Cap and Carter

Story Info
FanFiction about the Marvel-verse’s favourite couple.
3k words
4.1
958
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say you should never meet your heroes. I disagree. Years ago I, Stacia Georgios Ariti, found myself living next door to none other than Peggy Carter and Steve Rogers.

They happened to move in just as I was coming out of mourning. My husband Georgios had been killed in action, and I was "enjoying" the distinguished position of a widowed woman of means. I dated, but nothing stuck. In my heart Georgie was the love of my life. I didn't feel a strong desire for children. The autonomy of being a widow suited me!

I heard a young couple my age had moved in next door. Being curious and friendly by nature, I popped over with a tray of spanakopita. Steve was just kind and friendly as the media made them out to be. Peg was just... wonderful!

Peg would slip over a couple days a week for a glass of wine. We snuggled on the sofa together, even when Steve joined us. Over time, he joined us more and more often. Sitting between them was wonderful, and filled that one little need a new husband would have filled. Affection from a human that loved me.

One perfect evening in late summer we treated ourselves to one of the downtown supper clubs. After a delicious dinner, and some wild dancing, we took our time with a sinful chocolate torte. Then we opted to walk off our decadence, heading home on foot. Peg and I looped our heels through our fingers, holding hands as we walked barefoot. The warm concrete sidewalk felt rough but nice beneath our bare feet.

As we found our way home, Cap moved between us, put one arm around each of us, hand on hip. We strolled in companionable silence, commenting lightly on the evening and our surroundings. I leaned into Steve a bit, hugging his body with mine, without impeding our steps.

When we got home they refused to let me head to bed, and insisted on a nightcap. Steve fetched us each a glass while Peg and I rested on the sofa. I sighed contentedly and laid my head on her left shoulder. Steve returned with our drinks and settled in to my left. He draped one long arm around my shoulders as the three of us sipped. Cap stroked my shoulder idly. My eyes closed in appreciation.

Gradually I became aware that a new energy buzzed in the air between us. Interest stirred that I hadn't felt since before Bill was deployed. I blushed, hoping neither of them could tell I was becoming aroused by the contact between the three of us.

"You know Staci," Steve said softly "we love you."

"I love you too." I murmured. I snuggled in deeper, enjoying the feel of their bodies near mine.

Slowly, as though approaching a skittish horse, Peg raised a finger to my chin. She lifted my head, and leaned forward. Ever so softly she brushed her lips over mine.

Electricity danced along my mouth.

My eyes flew open.

She gazed into my eyes and nuzzled my nose gently. Meeting with no resistance she pulled my shoulder towards her and kissed me more firmly. Her mouth pressed sensuously to mine. She was unlike anything I had experienced. Her kiss was gentle, soft, and pliant in a way that was completely different from a man. Yet, it felt so right I didn't even pause to think whether what she was doing was wrong. I melted into the kiss.

Steve slipped around behind me, nuzzled my neck, hands on my hips.

His wife began kissing me in earnest, passionately. Her tongue slid from between her lips and ran over mine sensuously. Her hands cupped my face, pulling me towards her. I moaned softly. She ran her hands over my shoulders and reached around me, sliding her hands over her husband's shoulders and down his arms.

With the cat-life grace of a woman trained in martial arts Carter rose from the sofa, grasped my hands, and smoothly drew me up to stand with her. I was momentarily surprised at her strength, pulling me up with ease. The thought fled my mind an instant later, as her hands cupped my face and she resumed kissing me. My hands instinctively rose to circle her waist, drawing her closer.

Behind me Steve rose from the sofa. He slid his arms around me, pressed against my back, stroking Peg's shoulder awhile. He pressed more deliberately against my back, stooping to breathe hotly on the nape of my neck. He drew his hands down and back, away from Peg, then up my torso across my belly. He continued a sensuous upwards movement until he held my breasts in his hands. He paused, waiting for my reaction.

I was lost in a primal, intoxicating mix of physical touch and the heady scent of their bodies. I arched my back, pressing my breasts into his hands. Simultaneously I pulled Peg closer, losing myself in her soft, delicious lips.

Steve leaned in, kissing the back of my neck softly. His hands on my breasts moved, stroking and massaging them. My nipples hardened. All while he was kissing and licking at the back and sides of my neck. Each time his mouth moved over the nape of my neck I shuddered as a warm heat lanced through me. His lips roamed up to my ear, his tongue probing the area behind it, sucking the lobe into his mouth and giving it the tiniest little nip. I gasped.

"Hmm I like your little noises." breathed Peg, so close to my mouth I felt her breath.

I smiled and hummed in thanks. She moved to my other ear and for a while I lost all sense beyond the brush of their tongues on each earlobe. I whimpered ecstatically.

Peg and I pressed up against each other, our breasts trapping Cap's hands between us. He groaned and pressed up behind me, grinding his hips into my ass. My own ground against Carter's, sending an electric shock through both of us. I gasped, releasing Peggy's mouth for a moment. She smiled at me, gazing deeply in my eyes. Molten heat shot up between my legs as I looked down into those piercing brown eyes. I shuddered, then leaned in for another kiss. My tongue slipped into her mouth, stroking. Gently I sucked her bottom lip, grazing it with my teeth. She moaned in approval.

We kissed and sucked and fondled each other in that position for a while. Steve drew one hand up to my neckline before he plunged the hand down the front of my dress. He captured and then rolled a nipple between thumb and finger. I groaned blissfully. I clung to Peg, unwilling to let the heady daydream end.

Gently, but firmly she broke the kiss. Taking her queue I released her. Cap reluctantly withdrew the hand. My nipple ached at the sudden loss. Peg caught up one of my hands and her other hand hooked into Steve's belt. She drew us both after her, towards the bedroom. A thrill ran up my spine at the implication and I walked automatically in the direction she pulled us.

In the bedroom Cap pulled us each to him, kissing first her and then me deeply.

"Whatever my best girl wants, she gets." He breathed, kissing his wife again.

Peg grinned wickedly at me and cupping my face once again, kissed me passionately. My hands went to her hips. Steve moved to the bed and sat, watching us, clearly unsure of what to do and yet enjoying himself immensely.

Her hands drew down my front, grazing my breasts. She began slowly unbuttoning my dress whilst continuing to kiss me and shoot hot looks over at her husband. She tugged my slip over my head and, leaving me in my bra and panties, she stepped back to admire the view. Being then closer to the bed Steve was near enough to reach out and tug her to him, spinning her around. They kissed passionately as he crushed her to him. I moved up behind and unzipped her dress, dragging the slider down the tracks.

Eagerly Peg undid his belt, tugging at his pants. He stood and removed them. She let me slide her dress off her shoulders. I grasped the hem of her slip and drew it upwards, using the fabric to create a delicious friction on her skin. It was my turn to press up behind her, as Cap had done to me. I nibbled and licked my way from her beautiful shoulder up to an earlobe, along the back of her neck and down the other side. My hands massaged lovingly at her breasts as she moaned in delight. Cap got back on the bed, watching again.

We undressed each other the rest of the way. Removing bras and panties, and kissing as we did so, touching and stroking. My breasts tingled with excitement and a wet heat radiated from the place between my legs. When Carter's hand reached out to cup my pussy I gasped.

"Come over here, Peg, Staci. Please." his warm voice caught our attention.

My hand paused on its way to Peg's mound. At some point he had removed his underwear. I'd been too caught up in exploring Peg to notice. His penis was beautiful, standing soldier-straight like its owner. He was stroking it unhurriedly, enjoying himself. I immediately wanted it in my mouth. I glanced at Carter.

She nodded her ascent. I climbed on the bed beside Steve to his left and reached a tentative hand for his member stroking it slowly as he had done. He let out a breath, relaxing into my touch. I kissed him on the mouth, my tongue exploring, probing. I kissed his cheek, his chest, and stomach. I kissed each thigh. I kissed and licked all around. I ran my tongue over his balls then gently sucked each one into my mouth, holding it there gently, swirling my tongue over them. His large hand helped move my hair out of the way, then held it pinned to the back of my neck. He applied no pressure, letting my unhurried exploration continue. A shiver went through me at his touch on my neck.

The bed moved as Carter joined us.

I licked my way up his shaft, sucking and nibbling as I went. I licked my way up to the tip and back down. He made a soft sound, I glanced up and saw that Carter was kissing him. I migrated to the spot just under the head of his cock. I soon heard the sharp breath that meant I'd found the right spot, and spent some extra time teasing it with my tongue. I kept my eyes on the pair as I did this. As I watched he raised one arm, his hand reaching for one of Peg's perfect nipples and pinching it until she gasped.

His member twitched in response. Feeling that I had teased him long enough I moved to the head and swirled my tongue around the end of his penis a few times before I slowly lowered my mouth over it. I revelled in the silky soft member as it slid between my lips. My pussy throbbed with excitement.

He groaned loudly against Peg's lips as I descended, drew back, and descended again going a little lower each time until I could go no further. He closed his eyes. I did likewise and continued to move slowly up and down his shaft. I lost myself in the feel of his cock in my mouth, increasingly aroused as minutes passed unnoticed. I was vaguely aware he was fondling my friend, his wife. His other hand sat comfortably on my neck, his fingers stroking me gently.

"Oh yes, Steve just like that." she panted, emitting a noise half squeak, half moan.

I looked up at her, curious. Before my eyes he had his fingers buried in her. I could only see his wrist clearly. Whatever he was doing, Carter was in rapture.

"Mmm Staci let up for a bit." he slid the hand down my back and I reluctantly let that wonderful cock slide out of my mouth.

"Oh yes darling, in fact up on your knees you simply must experience this." added Carter.

I did as she bid, straightening to a kneeling position like her. Steve's hand squeezed my ass, causing an exciting friction as my folds rubbed against one another. He slid his hand around, cupped and massaged my mound. I closed my eyes, feeling a thrill as he inserted a finger, slowly, carefully pushing past the outer and inner lips until it was buried to the knuckle. Finding room he slowly pulled out and added another. Repeating the action to include a third.

Pleased with the number of fingers he then brought his thumb to bear. It slid between my outer lips and found my clit.

"Okay?" he asked.

I nodded and he applied pressure in a circular motion. I nearly swooned as pleasure shot out from where he touched me. I moaned ecstatically.

"Mm lovely isn't he?" crowed Peg. I couldn't even nod in reply, helplessly enthralled in the feeling of Steve Rogers fingering me. My orgasm crashed through me, catching me completely off guard. I jerked, nearly falling off the bed.

They both chuckled.

I lay gasping, my head on his thigh watching him continue to finger Peggy. He put his free arm around me, glistening fingers hovering near. I grabbed his palm and sucked them greedily. My pussy throbbed with excitement at the smell.

Carter gasped out her own orgasm, body shuddering as the wave cascaded through her. She collapsed to Steve's right and his arm went around her as well. I coyly took hold of the hand and cleaned those fingers as well. Her taste was delicious, sweet and strong, like she was. My treat finished, Carter reached and kissed me, probing my tongue to extract the flavours stored there. Steve's penis rested in our hair even as he ran his fingers through it. She lowered her head and took up licking and sucking the base of his penis. I happily drank in the sight of my friend giving her husband a blowjob.

This put her right breast in the perfect position and I licked out to capture her nipple. I rolled it around with my tongue, then, releasing it I pushed her shoulder, hoping she would get the message. She rolled an eye towards me and seeing the look on my face she rolled onto her back.

As with Steve I kissed her. I kissed her neck, each breast, and suckled each nipple. I worked my way down to her legs. Kissed her thighs, kissed her belly, her mound. I kissed the outer lips and slipped my tongue between them. I reached in with a hand and spread her before me, revelling in the sight. Then I lowered my head.

Steve moved to her head and presented her with his cock once more. Eagerly, she accepted it back into her mouth, letting him take over a little. He thrust gently.

My tongue explored. Listening, I learned the secret places she liked best. I loved her with my tongue in a whole new way from the friendly discourse we had enjoyed previously. I bathed her inner lips, slid my tongue in and out of her cunt, flicked lovingly over her clit. She moaned, buried her fingers in my hair. I lost myself in her scent, my world narrowed to just her and her wonderful vulva. I was vaguely aware of Steve's cautious manoeuvring as Peg continued to blow him. The soft protest when his cock sprang free.

I finally registered more as he rose from the bed. He came back on it from the foot of the bed. Next he touched me, cupping my mound and inserting a finger.

"Someone likes eating pussy." he commented dotingly. I moaned in agreement, still engrossed in my task.

He removed the finger and switched to massaging my clit.

"May I?" he enquired, of me or his wife I was unsure.

Then I felt the head of his penis brush my outer lips.

"Yes Steve! Make love to our friend!" My pussy clenched in anticipation.

"Yes?" he enquired, just to me this time. Frustrated and unwilling to stop what I was doing to Peg I wriggled my ass invitingly, causing the tip to slide in a tiny bit. Wet as I was by that point he needed no further encouragement, but pushed into my body.

The heady sensation of Peggy Carter's pussy at my lips and Steve Rogers's cock inside my own nearly undid me. I pushed back onto him eagerly as he struck up a delicious rhythm. I focused almost entirely on Peg, determined to bring her to orgasm. Cap moved in me and wanting to share with Peg I inserted two fingers and moved them in time, fucking her even as he did me.

Soon we were all gasping as we neared orgasm. Steve leaned over me and reached a hand around to my clit. His fingers worked some of the same magic as before. Now with him inside me at the same time, and my tongue exploring his wife's glorious pussy, I reached levels of excitement that I had never experienced previously. Fucking, fingering, and licking for all I was worth.

I came first. I orgasmed on Captain America's dick so hard I blacked out for a second, continuing my work on Carter's clit automatically. My cumming obviously set him off because he grunted and then buried himself to the hilt, pulling me back onto him with his hands on my hips. I kept up my rhythm on Peg and she came very soon after, flopping back indolently as the orgasm crashed through her, clearly as powerful as my own had been.

He stroked my back a little as he held himself inside me, fully unloading into the condom. Eventually he had to pull out, and I was relieved to lie down between them. My orgasm continued coursing through me. When worked up like this it lasts up to an hour after. Peggy lay back in the pillows, flushed and content.

They sandwiched me between them and I fell asleep, exhausted, in their arms.