Serum 42 XXL Pt. 01

Story Info
Violet's experiment contaminates her brother.
2.5k words
4.41
92.8k
229

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

*

"It's called Serum 42." Violet Burton moved about her messy room with machine-like precision. Her tall slim figure showed no indecision or inefficiency. The white lab coat hugged her trim hips and her modest chest. She had borrowed the coat from the lab before they'd cut her funding and she'd been forced to move back in with her parents. An embarrassing development for a twenty-five-year-old with a PhD.

"Which one's Serum 42?" Jackson Burton slouched his scrawny frame against the wall, trying to stay out of his big sister's way. He looked up to her both figuratively and literally as she mixed two chemicals in a glass jar. The result of the concoction added a hiss of steam to the room and a pungent odor.

"The blue one." Violet glanced her eyes toward the table at the far end of her cramped space. Her brown ponytail swished behind her. She adjusted her thick glasses and looked back down at her work. "In the large beaker."

"Oh." Jackson nodded and pushed his lank brown hair out of his eyes. "What's it do?"

"This is the big one, Jackie. The one I've been chasing." Violet's pink lips curled into a tight smile. "It can make anyone smarter." Her nimble fingers picked up a small vial and poured a few clear drops into the steaming glass jar. "I've refined it some, but I'm still not sure about the side effects. The simulations are a little disturbing." She looked over at her eighteen-year-old brother and winked. "But I'll figure it out."

"I'm sure you will." The adoration in Jackson's smile seemed to fill the room.

"Attention, ragamuffins." Lucy Burton stepped just inside the door. She smoothed out her long blue dress and gave her children a bright smile. "Who wants snacks?"

"Busy, Mom." Violet didn't look up. She furrowed her brow in concentration as she splashed another drop into the jar.

"And you, sweetie?" Lucy turned her blue eyes on her son. He was such a meek little thing. He needed some nourishment or he might just float away one of these days. She brushed her blonde hair behind her ear and cocked her head. "Cheese and crackers?"

"Um..." Jackson looked over at his beautiful mother. He wanted a snack, sure, but he could tell his mother's sweetness rankled Violet. He knew it was hard for Violet to come back home. "No thanks, Mom."

"Okey, dokey." Lucy turned and her dress swirled around her. "Be careful in here my little cupcakes," she said over her shoulder as she walked out and down the hall.

"We will, Mom," Jackson called after her.

"Yeah, yeah." Violet blew her mother a little raspberry and waved her hand at the empty doorway. "Hey, could you bring me Serum 42? I've got something I want to try."

"Sure." Jackson pushed off from the wall and picked up the beaker with the blue liquid. He walked toward his sister. His laser-focus on the beaker meant he didn't even see the chair in his way. His foot caught the back leg and he went tumbling down. What a clumsy fool he thought as the world turned sideways. His dedication to his sister being what it was, he tried his best to protect the beaker by cradling it close to his body. That only made matters worse. When he hit the wood floor, the thing shattered in his hands, and covered him in serum. The last thing he remembered was a flash of blue.

Violet screamed a long, primal sound that echoed around the house.

Seconds later, Lucy burst into the room. "What happened?" She saw her son lying on the floor. "Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Jackie?" She rushed to his side. "He's bleeding, help me Violet." Lucy carefully turned Jackson over. He was unconscious, and his clothes were covered in blue liquid. "What is this stuff?"

"It's nothing, Mom." Violet had a strange look on her face. "Is he okay?"

"I don't know." Lucy brushed broken glass off his chest and carefully examined his hands. He had several shallow cuts on his palms. Lucy pressed her lips together. Not too bad. She looked him over and found no other cuts. "I think he'll be fine." She tore some fabric off her blue dress and wrapped up each hand. It had been a nice dress, but that didn't matter to her at the moment. "Put pressure on his hands here, Violet. I'll be right back." Lucy got to her feet and raced out of the room.

Violet grabbed each of her brother's palms and pressed firmly. All she could think about was mass distribution side effects. Maybe this batch of Serum 42 was different. She got out of the way when her mother returned and watched Lucy lovingly clean and bandage his hands with gauze.

"Why is he unconscious? Did he hit his head?" Lucy looked up at her daughter as she finished the first-aid.

"I don't know." But Violet thought she might know. Cell reorganization was rapid and taxing. If that indeed was happening to her poor little brother.

"Help me get him to his room." Lucy put her hands under her son's arms and Violet picked up his feet.

"Take him head first." Violet held on tight. They were lucky Jackson was such a scrawny thing. She doubted they could carry a large man.

Swinging Jackson slightly back and forth, the women moved him out into the hall and then into his room. They laid him on his bed.

"We need to get these blue clothes off him." Lucy pulled off his sweater and shirt. He looked so frail. More so than usual. "Will this wash out?"

"I think so." Violet pulled off his socks and tossed them in a pile with his other clothes. She then unbuttoned his pants, but hesitated.

"Now's not the time for sibling squeamishness." Lucy stepped over next to her daughter and in one motion pulled off his pants and briefs.

Both women froze when they saw what was between his legs. His flaccid penis was huge. Bigger than either woman had ever seen. Quite a bit bigger.

"I knew... he had a big one." Lucy stammered.

"Moommmmm." Violet couldn't stop staring. So, this batch had the same side effects with a slightly different wrinkle.

"I mean, I saw him getting out of the shower one day." Lucy scooted her boy into a comfortable position in bed and covered him with the blanket, removing that gargantuan penis from view. "You know, as a mother does."

"Whatever, Mom." Violet realized her heart was pounding in her chest. She tried a couple deep breaths. "What should I do now?"

"Why don't you go clean the mess in your room." Lucy looked up at her with a worried smile. "I'll stay with Jackson until he wakes up."

"Okay." Violet walked to the door and turned back before leaving. "I'm sorry, Mom."

"It's okay, cupcake." Lucy waved her daughter off. "He'll be fine."

Violet nodded and left. She didn't know if Jackson would be fine. Just in case he wasn't, she'd go right to work on a new formula to counteract Serum 42's side effects.

~~

Lucy sat next to Jackson's hip and sang a little song to comfort him as he slept. It was a sweet melody about a princess and a frog and a dragon and a bog. She sang and talked to him for most of the afternoon.

Until, finally, his eyelids fluttered and his brown eyes opened. "What... happened?" Jackson felt woozy and weak. He lifted up his head and looked at his mom. A deep vertical line of worry etched itself into her forehead.

"You had an accident, sweetie." Lucy put her hand on his brow and gently pushed his head back to the pillow. "How are you feeling?"

"Woozy. And dizzy. And..." His eyes dropped to the contour of Lucy's large boobs hiding under her dress. He tried not to stare. He couldn't place the other feeling that coursed through him.

"Okay, well you look a little pale." Lucy watched him closely and patted his chest. Was he checking out her breasts? What a little scamp. She'd never caught him doing that before. "What do you need, Jackie?"

Jackson almost blurted out that he needed a fap. That is what he needed. He'd have to ask her for some privacy. Then a realization dawned on him. "My hands." He held them up in front of his face. They were mummy hands. Useless.

"Yes, we had to patch you up a bit. You had some nasty cuts. Nothing too deep, thank goodness." Lucy tried a reassuring smile. A strand of blonde hair fell over her right eye and she pushed it away. "But you'll be without your hands for a week, at least." She saw the look of desperation in her son's eyes. "Don't worry. I'll help you with anything you need."

"I really need to fap." Jackson raised his head and looked down as the blanket tented over his stiffening dick. Something wasn't right. Something was out of proportion.

"What?" Lucy saw the rising blanket too and gasped.

"It means masturbate, Mom. I need to do that really bad." Jackson looked into his mom's peerless, blue eyes. "Sorry, to ask you. But..."

"Jackson Christopher Burton..." Lucy gasped again. It was becoming a habit. "Absolutely not."

Tears welled in Jackson's eyes as the pain mounted in his balls, a dull heat that kept escalating. He did not want to ask his sweet mother for this, but want and need had parted ways. "Please... please, will you do it?"

"I can't believe you'd ask your mother for a thing like that." Lucy got up and rushed out of the room.

Jackson's tears flowed. He tried to get up, but he was too dizzy. He lay in bed helpless, frustrated, and in pain.

~~

An hour later, Lucy returned to her son's room. She found him still in bed, looking over at her with his head on the pillow. The tented blanket had not receded at all. "I'm very sorry I left the room so abruptly, Jackie. But you have to understand how surprising your request was." She smoothed out her dress and sat next to him on the bed.

"I know, Mom." Jackson tried so hard not to cry again. Eighteen-year-olds shouldn't be blubbering in front of their mothers. "But it hurts even more than before. I just really need to release it."

"I see that." Lucy looked at the outline of that huge pole under the blanket. "Are there any girls from school who could come over and help you?"

"No, Mom." Jackson's bottom lip quivered.

"God help me." Lucy stood up. "I'll be right back." She walked briskly out of the room.

Jackson watched her round butt wiggle under her dress until she was gone down the hall. He waited about thirty seconds and she walked back in. His eyes glued themselves to her breasts, bouncing under her dress and bra. When she sat down next to him again, he noticed she was holding a bath towel.

"I'll help you get through this, sweetie." Lucy looked into his eyes with solemnity. "But you have to promise not to think about me while I do it. That would be too much."

"Um... well, you're the only woman here." Jackson's eyes wandered over to the computer screen on his desk. "Maybe if you put on some porn while you did it...?"

"Gross, Jackie. Really?" She gave an exasperated sigh. "Of course you watch porn. I should have known, I guess." Lucy got up, turned on his computer, and let him walk her through starting up a video.

"Thanks, Mom." Jackson watched the monitor as a petite woman squatted on a giant cock and cried out in ecstasy. He liked this one. "Now I can focus on the porn. Do your thing."

"Okay." Lucy came back to the bed and sat down. She took a deep, shaky breath and reached for the blanket. She slowly pulled it down. Once freed, the penis stood straight up. A few white drops leaked from the head. "Two... coke cans." Lucy stared with disbelief.

"What?" Jackson wasn't looking at the computer monitor. He carefully observed the look of awe on his mother's face. It was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen.

"It's like... I don't know... two coke cans stacked one on top of the other." She reached out and brushed her fingernails along the protruding veins. "You are quite something, Jackie."

"It really hurts, Mom. Can you get started?" He looked down and she was right. He'd had a big dick before the accident, but this thing had its own zip code. Jackson knew the culprit had to be Serum 42. Violet had said something about side effects. He looked at his body and saw that he'd lost what little muscle definition he'd had in his chest, arms, and legs. It seems the mass for his new dick had to come from somewhere. He put his head back on the pillow and looked at the ceiling. The squealing lady in the porn made for excellent background noise.

"Here we go." Lucy gripped the spongy flesh in both hands and pumped up and down slowly. She then stopped, removed her hands, daintily spit in them, and put them back on. She stroked faster. "That's better. Are you close?"

"No. You just started." Jackson still felt weak and dizzy, but now his body buzzed with pleasure.

"Right." Lucy's blue eyes had a far-off look. She gazed down at the tool in her hands. "Let's go a little faster." Her wedding ring twinkled as it slid back and forth. Lucy worked the penis and zoned everything else out. Her son's tawdry porn faded out of her hearing. The room disappeared. Even her son's injuries, dropped out of her mind. It was just her and the enormous thing in her hands. She loved it. "There's just so much of it," she whispered.

Twenty minutes passed, and finally Jackson snapped her out of her zone. "I'm gonna cum, Mom."

"Good." She reached beside her and brought up the towel just in time. "Go for it, sweetie, get it all out." She looked up from the towel and saw the joy and relief on her son's face. When he finished, she balled up the towel, stood, and turned off the humping people on his computer.

"You're the best mom ever. I love you so much." Jackson's voice faded as sleep came for him again. That one orgasm felt an order of magnitude better than any cum he'd had before. Truly incredible.

Lucy returned to the bed, bent at the waist, and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I love you too, you ragamuffin. Get some rest." She straightened and turned for the door with the defiled towel under her arm. By the time she gently shut his bedroom door, the sound of Jackson's soft snores filled the room.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers