existed!"

Ian shuddered with arousal. He had been trying to distract himself by focusing on his steak and baked potato. Now she had reminded him of the intense sensuality of their stay.

He struggled to keep his voice steady, "I cannot tell you how badly I need to cum. But since I cannot lose my erection, would it only make it worse?"

Kim lowered her eyes, "I'm sorry."

"Oh, hell, no. Don't apologize. I would not trade it for anything in the world. I don't care how frustrated I get. I have spent our entire married life wishing I could give you what I gave you today. If I had to trade that for never having an orgasm again, I would." He hesitated, "That is not a suggestion, by the way..."

They shared their meal for a few more minutes. Once their food had been cleared away and they had ordered drinks, a couple approached their table. The female was a tall, dark as night woman, accompanied by an equally tall white male. The woman asked, "May we join you?"

Ian deferred to Kim, who responded, "Of course, please."

The couple sat, across from each other, placing them between our couple.

They introduced themselves and made small talk for several minutes. The woman was Yvonne, her husband was Carlo. Like Kim and Ian, they did not identify where they were from, but Ian guessed they were French, although their English was very good.

Ian tried not to ogle Yvonne. She was very beautiful, with bright eyes and a big smile that came easily. Her breasts were not huge, but were full and well-shaped. Her areola WERE large, and her nipples were prominently erect, virtually screaming for attention and signifying her arousal. An arousal the scent of which Ian could smell, increasing his own need.

All that said, she maintained a refined composure in her conversation. She let them know they had been to the resort several times. Upon learning it was our couple's first time, she and Carlo were both eager to share advice and tips, which was appreciated.

Eventually Yvonne spoke to her husband, "Stand up, dear. Turn around slowly and let Kimberly have a look at you."

Carlo did as tell. He was moderately muscled, had a firm buttocks which Kim found attractive and a flat stomach. His member was flaccid, and she hoped he was a grower. Kim was a little bashful about having a man put on display for her.

Yvonne seemed to intuit Kim's thoughts, she would have been curious also. "Dear, Kim needs to know what she's getting... erection, please."

Kim blushed furiously as he began masturbating right there in the restaurant. None of the other patrons seemed to give it a second thought.

Soon Carlo's manhood was fully turgid. It was somewhat longer than Ian's, but also somewhat thinner with a head not much wider than the shaft.

Yvonne indicated he should resume his seat. Then she glanced at Ian. Kim took the hint and motioned for her husband to stand and put himself on display.

Ian stood and turned slowly. It was not lost on him that Yvonne and several other women in the restaurant were eyeing him hungrily. He wondered to himself whether he was that attractive? Or was it the collar he wore which signified he could not orgasm? That his erection would not fail them?

When he had taken his seat again, Yvonne spoke. She was flushed, and spoke more quickly now. "Such a beautiful cock. And that ass... I bet he can pile drive that thing. I know Carlo does not look quite as impressive, but he IS a good lover; and his thin-thing is great for anal if you like that or would like to try it..."

She realized her newbie audience did not assume what she was implying. She turned her gaze to Kim. Apparently, Ian's input was not required. "Would you be interested in swapping husbands for the night?"

Kim wanted to ask her husband for his opinion. Did he want Yvonne? Was he ready to do this? Was he okay with her doing another man? But then she remembered. The entire reason they were here was to do just that. And she was supposed to be entirely in charge; what he wanted was not supposed to matter.

She saw Ian smile at her. Then he silently bowed his head in supplication. She realized they were on the same page. A surge of excitement and power coursed through her.

She turned to Yvonne, her words implying her assent. "His implant is only hours old, so he is not accustomed to going without orgasms yet. So you may see some intense frustration on his part."

Yvonne replied, "I will go easy on him."

Kim smiled lasciviously, "Oh, no. That was not my intent. He is quite enjoying it. Please do not have any mercy on him. Use him to your heart's content. By the way, as I am sure you know, boys like Ian get the implant because they lack the ability to control themselves. He has always been quick to get hard and he has always been a premature ejaculator."

She let Yvonne take this in, then continued. "So before now, that beautiful cock has been pretty much useless. But now it is wonderful. I say all this to say, he has always been a considerate and energetic lover; has always taken good care of me..."

She saw the puzzlement in Yvonne's expression. How could a two-pump chump be a great lover?

Kim lowered her voice, "He gives fantastic head... and will not quit until you force him to stop..."

This had an obvious effect. Yvonne shuddered, regained her composure and asked, "Shall we go? May I take your husband to my bungalow? And you can take Carlo to yours?"

Kim signaled her agreement by standing. She walked over to her husband, kissed him deeply, and said, "Make me proud, baby."

She turned to Carlo and took his hand.

Yvonne waited a moment. She wanted Ian to have this moment. He was watching his wife's magnificent ass sashay as she walked off with another man for the very first time. He did not realize how much effort it took Kim to not even look back at him.

When she felt he had taken in all of the emotion involved, she knew it was time to distract him. She wrapped her dark chocolate hand around his straining pale manhood, and dragged him along behind her.

"I am going to wear your ass out, honey."

Yvonne led him into her bungalow. That is how she described it, and Ian soon realized the nature of her relationship with her husband. Everything was "hers." Carlo merely was allowed to share it.

Ian understood she was very much a dominant and her husband was submissive. He and Kim had always described him as "non-dominant." He did not have submissive, certainly non feminine characteristics. He was very masculine; he simply deferred to his wife. A female-led marriage.

He knew his role at the resort was submissive to EVERYONE, most certainly a lover. He was uncertain what to do, what was expected with this commanding presence of a woman.

Taking a wild guess, he knelt on one knee before her, "How may I serve you, mistress?"

She regarded him for a moment dispassionately. Since he was kneeling, she used a bare foot to fondle his erection for a moment. "Is this your routine with your wife?"

"Uh, n-no, mistress."

"Describe your relationship to me."

He did so, describing briefly about their FLM.

"So you are not a wimpy pussy normally?"

"No, ma'am. I respect my wife and defer to her, but I am, uh, all male."

She motioned for him to stand. Then took his hands in hers. "Good. If I wanted someone to subjugate, there are endless candidates here. I saw something different in you. How about you give me that Ian. Your wife says you are a really good lover who gives head to die for. Why don't you make love to me the way you make love to her, and I will tell you if I need something different than what you are doing?"

Ian relaxed. That he could do. "Yes, ma'am."

Now it was her turn to be uncertain about something. "Have you ever been with a woman like me?"

"No, ma'am. Pretty much only Kim."

Yvonne gasped a little, "So I am your first? Are you okay with...?"

It wasn't that she felt insecure. Not in the least. She knew she was a goddess. She just wasn't going to let anyone who did not understand that enjoy her charms.

Ian replied with action rather than mincing words. He grabbed two big handfuls of her round ass and picked her up, lowering her so her moist womanhood rested upon the broad head of his manhood.

He looked lovingly into her eyes as he suddenly dropped her just enough to pop the head of his cock into her entrance and nothing more.

"F-F-FUUCK! OH, GAWWWD!" Her husband was longer than Ian, but the lover who held her now had a cock twice as thick as Carlo. He was thicker than anyone she had been with.

He kissed her. "With your permission, I would be honored to make love to you, ma'am. The only thought I had about the color of your skin was how beautiful you are, and how sexy you look against me."

She followed his gaze, and looked down. Damnit, he was right. She looked at that fat white dick spreading apart the pink of her insides and meshing with her dark flesh. It was incredibly erotic.

And it felt so fucking good. She barely whispered, "Fuck me... give me that dick..."

Ian knew he was unusually thick. It had not mattered much before the staff had injected that module into him. He would have been struggling mightily not cum by this point, and would have quickly lost the battle. But not now.

He very gradually lowered her further, allowing himself to stretch her around his shaft slowly so as not to hurt her.

Yvonne gave out short, quick breaths as if she were giving birth, "Oh, god, baby, oh gawwd..."

She lay her head on his shoulder, then when he pushed deeper into her she instinctively bit into his shoulder, hard, and screamed into him.

The pleasure pain of being bitten in coitus made him want to slam himself fully into her and begin pounding her mercilessly. But he controlled himself. He continued to gradually impale her, whispering in her ear, "That's it, let it all out, I can take it..."

Encouraged, she bit even harder, cried out even more until she felt his flesh against hers. She had taken all of him! She gyrated her hips to accommodate him, to adjust herself to his girth. Then she pulled upwards away from him until he was nearly out of her, then she slammed herself back down up on him, screeching with glee at the sensation.

Ian carried her to the bed, laying her gently onto her back on the edge of the mattress. He pressed himself fully into her, leaned down and kissed her deeply. She returned the kiss passionately.

He leaned back up, drew out and then plunged slowly back into her.

Yvonne steeled herself for the pounding she craved. Instead she felt him slip out of her and away, leaving her body clenching, disappointed at the sudden emptiness, "Noooooo..."

As much as he wanted to accommodate her, his wife had told him to make her proud; Yvonne herself had said to make love to her the way he would make love to Kim. That did not include racing to the main event.

Besides. Now that he had given her a taste, he understood that even as he drove her to repeated orgasms with his lips and tongue, in the back of her mind would be the craving for that fullness again. So that when he finally did give it to her, it would be even more impactful.

Normally he would begin with a long, full body massage. He rightly judged that she was much too aroused to backtrack that much. Perhaps another time.

He knelt down between her thighs and inhaled her scent, making a satisfied sound to make sure she knew he liked it. He slowly kissed his way up her smooth thighs until he reached her plump nether lips. She was shaved completely bare, so sucking her labia tenderly into his mouth was easy. He then traced their outline with his tongue.

Then, at the same time he reached both hands up her body and began tenderly tweaking her nipples, he sucked her clitoris into his mouth and began bathing it with his flattened tongue.

"Ooohhhhhh..."

He pointed his tongue and began lashing her bud from all directions until she was screaming through waves of orgasms.

When she calmed, he traced his fingertips over her body while again gently kissing her thighs and labia.

She sighed softly at his tenderness until she felt the arousal building again, and his mouth returned to her center.

"OMFG... Oh, Ian..." She instinctively placed her hands on his head, clutching his hair in her fingers as she braced herself for another series of orgasms.

On the other side of the resort, Carlo was laying on his back on Kimberly's bed, performing the same task, but with her straddling his head.

He had behaved so submissively on their walk to her bungalow, that she had decided to try out her full-on domme skills on her first stranger.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, she had shoved him backwards onto the bed. She had climbed on after him, and immediately mounted his erect phallus, impaling herself entirely. He was not better or worse than her husband, just different. He certainly did not stretch her like Ian did, and she missed that. But he did reach depths which her husband never would know, and that was extremely erotic.

She had not made love to him; nor had she allowed him to make love to her. She had simply TAKEN him. She had let herself go berserk on his cock, fucking him violently.

She had been able to enjoy numerous orgasms, crying out in conquest, before he finally lost control and blasted his seed into her womanhood. He of course did not, could not compare to "unable to cum Ian" but he had lasted much, much longer than "premature ejaculator Ian."

Before he even recovered from his release, she had moved up his body and sat unceremoniously on his face. She had forced him to clean the creampie he had deposited out of her. And now she was fucking his face, using his tongue to demand several more orgasms. He was nowhere near as good as Ian, but he did well. This was the life.

She glanced back and realized he was fully turgid again. Good.

She liked Yvonne's suggestion. She felt Ian should be the one to take her anal cherry. But upon reflection, that just was not practical. She did not think she could ever take his fat phallus up her ass... it was why they had never tried. But, if she used this guy's narrow dick to prep herself, maybe she could, with effort, accommodate her husband.

Would Ian rather go second rather than not at all? She could use this to tease him that she had given another guy a part of her that he had not had. She knew his kinks. The humiliation would have him turned on in a heartbeat.

So she shifted her position over Carlo's mouth. They had been in the room for nearly an hour, and she still had not spoken to him, just used him.

She did not speak now either. Her intent was readily apparent since her asshole was resting on his mouth. He took the hint and began tonguing her bud, getting it good and wet before finally pushing his tongue inside.

She moaned. Oh, damn that felt wonderful. But she was not going to tell him that. She let him make love to her anus for nearly half an hour, opening her up with his tongue, getting her as lubricated as possible.

Then wordlessly she moved down his body and placed his shaft to her anal entrance. She pressed carefully against it.

Carlo had done this often with his wife. There was a reason she had recommended his narrow phallus for anal after all. He pressed gently upwards in attempt to help.