Can't Say No Ch. 01

Story Info
Clueless wife navigates her way up the corporate ladder.
3.1k words
3.51
48.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Chapter 1 - Skipping Class

Cathy Successfully Resists Her Boss, In A Series of Completely Unavoidable Accidents.

Cathy walked into my at-home office, after coming home from what we had both assumed would be a day of continuing education training. Her hair was mussed and damp, her makeup streaked and washed out, and there were several wet spots on her business skirt-suit. When she turned to look out the door, I noticed a couple of gooey-looking globs stuck in the back of her hair. I also noticed a couple of light bruises on her neck that at first glance could have been mistaken for a hickey.

I know, a lot of people out there would take one look and assume that Cathy had been fooling around. But I knew with complete certainty that neither one of us would ever cheat on the other. So there was absolutely no reason to be suspicious, but her appearance definitely needed some sort of explanation.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I'm so sorry, Honey. I didn't mean to," she blurted. "But I can explain, it wasn't my fault. I'll start at the beginning, so you can see how I didn't have any choice, and how nothing bad happened."

"We never made it to the classroom today." She explained. "We had an accident on the way there, and it kept us out of class until past dismissal time."

"Well, a car accident would certainly explain why you're such a mess. And I can see how towing and police statements and insurance procedures would keep you busy for a few hours." I continued. "I'm just glad you're OK. I hope you didn't collect anything worse than those neck bruises. Was anyone else hurt?"

"Oh, no, it was nothing like that. Both our cars are OK."

"After I drove to the commuter parking lot, David picked me up in his car, and we headed for that customer service class at the City Center. You can imagine my surprise, when about halfway there he turned off the highway without saying anything, and parked at the Holiday Inn Express."

"I asked David why we were stopping there, and he said that he was picking up some training equipment for a class he was going to teach later. So he went into the hotel, and came out a few minutes later, lugging some kind of equipment bag, which he put in the car trunk. Little did I know at that time what kind of equipment that bag contained, or what kind of training he was planning on conducting. Then he asked me to help him with bringing out some of the other training materials; class binders and such.

"So I went in with him to Room 205, which turned out to be a suite. I was gathering up some of the materials while he went into the kitchen in search of something to drink. He came out of the kitchen just as I was heading for the entry door with a full load of bound study guides, and we collided. The two large seltzer bottles and glasses he was carrying all crashed onto the floor, and they shattered with seltzer exploding everywhere. Both of us had soaked clothing, and seltzer was all over our hair and faces.

"I was wondering what to do with my soaked outfit, because there was no way I could attend class looking like that. Fortunately, David knew this suite had a washer and dryer set in the entry closet, with packets of laundry detergent and spot treatment, and said that we should use it. He suggested that I strip out of my clothes in the bedroom, then step into the shower to clean off all of that wet and sticky seltzer. He'd pop our clothes in the washer, and wait for me to finish showering. Then I could come out, and put the clothes in the dryer while he showered.

"It all seemed like a good idea, so I went into the bedroom, stripped, and then got into the shower. I was using both hands to shampoo my hair, when the shower curtain parted for a moment, and David stepped in. He'd gotten undressed and finished loading the washer lots quicker than I'd expected. He was completely naked in the shower, which was understandable, considering that he needed to clean up too.

Little did I know then, that I was only minutes away from being taken right there in the shower. Twice. But I'll share the details about that in a minute.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked. "I thought you were going to wait for me to finish before getting in here."

"Bad news," he grimaced. "I just saw the water heater in the utility closet. It's tiny, which means we could run out of hot water anytime. We need to share, so neither of us gets stuck trying to wash when the hot water runs out. This seltzer is so sticky, it won't wash off well in cold water."

"And with that, he turned the water off. At that point, I still had my hands up in my hair, trying to shampoo without getting any suds in my eyes."

"We'll have to take a Navy Shower", David added, "getting wet, turning the water off before soaping up, then turning it back on briefly to rinse off."

"Since you're already wet, we'll soap you up and rinse you off first. Then it will be my turn." That certainly sounded reasonable, but there was the problem of my hands in my hair. As I explained to David, if I moved either hand, soapsuds would get into my eyes. But David, ever the gentleman, had a ready solution to this dilemma, offering to soap and rinse me, so I could keep my eyes protected from soap.

"I should mention, the shower was a bit small for two people. When we stood face-to-face, my teats were practically pressed into his chest. At least that wasn't too uncomfortable, because his chest was hairy and muscular, unlike yours, darling."

"Anyway, he picked up the bar soap and a washcloth, and very carefully soaped me down, so I could keep my hands in place until the rinse-off. He was very thorough, and with my hands up in my hair, my arms were completely out of his way, as he carefully soaped me from my neck down to my toes. Fortunately, he paid extra special attention to my teats and crotch, which was completely understandable, since he told me that he'd found exceptionally large deposits of sticky seltzer in both those areas.

"Things were awkward with such a small shower; we were so cramped that David couldn't properly soap the front of me while we were facing each other. So he had me turn around, back to him, and he reached around me on both sides. He apologized for pressing against me quite firmly, but it was only so that his hands could reach my chest. You know how hard it is to get your arms around me at home, just because of the size of my teats. Then he washed my chest very thoroughly, and as you know, my breasts are large enough to each take two hands to hold properly, but he was extra patient, grabbing my breasts one at a time, and he did an excellent job of rinsing out all the soap caught underneath them."

"'Thank You, David,' I said, 'I really appreciate you taking this much time to do such a thorough job of getting all that nasty seltzer off me.'"

"'That's OK,' he replied, ' we're pretty much toast insofar as making it to class. We may as well take the time for a thorough cleanup.'"

"Anyway, with that shower so small and David having a hard time reaching around me, he was pressed up firmly behind me. I could feel something pressing against the small of my back, and realized it must have been his penis, but why it felt so stiff then I have no idea. About that time, David asked me to spread my feet, so he could get his washcloth between my legs. I certainly wanted to get cleaned up down there, so I spread my feet shoulder width, and bent forward a bit so he could reach down there a bit better.

"Somehow, with all this moving around, David's penis starting rubbing against my vagina, and he hadn't cleaned up all of the soapsuds down there. So by complete accident, as unlikely as that seems, his penis was lined up with my opening. We were moving around enough in the shower that the tip of his penis somehow pushed into the inner lips of my vagina, and with everything so soapy and slick, before David could stop, his penis pushed past my lips, and I could feel my vagina engulf him, as he slipped so deep inside me, that I could feel his scrotum pressed against me.

"Darling, you and I have tried a similar position when we were making love, but your penis simply isn't long enough to take me from behind like that, so we haven't bothered with standing-up-rear-entry in a long time.

"It was a different story with David. Looking at him fully clothed, I would never have guessed that his penis was long enough to enter me fully from behind, with length to spare. But it was, and all I can say is that sooner or later, he'll meet up with some lucky woman that he can actually have sex with, completely unlike the situation that was unfolding with us in that shower.

"Of course, David was mortified by all of this, so he apologized and did his best to exit immediately. But, with such a tiny shower, his penis was long enough that it was virtually impossible to move back far enough to pull it all of the way out. Every time he pulled his penis out of me, before it was all the way out he'd bounce against the shower wall, which would cause him to insert the entire length of his penis back inside me. He'd bounce back so hard that his scrotum made a slapping sound against me on every forward thrust.

"All of this was just an incredibly unlikely set of coincidences, but all in all everything so far was just an unavoidable accident, and I felt badly for David being so embarrassed about the entire episode

"Please pull out," I begged. "All of this accidental movement is starting to feel like sex, and your penis is so thick, I could completely embarrass both of us by becoming aroused.'"

But as ever, David was a complete gentleman, and he made it clear that arousal for either of us was the last thing on his mind.

"'I'm so sorry,' he responded, 'but your vagina is so tight, I think I'm stuck in there. I don't think I'll be able to pull out for good until my swelling goes down.'"

"Well darling, it was easy to believe he was stuck inside me, because his penis is so much thicker than yours. And even though I could feel that he'd already stretched my vagina further than you ever have dear, his penis still fit very snugly inside me, and I could only imagine the trouble he was having, trying to pull out, especially with some of the involuntary muscular contractions of mine, that were squeezing and gripping his penis so firmly that he wouldn't have been able to move it at all. Thank goodness, by that point I already had some involuntary lubrication, which saved both of us from some real damage.

"At least by this time, most of the shampoo was out of my hair, so I was able to drop my hands down and grasp the shower railing tightly. Bracing myself as firmly as I could, I did my best to shove my bottom against him, in an attempt to bounce and help him pull out. You've told me yourself that I have a bubble butt that's just made for bouncing. But my bouncing was all for naught, because no matter how hard we both tried, his penis kept sliding all the way in and out of me.

"I'd looked over my shoulder several times while he was making such futile attempts to pull his penis out, but I barely managed to make eye contact with David. He did his best to help, by grabbing my hair and pulling my head around even further, but it was no use. I could see how embarrassed David was about this whole episode, because his face was flushed bright red, and his breathing was getting progressively more ragged from all of his exertions. At least with his fingers wrapped in my hair, we'd succeeded in turning my head far enough that I could look back over my shoulder and maintain direct eye contact with David, as he continued his efforts to disengage.

"'You look so nice with your hair up, looking at me over your shoulder like that,' he said wistfully. 'It would be great if someday I had a regular girlfriend. Maybe I'd be able to have sex with her looking just the way you do now.'"

I'm sure he meant that as a compliment, but here we were in this horribly embarrassing situation, and he was busy thinking about some slutty girlfriend he hadn't even met yet, having real sex with her in a position similar to the one we were trapped in. Well, whenever he meets a girl like that, I hope that getting her to maintain eye contact with him during standing-rear-entry or doggy-style sex is more fun than we were having earlier today.

"By this time David was running out of things to try, so he moved his hands onto my hips, to see if he could finally lever his penis out of my vagina. At first, that seemed to be working, but just as he got his penis halfway out, he froze and then slipped on the shower floor, which jammed his penis back inside me.

"David tried several more times to push on my hips and withdraw, but it wasn't working. Each additional push against me seemed to be weaker, turning our efforts into ever shorter and quicker thrusts.

"After a couple minutes, though, David yelled out that he'd be able to pull out for good in only a few seconds. Wouldn't you know it, all of our hitherto unsuccessful efforts caused him to have an accidental ejaculation, and I could feel his penis swell even further. Then I felt it give a huge pulse, and I knew from an immediate feeling of warm wetness, that he'd just accidentally planted some of his sperm deep inside me. At least that reduced his swelling enough that he was able to pull his penis out of me right away. But before he could turn away, his penis pulsed several more times, squirting even more semen all over my bottom and lower back.

"When he finally managed to reduce his swelling, that first spurt of semen was planted directly onto my cervix. I must say, David's prostate and testes seemed to be sized to match that thick penis of his, and they pumped an incredible amount of seminal fluid onto my back and butt. Of course with such a surprise accident, there was no way David could have known what was going to happen, so naturally he wasn't wearing a condom.

"Thank goodness I've kept up-to-date on my birth control pills, otherwise I think David would have successfully inseminated me with about two hundred million of his sperm.

"Honey you and I agreed there would never be any secrets between us, which is why I wanted to explain exactly what happened to you, and I do have one shameful admission to make.

"I need to mention, all of our efforts to disengage had the unintended effect of causing him to slam into me so many times I'd lost count. All I can say is that he'd been stroking my A-Spot with nearly every insertion, something that you've never managed dear, with your much smaller penis. Combined with the constant rubbing of that large penis of his against my G-Spot, and the continued slamming of his pelvis against my butt, my body didn't care if this was all an accident or not. After the first couple of minutes, my vagina had started lubricating, which was fortunate, because with all our efforts to disengage, if I'd been dry that huge penis of his would have ripped me in two, and I wouldn't be able to walk or sit normally for weeks.

"Thank goodness David was able to stop when he did, because otherwise I would have climaxed in a couple more minutes, just as though we'd been engaged in sex, instead the completely unavoidable accident that we'd been doing our best to end.

"I was so happy about that, because if we'd actually had sex, somebody as virile as David would have coaxed an incredibly powerful climax out of me. Seeing as how we weren't actually having sex, and we also managed to end things before I climaxed at all, even if somebody had been watching us, there's no way they could make any silly claims about me having cheated on you. You have no idea how relieved that makes me feel.

"At any rate, we'd finished, but all that exertion had totally wiped me out. My hair was all wet and straggly with sweat, my crotch, butt and lower back were all smeared with his semen, and my vagina felt as though somebody had inserted a cucumber. I was so drained that I just slid down and sat in the shower for a few moments while we both recovered.

"All of that activity had actually used up less than an hour, so our attempts to clean up in the shower are far from being the full story of today. And even though you can't see much of it, David's other efforts at getting us both clean and dressed led to a few other unfortunate accidents, that ended up leaving some more of his sperm smeared all over various parts of my body. I managed to wash my face, but I think there's still some stuck in my hair.

"I should mention now, that with my vagina so stretched and sore, there's no way I'll be able to keep that midnight rendezvous that you and I had planned for tonight. So I'm glad to see that you've pulled out your own penis out during most of my story, and it looks like with all that stroking you were doing, you'll need to clean up quite a mess on your pants.

"So please excuse me while I take a wash up and put my clothes in the washer for the third time today. I'll fill you in on the rest of my day when I get back out of the shower."

To Be Continued