Canvas Of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loved some of those ideas," she said, looking directly at Gabriel and smiling. "So I thought I should change the dress as well."

Gabriel's throat was dried up. "Okay," he uttered.

Miss Kane put her leg over the armrest, causing the bottom part of her robe to loosen up, revealing the thigh and part of her black lace panties. Gabriel tried to move a bit on his bar chair to enable his erect dick to find a less stuck position but was not successful. He noticed that Miss Kane changed her focus and was gazing into his lap.

Gabriel felt that blood is flowing into his cheeks.

***

Julia put on the bathrobe that she just picked from the collection her dressmaker brought. She loosened the top part in front of the mirror a bit so that her bra could be seen.

Gosh, I'm really doing this. Am I this desperate? What if he runs? What if he just uses me and leaves?

She shook her head.

So be it, two years without a man is enough.

Julia took a deep breath and went to the atelier.

As she entered, Gabriel's surprised facial expression told her she hit the spot. Her original plan was to walk right to the chair, but now she realized it's was cold in the atelier. Julia was supposed to sit there for some time, so she had to change the setting on HVAC.

After she sat in the chair, she looked at Gabriel and noticed the bulge on his pants.

Oh well, it looks... significant, thought Julia and smiled at Gabriel.

"I loved some of those ideas," she said, hoping that it is obvious she is referring to Gabriel's sketches. "So I thought I should change the dress as well."

"Okay," he rasped.

Julia had a concrete sketch in mind, so she posed accordingly. She dammed herself for not rehearsing the position when a bottom part of the bathrobe lost the shape, exposing her right leg up to her crotch.

She looked at Gabriel that moved restlessly in the chair. Her gaze was attracted to Gabriel's crotch, where the bulge was twitching. When she checked back his face, he was blushing.

Julia felt flattered that a man can have such a reaction to her middle-aged body. She decided to make another move.

"Come here, Gabriel," she said.

Julia thought about adding some excuse for this invitation. Like "I need to help with the posing." But decided not to continue with the act.

Gabriel stood up and walked toward her. He had slim jeans that were not very helpful in covering his massive erection. His polo shirt was rather tight, showing the muscles on his broad shoulder in detail. Both of those were a big turn-on for Julia, and she felt that her nipples were erected.

Julia changed her position and sat straight as Gabriel approached. She stretched her hand, grabbed Gabriel's shirt, and pulled his face toward hers. He bent over her and propped himself with one hand on the chair's backrest.

"I'm not toying with you, Gabriel," said Julia when their faces were just inches from each other. "I'm as aroused as you are."

She pressed her lips against his. This time their tongues were on each other right away.

Julia's hands shifted to caress Gabriel's thighs, eventually getting up and pressing on his firm butt. She slowly moved her right hand to the front and started rubbing his dick thru the jeans. His breathing became heavier.

After few minutes, Julia finally reached the point where she did not want to wait anymore and unbuttoned Gabriel's pants. She pulled them down slowly until his dick was free and jumped out.

Julia interrupted their kiss, and Gabriel straightened.

"Oh my gosh!" Gasped Julia as she saw Gabriel's dick.

His penis was six and a half inches long, certainly longer than average, but its girth was what shocked Julia. She never saw such a massive dick. She drew Gabriel to her by pressing her left hand on his butt cheek and then grabbed his dick with her right hand. She almost was not able to embrace it with her fingers.

Gabriel groaned as Julia started to stroke his dick's shaft. Then she opened her mouth wide and hugged its head with her lips.

"Aaah," Gabriel moaned.

Julia could feel the trembling of his dick in her mouth, and his moaning was arousing her. Her left hand involuntary slid down between her thighs, and she started to rub her pussy over her panties.

Gabriel's dick started to twitch. "Miss Kane," he sighed. "I cannot hold any..."

His words were interrupted by a groan as his dick yanked in Julia's mouth. She quickly pulled her mouth out, but the first splash ended in her mouth, followed by several more splashes that landed on her face and shoulder. To Julia's surprise, his cum tasted like chocolate, and she swallowed it.

"I, I, I'm sorry, Miss Kane!" Shuttered Gabriel.

She looked up at him and smiled. "I'm flattered that you were so aroused by this old lady, Gabriel."

He dropped on his knees. He looked irked.

"Please, don't say this nonsense anymore! You are stunning."

"Oh, Gabriel," whispered Julia and leaned forward, kissing him once more.

***

As they were kissing, Gabriel felt that he smeared some of his own cum with his nose, but it was unimportant. He was with her, he could feel her, and he smelled her. In fact, as he was kneeling between her legs, kissing her, he could clearly scent the fragrance of her pussy.

When the kiss ended, Miss Kane was staring into his eyes. "Time to resume the drawing session," she said.

Gabriel firmly shook his head. Miss Kane raised her eyebrow.

"We need to make one more pose improvement first," Gabriel said.

He gently pressed on her shoulders, placing her back against the armrest. Then Gabriel took her right leg and put it over the armrest where Julia initially set it. She was not protesting, so he bent and spread her legs a bit, exposing her soaked black lace panties.

Gabriel stopped for a moment. Realizing this can turn very bad. But in the end, he was young and horny, so it was but a moment of hesitation.

He dug his mouth into Miss Kane's panties, and his nose slides up and down between her lips that he felt thru lace material.

"Gabriel!" Miss Kane shouted. "What are you doing?"

While his name was shouted with surprise, her follow-up question was said with almost no resolution at all. Gabriel continued his rubbing a few more times before he felt Miss Kane's hand at the back of his head, pressing him into her pussy.

He carefully used his hand to move the panties material to the side. Her cleanly shaved pussy was gleaming with fluids, and the smell was delicious.

Gabriel plunged his mouth between Miss Kane's lips once more, but this time, he had the help of his tongue.

"Oh, yes! Like that!" She yelled.

He was young, but he was confident in his pussy eating technique. Due to his dick's size, it was necessary foreplay before virtually every penetration he did with any girl he had sex with.

His tongue was eating Miss Kane's pussy, while his nose rubbed her clitoris in regular intervals. Her body was trembling, and her breath was shallow.

Every time Gabriel ran over the clitoris, he could feel Miss Kane's hand pressing him firmer.

"Just like that!" She moaned.

He took the clue and moved there, pushing the clitoris area with as much tongue as he managed. As he started a fast left-right movement with his head, Miss Kane's breathing changed into the moaning, and she grabbed his head with both hands.

A few moments later, her body started to shake.

"Oh, God! Yes!" She cried as her back bent.

As her hands loosen the grip, Gabriel gently moved his mouth down, licking the pussy juices that were coming out. Then he stood up and put on his jeans over his once more hard dick. He watched Miss Kane as she looked at him with a happy smile, and her left hand was caressing his leg.

"Time to resume the drawing session," he said.

***

Julia was lying without any strength, and warmth was spreading over her body. It was her first orgasm after four years, maybe more, she was not sure.

Gabriel stood up, and she noticed he was hard again before he buttoned his jeans again.

"Time to resume the drawing session," he quoted her.

She chuckled. "Copycat!"

He returned to his canvas and started sketching. His bulge was still visible.

I want to fuck that!

Julia was aware that she was a mess. She had Gabriel's cum all over herself. Her pussy was dripping. And her pose in the chair looked more like squid in the chair.

But she got what she wanted. Emotions.

***

Julia woke from a very erotic dream when sunlight hit her face. She was disoriented at first, but then she recognized her bedroom. She was only in her underwear, her cum-stained bathrobe on the chair next to her bed. There was a paper lying on the dress.

Miss Kane,

I'm sorry, next time I'll try to be more conscious of the time. I didn't want to wake you; you had such a joyful expression. Let me know if and when you want to resume the session.

-G.

Julia looked at her double bed and thought it would have been a wonderful morning if he lay there with her.

I have to find time for the next session as soon as possible. Julia thought on her way to the bathroom.

***

Julia's plan to schedule the next meeting with Gabriel blew up next afternoon.

Her father called, informing her that she will be taking over a CEO position in one of the middle-sized companies of Kane's empire. But the news was stained. The CEO she would be taking the company after was her step-brother. And he was leaving to become CEO of a more substantial company in the Kane's Group.

It was a promotion nevertheless, but with it came a lot of work. Julia had to wrap up her roles in half a dozen other companies and get familiar with a new company she was to lead. That meant at least two weeks of flying all around the globe.

Julia called her assistant.

"Yes, Miss Kane?" Cathrine asked when she entered Julia's office.

"Please, Cathrine, go to my house and prepare a travel suitcase," said Julia, and Cathrine nodded. "I have to leave for two weeks. While you are there, pick a spare key for the house, contact Gabriel Jang and give it to him -- there is work he needs to work on in the atelier."

Cathrine's eyes widened, but she didn't comment. "Okay. What about hotel bookings?"

"I have to put together the itinerary and contact several of our companies to plan the meetings. I should have it ready when you return."

Cathrine nodded and left.

Julia took her phone and found Gabriel's number in the contact list. Since she wasn't sure about her ability to keep a calm voice, she decided to write a message.

I have to leave for a two-week business trip. My assistant will call you and provide you with the key to my house. Feel free to go there anytime if you want to work on the painting.

Julia stopped typing and thought about sending the message. It was clear and informative. Her style entirely. She shook her head and continued typing.

I'm sorry. Miss you.

She pressed "Send."

Then she sat and watched the dark screen of her phone, knowing she should be calling directors of companies worldwide to get appointments.

Finally, a message arrived back.

Understood. Will be waiting for you. Miss you too.

Julia exhaled in relief.

***

Taxi stopped in front of Julia's house, she paid, and the driver got her suitcase out of the trunk before leaving.

When she entered the house, the alarm was unlocked, and she saw Gabriel's boots present and pink slippers missing. She smiled. He didn't have to prove to anyone how manly he is -- Julia knew that first hand -- literary.

Julia checked herself in the mirror, straightened out few places on her white sleeveless midi dress, and checked the hair elastic. She caught her ponytail with both hands and spread it, tightening the tie. Then, Julia quietly walked up the wooden staircase. There were carpets everywhere, so she didn't have to be extra careful. On the third floor, she peeked inside the atelier.

Gabriel was standing in front of the canvas only in jeans, his shirt thrown over the chair. He was not that muscular on his chest, but Julia preferred it over bodybuilders. In his left hand, he held the palet, and his right hand was hidden from Julia's vision, as he was most likely just painting with the brush.

Julia made a step into the door, and Gabriel registered the movement. He turned to her.

She smiled and raised her hand, framing her fingers into the camera view.

"I can definitely sculpt that," she said.

Gabriel put down the palet, the brush and took off his gloves. Before Julia could react, he made four quick steps and stayed right in front of her, their faces mere inches away.

"Yeah, I missed you too," he said.

Julia embraced him and pressed her lips on his. Gabriel's hands hugged her back as their tongues were dancing together.

It didn't take long, and Julia felt slight pressure against her lower stomach. She moved her hand to Gabriel's crotch and started rubbing his bulge.

It was a signal for Gabriel's too. His hand started to carefully explore the shape of her breast under her dress. Julia's nipples began to react as her arousal grew.

After a few minutes of fondling, Julia couldn't wait anymore. She dropped on her knees, unbuttoned Gabriel's jeans, and tugged them down. His dick, once freed, went straight up. She grabbed him and put the head inside her mouth.

Considering the size of Gabriel's dick, there was not enough space in her mouth for the tongue to produce any finesse. Therefore, Julia just rubbed his frenulum while stroking the shaft using both hands. That was enough to make Gabriel moan.

"Oh fuck, Miss Kane," he sighed.

She had to pull his dick out of her mouth to answer. "First a dinner, then we can fuck," she said while massaging Gabriel's cock.

Her mouth embraced the head of his dick again. Soon after, she felt familiar twitching as his dick was about to explode.

"I'm cumming!" Shouted Gabriel.

Julia pulled her mouth a bit to make enough space in the mouth for the load Gabriel sprayed. However, even with this preemptive measure, she had to spill some of the cum out. She swallowed the rest.

As she stood up, Gabriel welcomed her with a surprise kiss. None of the men before wanted to kiss after she swallowed their cum, but Gabriel was exploring her mouth as nothing had happened.

Suddenly, he pushed her against the wall, and his hands went under the skirt of her dress. Julia felt that he grabbed her panties and pulled them down. She didn't expect that this fast but was in no way against it, so she shook her hips a little to force her underwear to drop down on the floor.

Gabriel pressed her on the wall more, and his right hand lifted her left leg up. Right after, Julia felt how he navigated the head of his dick against her pussy.

"What? You just came," she said, surprised.

Gabriel smiled, kissed her, and then lifted himself a bit.

His dick's head slowly drove between the lips, and Julia gasped. She wasn't prepared for such a quick turn of events. Now that massive dick was penetrating her, she was unsure that she's wet enough to be well lubricated. Fortunately, there were remains of Gabriel's own cum on the dick.

"Oh... My... God!" Julia cried as his dick slid into her pussy in one sweep.

"Miss Kane," said Gabriel, but Julia put her index finger on his mouth.

"You just impaled me with your cock, Gabriel," she said, breathing heavily. "It's Julia from now on."

Gabriel nodded and kissed her. "Okay, Julia, I'm going to move now."

Julia quickly bobbed her head several times. "Please, go on."

Gabriel started to thrust, banging Julia against the wall, but she didn't notice. Her pussy was filled with his dick, and each slide touched several of hers sensitive places, sending shivers into her body. After a moment, Julia was moaning. She clenched him -- one hand over Gabriel's shoulder and another hand under his arm.

Gabriel, too was breathing heavily. "You are so tight, Julia! I don't know how long I will keep this up."

"Any woman is tight for this cock," she replied between her moans.

Julia never considered herself to be able to climax from simple penetration. She had to stimulate her clitoris while a man was in. Or she just let a man lick her before or after. But this time, Julia was about to have an orgasm from a man simply thrusting.

Size does matter.

Gabriel's breathing became quicker, and his strokes shorter and more forceful. Several times, she could feel his dick reaching her cervix area, sending bonus pleasure waves up. Her own gasping was synchronized with Gabriel's thrusting.

Julia felt Gabriel's dick shaking, and he moved his hands. He grabbed her by her butt and raised her from the floor. She embraced him with her legs as her own body started to shake.

"Yes! I'm coming!" She shouted.

"Me too! Should I pull out?"

Julia didn't have to think about that much. She wasn't on birth control, but it was her safe day. Plus, her faith in her ability to get pregnant was low. Many years ago, she even tried to get pregnant by having unprotected sex with her lover during her fertile days.

"Keep fucking! Don't stop! Fill me up!"

Gabriel groaned, and his dick started to jerk. Julia felt his cum pumping into her with each of his final thrusts. That added even more stimulation for her to cross the limit. She cried, and her nails dug into Gabriel's back. Her muscles loosened, but Gabriel was holding her firmly.

After Julia managed to steady her breathing, she kissed him.

"Let me stand," she said. "I don't want to break your back."

Gabriel kissed her back. "You are light," he said, and instead of putting her down, he turned and walked toward the club chair.

There he slowly dropped on his knees and placed her on the chair's edge. When he finally pulled his dick out of her, his cum leaked out, staining the skirt of her dress.

She chuckled. "This is a second dress with your cum on it," she said.

He smiled. "Are you suggesting I'm marking the territory?"

Julia tilted her head and looked into his eyes. "I kind of hoped you do."

Gabriel's hand slid under her dress, and he pulled it over her head. He unfastened her bra and threw it away. Julia had to suppress her urge to cover her breast with the hands.

Gabriel was kneeling between her legs, caressing her tits with big pink areolas and erect nipples.

"You are so beautiful," he uttered and leaned toward her.

He kissed her lips and then moved his kisses on the neck and collar bone, ending at her nipples.

"Hmm," purred Julia, tilted her head back, and closed her eyes.

Julia appreciated that, contrary to his age, Gabriel was patient. He did not rush and slowly worked her nipples with circular movement. After some time, he kissed his way back to her lips.

"Are you ready for another round?" He asked when she opened her eyes and looked at him.

Julia's eyes widened. "Again?"

Gabriel was caressing her breast. "Are you tired from all that traveling?"

She shook her head. "Jet lagged," said Julia. "I have a morning now."

"Because I have been waiting for this for two weeks. I'm ready to go on for a whole night."

Julia smiled, then gestured toward the painting. "Can I look?"

Gabriel looked behind him and nodded. "Yeah, it's almost done."

He stood up and stretched his hand to help Julia to stand up. She saw that his dick was semi-hard again. He was not lying; he was ready.

Julia walked around the stand and stopped next to Gabriel's bar stool.

The painting was almost finished, as Gabriel stated. It was wild and emotional, just as Julia hoped. And apart from that, it was also erotic.

As Julia reminded herself, what is on the picture, she felt aroused. This time, however, she could act based on this feeling right away.

Julia took the stool, placed it in front of the painting, and bent over it. She spread her legs and displayed her butt, knowing Gabriel is standing right behind her. His hands touched her butt cheeks, and a moment after it, she felt his tongue pressing on her cum filled pussy.