Cape Cod Capers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tickled the exquisitely sensitive area of my glans with her tongue, running first quickly and lightly about, and then with a voluptuous slow motion that I wished could have lasted forever. She pressed her lips over my prick-head and moved slowly in and out, I could feel every square inch of my penis respond to her touch.

She began to rub my balls with a free hand, and began a slow deliberate tempo up and down my penis with her mouth, lips closing on the upstroke over my glans, her tongue ever active over the length of my shaft. She would stop occasionally to lick along my shaft, particularly the outer area, and I was starting to go crazy.

She sped up to a regular tempo, in-and-out, in-and-out, and I could feel my balls boiling away in anticipation. All senses alert, I felt warm in the sun, while this handsome woman worked over my favorite piece of anatomy. The crisis approached and I thrust my hips skyward, and the first spurt occurred with her mouth just at the apex of its movement. She dropped her lips down on my shaft, and kept up her up-and-down motion, although a little more gently, and I pumped several good loads of semen into her mouth.

She let most of my sperm dribble back out of her mouth onto my groin, but kept moving ever so gently up and down until I had finished my last spurts. Then, very lovingly I thought, she lifted her head and used her hands to stroke my member, the last little bits of semen oozing out and down my rapidly dwindling friend. Then, just as she had done with Lenny, she carefully rubbed the residue into my body -- over my belly and along my thighs.

Then, to my surprise, she leaned over to kiss me, and I tasted a little of my own semen on her tongue. No one had ever done this to me before. Lenny couldn't take his eyes off of us, and I knew him well enough to know that he was jealous as all get out that I had received the attention of her mouth, and not himself.

She laid back down between us, and I saw that Lenny's prick was hard again, already, and he got himself in position to mount her. She waved him off, although he made a face, and pulled out a beer from her backpack, taking a long pull off of it. We went back to ours, although they had grown warmer in the sun.

"I want to get to know you guys a little," she said simply. "So far, very nice. You have nice smooth bodies and penis-wise I have no complaints at all." I thought I saw Lenny puff up a little with pride with that statement. "But for a woman, good sex is more than just a fuck and a roll."

"But we haven't fucked you yet," Lenny said with just a hint of petulance.

"Exactly," she said, taking another long pull from her beer.

She looked evenly at each of us. "Let me try again. Just exactly how old are you guys?"

We glanced at each other, trying to determine whether to tell the truth or not. My initial thought was that she wouldn't have gone this far with us if she hadn't had a decent idea of continuing, and all indications were that although we found a quite unusual woman, she was playing straight with us.

"We're both eighteen, Lenny's birthday was last month and me in February," I blurted, truth enough and Lenny made another face, wondering why couldn't I have inflated the numbers a little.

She smiled. "That's about what I thought. Together your ages total just a few years more than mine."

"No shit" Lenny exhaled. "How old are you anyway? You look great -- I would have guessed early twenties or something."

"I am thirty-four," she said simply.

"Your body is taut -- very strong looking. Do you work out or something?" I asked.

"I run and cycle a lot. I started lifting weights about five years ago because I wanted to lose some weight. But my thighs got bigger not smaller, to my surprise, and I decided I liked the looks of them that way more."

I rubbed her thigh appreciatively with my hands -- it was full and firm, and I could feel the muscles underneath her skin.

"I still don't get it, though" Lenny said. "How come you decided to go with us? Surely you have other, ah, more mature guys to hang out with?"

"Well, it is a little hard to explain. Older guys are definitely more interesting, but from the purely physical standpoint, there is nothing like a barely legal cock, for both longevity and recovery time. I will have you both ejaculating again this afternoon, and that just plain isn't always possible with most guys, even at age thirty."

My mouth watered at the prospect, and Lenny made a move again towards her.

"No, no, hold on impatient one." She pushed him away. "If you are going to make love to a woman, you need to do it right. And that means not so freaking fast on the draw."

"What do you guys read?" she asked.

"Besides sex stuff?" Lenny asked.

She just about choked laughing. "Yes, besides sex stuff."

Here I knew that unless he lied through his teeth, that I was going to seem more interesting than Lenny. I had read some Camus and Sartre, Faulkner and Bellow, and had a much more rounded literary taste than my more single-minded friend.

We talked books and ideas for awhile. Turned out she was a graduate student at university, although she carefully did not reveal where, in anthropology, and I winced when Lenny displayed his ignorance when he started asking her about old bones and stuff, as if that was all there was to anthropology. She said she was fascinated by humans as a unique life form and wanted to know more about us as a species.

"Well, me too," said Lenny, "particularly the female of the species."

"My friend," she said, with a trace of annoyance, "I know you don't want the slightest advice as a lover, but females will be far more receptive to you if you do not merely treat them as a receptacle for the fluids of His Highness your penis. Pricks are a dime a dozen, but a good lover is priceless."

She turned over on her front, and I began to wonder if Lenny had ruined everything. But she asked us to give her a massage, and we looked a little confusedly at each other initially. But Lenny started at her head, and started working on her shoulders, while I went to her feet and began rubbing them with some enthusiasm. I had never done this before.

From her earlier words, we tried not to rush, and took our time as we massaged her body in some sort of systematic way. I was astonished at how firm her legs were, it really was a pleasure to work up her strong thighs and her tight hamstrings. Of course, it was nice to end up at her beautiful ass too, which I made sure I got to before Lenny did.

Each wonderful lump of gluteus was firm and luscious, almost too firm for belief. It felt more like they were made of some sort of special rubber, resilient but living, and it was marvelous to move each of them around in my hands. I had the strangest feelings that they were stronger and more taut than my own, even though I thought I was in pretty good shape myself.

She turned over with a smile and gestured for us to continue on her front side.

Her breasts slopped over to each side, but were supported by really a nice set of pectoral muscles underneath. I again worked on her legs, as Lenny moved down her upper body. Here I envied him, and he spent an unusually long time making sure her breasts and nipples received their proper attention.

Her legs were a delight to work on, supple and tight with muscle. I especially liked her thighs, which bunched nicely and took quite a while to loosen up. She must have spent a fair amount of time in shorts since the tan line was sharper down mid thigh than up near her swimsuit lines.

Lenny and I arrived at her groin at about the same time, and my lecherous friend had the most delicious grin on his face at that point. Here was this quite exquisite cunt in front of us, and we were hardly able to contain ourselves. Her groin hair was fairly thick, soft and curly, and much darker than her head hair. Her outer lips split apart most appealingly, and her inner lips were splayed a little to each side.

You could just barely see her clitoris underneath their folds. I had never gotten such a close look at a cunt in daylight before, since most of my gropings and observation had mostly occurred in darkly-lit, surreptitious situations. Lenny the bold began by slowly using his whole hand to press on her mons, gently applying pressure in a kind of oscillating motion from one side to another.

This was clearly the right thing to do, as we could feel Sherry begin to move her hips around in pleasure as he did so. After a few minutes of this, when Lenny removed his hand, the inner lips had grown engorged and her clitoris stood more proudly to attention, a tiny eager looking little pearl of flesh, now damp with anticipation.

I ran a finger slowly up and down her inner lips, which to my surprise grew from damp to positively slippery in just a few strokes. I spread the fluid around and tickled the head of her clitoris. Lenny couldn't stand me doing this and elbowed me aside to rub a little more vigorously with his fingers.

After a couple minutes, she raised herself up on her elbows and motioned Lenny over to his towel. He laid down on his side looking at her, not sure quite what was next, until she moved next to him and turned him onto his back. She knelt near his knees and gave his prick the cutest little quick work over with her mouth, until it was hard and slick. Then facing him, she squatted over his groin.

She held his prick in one hand, and slowly lowered herself onto it. As the prick-head met some resistance from her cunt walls, she slowed until it was buried up into her. What a sight -- this strong woman sitting on top of my best friend, his balls the only bit of his sexual equipment now visible underneath her strong haunches.

Her hands were on his shoulders, and she began to slowly make circling motions with her hips, with a little nudge forward on her groin when it met his own groin thicket. She would stop every so often, and I could see her squeeze her ass, probably also her cunt muscles at the same time, to the evident pleasure of Lenny. His own eyes were wide open, and I didn't blame him, as he watched her breasts move about with her motions.

Her own eyes were half closed and a little dreamy. With her knees on each side of Lenny's torso, her strong ass-cheeks spread wide and I could see her anus clench rhythmically as she made her great circle route. She continued like this for awhile, and then lowered her upper body down on him fully, which changed the way she oscillated her hips about.

Her haunches were amazing the way the moved, and I could no longer keep my hands off of them. I got up to feel them moving about, running my hands along their smooth surface and applying some gentle pressure to her anus. I felt too the action of Lenny's balls below. He was trying like crazy to hump her from underneath, but her weight and strength kept him from having much luck. His balls were absolutely soaking with fluid however, and they squished around in my hand, as best I could feel them.

She had begun a more up-and-down movement that had Lenny gasping for air. She rubbed with some pressure on his groin with her mons, and I could see her ass-checks contracting hard. After a couple minutes of this she rather abruptly pulled off of him, and Lenny's prick flopped out of her with a smack on his belly.

It was slippery wet and shiny in the sunlight, and she lay down on her back on her own towel again and motioned Lenny over. He was on her in a flash, prick up her in an instant, and his own ass-cheeks began heaving away with authority.

I had seen him fuck before, although never in such nice surroundings, and he was going at her like there was no tomorrow. She had wrapped each of her legs around him, and he was pounding away at her. His balls were slamming into their confluence, and I again couldn't keep my hands off, but felt them thrusting away, and her own movements underneath.

His snow-white buttocks looked a little funny there in the sun, but they were moving with an undeniable force. Her legs stiffened suddenly and she let out a little yelp of pleasure. Lenny kept plowing away, and I thought he was never going to stop.

But his back went rigid too and his thrusts changed their quality. The first of several semen-propelling squeezes were apparent from the motion of his rump, and then all was quiet. He lay on top of her, quite wrung out, arms and legs motionless. Both of them were soaked with sweat and all their other fluids. Lenny had fucked a marathon -- I had never known him to take so long, or so vigorously to come.

Finally he rolled off, his prick all slobbery and loose. Her groin hair was damp and matted down, her labia open and engorged. A thin trickle of semen oozed out of her cunt. Her eyes had a half-glazed look to them, but she directed them to me, and I was on her without a second invitation.

Getting in her was as easy as any attempt I had ever made before. These did not amount to a great total, but those orifices had felt considerably tighter. But here was an open eager avenue, and I had no complaints, my prick reveling in the delicious lubricity of her vaginal sheath. Closing my eyes I imagined Lenny's prick pounding away in the same place just moments before, and was convinced I could feel his own leavings oozing their way along my gliding prick.

Sherry had put her hands around me and held me tightly. I began to move in and out but she managed to guide my hips into a more circular pattern. With one hand over the base of my spine she pressed hard when I got to the apex of my circle, where my own groin ground into her mons. So I gave extra pressure on that movement and within a couple minutes I felt her body tense and she uttered a little cry.

At the same time I felt her squeeze her cunt around my prick in a most intoxicating way. My balls were boiling away in impatience. No longer helping myself, I reverted too a more primitive in-and-out pounding. I felt her body give against mine as I thrust. She tightened once more and I felt her cunt muscles clipping my prick. And that was it. I shot, once, twice, a good half dozen times into this gorgeous woman. I felt the fluid build up pressure from down low and then erupt up out of my prick, and I imagined it flooding the inside of her, until there was no more to pump.

It was my turn to collapse on top of her, and I was spent. My mouth was on her neck, and she smelled of sweat and love. I must have fallen asleep really quickly -- we all must have dozed off -- and I had no memories until feeling her move underneath me and coming awake with a start to the sound of voices.

"Well, looks like we've had a good time here, huh Sher?"

Her two friends stood over us, grinning down at the spectacle. I quickly rolled off of her, a little embarrassed, both to be found in this particular situation, and because my prick had shrunk so drastically. My watch suggested I had slept for over an hour on top of her. Lenny, Sherry and I looked at each other and finally all we could do was laugh.

Her friends didn't seem particularly undone by the scene, which on further thought made sense to me. They couldn't have imagined that we went to Sherry's favorite beach hideout to play poker.

"Always nice to make new friends," Lenny volunteered, a little lamely I thought.

Sherry smiled. "You all heading back?" she asked her companions.

"Yes, it's past four," they said. "You coming?"

"Give me a minute," and she pulled on a tee-shirt and her suit bottom, and started to gather her stuff.

Lenny and I suddenly began to panic. What if we never saw this divine woman again? We knew nothing about her except for her first name and that she went to university.

She was off before we could collect our thoughts, however, throwing us a smile and a quick "nice to meet you boys" over her shoulder.

We sat there on our towels for a couple of minutes, trying desperately to figure out whether we had dreamed the afternoon or not. But looking at two soggy flaccid pricks was all the evidence needed to affirm the reality. That and the fact that my rump was burning hot. Lenny had noticed this too.

"Got a pretty good sunburn there," he leered, pointing at my backside. And it was to cause me some severe discomfort for a couple of days. All from having my silly uncovered white ass pointed at the sky for a little too long one afternoon.

We came back the next day, looking desperately for Sherry and her friends, knowing we had to start our return drive by early afternoon to get home at a decent time. But they weren't anywhere along the beach, at their old spot, the hollow hideout, even anywhere else in the dunes we searched.

We digested the event for days afterward, talking about the various parts of our adventures, speculating on our good fortune, and ruminating over little details such as how much of our combined semen must have leaked out of Sherry as she walked back with her friends to their car.

It turned out to be a perfectly decent and unexpected end to summer.

12