Caprice: Permission to Fuck Dad! 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Sunny. You should enjoy sex. It's important in a relationship. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about it?"

"I have," she said, looking down and rolling the hem of her robe. "He says it's normal and that there's nothing wrong with me. Christos wants it a lot more than I do, so that's a problem for me."

I didn't know what to say. I felt so sorry for her. She was a good wife to my Dad, and I hated to hear there were problems.

"Well, you have a lot to think about, Sunny. You do need to keep everything in mind before you decide on a baby. Whatever you decide, do it for yourself and no one else. It's your life."

She smiled warmly. "Thanks, Caprice. You're a good friend. I was afraid you'd resent me for marrying your Dad... I mean my age and all."

"Nope. I just want him happy. Whatever makes him happy makes me happy."

~~

The next morning, I stayed in my room to work. I was spoiled from working remotely and could do my job in my nightie drinking my morning coffee.

There was a light tap on my door and Dad stuck his head in. "Am I interrupting?"

"No, no, come in!" His dark good looks were set off by the white shirt, tie, and black suit pants. "You look so handsome this morning."

"I do, eh?" he smiled and kissed the top of my head. "You're pretty inspiring this morning yourself."

I looked down at the view he had and saw my tits poking through the sheer black nightie. My nipples hardened and pushed through.

I tipped my head back and said, "You like what you see?" He groaned. Black suit pants were now tented out and right at my level. "I know I like what I see."

I boldly opened his belt, unhooked his pants, and shoved them down. Knit shorts were stretched around the big knob on the tip of his cock. As I watched the wet spot grew bigger.

As I looked up at him, I worked his shorts down his thighs until his cock popped up and pointed straight at me.

"God baby you got my balls aching." He threaded his fingers through my blonde curls.

I balanced his balls on the tips of my fingers before sucking one into my hot wet mouth. He groaned loudly, his fingers tightening in my hair.

I sucked on both and said, "So full of hot seed. Daddy's hot seed." He hissed.

I held the base of his cock tight and licked the big fat smooth head. He began moaning louder when my lips wrapped around the thick ridge. At the same time, I caught sight of us in my closet door mirror.

He looked to see what I was looking at. "Fuck baby. This is so hot."

"You look so fucking sexy with your shirt and tie on and naked on down. Your big fat cock sticking out." I squeezed his muscular ass. "Such a hot ass too."

He watched in the mirror as I took his cock back in my mouth again. He moaned watching and feeling my lips slide down the veiny hardness to the base. The head in the back of my throat.

"Fuck my mouth, Daddy!"

His fingers were tangled in my hair as he held my head and thrust in and out of my steamy hot mouth. Fat balls swinging and hitting my chin. Ass muscles contracting under my hands. I groaned loud so he could feel the vibration on his cock. I played with his full balls while he fucked my mouth. The time was his to take his pleasure.

"I'm cumming," he shouted, his balls drew up and his cock throbbed hard before it began to unload his hot seed into my mouth. My nails dug painfully into his ass as he came, and his groans reverberated around the room.

"Fuck. Baby. I've never... That was the best..." he whispered, trying to catch his breath.

I stood up and kissed him, passing some of his seed to him. His tongue searched my mouth for more. "What you do to me..." he said, looking at me. He turned me to face the mirror.

My hair was wild, my lips pink and swollen from his cock. My nipples lewdly poked through the black sheer. He reached around and pinched hard and pulled my nipples longer.

"You like it that way, don't you?" he asked. I nodded. "Just like your Mom. She liked it too."

"Yesses," I whimpered as he pinched harder and twisted. My cunt was dripping.

He pulled my nightie over my head, and I was naked against him. His cock slipped between my ass cheeks. I moaned. He continued to knead my tit with one hand, the other went between my legs.

Watching us both in the mirror heightened the excitement. I moved so his cock slipped between my legs. Riding between my pussy lips. I reached down and pressed the head in deeper, so it rubbed my clit as he moved. He had both hands on my tits. Twisting and turning my nipples so I arched my back shoving my tits into his hands. I needed more. Wanted more.

He was hard again, and his cock easily slid between my wet pussy lips.

"I'm going to make you cum again and again until I cum, baby."

I moaned aloud. I wanted him inside me so badly. I needed to be filled by him. But I knew this wasn't the right time.

I squeezed my pussy lips tight around his hard shaft as he stroked through. I flooded his cock with my juices as I came over and over until he grunted and shouted. His hot seed swamped my pussy.

Bruises began to show on my tits, and I loved it. "Does Sunny like it rough too?"

"No."

Christos...

No, Sunny didn't like it rough, but Caprice's mom did. That's why we were so well suited. I hadn't unlocked the closet since she died.

We were never hardcore players but enjoyed our toys. Although she liked the pain, she taught me that I liked it.

Nipple clamps worked for her, and she insisted I try. It was a good thing she had me restrained when she put them on me because I would have taken them off. The pain was unbelievable, and I wondered how she tolerated it. But after a while, the pain morphed into pleasure and my cock would quiver when I wore them.

Ball weights that she would make me wear under my clothes. Various whips. Handcuffs. Leather.

All that has been locked away since I married Sunny.

~~

Caprice...

Weeks passed by, and we had no time to ourselves. Sunny still had not decided, and in fact, Dad said she quit talking about it. Any fulfilling relationship with my Dad was getting dim. I could read the want in his eyes. He needed me as I needed him but without permission, it would just be nothing but an extramarital affair.

One morning Sunny came into my room. It was early and I had just started work, but still in my nightie.

"Do you have a moment?"

"Of course, come on in."

She had a floral satin shortie robe on and carried two cups of coffee. I had a seating area in my bedroom with a velvet loveseat. We sat there and had our coffees on the table in front. I curled my legs under me and faced her.

She stared out the garden doors that overlooked the backyard. I let her talk when the time was ready and sipped my coffee.

I studied her. She was beautiful. Her red hair floated around her shoulders like a cloud. She had green eyes the likes of which I'd never seen. Her robe was gaped in the front and allowed a view of a breast, topped with a candy pink nipple.

I thought of how he loved to pinch and twist my nipples and could not imagine doing that to her pink kiss nipples. Her skin was creamy white, and it would be a sin to mar that with a bruise. She was a china doll and deserved to be treated as such.

She looked at me and said, "Have you ever been with another woman?"

"No, I haven't," I admitted. "Have you?" She shook her head.

"I think more and more about it though."

I reached over and twisted some of the silken red strands in my fingers. She looked at me and I smiled.

"I think you're very sexy in that," she said, looking at my sheer nightie. "I wish my breasts were as big as yours."

I pulled her robe open to reveal her breasts. "Yours are beautiful, Sunny. Your nipples are like candy gumdrops." It hardened under a touch.

I went up on my knees, leaned over, and sucked one into my mouth. I moaned and she sighed. I had never had another woman's nipple in my mouth before, but I liked it. I teased it harder with my tongue and sucked it longer. She held my head to her tit asking for more. I moved to the other breast and did the same.

I pulled the belt and opened her robe, pushing it off her shoulders so she was completely naked. I pulled my nightie over my head baring myself to her.

She tentatively reached out to touch my tits. I held her hand and palmed my nipples hard.

"Suck on them love," I whispered, encouraging her.

She wrapped her hands around my tit and licked the nipple. Her tongue flicked back and forth across the nipple, and I moaned. That emboldened her and she took it into her mouth. So hot and wet. I wove my fingers through her silken hair and when I did the scent of jasmine drifted up. I love masculine, but I was discovering I also loved feminine just as well.

I stood up and led her to the bed, kneeling astride her. My blonde hair cascaded around us as we kissed. Tongues playing in each other's mouths.

My pendulous breasts swayed beneath me, and she cupped one in each hand. They easily overflowed but she had me moaning with her manipulations. Her mouth was sweet and hot, and the jasmine still drifted around us. It was intoxicating and added to the sexuality of us both.

I kissed down her neck to her breasts.

I was fascinated with those pink gumdrop nipples and loved each one until she was arching off the bed, moaning.

I kissed down her body and nuzzled her sweet belly. She moaned louder the lower I got. I spread her creamy thighs. Knowing my Dad had pounded her with his big fat cock made it even more exciting for me. I could see his black curly balls slamming into her fiery red cunt. His dark skin against her white.

How he wanted to mark her body as his but couldn't. How he wanted to leave his nipping bruises on her, making her his, but couldn't'.

She was delicate as a flower and should be treated as such.

I rubbed my thumbs up and down her swollen lips. She moaned. Her inner lips were dark pink, and wet, so wet. She was wet like this for me, I thought.

I buried my mouth between her lips and licked and sucked her flavor. She jerked, arched, and began rocking off the bed. I held her hips so I could tease her clit with my tongue.

"Oh my god, Caprice... That feels so good... I love what you're doing to me," she moaned, her head rolling from side to side on her pillow in the rhythm I worked her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh I'm cumming," she shouted.

She arched off the bed. I hung onto her hips and kept working her clit, making her cum again and again, keeping her higher.

I finally crawled up and stretched out next to her, against her. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed.

"I should... You... "

"I'm fine. This was for you, Sunny."

"Next time I want to taste you," she said, and I smiled.

~~

From then on, our relationship changed. We became more intimate, with lingering touches, stolen kisses, and knowing looks.

"All I want is you," Sunny said one morning at the breakfast table.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just not aroused by men."

The consequences of that admission were overwhelming.

"You mean you're not intimate with Dad anymore?" She nodded and I knew this shift in relationships was something to think about.

Christos...

Sunny never knew but I came home from work in the middle of the day. Caprice was gone for work. Our shower was running, and I ran up the stairs hoping to join her.

As I got closer, I could hear giggles and breathy little gasps. Our shower is glass-enclosed but I had an angle that I could watch .

Sunny was in the shower with another girl. Her age and build. They were kissing and running soapy slick hands over each other.

My cock engorged so quickly that it almost hurt. There was no way I was not going to watch while I stroked my cock. My wife with another woman. That was a fucking big turn-on.

Their breasts were mashed together, the water streaming over their bodies. Pussies were grinding together.

Suddenly Sunny turned and I ducked. When I looked again, she was strapping on a cock.

She stroked that cock and murmured hot words. Telling her how she was going to fuck her. Hard and deep. The girl dropped to her knees and started sucking the rubber cock.

Seeing my wife with that big pink cock sticking out in front of her drove me wild. She pulled the other woman up and she leaned against the wall. Sunny moved in behind her sliding the cock into her pussy.

They both moaned and Sunny started to fuck her hard and fast. The woman bucked back riding it. Sunny cried out first. There must have been a part of that that rubbed her clit. The woman followed.

I shot a load into the towel hanging on the door and took one last look before I left.

Caprice...

"I love looking at you," she said softly.

After he left for work, we would be nude around the house. She was changing jobs and had some time off before she began her new one.

My nipples hardened under her gaze. I picked up some honey that had dripped onto my plate and circled both nipples with it.

She knelt in front of me sucking and licking the honey, carefully squeezing my tits. She pulled my hips forward and spread my thighs.

She picked up more of the honey and stroked it up and down my slit. I hissed at the sensation. She watched me as she flicked my clit, then leaned in to nibble my pouty pussy lips and lick the honey off. She knew how to make me cum and keep me on the edge begging for more.

Sunny had found herself and unfortunately, it didn't include her husband. Or me much longer.

~~

It had been over six weeks since Dad and I were intimate. I knew he was getting no satisfaction at all now and could tell because he was taking more chances when she was around.

One night after getting in late from a date I was in the shower when I saw the door open and close. Dad stepped in, naked and aroused. His cock stood out in front of him, throbbing with each beat of his heart. The veins bulged and the head was red and angry.

I dropped to my knees under the water and took him into my mouth. His groan was the sound of pleasure as well as relief. It didn't take long until he was shouting and shooting his load into my mouth.

He pulled me up against him. "You don't' know how much I needed that, baby," he said, kissing me. It quickly turned hot and passionate.

I couldn't give Sunny away, so I said, "For the middle of the night, you seemed pretty hot."

He was nuzzling my neck and squeezing my ass cheeks in his hands grinding me against him.

"I don't know what's wrong, but she doesn't seem to want me anymore. And I'm not going to push myself on her."

I felt the burn of his bite on my upper chest and moaned. "I'm so sorry Daddy. Do you know why?"

"I wondered if she had another man," he gritted.

"I can't imagine she'd do that!"

He squeezed me hard, and my breasts crushed against his chest. I slid my thigh up his, which opened my pussy. His cock head radared in and was poking around. He groaned and pushed.

"We can't," I said. Even though I wanted him inside me more than I could say, it wasn't right yet. I needed to think of a solution to this. "She would only give us permission to fuck if we were going to make a baby."

"I know I know," he ground out. "I need you so badly, Caprice. I want you."

He pushed more and the head of his cock pushed in. I wanted to slide down on that shaft so badly I was shaking but thinking of her sweet body I knew I couldn't. Not yet.

"Daddy, you want me to suck you again?"

He shook his head, reached over, and turned the water off. He toweled us both off and led me to the bed. I was afraid to lie with him because I knew we couldn't stop ourselves.

We were face to face and he began loving on my breasts. Little stinging nips, biting bruises, hard sucking nipples, biting and pulling.

I arched into him, needing more. He pushed his hand between my legs and quickly brought me to orgasm, increasing the pain with my orgasm. I could barely catch my breath coming down.

"Lift your leg..." He slid his cock between my pussy lips, and I squeezed it. "Feel like a fucking teenager. I need to be inside you. I want to be inside you," he grumbled, stroking through. I squeezed his ass and dug my fingernails in. "Oh yeahhhhh," he moaned.

"Soon Daddy, soon. We'll figure something out," I promised. "I love having you naked against me like this. Your body is so hard, and the abrasion of your hair is so arousing. I'm so hot for you."

We slammed against each other, moaning until we came together.

He moved down and took my nipple in his mouth while he lay in my arms. I fell asleep with his mouth on me. When I woke, he was gone.

~~

Christos...

One of my employees invited me to dinner. I didn't want to go, but I tried to respect my employees.

He had a nicely appointed ranch a stunning wife and an even more exquisite daughter. During dinner, I discovered his wife had been a model and his daughter currently did some video modeling.

His wife and daughter cleaned the table after dinner, and I could not help but notice that his daughter had a knockout figure. At least thirty-six D bust, small waist, and well-rounded hips and ass. I looked away when I felt my cock stirring.

We moved onto the patio for drinks. His daughter, around Caprice's age, sat next to him, quite close. His wife seemed to pay no attention to their proximity or the fact he put his arm around her daughter. Or that her daughter leaned into her Dad most intimately.

Eventually, his wife excused herself saying she had an early assignment and needed her sleep. I sincerely enjoyed her and indicated what a nice dinner and evening it had been.

They wondered if I wanted to see some of her videos and I of course agreed. She would look even more appealing in anything she would wear.

The basement was almost identical to the floor upstairs. Kitchen, dining, living, bath, and bedrooms. A full apartment that I assumed was his daughter's area.

We relaxed on a large sectional in front of a television screen that filled the wall. His daughter sat between his legs, and I began to get the picture. It was another daddy-daughter thing, and I suspected my two employees had been talking.

"Maybe next time you'd like to bring your daughter?" she asked, and I nodded. Possibly.

The screen lit up the room and this amazing girl was dancing naked. My breath hitched at her seductiveness on screen. It would be hard for a man to turn down something like that even if it was his daughter.

I leaned back, my legs stretched out in front of me on the sectional. My cock created an obvious growing mountain on my lap, and I instinctively squeezed my aching cock.

The next scene showed her magnificent Mom on satin sheets just as naked as her daughter. He joined her on the bed, and they began to make out like teenagers. It was unbelievably arousing as I found myself getting more and more turned on right along with them.

Just when I thought they would move to fucking, their daughter joined them on the bed. Mom and daughter kissed passionately, their soft tits mashed together, thighs between each other's legs.

He stroked their bodies inflaming them further. Suddenly her daughter turned away from her Mom to her Dad and they continued the hot make-out session. A glance at his wife's face showed relief. Relief that she did not have to finish it off with her husband. Oddly enough was relief with a little boredom.