Christina Hendricks - The Audition

Story Info
Christina Hendricks takes steps to secure her next role.
9.8k words
4.3
10.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Christina Hendricks, the luscious redhead bombshell, strutted casually along the sidewalk as she took the few moments of walking from her car to the interview she was attending. She was looking to land another TV show after the cancellation of her last effort; she'd been good as always but unfortunately it had just failed to land properly with the audience and as a result the executives had wielded the axe, leaving her to find another job.

And that was what she was doing, heading into another audition for a new TV show as she hoped to make her next mark on entertainment. Her quality was evident, both in her physical attraction to the audience and her acting ability, but it never guaranteed a job. They were always looking for a certain something and sometimes she just wasn't that. But she had a good feeling about today as the role was spot on for her, playing another sexy yet serious character somewhat akin to Joan Holloway from Mad Men that she knew would suit her down to the ground.

Things were different though today. The fact was that she'd realised she was heading towards fifty years old and whilst she might still be an absolute stunner there was no doubt it wouldn't last much longer. There was stiff competition from younger actresses, all looking to make a break in the industry and make their own mark, seemingly more every day that put Christina under pressure. She also knew what they were willing to do to get the roles -- anything. She'd heard plenty of stories about who had done what for casting directors, it was an open secret in the industry and she knew full well she'd lost out to other actresses because of what they'd done to earn it.

Earn it? Buy it more like she thought. They'd given up their body and dignity by getting on their knees, or back, for the directors in order to get the part with no integrity or qualms about how it effected anyone else or the industry. It was some dirty business in her view and she'd never had any time for it, brushing off offers of it in the past, some quite subtle and others much more direct. She'd always held herself to a higher standard and intended to only let her acting ability win her parts, refusing to engage in anything further.

It had been pushed, with casting agents telling her that "there's a lot more you could do to get this job" or "you know, I'll give you this job if you give me a blowjob", that was one she'd heard more than once in various forms. It was clear, but she'd always refused. That was until now, as she'd come to a realisation; she had one or two more chances at the big time, as being seen as the sexy redhead bombshell she was to lead a show and have men drooling over her. Time waited for nobody and she was keenly aware of that fact, seemingly waiting for the day when someone would tell her to her face they wanted a 25 year old instead.

So she decided she could have her pride, or she could get on her knees and earn a new TV show and the millions of dollars that went with it. Christina chose the latter at last, knowing it could be her last chance to really earn that top series and she wanted it, she was hungry for it. She wanted that last chance, that final roll of the dice, that high of being celebrated and really showing off her craft to the masses watching at home. She wanted that peak, that lust from the audience of men that wanted her and women who wanted to be her. She wanted to be Joan from Mad Men again that people fell over for.

She knew she couldn't beat the youngsters, the pretty 25 year old actresses who were hot, talented and, crucially, willing to suck and fuck as much cock as it took to get the part.

So if she couldn't beat them, she'd join them.

She knew it went against her long standing morals but she'd made up her mind. If it really was that last shot at the big time then she wanted to win, she needed that chance and was going to get it, to show the other girls how it was done and put herself back on top. If it was the last big chance she got then she was going to cash in and take it, all of it, in exchange for her body like all the other girls were doing. Christina had that final moment, that her pride wasn't worth what she could earn for taking the plunge.

With her heart set and mind steeled, focused on getting what she wanted, she approached the interview with a new intent. She was gonna get this part without a doubt and do whatever that took; she'd worked with him before and intended to seduce him, which she didn't think would be too hard given he'd always liked her and the implication had been clear before that should she want to earn roles with some more private sessions she was more than welcome. She'd never taken him up on it of course.

"Good morning, Christina," said James, the casting director in question, greeting her with a hand then an immediate kiss on the cheek that she noticed just allowed him to press against her phenomenal chest. It was typical of him and not unexpected so she played to it and pushed her feminine curves out a little to accentuate it.

"Hi James, good to see you again," she said with a smile. She really was genuine as she'd worked with him successfully before and knew exactly what she was getting into. This would be no average, read-the-script audition relying solely on her acting talent; No, this would involve something more, that almost guaranteed she could win the role and she'd dressed accordingly. She wasn't dressed sluttily, not overdoing it by any means but she had a low cut top on that showed off her cleavage, enhanced by a bra with some push-up to accentuate her already incredible tits.

His view was magnificent, especially if she bent over in front of him, and she paired that with a knee length skirt that was just snug enough to show off the rest of her figure and her pale legs which led down into some heels she'd decided to endure for the morning while she worked. Christina followed James into the office they were using for their auditions, knowing that in a while she was sure she'd be doing what it took to get this role -- sucking cock.

"How have you been, Christina?" he asked, indicating a chair for her to sit down in opposite him. He sat down as well once she took a seat and demurely crossed her legs, careful not to give him a peek up her skirt. He'd never fucked her and she intended to keep that a secret, not wanting to let him catch a flash and think it was some kind of sure thing. No, she wanted to keep control of the situation even as she let him use her, though she was new to it and her heart picked up pace.

"I've been good, James, how about you?" she replied, putting her bag aside and glancing at the camera beside him on the tripod, ready to catch her audition for future review.

"I'm doing alright, certainly better now you're here," he smiled.

"Thank you," she said with a slow smile, the flirting immediate.

"What've you been up to, since you've had a bit of time off lately. Sucks about your last show," he said.

"Yeah it does, I really thought that project had legs. It's a disappointment, but I've managed to get my house renovated in the meantime so that's all complete now."

"It took a lot of work," she added.

"I'm sure," he smiled, "but in a way I'm glad your last show fell through because it gives us this opportunity, and I'm always pleased to...audition you," he finished after a pause.

"I bet," she said with a playful roll of her eyes.

"So let's get started, you read the script I assume," he said, a statement rather than a question, knowing she was a professional.

"Of course, always prepared," she replied.

"I've no doubt, we've done this dance before."

"Well, not quite," she replied, using the chance to immediately hint at something more.

"What do you mean? You've auditioned with me a few times before this," he answered.

"True but not for this part, not in these exact circumstances," she said, feeling her heart rate pick up a bit, knowing she had to put her plan into action.

"These circumstances?" he said, watching as Christina expertly fumbled with her script and dropped it, meaning she had to bend over to retrieve it which offered him a fantastic angle down her top at her enormous tits. He paused to enjoy the view as she held her pose for just a moment longer than really necessary and picked the script up before sitting back up, a gorgeous jiggle to complete the whole moment.

"Yeah, you know, coming back here to audition for another show when my other one has just been cancelled and I need another chance," she said.

"You want another chance, surely you don't need it, you must have enough stashed away," James replied.

"Fine," she said with a sly smile, "maybe I don't strictly need it."

"But you want it," he replied.

"Yeah, I want it," she said, an edge to her voice as she threw in a quick bite of her lip as well.

"Well you've got the chance to earn it. You ready to go?" he asked with a point over his shoulder at the camera, indicating it was ready to film her whenever she was.

"Yeah, I'm good to go," she said, flicking the script out and scanning over it once more.

"Then let's go, and maybe if you lean forward again that'll help," James said, winking at her and standing up to switch the camera on. Christina knew he'd taken the bait with her outfit already but that was hardly a surprise, he'd always checked her out before and she knew he would love to get her on her back. The implication had been there before but now she intended to take it, if he still made the offer of course -- though she was sure he wouldn't refuse.

"Christina Hendricks audition," he said, giving the date for the camera and then pointed at her to go. It was a monologue for her to read and she immediately got into it, forgetting everything else for a moment as she go straight into the part she'd rehearsed multiple times. Despite her ulterior motives she focused on her job and stood up to strike into her role, delivering clearly and with presence, her outright quality shining through.

James watched her carefully, taking her in and analysing her for the role. She was good, there was no doubting that, but he had to be sure she would be right for the part as he had to vouch for her essentially and hated having it come back on him. He'd had it before where he'd recommended someone for a part, loving their personal performance but failing to take in how they might work in the grand scheme of the show and having it kick him in the balls when the shows' director had chewed him out for it.

She did look great though, and her performance was fantastic as ever, especially as she turned around to show her curvy ass in the tight skirt she had on, just a peek of her creamy thighs as she spun back to lean over in front of the camera and show her amazing cleavage once again. James could tell there was something different about her as Christina rarely seemed so free or in love with the camera; her trademark was a somewhat standoffish style that had made Joan Holloway so great in Mad Men and made her out as a sexy but unattainable treat.

This time she seemed more free, flirting with the camera or the attention, eyes staring into the lens and flitting to him as well as she gave her performance, as if it were for his viewing pleasure and not just the camera. It was certainly a different Christina he was watching and that made him wonder what had changed. Sure she wanted to score a new TV show but why was this one different?

"That's great," he said after she'd finished her piece and paused with a breath, putting her hands on her hips and arching her back a little to push her chest out for his attention.

"Was that alright? Want me to go again?" she asked.

"No I've got it, I know what you're putting down," he replied.

"Word," she joked with a laugh.

"Is that all you want? I can show you some more range if you like?" she said, tugging her top a little to show her cleavage just a bit more.

"No need, Christina, I know you have the talent for this part," James said.

"So I've got it then?" she teased with a flick of her eyebrows.

"If only it were that simple," he replied.

"Come on, you've got the decision don't you?" she answered.

"Yes, but I have a set of requirements from everyone else involved here as you well know, it's never just up to me."

"But usually your recommendations get the roles, we both know that," she said.

"Perhaps, but it's never so simple."

"Let's make it simple, what are they looking for that I don't have?" she demanded, turning her attitude up to push things.

"Honestly, someone younger. Your talent is clear, Christina, but my brief is someone mid-thirties to play this role," he replied.

"Is that so," she said with a sigh.

"Yeah. Look I don't set these things, and you look amazing as always so I know you can do it, but I have to back it up. I obviously have other actresses lined up to audition for this," he said.

"Who else am I up against?" she asked, chiding herself for drawing her personally into the comparison to some other pretty actress.

"Kat Dennings is up for this, she's someone they like," he said, straightforward and to the point.

"Kat? Damn ok," Christina replied, knowing Dennings was over a decade her junior, talented, beautiful and curvy in the most womanly ways.

"She's good...so how else can I get this job?" Christina said after a moments' silence, looking straight into his eyes with the slightest flick of her eyebrow. He paused, wondering for a moment if she was truly suggesting what he thought and immediately disregarding it, knowing her position to such arrangements in the past that had meant there hadn't even been a real proposition.

"I'm not sure what you mean," he replied carefully.

"Cut the shit, James, you know exactly what I mean," she said pointedly.

"You've never been interested in such...arrangements before now, Miss Hendricks," he said, addressing her in a frustratingly proper manner.

"Do you care that I am now? Really?" she shot back.

"Be honest," she pushed after he hesitated.

"No, I don't. If this is how it's going down then you've definitely got a shot," he smiled.

"Excellent, that's what I want. So...where do we start?" she asked, since she'd never actually got to this point with a casting director before.

"Take your top off," James replied simply.

"Really? Just like that?" she asked, a little taken aback even though she knew exactly what this was.

"Yeah that's quite literally how it works, if you wanna do it this way," he replied.

"Will I get the part if I don't?" she asked, knowing the answer already.

"I don't know, but probably not."

"Then this way it is. But I want that camera off, and out the way, you're not turning that on whilst we do this," she said.

"Sure, I'll stick it in the corner," he said, immediately seizing it to move it.

"I'll lock the door, so we're not interrupted," she said, stepping back to it so it was secure. She didn't want anyone knowing this was how she got her part, aside from James, and it would hardly look good on him to admit that he got a blowjob from her in exchange for the role so she trusted his discretion.

"No phones either, no pictures or anything of this," she said somewhat sternly.

"Agreed, no evidence this ever happened, as always. Why do you think there's never any leaks of things like this?" he said, making it clear that what happened was between them.

"Fair enough. So, top off?" she said.

"Yeah, I wanna see what's holding those magnificent tits up," he smiled, making her roll her eyes as he let his enthusiasm get in the way for a moment.

"You got it," she said, direct and wasting no time as she crossed her arms and grabbed the bottom of her top, pulling it up to peel it over her body, revealing her tummy then her fantastic breasts as she stretched up to yank it over her head. Christina unveiled her gorgeously simple black satin push-up bra as he pulled the top off her flame red hair and cast it aside to look back at him, letting him take in the sight of her finally getting naked for him. His eyes roamed over her, taking in every curve and contour of her womanly body, loving her pale skin and how it contrasted to her make-up and beautiful red hair.

"Stunning," he said with a smile, just wanting that moment to last as he absorbed her beauty.

"Thanks," she said a little shyly. He was one of the only men to see her strip off in years, especially since she was only recently divorced.

"Now the bra," he instructed, standing back and resting his thumbs in his pockets as he just surveyed her. Without a word she complied, suppressing the urge to be disgusted by how he was treating her, knowing she'd quite literally asked for it to earn what she wanted. Reaching up her back, she improved his view as she arched and pushed her tits out to slide her fingers under the tense, tight strap.

She just waited a moment, a mere breath to help accentuate the tension before the fought the elasticity and pinched the clasp together to free it, releasing to let the straps fall with her shoulders. Her silky black bra went immediately loose on her chest, her huge breasts sinking a little as they were freed with the straps draping ever so enticingly down her shoulders. With a smile Christina reached up, flicking them off her pale body to shrug the bra down her arms and pull it off, casting it aside as she just watched his enthralled reaction to her stripping off and leaving her fantastic rack on show.

"Wow, as good as I ever hoped," he smiled as he took in the sight of her massive chest, surprisingly pert and perky, just begging to be touched.

"Good," she smiled, taking a breath as she was relieved he wasn't disappointed after what was surely years of fantasizing about her chest, as many millions of men probably had.

"Come here," he said, beckoning her forward.

"Why?" she blurted out, momentarily losing focus on her goal as the next step loomed.

"Because I want to squeeze them," he said equally bluntly, raising his eyebrows as if it was obvious.

"Right, of course," she muttered, realising of course he would want to touch her, and that this would only be the beginning. She wasn't naive enough to think that just taking her top off would be enough to hold up her end of this bargain. She stepped forward as he'd wanted and arched her back, pushing out her tits for him that were met shortly by his hands, cupping them as best he could though of course he had no chance of encapsulating her huge boobs in his grasp.

His initial squeeze was slow and gentle, cautious almost as he just relished the moment to take in Christina's incredible tits after so long lusting for them, his thumbs closing over her to press into her stiff nipples as she gave a shiver at his touch. She looked down at him as he groped her, watching his hands squeezing her womanly flesh, before she suddenly gasped as he grabbed her hard and pushed her tits up, pressing them together and digging his fingers into her soft body.

"Hey, watch it," she winced as his digits dug into her, compressing her gorgeous breasts and feeling how firm and impressive they were.

"Quiet, you want this part don't you?" he retorted.

"Yes," she breathed, closing her eyes and shivering as his hands mauled her pale body, heart pumping as things got going and she knew she had to perform. She told herself it was just the nerves of the whole situation that was getting her heart pumping, and not the rough, dominant way he was handling her from the get go.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers