All Comments on 'Can't Hide the Truth Anymore'

by Sweet_Sarah72

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love!!!

This story was absolutely amazing! I couldn't quit reading. 💜💜💜

avidreadravidreadrover 8 years ago

I liked this story a lot. Thank you.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 8 years ago
Hope there will be more

This story was sweet and sexy :) i liked it a lot

baikalisanbaikalisanover 8 years ago
Great

I sure hope your submitting more with these two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

Please let us have more of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need more!

Love the storyline and where these two are going. . . NEED MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Admitting their Love

I hope their is more about these boys now that they are together. We need to read when they finally have sex, that will be perfect. Devlin sounds like the type of guy I would want to give my cherry to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful…just beautiful

What a beautiful story! Such a young love that develops so nicely. I wondered whether "David" and "Mark" were actually Devin and Gage, and when the red hoodie appeared, I wondered how it would go in the Commons when they "met." You handled that beautifully! I love the story! I loved the hairy chest Devin has, and how much Gage falls in love with that chest. I hope to read more as you take this pair through their college years and beyond. Love is so grand -- please keep this love going!

How I would love to meet my own Devin. He seems a real sexy gentleman! Long may they love each other!

daynedayneover 8 years ago
sweet and cute

I agree that we totally need more of Devin and Gage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful Story

Thank you for such a wonderful love story. I had tears in my eyes several times and had to stop for a moment to recover. WOW!!! I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE ABOUT THIS YOUNG LOVING COUPLE - IT ALL SEEMS SO GENUINE AND REAL. Keep writing and best wishes in all your endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I loved your story. It was funny, sappy, romantic and happy. All well done!

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
LOVED IT

One of the best that I have read on here in some time. Please give us another chapter with these 2 fine and sexy men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

I know you uploaded this story less than a week ago, but I need more! It is amazing how they are waiting and getting to know each other better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE

I need more please, I keep checking back hoping for more to this story. Please let there be more coming, this story is just... I have no words for how amazing this story is and I want more !! Pretty please !!

bottomboy24bottomboy24over 8 years ago
MUCH MUCH MORE

I know it has not been long since you posted this story but i need more. It is too good to stop, please, please, please, and please write more !! Us romantic types wanna see more and hope they fall in love, or more sex.

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 8 years ago
Loved it

Simply, loved it thanks

Sweet_Sarah72Sweet_Sarah72about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind words!

I have really enjoyed bringing Gage and Devin to life. As their story ends, watch for the spin-off coming out very soon! (They are included, too!)

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
Love This Series!!

I have read all the chapters in the last few days and am finally getting around to writing comments! The plot, characters, setting and voice is well written and I enjoyed reading how the two lovers had secretly loved the other and the love grew stronger through their friendship!

Leo971Leo971almost 8 years ago
Delicious!

Wow I have never had a lump in my throat from reading a story on this site until today! Your writing skills are amazing and the way you painted this picture was pure bliss. This is the 1st chapter I can’t wait to binge read the rest! Looks like my 4th of July weekend is going to end my own fireworks show! Thank you and keep it up literally;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous