Can't We Let Him Stay? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh right, well I figured I might as well clean both at the same time. I want to make sure they're both in perfect condition for you." She skipped over and kissed my cheek, her warm body pressing into mine. It was a moment I would have liked to appreciate alone. As is, my mind was focused on Callum who was staring right at Sarah's ass.

"Thanks Sarah." I said, trying to sound sincere. "You must be cold though, let's get you into something thick and warm."

"I'm actually quite hot!" She exclaimed, bounding off me and falling backwards onto the couch. She fell with so much force her boobs very nearly spilled out of her bra.

"I really don't think I'm comfortable with you dressing like that when we have a guest."

"Oh lighten up boy." Callum slapped me on the back hard, knocking the wind out of me. "This is a party, we're just having fun!"

"Yeah it's a party!" Sarah stood up on the couch and began dancing to non-existent music, swaying her hips back and forth. "And it's like Callum said, I'm not showing any more than I would with a bikini!"

So this had been his idea, why wasn't I surprised. They were right in a way, even if I'd never seen Sarah wear a two piece bikini before.Still, what made my blood boil the most was the idea that Callum got to see her wearing this sexy underwear before I did!

"Maybe we shouldn't be jumping up on the couch though. I don't want you to trip up." The only thing that could make this nightmare worse would be seeing my beloved get hurt.

"Hmm fine." Sarah said, a mischievous smile rising on her face. "Catch me!"

She leaped off the couch towards me as I braced myself to catch her, suddenly finding myself being shoved to the ground.

Callum had pushed me and taken Sarah from himself. He gripped her bare ass tightly and held her just high enough to have her boobs press into his face. He let go of her before I could lay into him, but that smirk on his face told me he knew what he was doing.

"Sorry bro, your weak little arms wouldn't have been able to catch her. Not when her two fat stacks weigh so much."

"Okay that's enough! You've been trying to feel her up all night!" I stood back up, putting myself between this bully and the love of my life.

"Hey, that's a serious accusation! I have a girlfriend you know and I don't appreciate you accusing me of cheating on her!"

"Come on Liam, please don't ruin the mood. We're just having fun." Sarah pleaded with me.

I didn't think any of this was fun, but I had just caught out this lying bastard!

"If you have a girlfriend, why aren't you staying with her then?" I said smugly, breaking apart his whole reason for staying here.

"We're long distance bro, she doesn't live anywhere near here."

"Come on Liam, after the last two years we've had you should be more sympathetic!"

Sarah moved in between the two of us, holding both our hands.

"Can we promise not to fight guys? I know we didn't get along years ago, but that was high school. I'd really rather forget it ever happened and just move on with our lives."

Maybe I was letting our past history colour my impressions of Callum now. Was I just seeing rude and inappropriate behaviour where there was none? My instinct told me not to trust him, but maybe he had changed and I just couldn't see it.

"Okay, no more fighting." I said, trying to let go of the tension within me.

"I'm sorry if I've been giving you the wrong impression, I really do want to be friends now." Callum said. He still had that annoying smirk, but I guess that was just how he looked all the time.

"I'm so happy guys, group hug!" Sarah pulled us in for a hug, wrapping our arms around each other. I could swear Callum's arm was resting dangerously close to Sarah's ass, but I couldn't tell without obviously looking over.

I'd have to trust in Sarah's kinder instincts, trust that Callum really didn't have eyes for my future fiancée.

"Well, now that that's settled, I should also settle my bet!" Callum walked off from the group hug, leaving me alone with Sarah.

"Right, ummm. What was this bet exactly?"

"The winner of the bet gets a massage from the loser!" Sarah was practically bouncing with excitement, she'd always loved the back rubs I gave her.

There was no better feeling than seeing how relaxed they made her after a long day of studying. Not to mention getting to touch her soft bare skin, which always both of us excited. We'd never had the chance to turn that excitement into something else, and thinking about it just made me more frustrated with Callum's presence.

"Just like, a head or feet massage right?" I asked, hoping that Callum's hands wouldn't be running over my girlfriend's body.

"A full body massage, nothing but the best for the lady." Callum announced, returning from the bathroom with a bottle of baby oil. "Hope you don't mind me using some of your oil, baby."

"That's Sarah's." I said dryly, brushing off his taunt. "For shaving, I don't think-"

"I think it'll feel amazing!" Sarah interrupted me. "Should I go lie down on the couch?"

"That would be perfect! Liam, how about you go light some candles for the ambience." Callum put his arm around Sarah and walked her over to the couch, leaving me to light their candles while they got started.

Callum kneeled down next to Sarah and began rubbing her feet and legs, slowly making his way up her body. I wanted to stay close to watch Callum's hands, but that would leave me awkwardly standing around. Instead I sat back down on the recliner, my view of his hands blocked by his toned shirtless back.

"Mmmmmmmmmhhhhh wow, that feels amazing." Sarah moaned as Callum reached her thighs.

"You'd be surprised how good my hands can make you feel." Callum told her in a low, whispered voice. "Now for the sake of our friendship, I want to warn both of you that I'm about to touch Sarah's fat ass."

"Is that really necessary!" I said, referring to both the action and the way he was referring to her butt.

"I'm a trained masseuse Liam. There's nothing sexual about this. A good glute massage can really reduce the muscle tension."

He was a massage therapist now? I wasn't sure I believed it, but I'd promised to put more trust in the guy. He did mention it up front at least. That had to count for something, right?

"I think my glutes could use a good deep massage." Sarah purred out. "Please Callum, do whatever you think is best."

"How's that feel? Is it hard enough for you?" I couldn't see his hands, but they would be rubbing all over my beloved's butt right now.

"Ohh that feels so good, but I can take it harder." Sarah was moaning longer and deeper now as Callum's hands ran over her ass.

"Let me work this knot you've got, I'll have to get in a bit deeper."

"OHhh, OHhHhh, yes that's the spot!" I could see the pleasure washing over Sarah's face. "I'm sorry Liam, but his hands feel so much nicer than yours."

I felt sick in the stomach watching those two, but it would all be over soon I told myself. Just get through one hellish night and we go back to our loving life alone together.

"Don't feel bad Liam." Callum looked back at me while his hands kept working over Sarah's butt. "I'm far more experienced than you, and experience is what a girl is looking for."

"That and big strong...hands." Sarah giggled.

"That always helps." Callum chuckled. "Maybe another time I can show you how to properly touch a lady."

"I know I'd love to get another massage." Sarah moaned out.

"Yeah... thanks... maybe we can do that." I said through my gritting teeth. I wasn't sure how much longer I could be polite and civil.

"Time for your back ginger tits."

"Mmm but I wasn't finished yet?"

"I'll bang out those knots later, right now let's get this bra off." Callum unhooked her bra with expertise.

"Excuse me! Why does her bra need to come off!!" I really wanted to play nice for Sarah, but this was a step too far!

"Do you want this lovely bra she bought for you to get covered in oil?" Callum snapped back at me. "Use that baby brain to think things through for a second!"

"I don't think it should be hard for a trained masseuse to massage around it!" I raised my voice.

"Boys, boys, please." Sarah said. "You promised to be good. Now Liam it's alright, he's a professional. You can take my bra off Callum."

Callum grinned at me before going back to drape off her bra. Sarah lifted herself up so he could pull it off her, and with the angle I wasn't sure if he touched her or how much he saw.

It was a little humiliating being told off like that and then having another man take off my lover's bra. I'd certainly never had the chance to take it off and was hoping to be the first guy to do so.

Sarah went back to moaning as Callum's hands ran up and down the length of her back. He spent more time at the top, where her boobs would be spilling out if her sides. Desperately I wanted to rush over and stop him, throw him out of the house and spend a night alone with my sweet kind girlfriend.

But maybe I was being too harsh on Callum again. He really hadn't done anything that wouldn't happen in a real massage, and he did seem to have a skill for it. I needed to calm down and trust Sarah, she wouldn't let him do anything that would cross a line.

"Time for the best part." Callum said, running his hands over her butt one more time.

"It's time for you to flip over ginger tits."

"No." I said, firmly. "She's not flipping over without her top on."

"You really need to calm down, little man." Callum said, casually resting his hand on Sarah's oiled ass. "I told you I worked professionally, of course I'll cover up her massive milkers."

The vulgar way he referred to Sarah's body really aggravated me. She was too pure and innocent to be spoken of like that. Sarah was probably letting it go to be polite, but I knew it would be tearing her up inside.

"I'm in very capable hands Liam, you shouldn't get yourself so worked up." Sarah looked over at me and flashed a reassuring smile.

In my head I knew I shouldn't make a big deal of this but my heart almost couldn't bare it. I'd always thought she loved my massages, but she'd never reacted to them like she was with Callum.

"I'll go grab a towel for you then." I said, walking over to the bathroom.

Everything was only half unpacked but we did have our towels hanging on the rack. I could just grab one of those but I knew we owned one that was larger than a regular towel. It would be big and thick enough to protect Sarah's modesty completely, and Callum wouldn't know there were smaller ones available!

It took a few minutes to dig out of the boxes without making a mess of the bathroom. I could hear Sarah's moaning echoing through the halls, Callum must be massaging her back but harder this time. Along with her soft moans she exclaimed Ohhhs and Ahhhs, I think I even heard Callum grunting so he would be going really hard.

I came back, towel in hand and immediately noticed something was wrong. Callum wasn't on the floor anymore, but was kneeling on top of Sarah! Again, this seemed like something that was normal for a massage but it felt as though an unspoken line was being crossed.

"I've got the towel Callum, so you can get off and let her-" I froze mid sentence as I walked closer.

Looking over the back of the couch I saw two things. One, Callum's pants were off and the large bulge in his pants was pressing into Sarah! This alone was clearly a crossed line but the second thing I noticed was worse.

Against my wishes, without me even being in the room, Sarah had flipped over onto her back. Her large breasts spilling over her chest, they were already oiled up with Callum's hands still grabbing them. Her modesty was just barely protected, with two credit cards placed over her nipples.

They were placed rather precariously, almost sliding off everything Callum 'massaged' her chest like a baker kneading dough.

"What the hell is this! I thought we agreed she would cover up!" I dropped the towel, nearly screaming at them while Callum continued groping her boobs in front of me.

"You took too long dude, I had to use what was on me." The man didn't even have the decency to look me in the eyes, instead choosing to keep ogling Sarah's exposed chest. "She's still covered up, and that's what you wanted right?"

"You call this covered, those cards are about to fall off! And why did you take your pants off!" So many things were wrong with this, I didn't even know what to be mad about first.

"Please lower your voice Liam, I'm trying to relax." Sarah stared up at me and I met her eyes, which meant seeing Callum grope her in the corner of my eyes. "You don't need to worry about the cards on my tits. Callum got them nice and sloppy before the cards went on, so they would stick on."

Wait, did she mean he sucked on the cards or on her nipples? And did she call her boobs tits? That couldn't be right, she hated that word. Before I had the chance to question her further, she continued explaining.

"Callum's pants had to come off or they would be covered in oil silly. When you think about it that's also why a towel wouldn't have worked!"

The front of her legs didn't even have any oil on them! Callum had only been 'massaging' her chest so far. Looking closer at their lower halves, I could see a wet patch on Sarah's panties. It was hard to notice with Callum's crotch grinding into her as he grabbed at her breasts, but some oil must have spilled on them.

"I can't, I can't watch this." I was light headed, seeing the man who tormented us assault my girlfriends barely clothed body was too much to take.

"Stay Liam." Callum commanded me like he was talking to a dog. "Let me explain and show you the technique. You'll see that there's nothing suspicious going on."

I was of two minds, on the one hand I wanted, needed, something to show me I was overthinking this. That his hands all over Sarah's breasts wasn't the woman I loved being taken advantage of.

But on the other hand staying meant watching this obscene sight, watching as Callum touched and groped Sarah's chest before I'd even had the chance to. And what about her nipples? Had he seen them, licked them before me?

The uncertainty was killing me, but I knew what I had to do.

"Okay." The pit in my stomach only grew bigger as I committed to watching this, but I couldn't leave Sarah alone with this creep. "Show me the technique then, what's it called?"

Callum smiled and slapped me on the back, his oil laced hands rubbing onto my shirt. Apparently it didn't matter if my clothes got covered in oil...

"Attaboy." He said, mockingly. "You've been with ginger tits here for two years right? It's about time you learned how to satisfy her."

"He does his best." Sarah said. She was trying to defend me no doubt but it really only made me sound more pathetic. Still, I appreciated the thought and reassurance from her.

"Go get us a fresh bottle of oil, then we can get started." Callum told me.

"But that bottle still has plenty left in it?"

Callum grabbed the bottle and took off the lid, draining the remaining contents all over Sarah's body. The excess of it glided right off her, drenching the couch and our carpet. Yet more things that were fine to be covered in oil, I supposed.

"See, even with her new sexy slim body it still wasn't enough oil." He chided me.

"It would have been enough if you didn't just dump it on and make a mess of our couch." I kept my tone level, suppressing as much frustration as I could.

"Can you just go get another one Liam." Sarah asked me. "There's another one in the bathroom boxes."

I didn't remember seeing it when I was grabbing the towel, but I must have just looked over it. Sarah had a good memory and would know better than me where something was.

"Fine, but don't start again without me here." I didn't trust Callum not to push things further without me here.

I went back to the bathroom and began looking through the moving boxes again, leaving Callum on top of my girlfriend. My first search came up dry, so I double checked looking through these boxes for the third time now. I didn't hear any moaning or signs that Callum had started, just some hushed giggling. It was good to know that he respected that boundary at least.

I gave up looking in the boxes like Sarah told me to, and tried the cupboard. There it stood, among more of Sarah's products that she must have put away. Clearly she was still under the influence, normally she would never forget something like this and it's not like she would lie to me.

I came back out to see Callum lifting himself back up straight. It almost looked like he had been pressed against her, but I could clearly see his toned chest without any oil on it. Maybe he was just stretching?

"Got the bottle, but it wasn't in the-" I stopped again as I looked over the couch and at Sarah. Nothing looked immediately wrong, but there was something off.

"Did those cards swap nipples?" I voiced my thought as it materialised in my head. I didn't want to believe it, but the more I thought about it the more I was sure they had been moved.

"What, you think I'm flashing my tits at Callum whenever your back is turned?! Do you really think I'd do that to you!" Sarah sounded angrier than I'd ever heard her. I didn't mean it as an accusation, but I guess there was no other way to take it.

"No no no, I know you'd never do something like that." I was backpedalling hard, trying to smooth things over.

"Then how would these have moved?" She lifted up the cards ever so slightly, tilting them towards me. I was worried she would be flashing Callum right now, but I wasn't about to bring that up. He probably couldn't see anything, but he was definitely staring them down.

"I-I must be mistaken... Sorry Sarah." My mind must be playing tricks on me, with all this anxiety I was feeling. I really remembered them being different, but Sarah would never do something like that.

"Are you done insulting your girl?" Callum gave me that smug smirk. "Let's get back to these." He grabbed her boobs and began shaking them, the cards coming closer and closer to dropping off.

A part of me almost wanted them to fall off, I'd been waiting years for a chance to see them. I would wait as long as Sarah wanted of course, but a part of me longed to see her naked. I knew it was wrong, especially with Callum right on top of her, but the want was there. Thankfully though, Callum stopped jiggling her chest and the cards kept her modesty.

"Why don't you pour some more oil all over these fat titties." Callum told me.

I didn't get why Sarah was so determined to not tell him off for his language, but I wasn't going to make a fuss. Already in her bad books, I wasn't going to risk angering her further. I took the bottle and squeezed a few drops out, trying not to do too much and create more mess.

"What, that's it? Let me show you how a real man does it!" He tore the bottle out of my hands and squirted all over her boobs, swinging it back and forth over both of them. "Alright, now watch closely. With big knockers like these, you really want to dig your fingers in."

He grabbed her chest and began squeezing them, her soft oiled skin moulding to his hands. I didn't think it would feel nice or relaxing, but Sarah looked to be enjoying it. With her eyes closed and her mouth biting her lips, her soft moans began to leak out again.

"Now you want to push them forward." Without any grace, he leaned his whole body forward while manhandling her boobs. "And then back down." Again he moved his full body, grinding it against Sarah as he pulled her boobs around.

He repeated the action, rubbing her chest up and down at a slow pace. I couldn't see much technique to this, but after a few minutes of watching them I noticed that Callum's rather large bulge had been rubbing into Sarah's crotch!