Can't We Let Him Stay? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm Callum, I think your uhh, thing, may be brushing into Sarah." I chose my words carefully, not wanting to come across as accusatory. I was very suspicious that Callum was doing this intentionally, but Sarah probably wouldn't think he would do that.

"Am I? Sarah, can you feel anything? Callum asked.

""Mmmhh God." She said, under her breath before saying at a normal volume. "I think it's, Mmmhh, fine"

Her moans were getting deeper and more drawn out, a combination of alcohol and relaxation must have been preventing her from feeling him.

"Just to be sure, let me reach down and adjust myself." Callum moved his hand in between Sarah's and his crotch, leaning forward which prevented me from seeing clearly where his fingers were. "Is that better Sarah? How does it feel?"

"Yes, yes! Just like that." Her voice was like a whisper, and despite the massage seemed tenser than ever.

My mind raced, thinking about what his hand might be doing under there but I silenced it. Trust Sarah, I told myself, you know a pure girl like her wouldn't let another man touch her like that. She was saving herself for the perfect moment with me, and wouldn't just let a guy like Callum have his way with her. Still, watching the scene made me feel queasy, so I attempted to finally end this massage once and for all.

"I think I get the technique now." I said "How about we go out for an early dinner?" Eating out was a bit of an expense for me, but I had enough to cover me and Sarah. Stretching the budget was worth getting us to a public place where Callum would surely run off and fine another girl to court, I still wasn't buying this supposed out of town girlfriend.

"You know, I think that's a great idea!" Callum pulled his hand out and got off of Sarah and I noticed how the oil must have soaked through her panties. In fact they were drenched more than his hands could have done, did some of the oil squirts get down there somehow?

"But...I wasn't finished." Sarah said, pouting at Callum.

"We've got all night to finish." He told her with a smirk. Great, they were going to keep massaging again. I could hope at least that they might forget about it after eating.

Sarah seemed dismayed but simply sighed, then I watched as she pulled herself up off the couch. She did it so casually she must have forgotten she was topless! Helplessly I watched, as if in slow motion as she moved up, twisting herself away from me and towards Callum. I could see the cards falling to the wayside, but with the speed of her turn I didn't actually get to see her nipples. She finished standing up with her back to me and stretched her arms skywards, while I stood on in a speechless stupor.

"Sa-Sarah! Your chest!" I finally managed to stammer out. Callum for his part was just watching, taking in the sight of my girlfriend's fully exposed breasts.

"Hmm, oh right!" she covered herself with her hands, taking it much slower than I would have liked. "Sorry, I didn't think about that!"

I didn't know what to say, Callum had just been flashed by my girlfriend's boobs before I'd even had a chance to see what they look like. I wanted to scream, I wanted to throw Callum out, why did he ever think something so precarious would keep her covered!

"I.. I.." I stammered out, before being interrupted.

"It's alright Sarah, just an accident." Callum said, putting his hands on her shoulders. "They're quite lovely actually, no need to apologise for flashing them." He laughed it off, walking into our bedroom.

"You don't mind me borrowing a shirt, do you Liam." He said it more as a statement than a question, and I wasn't in the right mind to stop him.

"Are you okay Liam? Sarah asked me, still covering herself.

"I just, I'm a little shaken." Being alone and talking to Sarah helped, but I still felt a gut wrenching agony inside me.

"I know, but it's just some skin right. Is it such a big deal that he saw them?"

"Well, no, maybe? I mean... I haven't even seen them yet-"

"You'll still have to wait!" Sarah said, stopping me before I could even ask. "It'll make our first time more magical."

Just thinking about that made me feel much better, yes Callum saw her chest first but Sarah was still mine. Things had gone off the rails here a little, but the change of scenery to a nice quiet restaurant would calm us all down. Maybe me and Sarah could even get our own table? Some time alone somewhere romantic would really put my heart at ease.

"I'm so glad you're shouting dinner Liam!" Callum shouted from our room. "Because there's a place I've been dying to go to!"