Can't Say No Ch. 05

Story Info
Punishment and new determination for reluctant Jessie.
6.2k words
4.34
61.3k
46

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are fictional and above the age of 18.

**The world depicted is fictional.

***Please do not read if you are offended by misogyny, or non-consent

Principal Walker drummed his fingers on the desk. The sound was satisfying. His desk was an imposing piece of furniture, chosen deliberately to emphasize his position of authority. A student on the other side would feel small in comparison.

The fidgeting helped distract him from his growing excitement. He loved his job. Sixteen years ago, he had been a lowly assistant-principal, waist-deep in administrative work. He never could've anticipated how quickly his prospects would rise. New laws had led to the dismissal of his female boss. His subsequent promotion had given him unchecked dominion over the school. Now he was free to enjoy the perks of his position.

He opened his desk drawer out of habit—a thick wooden paddle sat in the center—he fingered the handle idly before closing the drawer.

A minute ago, Mrs. Hoffman had called with a disciplinary case. Mrs. Hoffman was his only female teacher, responsible for educating young girls on their position in modern society. Apparently, she was having trouble with one of her adult students. Normally, the name wouldn't have mattered, but this one had stuck out in his mind. Jessie Gartner. Yes, she was a particularly delectable morsel. The type who caught your attention.

Usually, he left discipline to the teachers, but when a case like this arose, he made a point to intervene. Under his guidance, the school never ran short of his little 'adult disciplinary cases'.

In the old-days, he never would have been able to impose such exotic punishments. In the new world, however, where an eighteen-year-old girl was concerned, his word was law.

There was a knock on the door. A soft knock. The type a timid, uncertain person might make. Walker stopped his drumming immediately—a smile played on his lips. He banished the smile at once, instead he adopted a stern expression. His severe expression was completely at odds with the giddy feeling inside of him.

"Come in."

A girl walked into his office. She looked up briefly and away again. As she turned to shut the door, he eyed her up and down. She could not hide her curves under the school uniform. He licked his lips. Pace yourself.

He gestured to the short seat on the other side of the desk. "Sit down." He got a good look at Jessie as she sat. Her arms were crossed. Typical teenage defiance.

"You don't cross your arms in this office," he said, "Put your hands down." As Jessie lowered her arms, her blouse fell apart, exposing her brassiere. The sudden view of her flesh threw him off guard. Her shirt was in tatters. Not an unwelcome development. He kept his face straight. "Explain yourself."

"I didn't mean to. It wasn't my fault—" she was blubbering, "Please don't get—" He waved her silent with his hand.

"You're lucky I keep spare uniforms in this office." He adopted a kind, fatherly tone. His sudden shift in demeanor would keep her guessing. He reached into a drawer and pulled out a folded blouse. When he passed the shirt to Jessie, her face lifted.

"Oh, thank you so much Principal Walker." He waited. She shifted in her seat, obviously uncomfortable under his gaze. He said nothing. "I can put it on later," she said.

"You'll do no such thing. You've disrespected the dress code long enough with that tattered shirt. Change, and do it quickly." His voice betrayed no hint of eagerness. Uncertainly, she rose to her feet and walked to the corner of the office. She stripped off the old blouse and began to put on the new one. Eventually, she paused.

"Principal Walker, this blouse is too small. This must be a small, I need a—"

"It's the only size uniform left, and you'll wear it," he said, "If you wanted something different, you shouldn't have trashed your old uniform." She shrunk under his gaze. After a moment's hesitation, she started to pull on the new blouse again. He watched her struggle with the shirt. Being unreasonable felt good.

"There. Don't you feel better?" He surveyed her new shirt. The buttons were already strained, but he acted as though nothing was amiss. Such a small uniform couldn't be comfortable, but she would wear the outfit anyway. Her feelings in the matter were irrelevant. If she made a scene, he would have no choice but to administer extra discipline. What a shame that would be.

Principal Walker looked me over from his desk. I could feel my new blouse, the size was way too small. Already my bosom fought against the buttons. I prayed this new blouse wouldn't cause any issues.

"Judging by the reports I've had from staff; you've always acted in a willful and stubborn manner," said Principal Walker. "Mrs. Hoffman works hard to teach young ladies like yourself proper grooming. Now you arrive to her class disheveled, in what I can only interpret as willful disobedience. What am I to make of your behavior? May I remind you, your poor behavior reflects badly on this school, and on me personally. Perhaps, merely scolding you isn't enough." My cheeks flushed hot at Principal Walker's admonishment. Does he want me to respond? I decided the safest move was to wait silently. I still didn't know if I could trust the principal.

"It's clear a severe punishment is needed. I'm worried if it's not sufficiently embarrassing for you, the misbehavior will continue." He rolled his chair back from his desk. His gaze was steady. My eyes flicked down to my lap.

Being alone in principal's presence made me nervous. What would've been a routine interaction a few days ago, was now laced with tension. Men can't be trusted.

The Principal was clearly ramping into something. I felt unsafe trapped here. I'd never liked my neighbor, even Matt had always bullied me, but my counselor—Mr. Stephenson, my art teacher—Mr. Carson, before today they had been regular adults, trustworthy and predictable. After everything they had inflicted on me, I had no idea who was trustworthy. Dread crept down my spine as I waited on the principal's next words.

"I understand you're one of the star players on the soccer team." My heart leapt. In an instant, my principal had pinpointed the thing I cared most about. "Perhaps a suspension—"

"Wait—" I cut across the Principal and glanced up. He seemed taken aback by my boldness. Mr. Walker cast me a withering gaze. My nerve was about to abandon me, but I had to say something. My team was about to enter the post-season, and scouts would be at our games. If I'm suspended now, it's over. "Is there another option, besides soccer, any other punishment?" I rushed through the words. The moment I finished I dropped my eyes from his. I stared at my lap. There was an ugly pause. I could feel Principal Walker's eyes boring into me.

"Even now," Walker continued, "You openly display insubordinate behavior." I shivered. The risk is worth it. It has to be. "I suppose... I can find an alternative punishment—" I sighed with relief. "—but if you handle punishment poorly, afterward we will discuss your future in the soccer program." My breath caught. 'My future with the soccer program.' His words were a dagger in my stomach. I tried to wet my lips.

"What punishment?" I waited, tense.

"Walk around to this side of the desk," said Principal Walker. The desk in front of me was large. I'll handle whatever he chooses. I had gone in to my Etiquette & Personal Care class with a tattered uniform, a light punishment from the principal was the best I could hope for.

I stood up, trying to adopt a contrite expression. Whatever the punishment, I needed to act gracefully. My status on the soccer team would rely on my response. I felt a flutter of nerves as I walked around the table. What is he planning? I looked on top of his desk for some hint, but didn't see anything unusual.

The Principal gestured across his right knee.

"Lay down on your stomach." I looked up at him. What a weird thing to ask. What's happening? His eyes were stern, and he did not seem pleased to find me staring back at him. With a jolt I remembered I was supposed to be on my best behavior. "Do as I say." I jumped at his tone. I need to listen to him.

Awkwardly, I lowered myself stomach first onto his lap. My thighs balanced on his right leg. Meanwhile, my head and legs hung precariously to either side. I wobbled, and tried to straighten myself. Mr. Walker put a hand on my backside as I found my balance. Then he placed a hand on my head and pushed me forward. My head and torso lurched over the side of the chair. My hair dangled over my face and onto the floor.

"Grab the legs of my chair with your hands." Mr. Walker's voice came from above me.

"Why? —" The question left my mouth before I could stop it. I winced as the question hung in the air. "—sorry." I corrected myself. I hastened to grab the legs of the chair as he instructed. I would not question any more of his commands.

I felt Mr. Walker place a hand of my hip, his grip was firm. His elbow pressed against my shoulder blades. From this position I couldn't lift my head or shoulders. Blood started to rush to my head. Above me, I heard a drawer open.

I craned my neck, but looking up was impossible with his elbow digging into my shoulders. Maybe he's getting something from his desk.

Suddenly, my skirt was lifted over my rump, and my butt was exposed to the air. Mr. Walker raised his knee, and my rear-end was lifted into the air— suddenly vulnerable.

My face hovered inches from the floor. On the other side of his lap, I felt my legs dangle in the air. The precarious position made me helpless, I felt like a small child.

"Move your knees apart, and arc your back." Mr. Walker's words left no room for negotiation. Without thinking I did as I was bid. My backside felt very exposed. What did he take out of his desk?

Suddenly, Mr. Walker twisted his body. I raised my head a fraction of an inch. What is he—

THWAP—something hard struck my behind. I yelped—a harsh sting blossomed across my butt. What just happ—

THWAP—The sting was sharper this time. Instinctually, I tried to wriggle away from the source of discomfort, but I couldn't move, Mr. Walker's elbow pressed my back.

THWAP—I winced. Something smacked my butt again. My eyes could see nothing but the floor in front of me, and hair covered my face. The rising pain made my eyes water. I tried to look up. My eyes and rump stung.

THWAP— THWAP—something hard and flat smacked my glutes in quick succession. I choked out a sob.

"Good," said Mr. Walker, "Don't be afraid to cry out. You'll feel better when were done."

THWAP—I squealed as another blow struck me. My body was draped awkwardly across his knee. I'm being spanked. This was a child's punishment. My cheeks flushed. How is this—

THWAP—A moan escaped and my chin trembled. With my hands, I clutched the chair until my knuckles were white. Now aware of my predicament, my humiliation deepened. I found a speck of dirt on the floor and fixed my eyes on it—determined to ignore everything else.

THWAP—I clenched my teeth as my throat let out a small cry. My left buttock was a mass of pain. The air was cool against my tender skin.

Something came to rest on my butt cheek. The object I was being spanked with. Principal Walker rubbed the paddle back and forth. Heat radiated off my backside. I took several shallow breaths. I felt his paddle slide back and forth, like a serpent, waiting to strike. My body tensed.

"You know—" I flinched. "—I don't want to do this. Do you know why I'm punishing you?" He paused. I gritted my teeth and stared at the dirt. What if I talk and he gets mad?

THWAP—The object fell hard. "Speak when you're spoken to." I swallowed in an attempt to steady myself. My head was fuzzy. Snot bubbled in my nose.

"I'm—" THWAP "—sorry." The blow stifled my words. The dam which had kept my sobs at bay burst. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I wanted to wipe them away, but I didn't dare take my hands off the chair legs. I watched the droplets puddle on the floor.

The principal set something down on his desk and sighed. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. His palm struck my raw hindquarters and I whimpered. Small shocks ran through my body.

"Now, have you learned your lesson?" said the principal.

"Y-yes, I understand." My voice cracked in my haste to respond. I hiccuped.

"Good, I'm glad. Now, we'll do a few more for good measure." Principal Walker hoisted his knee again.

Moments like these made Principal Walker wish for a photographic memory. Jessie Gartner stood in front of him, makeup smudged. Each black line on her face traced the path of a fallen tear. Though a short skirt now covered her ass, he could still see her bright red butt cheeks in his mind. Blessed with padding though she was, she wouldn't sit comfortably anytime soon.

The stiffness in his pants was hard to ignore. He glanced at her tight shirt. Yes, he wanted to tame this girl. He had never seen a point in settling down with anyone, but there was no denying the appeal of having a girl like this to himself. You must be getting soft in your old age.

Jessie was picking at the hem of her skirt. She looked like she wanted to say something to him. Why had he brought her to his office again? He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Right, the soccer team. He supposed there was no harm in letting her stay on. In fact, with her on the soccer team he had more leverage.

He gestured Jessie towards the uncomfortable seat across the table. He gave her a wide smile, maliciously kind. "Why don't you take a seat?"

­­

I had lifted weights, and gone to two-a-day soccer practices, but this new feeling was a hell of its own. The soccer pitch was a blur under my feet. Every stride made my glutes scream in protest. Normally, I felt lithe and quick running across the field. Today my legs felt like jelly. The day's events had turned my muscles to mush, and keeping my feet moving was an enormous test of will.

I squinted against the sunlight. My teammate was going to cross the ball any second. With my peripheral vision I sensed Emily running in behind me. We were both forwards and she was my backup, so we often ran drills together.

The ball dropped in from above. I lifted my leg, ready to aim for the right side of the net. My foot swung through empty air and I lurched forward. Suddenly, the strength in my legs evaporated. There was a moment of vertigo before I planted butt first onto the ground. The pain was immediate. I howled as my butt-cheeks flared in agony. Tears momentarily brimmed in my eyes.

My vision cleared in time to watch Emily drive the ball into the back of the net. I never miss those. I sat sullenly, waiting for Emily to come help me up.

Emily pulled even with me and looked down—then she jogged past. Indignant, I watched her go. Is she still mad I skipped third-period practice? It wasn't my fault! My tears threatened to spill over. I wiped my face angrily, and pushed myself to my feet. The protests of my muscles were hard to ignore. My legs whimpered with each step as I jogged to the back of the line. Coach gave me a firm pat on the rump— I grimaced.

We ran the drill nine more times. Emily quickly sensed I was not myself, but this only seemed to motivate her. By the end of practice, she had scored seven goals to my zero.

I was slow getting back to the locker room. Most of my teammates were already changed by the time I got there.

As I approached the door, I saw Emily in conversation with our coach. She broke off as I approached. Both of their eyes were on me.

"Well, anyway. You can think about it. I'll see you at practice tomorrow," said Emily.

"Okay, Emily," said coach.

Emily flashed me a smile as she departed, but her expression didn't reach her eyes. I wondered what they had been talking about. Was it about me? I hadn't played well today. True, I knew Emily wanted my spot as a starter, but I was the better player. I'd never felt threatened before today.

I looked up at coach. "What was she asking you about?" I tried to make my voice casual, but my insecurity must've entered my tone because coach frowned.

"Don't worry about her Jessie," coach said. "By the way, were you feeling alright today? You looked like something was bugging you." As he spoke, I saw coach's eyes wander to the red pin on the front of my jersey.

I followed his eyes, horrified. Surely me having the pin won't change anything. I shrugged my soccer bag so the strap covered the pin.

"No, I'm fine, just a little tired I think." I tried to keep my voice calm, but I felt dead inside.

"Okay. Get some rest then," said coach. I turned to enter the locker room, but coach called after me. "By the way, Jessie, some guy came through here about 10 minutes ago. He was asking about you. I thought he might be your brother?"

Confused, I turned back around. I don't have a brother. I felt the hair on my neck stand up.

"What did he look like?"

"I think he was a few years older than you, had a bit of a lazy eye. He smelled a bit like a deep fryer. You don't know him?" Coach shrugged when I shook my head, but inside my chest my heartrate doubled.

The employee from the fast food store. I needed to be more careful.

Once inside the locker room I put on every piece of clothing in my sports bag. All told I was wearing two jerseys, my hoodie, shorts, and sweatpants. My appearance was bulkier than usual. Instead of waiting outside like I usually did, I stayed in the locker room.

I sent a text to my mom: 'Call me when you're outside.'

Normally I was chatty on our drives home, but this time I didn't say anything. For her part, my mom didn't seem to feel like talking either.

"You know you can always talk to me if you need to, Jessie. Did soccer practice go well?" said mom. I looked over at her, her hair was a little tousled, and I thought I could spot some new wrinkles in her clothes.

"Really, everything went fine," I tried to think of a segue away from myself, "how was work? Did you try setting some boundaries with Jeremy?" For a moment my mom seemed to freeze behind the wheel. She relaxed a moment later.

"Oh, of course... My work. You know, I don't think work is going to be a big problem for me anymore," said mom, she gave a trill laugh, different from her usual one. I smiled through my exhaustion. At least someone has some good news.

As we approached the house, I started to get anxious. When we were a couple blocks away, I turned to my mom.

"Can you stop the car? I want to get out and walk the rest of the way, you can go on ahead." Mom looked at me.

"Now really, Jessie, I'd feel a lot better if you stayed in the car where it's safer." Mom was clutching the wheel harder than necessary.

"Please, just pretend I'm already at home. Also, I don't want to sit down any longer," I said. Truthfully, my butt was tender, but that wasn't my only motive for getting out of the car.

Mom sighed, "Okay, I think I understand. You go on." The car slowed and I opened the door to get out. A moment later, the car sped off in the direction of the house. I watched the car disappear, being alone made me feel vulnerable.

I immediately left the sidewalk, and cut between a pair of houses. Keeping my head down, I crossed backyards in the direction of home. When I reached our backdoor, I used the key to let myself in. In my haste to get inside I fumbled the lock. After the key turned, I wrenched the door open and pulled myself inside.

12