All Comments on 'Capo di Foia Ch. 02'

by MsArcher

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
meh4912meh4912over 11 years ago
Love it

I have read and greatly enjoyed the first 2 chapters. Can't wait to see what happens next.

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Gorgeous build up!

I love this story. I hope Samantha stays strong and keeps her wits about her. I love a strong heroine. Hmmm seems to me he has had this planned a long time! Looking forward to the next chapter. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The feds really aren't that stupid. An anonymously tendered leave or resignations from one's blackberry without followup, nor the usual bureaucratic bs and paperwork for killing someone, not to mention any requisite psychiatric therapy. Franco's way over-estimating his cunning if he thinks he has more than a week (tops) before the feds instate a man-hunt. Bear in mind that when you're a "cop" at that level, you're dealing in classified information. The feds don't like it when their agents disappear without word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more!!

seattlejackseattlejackover 11 years ago
I liked your story.

Good descriptive words and phrases. Interesting characters, appropriately sized paragraphs and plenty of possibilities. Looking forward to the next installment. Jack

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Is it Christmas again?

We Non-Con fans are rolling in wet drippy happiness with all these written, plotted, developed characters, stories appearing lately. Add the words extremely well, excellently, deliciously fabulous, before each of the above mentioned categories. You known, I just run out of superlatives and repeat myself endlessly so I mix it up and then it sounds silly.

You describe the setting to perfection, any more detail would be showing off, but any less would leave a partial landscape. I found myself dreaming of the bathroom... women love a well designed and beautifully appointed lavatory. Loved how each meal progressively got more and more aromatic, ending with the garlicky halibut. I could smell it myself! As you described her attack on poor Tony, I could already feel my stomach clenching in sympathy for the kid. In the absence of some reason to hate him, there is no reason to wish him harm.

Although the immediate sexual tension worked for me, since it came on the heals of a highly charged anxiety ridden scene, I would suggest that it could have been even better had she contemplated Franco's attractiveness from time to time during her 10 days in isolation. When I look at attractive men, I always check out their hands and forearms. I imagine how those forearms might feel wrapped around me and what response those hands could illicit from me. Then I look at their lips and... Well you get the rest.

Did you quite your day job yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, but..

she didn't put that much of a fight up. I mean, sure he's hot, but all of the sudden she goes from making a desperate attempt at escape and now she's ready to sleep with him??? I thought this was non consent?? I just can't picture someone in real life acting this way. Especially a fed who has been kidnapped.

sorcini86sorcini86over 11 years ago
Hot

I can't wait to read more. When are you posting the next chapter? :)

bigsisj91bigsisj91over 11 years ago

I can't wait to read more! keep up the great story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is great! The writing is sensually descriptive (not even counting the sex).

emidozaemidozaover 11 years ago
great!

I love these mobster type of bad guys. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
arix

i want more!

Lol This is now what I am going looking forward to everyweek.

How often do you update?

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too fast

Her sudden attitude change doesn't make sense. Should have worked her up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very well written

This is a really well written and engaging tale you have created, far above 99% of the submissions to Literotica in terms of structure and use of language. However, I have to say that it really jarred when the protagonist immediately responded sexually to her captor. There was no examination of the shift from hating, resenting and being terrified of Franco, to being aroused. At the very least there should have been internal conflict, as she questioned herself as to how she could be turned on by such a situation and person. For me, it was the first time I felt taken out of the moment in your story, because I didn't believe it. It had felt 'true' until then. Also it is a missed opportunity erotically speaking, because that transition is at the heart of the sexual excitement of this category. A person getting aroused almost against their own will, and in ways that conflict with their own principles and values is a really horny idea that should be examined and exploited as long as possible, IMO. Very good stuff all the same, and truly remarkable for a first effort. I wouldn't be at all surprised if you have something on Amazon in a few years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!!!!!!

MORE, *please*!!!!!!!!!!

NoFillaNoFillaabout 4 years ago

Not really sure why she should be apologizing to her captor for trying to escape? Seems like Franco should be blaming himself for not realizing a federal agent wouldn't just accept being kidnapped by a psycho arrogant douche. Also, cool, Anthony's a vet - but but that doesn't make helping w a kidnapping and torture any less illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crazy

These types of stories all carry one plot point that annoys me I don't care how horny u are no self respecting person realistically would beg their sadistic captor to fuck them. I understand it's literoica but Franco hardly did anything am she was begging it would of been more believable if he had made to seduce her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous