Can't Spell Joyce without Joy Pt. 11

Story Info
Having Joyce helping out Stacie.
2.1k words
4.77
10.1k
15
1

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,775 Followers

When Stacie came to the end of her story, Joyce and I realized the full extent of the hell she'd been through.

"That's why I couldn't tell you until now, what had happened. The idea of telling you that I started to like getting raped, I'd sound like such a perverted bitch."

Joyce quickly jumped in, "Auntie S, you are nothing of the sort. Your mind did what it needed to survive, and they manipulated your clit to make you cum, your mind was forced to adapt, and shut down the disgust and revulsion."

I added in, "And we can take it slow, I won't fuck you hard or fast, I'll give you a gentle ride every time, just like we did."

Stacie looked at me and said softly, "Oh baby, you've had so much patience with me. I'm glad that Joyce was here to take care of you. I gave you far too many cases of blue balls. I never want to do that again."

She looked at Joyce and cooed, "Thank you, sweetheart, for letting me taste my husband's wonderful thick cum. I think that helping me get over it will require both of you to make love to me. Can we use threesomes as therapy?''

Joyce smiled and said, "I'm all for that, and I'm sure my Uncle J is just as ready. Let's get him all hard and ready! Would you like to take to our knees, so we can get him nice and hard? It's the best way to suck his cock."

Stacie nodded, and the sight of Stacie and Joyce on their knees, ready to suck me, was an amazing sight.

Joyce looked up at me with a big smile, then she took my cock, holding it up for Stacie, and cooed, "There you go my sweet Auntie, take your wonderful husband's cock at your own pace, don't force yourself, just enjoy."

I watched, breathless at the sight I'd imagined so many times, my wife, totally naked, her hot mouth lowering towards my cock. I saw her pink tongue slip out, and she started to gently lick at my cock head.

"Oh yeah, Stacie baby, that feels so good!"

Joyce cooed, "That's your loving husband, see how good you are making him feel? Now, before you take him in, Kiss me!"

Their lips came together in a tongue-filled swirl, mouths hungrily clinging to each other, until they finally broke the kiss. Stacie's lips were wet and shining with Joyce's saliva, and she purred, "Now Auntie S, slide your wet lips down my Uncle's cock, only take in as much as you feel comfortable with."

Stacie started out, and the slow wet heat moving down my pole with a wet slide felt so good. Oh yeah, just what I'd been hungering for.

"Oh yeah baby, so good, feels amazing!"

Joyce cooed, "Now when you feel ready, start to ride his pole. Remember, you are in control here, you will decide how far you want to go."

Stacie paused, and whispered, "Could you lick me while I suck my husband?"

Joyce cooed, "It'll be my pleasure," and she went underneath Stacie as Stacie spread her thighs a bit more, so Joyce could get easier access. Once underneath her, Joyce moved in, her head going quickly towards the target, and Stacie purred as Joyce eagerly took the plunge, driving up into the wet heat.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm, oh yes, lick me all over!"

Joyce gently pulled down on her hips, and let out a pussy muffled growl of pleasure Stacie's pussy was against her lips, as she happily munched Stacie's sweet cunt. Stacie returned my cock to her mouth and went back to me, the feel of that hot wet mouth sliding up and down, and the visual treat of my naked wife and equally naked niece licking at my wife's hot holes really added to the heat. Stacie's lips were sliding wetly up and down, with slow, gentle deliberation.

I watched as Joyce's head moved around, she was kissing and licking Stacie's cunt all over, nibbling gently on her labial lips, then her head moved back a bit, and Stacie let out muffled moans of pleasure around my cock. Joyce had licked her from her clit to her asshole, the idea of my sweet niece licking at her Auntie's asshole made my lust surge.

Stacie was starting to get more into the rhythm of a hot blowjob, her enthusiasm started to pick up as Joyce licked from asshole to clit, back and forth, eager to make Stacie cum. Stacie started to bob her head, sliding down a little bit more at a time.

Stacie paused for just a second, lifted her mouth, and growled, "God your fucking mouth feels great on my cunt and ass Joyce. I love having you eat my pussy and you are making my asshole tingle like crazy, I'm gonna explode pretty damn soon. And my sweet hubby, I want you to fill my mouth!"

Joyce also paused and cooed, "You heard her Uncle J, you hot sexy wife wants her mouth filled, do it!"

As Stacie drove her mouth down with more eagerness, I took in the whole scene. My wife, displaying her body in the way I'd hoped for, Joyce's nude body servicing Stacie, slipping a finger into her pussy and rubbing at her tight asshole while she sucked Stacie's clit into her mouth.

That got me going, and as Stacie exploded, her moans of orgasm around my cock, the cum bolted upward, and I let out a loud growl as my prick erupted, I could feel Stacie's mouth tightening down on me in her orgasm, the extra grip really made me unload.

Stacie was able to suck and swallow my entire load, and her eyes were bright as she lifted off my prick.

She cooed to me, "Now, let's take care of Joyce's tight little pussy."

With that, we sandwiched Joyce between us, and while I licked her tight little pussy, Stacie tongued and fingered Joyce's tight sweet ass. With her lust roaring, Joyce crested quickly, and we quickly switched positions, so Stacie could work on her pussy and I could tongue that sweet ass, and Joyce rushed into a second orgasm, a third followed almost immediately, and she slumped down, her body still quivering with aftershocks.

We slid Joyce into our bed, and we cuddled her from both sides, sated for now.

*****

I felt a body cuddling against me, a gentle hand playing with my cock, opening my eyes, it was dark, and I felt a body climbing on top of me. Joyce was next to me, still asleep, and Stacie's voice cooed, "Now, let me ride you my loving husband, so I can control what we do."

I was more than happy to let Stacie get the control the rape had taken away from her, and I felt my cock poised against her hot wetness, then the slow filling slide, oh fuck, so fucking good, Stacie's gasps joined in as she slowly slid down my cock, not stopping until with a louder gasp, she had my cock buried.

Stacie purred, "Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm." She paused for a few moments, then she started to rock slowly, taking me at a pace she was comfortable with. I watched the sight, my wife's nude body, a dim silhouette in the darkness, moving back and forth, rocking her body and my world.

Next to me, Joyce stirred, and she quickly took in the scene. She crawled over to where Stacie was rocking and cooed, "Oh yes Auntie, ride your loving hubby, when he fills you up with hot spunk, I promise to suck out every drop."

I watched Stacie reach out for Joyce, their lips came together, and they clung hungrily in that lip lock, tongues dueling lovingly with each other. That sight, and the promised view when Joyce sucked out my cum, got my balls churning.

Breaking the kiss, Joyce purred, "Now, it's time for my sexy Auntie and Uncle to cum."

I felt Joyce's hand come down, cupping my balls, she cooed, "Mmmm, your balls are so tight, so big and full, let Auntie have that big load.''

A loud gasp from Stacie as Joyce's other hand found the mark, strumming at her clit, and she cooed, "Time for Auntie to cum, your sweet fuck hole can get all tight and twitchy when you explode, all over Uncle's big cock!"

Stacie rocked a few more times, then she froze for a moment, and gasped, "Yes, oh yes, yes, MMMMMM!" then she rocked harder, I felt the tremors of her orgasm making her tunnel quiver around my prick, and that brought me up, I growled, "Oh fuck, cumming fuck, YES!" and I exploded into the tight, grasping heat, my cock unleashing a full load as I squirted over and over.

I felt Joyce laying down next to me, and she cooed, "Now, a promise is a promise, let me suck all that cum out, I want to lick you clean!"

Stacie lifted up and moved over to Joyce, she positioned herself over our sexy niece's face and lowered down. Joyce's mouth was open, tongue out in anticipation, and as Stacie settled down, Joyce pulled her tight against her face, and let out a long muffled moan as her tongue parted the seam. No doubt her mouth was flooded with a rush of hot spunk, I saw her having to swallow more than once, I had really filled up Stacie's sexy cunt.

Stacie cooed, "Mmmm, mmmm that feels so wonderful."

Joyce gave Stacie a masterful lick job, the sounds, smells, and the hot sight brought my cock back up for another round. When Stacie cried out in orgasm, flooding Joyce's face, I was hard as granite.

Stacie saw me, and purred, "Mmmmm, all nice and hard again. This time, I want to see you and Joyce in some hot loving. Show me how you took care of my husband's needs!"

Stacie slid over, and I saw Joyce, legs wide and welcoming, and her big smile as I took the position. I felt Stacie's hand reach down, leading me forward on a true pussy splitting path, and I nudged it against her.

Joyce purred, "Take me, Uncle, stuff my pussy with your big Uncle cock!"

I was happy to do so, driving in with one single thrust, my balls smacked against her ass as I bottomed out.

Her legs came around my waist, she locked eyes with Stacie, and Joyce grunted, "Yes, just like that, fuck me hard and fast, I love it!"

I quickly got into the rhythm and rode her buttery soft heat with great pleasure. The sounds of skin slapping against skin, our assorted cries and grunts of pleasure, and the wet juicy squelch as Joyce's cunt was power fucked, another sound joined in, I looked to the side, and saw Stacie masturbating wildly as she watched Niece and Uncle in a hot fuck.

Stacie growled, "Tell me, my sexy hot niece, tell Auntie how good it feels to have her Uncle's cock fucking her!"

"I love it, Uncle's cock is so big and stuffs my tight little pussy perfectly. Hot incestuous fucking, I took over Uncle's needs, and was happy to service his hard cock, just like you will be servicing your husband's hard cock!''

Stacie grunted, "So hot, fuck so hot, really pound her, make Joyce cum like a little bitch in heat!"

We fucked up a storm, sweating like crazy as our fucking rose to a pinnacle. Stacie's howls of orgasm as her flying fingers frigged herself to climax set us off.

Joyce was staring at Stacie as she exploded, she grunted, "Oh yes, gonna cum, cum Uncle, flood my tight little pussy with more cum, yeah, yeah, gonna cum all over your cock, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKK!"

I felt a hand cup my balls, and Stacie cooed, "Unload those balls, really flood her, so I can suck it all out of her. As your wife, my mouth wants to claim your load!"

I flew over, letting out a roar of pleasure as my cock burst, Joyce's shrieks of orgasmic pleasure surrounded us as my cock went off, exploding and squirting wildly inside her, hosing down her tight cunt as I deposited the rush of cum.

It took a few moments, with Stacie flat on her back for Joyce to perch her cum filled cunt over her face. I could see Stacie lick her lips in anticipation.

Joyce cooed, "I can feel Uncle's cum about to gush out, see the sweet creampie Auntie? That's all for you, claim your husband's juicy load, lick me, Auntie, lick my tight little pussy clean."

Stacie went at her, licking and sucking wildly, Joyce cooed with pleasure as Stacie cleaned her cunt, then she closed in on her twitchy clit, and brought her off once more, sucking out all the juices as Joyce shuddered in orgasm above her.

We all crawled back under the covers and fell asleep fast.

groomleader
groomleader
2,775 Followers