Cape Cod Capers

Story Info
Two randy young bucks meet their match.
6.8k words
4.53
17.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
455 Followers

An early effort (2010), dug up out of the archive just in time for the Summer Lovin' 2020 Contest. Suitable for a SLORE (Summer Loving Orgasmic Reading Experience).

*

Lenny and I had been hoping for one last fling of summer. The three months between high school graduation and college (for us the University of New Hampshire) is supposed to be a superb period of existence, poised between two different chapters of your life cycle, adolescence in the rear view mirror, the whole horizon expanded in front of you, the grand future beckoning, sex and love and new partners within reach, all of that, but I will tell you it had mostly been a bust.

I had worked that summer in construction for my uncle's housing empire, the lowest level worker on what could not even be described as a totem pole. I was the young whipper-snapper slave whom everyone else ordered around, fetched tools and supplies, and I didn't even learn as much as I had hoped. My sweet mentoring uncle had turned overnight into an exacting taskmaster.

Lenny was a little better off, working at the farm/apple orchard job he'd had for two years, but his girlfriend Arlene had ditched him (with cause, frankly) in June, and we had each had a summer of excruciating celibacy.

So, we vowed to make one last foray down to Cape Cod on Labor Day weekend, and undertook the long drive through Boston and along the coast, so that we could cruise the bayside beaches of the Cape, staying at a family friend's vacation rental in Barnstable.

Due to a rather over-exuberant night Saturday, we had gotten a late start Sunday and hadn't gotten to the beach until after noon, and we had set out for the far end of the sands, where we knew more of the college-age folks hung out, with even a rumor of a clandestine clothing-optional area, which we never actually found.

The late summer midday sun was hot and everyone looked pretty good to us. We made out way slowly along the waters edge, trying to strike up conversations with young females while we checked out their charms and tried to exude as much coolness as we could muster.

One particularly stunning girl, real dark tan, maybe even Latina, with dark straight hair and dazzling teeth, seemed promising until her boyfriend emerged from the water and we beat a hasty retreat. Our casual conversation must have gone on a little too long for comfort.

She had worn a white bikini, with enough cleavage showing to make our mouths water. Her chest was not particularly large, but the movement was enthralling as she walked, and I couldn't help thinking how nice it would have been for her to run her breasts over my face and down the rest of my body.

Another pair of wenches were a long shot, since they looked a good three or four years older than us, but we stopped to admire the fetching hips of the slender one with red hair, and make small talk about the water temperature. They too did not exhibit much enthusiasm for us, and we continued on toward Howard's Point.

We were just about ready to turn around, since the beachgoers were thinning out and we were fairly convinced that the most attractive females remained behind us and perhaps ready for second assault, when Lenny steered us towards a knoll a little ways from the water.

Three handsome women were sunbathing, one of them under an umbrella with a book and a cooler. She had dark hair and looked pleasing, although it was hard to read her face behind her dark glasses. It looked like they had at least ten years on us but that had never stopped Lenny.

One of her other companions had dark hair also, lying prone on a towel, while the third had sandy blonde hair streaked quite light in the sun. The one under the umbrella had a one piece bathing suit, while the two sunbathers wore enticingly brief bikinis.

The dark-haired one on her stomach had untied her top, presumably to get an even, uniform back tan -- always a lure. Lenny had fantasized many times about coming up on a girl in this situation and doing something outrageous or startling just to see if she would sit up quickly, exposing her chest. He was capable of all kinds of stunts, but I was never convinced he'd be able to pull something like that off.

"Any chance of bumming a beer or two from you folks?" Lenny began, pointing towards their cooler.

Now, I admit as an opening line this was neither particularly elegant or even likely of success, but I was much more the follower in these matters, and Lenny had a one-pointed focus that was often an effective, if rather primitive approach in our forays.

He was taller than me at five-foot ten, but his sturdy German heritage left him with an early-onset gut and a barrel chest, compared to my smaller but more wiry constitution. Neither of us would win any handsome contests, but of course that was not our main goal in life.

The shaded woman looked us up and down and glanced at her companions, who had turned their heads to check us out.

"What makes you think we have any to spare?" she asked mildly.

"You look well supplied," said Lenny, pointing to their cooler.

"We were hoping you might take pity on a couple of overheated young bucks," I volunteered, "sure is hot today."

The blonde haired woman, who I had noticed had strong looking calves and really nice shoulders, the kind found on serious swimmers, looked over at us and asked, "Just how old are you guys?"

This was always the problem with this sort of opening gambit, since although eighteen, we were still clearly underage for legal drinking and knew we looked it.

"We're at UNH," Lenny said, not technically true since we hadn't started yet, but he was hoping we seemed a little closer to twenty-one than they thought.

"We'll be glad to swap some of our provisions," I said, pointing to our backpacks stocked with lunch items.

The shaded woman smiled. "That won't be necessary. What do you think Sherry?" she asked the blonde one.

"Sure, why not?" and they tossed us each a beer out of their cooler.

Damn, I thought, this is looking a bit more promising than I had expected. We sipped from the cans and tried chatting up our prospects.

"I heard the beach has a no-swimsuit section over beyond the point," Lenny said, gesturing.

"Hot enough today as it is, even a swimsuit is oppressive."

He paused to see if his line of reasoning seemed over-the-top, but they seemed more amused than anything. To our regret, the woman who had been sunning with her top untied had carefully refastened it so that she could turn and face us in conversation.

"You all look fabulous, I must say, but I can't help but think that the removal of some fabric would improve your appearance even more."

The two dark-haired women shared a quick smirk.

"You sure are a saucy whelp," the one they had called Sherry remarked.

Lenny was quick on the draw, "Saucy as you could ever want, my dear. Got enough sauce to keep you happy the rest of the afternoon."

The other two laughed, but Sherry's mouth only flickered a smile.

"I doubt it," she spoke. "I expect you boys don't have much stamina."

"You should try me," Lenny continued to press.

The silence that followed, which probably wasn't all that long really, was full of some sort of potential energy that I hadn't ever experienced before. Lenny stood there, hands on his hips trying to look as dashing as possible (I noticed that as usual, he was pulling in his stomach in a little) while the women looked at us.

Sherry looked at us evenly.

"Okay, you're on big guy," she smiled, and turned to her companions.

"We'll be up at the hollow near Pilot's Point," she said, grabbing her towel and backpack.

"Have a good time," the shaded one offered, while the other gave her an amused grin.

Sherry led the way up over the first set of hills sheltering the beach, Lenny and I trotting behind her trying to keep up. She walked fast, and we had a hard time keeping up, or we would have spent more time eyeing the way her haunches moved as she handled the hills.

Her legs were amazing -- real strong looking -- and you could see her hamstrings pumping away as she traversed the sandy hills. We crossed a couple different mini-ranges, until she led us to a little hollowed out spot sheltered both from the breeze and any curious eyes. Someone could have stumbled on us, but they would have had to walk almost directly over us.

Lenny had been pestering her on the way, asking how come the others hadn't come along, etc.

Sherry spread out her towel and gestured for us to put ours on each side of her, and laid down on her back, like she was any other sunbather on the beach. We looked at each other, not quite sure what to do next, and she impatiently told us to take a spot.

We sat back, sipping our beers, and Lenny tried talking to her.

She looked at each of us evenly.

"Which one of you wants a handjob?" she asked, just like that. I was astonished.

"Paul does," Lenny pointed to me. "I want to fuck your handsome brains out."

"He who fucks me will need a handjob first," Sherry smiled back.

Lenny and I looked at each other.

"Okay, that's me then" said Lenny.

She laughed, then said "I think that will be my decision, but I certainly will take your input into account."

She sat up between us and put each of her hands on our swimsuits. I don't think Lenny was hard yet, and although excited by the whole affair, some part of my normally quick-acting prick was holding back as well.

I was not entirely soft, and yet I was a little startled to feel her hands run over the fabric of my suit. She was clearly sizing us up and her fingers went over our pricks and around our balls, gently squeezing and exploring. It looked to me like Lenny's prick hardened more quickly.

She concluded the same and began to pull his swimsuit off, gesturing to me to remove mine as well.

She sat back and gave both of us a good look, and I daresay her face did not look displeased. Just the act of removing my suit and seeing her gaze over at my member was all it took for it to stiffen quickly, and there were now two pretty hard pricks poking towards this very handsome woman.

I noticed she was really strongly built, with nice shoulders and legs that while a little hefty, were strong with muscle. Her waist was taut, and she really looked quite healthy.

"Okay," she finally said, "it's your turn to remove my suit."

Lenny was a little too quick for her liking, and she brought him up short.

"A woman doesn't like to be hurried -- we are really different from you guys in this respect. Slowly boys, and act like you care."

A little red-faced, we gently began the process of removing her suit, which didn't exactly include yards of fabric. It took some thinking to slow everything down, and I think I scored some points when sliding one strap of her top down her arms by kissing her softly on her neck and shoulders.

Lenny followed my lead, for a change, and we managed to make a little ritual out of the disrobing.

Her breasts were really nice, and pointed off in different directions. Her nipples were hard and very dark, looking a little like small raisins tacked onto the end of each breast. It looked like each boob would make a nice handful, that they would feel very nice if kneaded. She arranged Lenny back on his towel, and I settled in to see what would happen next -- she seemed to have a pretty good idea of how she wanted to proceed.

She knelt at his side and very gently began with his balls, hefting them softly and running them through her fingers. His prick, already hard, got that steel-like look to it as it lay on his stomach. The veins were very prominent in the sun, especially since his prick was so much whiter than the rest of him.

She ran her fingers over his prick, up and down the shaft, and ever so gently over the ridge of the glans. Lenny's prick-head had turned the red-blue color I had seen so often, and he had put his head back and closed his eyes. Lucky bastard I thought, and my own prick tightened just with the viewing I was treated to.

She was extraordinarily gentle for maybe five minutes or so. She explored all around it, pulling gently here and pushing there, letting her fingertips do most of the work. She seemed genuinely curious, as if this sort of exploration was some sort of anatomy research.

Satisfied with her first look, she raised his cock up until it was pointing to the sky, and held it very carefully while reaching into her backpack. She pulled out a plastic bottle, not exactly suntan lotion but some sort of clear oil, and applied a bit to Lenny's raging prick. He had opened his eyes to check out the process, and I saw a glint in his eye as she worked the oil around his prick and thoroughly around his balls. It is funny how different the texture looked with the oil, his prick had assumed a much darker and more dangerous look -- all streamlined like it was made for business.

Lenny was having some control difficulties, squirming his hips around with the contact, and I had known from my own experience from stroking him that he wouldn't likely hold out for very long, which probably pissed him off. He thought he was pretty hot shit as a lover, and it would have bugged him if he shot too soon for this brand new sweetie.

His legs began to stiffen and I saw him wiggle his hips around a bit as she worked him over, much to her pleasure. She started to play with him, going very lightly but quickly, and then slowing down, not keeping the same tempo for long. A drop of his lubricating fluid had oozed out of his prick orifice, which she carefully massaged back around his glans area.

It was a sight -- this handsome athletic woman wrestling around with both her hands on this stiff insistent cock. There is not much more gorgeous a sight than a stiff prick, and here there was a partner who not only seemed to know what she was doing, but was having a good time as well. She let his prick snap back on his belly a couple times, apparently delighting in the thud sound it made on the rebound, and then reached under his scrotum and really gave his balls a workout.

They were churning away already in their ballsac, and she pushed them up and down, all around, gently squeezing them in a way that made Lenny's hips quiver. Her breasts moved nicely while she worked him, bobbing to each side with her movements, while her haunches held her firmly. She began to run the fingers of one hand up his shaft, all oily and glistening in the sunlight, and play around with his pointed prick-head.

Lenny's face was all screwed up at this point, which was not lost on Sherry, since she began to pull away on his prick with one hand, her fingers making a circle around his shaft, while her other hands continued to massage his balls. I saw how well she kept pressure on his prick, lightening up just a hair when she got to his glans ridge while she grazed over his prick head with her well oiled palm.

Pumping regularly now, her breasts jiggling with the effort, Lenny's ass began to heave and his legs tightened mightily. Suddenly, the beast erupted, sending semen out all over the place. Due to the vigor of her stroking, it scattered about, some of it falling up on his chest, some off to the side, even a little managed to land on her own chest, while the bulk settled in around his groin. She milked him but good, and I swallowed hard while watching the scene.

My own prick was heavy and uncomfortably hard. She was real gentle after he erupted, tender in a way that made me think she had done this more than a few times before and must have known that the sensitivity at this stage could be devastating for some guys.

Then oddly enough, she began to rub the semen into his body, like suntan lotion, carefully working it into his groin and all around his hips and belly. She leaned over to let the small glob on her breast drip onto his chest, and then slowly worked it in with her own breasts, a breathtaking sight.

She let Lenny caress her shoulders, and finally sat back to take stock of her handiwork, his prick rapidly shrinking down to a more placid shape.

"Oh, but that was fine," Lenny murmured.

"Yes, nice work my friend," she responded, but I got the distinct feeling she was addressing Lenny's cock itself and not him.

"I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to mount you straight-away," Lenny continued. "You have caused some momentary exhaustion," pointing to his fallen member.

"No problem," she responded, "we have all afternoon. And it is his turn next anyway," she said, gesturing towards me, "for a little change of pace."

I smiled and indicated my willingness to do anything her little heart desired. Having seen her deal with Lenny, I couldn't imagine not enjoying the outcome.

She had my lie back on my towel and told me to close my eyes. My prick laid out pretty stiff on my left thigh, not quite so painfully erect as when she had brought Lenny to a climax. I tried to concentrate on my groin, tuning out various other thoughts. I heard her rummage around in her backpack, and wondered if she were getting some different type of lubricant to use. Then all of a sudden I felt a shock, a cold wet dash of fluid on my most sensitive organ. I sat bolt upright, eyes wide open.

"Whoa!" I yelled. "What's up?"

She knelt there laughing, a cyclist's water bottle in her hand, its top pulled off, and I noticed that Lenny was laughing uncontrollably behind her. She had doused me with the contents of the bottle, and water was seeping down all around me. Easy for him to laugh, I thought, but what a painful jolt to the system.

"Lay back down," she said a little more soothingly, "I just wanted to rise you off a little, get some of that salt and sweat off of you."

My poor prick had not taken the cold water onslaught graciously, and had lost a good deal of its stiffness, which was maybe what she was after, I thought, as I let her pour some more water over me, and then towel me off. But she could have done that with Lenny too, it occurred to me -- unless, unless she had other plans? The notion was not unappealing -- hands to Lenny, a mouth to me? This was a thought I could get used to.

Sure enough, after she had toweled me off, she knelt down between my legs and began very gently to push her tongue around my balls. I quivered with the first touch. After the cold water, her mouth was exquisitely soft and warm, and I felt her running each of my testicles around in her mouth, gently squeezing and sucking at them. I spread my legs a little farther and closed my eyes tighter, and felt my prick stiffening with each heartbeat.

I loved this stage of arousal, the act of getting harder, and I could feel my prick make its way up my belly a quarter of an inch at a time, pushing its way into solidity. At one point I felt her nose buried in my scrotum, both testicles inside her mouth, where they were jiggled, lovingly caressed, and eased about with her tongue. I opened my eyes and caught a quick look at her, her own eyes closed as she mouthed my balls about.

Lenny was looking intently at the proceedings, and while not yet stiff, his prick was gathering itself from its totally soft state. He shot me a glance that said "what a fucking find!" and I laid my head back down. She moved her way up my prick, shifting to a kneeling position by my side, and I felt her mouth kissing along my shaft slowly. I was fully erect by now, stiff with that wonderful feeling of imminent power that drove off all other thoughts except the desperate discharge of my own fluids.

The touch changed suddenly and I opened my eyes to see her grazing her breasts over my member, using first one breast to go up and down my shaft, lingering with her nipple at my prick-head, then the other repeating the movements. It was done so gracefully that it caused another surge to go through my groin, and I squirmed involuntarily, feeling the heat of the sand underneath my towel press against my buttocks. Then, ever so delicately she placed the tip of her tongue against the very tip of my penis, and I couldn't help looking again as the thin clear fluid of my expectant penis was touched by her tongue, and she ran the residue around the head of my prick.

yowser
yowser
455 Followers
12