All Comments on 'Can't Handle a Cocktail'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequal

This so needs to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good idea, but...

Poor execution. This really needs some heavy adjustment.

Toilets aren't especially sexy. That's the first problem.

Then there's the way you gloss over the end. That's just shitty writing. Lazy and boring. You should have ended it there and had the details of her fucking the other girls in a new chapter or something if you didn't want to write them there and then. The process of her succumbing to her boss's pressure and letting herself get pregnant deserved its own chapter too.

Instead we get the build-up but most of the meat of the story is just a couple sentences of summary. I've seen how many stories you've written. Clearly you have the ability to expand stories Fix it and re publish because this one deserves better than you gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A dream came true

Pls continue this

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 5 years agoAuthor
Re: "Good idea but..."

Yes, you're right. Sadly, I couldn't give it that treatment. I'm working on several stories at once, and this was a quick one-off commission for a fan. If they decide to commission an expansion on the story, then I'll cover Katy's journey to pregnancy. However, as it is, this is as good as it'll get. I'll keep the epilogue thing in mind when I do future one-shots. If you want another chapter involving the girls that I cut for length, then you can commission it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...