Caprice: Permission to Fuck Dad! 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My wife isn't interested in sex anymore. At least not with me," he shrugged. "Several years ago, she stopped having sex with me. I was out of my mind with need as I'm sure you can understand." I did and nodded.

"One night my wife wasn't in bed, and I assumed she was watching television or still cleaning the house from our daughter's eighteenth birthday. I went to sleep."

He cleared his throat looking away in remembrance. "My wife slipped into bed with me in the middle of the night. I slept naked but she normally didn't but this time when she moved against me, she was also naked."

"I had been in a deep sleep and only half awake when my wife began to kiss me and climbed on top of me, her soft thighs on each side. It was so erotic it was like a dream. She rubbed the head of my cock on her wet pussy, then lowered herself, grinding down when she took it all."

"She began to ride my cock; her tight cunt milked it. It had been so long since we fucked like that, I just wanted to let her enjoy herself. She positioned so my cock rubbed her clit and her cunt clamped on my cock rhythmically over and over as she came."

"I don't think I ever opened my eyes. If it was a dream, it was the best fuck I'd ever had. I couldn't wait anymore. I grabbed her hips, held her down on my cock, and exploded inside her. I nearly brought the walls down with my shouting."

"She collapsed on my chest, and I held her to me, kissing her head. It was only then I realized it wasn't my wife that just fucked me to oblivion, but my daughter."

I almost came in my pants during his story. Looking up to see his daughter, now naked, dancing on the pole that was in the corner, I couldn't help myself. I reached in my pants and with a few strokes, I was cumming while watching his daughter baring it all to me.

"My Mom told me to fuck my Dad. She was bored with sex. That I should get in bed with my Dad in the middle of the night and fuck him, so he'd leave her alone."

"Did she ask if you wanted to?" I asked.

"No, she just told me to fuck him. That he'd get hard for his daughter and want her riding him. He did. As soon as he discovered it was me and not her, he just fucked, he got hard again and did me doggie. He ate me all night until he got hard again." She stopped and smiled at the memory.

"We showered together in the morning and ate breakfast naked. He fucked me over the table while she was in the next room. So, she heard my screams when he made me cum. She heard him shout when he came." She smiled again at that memory.

Her words were shocking but aroused me again. It also made me wonder what it would take to turn his wife's made-for-fucking body on.

"So, there is a way a dad and daughter can fuck while his wife is in the house," he said laughing.

Caprice...

One morning Sunny came down to breakfast and announced she had changed her mind, she wanted us all to have a baby. She also said that she wanted to be present, even interacting with us.

I saw the look of trepidation on his face but knew she would have nothing to do with him. What he would discover is why his wife no longer wanted him.

"Okay. Would you like me to start tracking my cycles so we can schedule times?"

She shook her head. "No, we know that always doesn't mean anything. Can we just keep it casual?"

"Sure, I'm good with that. Dad?" So far, he'd sat there and said nothing.

"Yeah, I'm good with that as well."

She picked up her case and said, "I'll be working late tonight." And she was gone.

"Wonder what that was all about," he said.

"I don't know," I replied, smiling at him over the rim of my coffee cup.

"You know what this means, right?"

"I do. But I don't think she meant start without her?"

"Fuck."

I laughed.

Christos...

I have to admit, getting permission from your wife to fuck another woman was a rare thing indeed. But add to that it would be your daughter, and that was considerably different.

I never even admitted to myself how much I wanted to fuck her. I fantasized that since she turned eighteen, but always made excuses to myself.

But down and fucking dirty I wanted.

The day after an office party I had at my house an employee stopped by my office to thank me. He was divorced and had attended with his daughter, around the same age as Caprice.

She was quite beautiful and paid special attention to her Dad. In fact, they were almost like a couple, and I caught a few touches that seemed to be more intimate than father and daughter.

He commented on how beautiful Caprice was and how lucky we were to have them. I hadn't remarried yet and he shared how wonderful it was to have her in the house since his divorce and how he hoped my daughter was as close to me as his was to him.

We both knew what he meant, and I can't say I was disgusted by his relationship with his daughter, and in fact, I found it titillating. Should I be aroused by an incestuous relationship? Probably not.

But Caprice had crept into my mind and imagination for a while now.

I closed my office door, and he detailed their relationship. I sat behind my desk fully aroused and imagining Caprice and myself in each scenario he described.

He had been the one to pursue his daughter. He said she was resistant at first, but he seduced her. That was something I didn't think I would be comfortable with. If Caprice wasn't interested, I wouldn't force it. That's not me.

But it was arousing as hell to hear him tell it. He would get in the shower with her and just wash her with his slick soapy hands. He knew what to do to bring her pleasure and she began to enjoy it.

She began to creep into his bed at night, and he would just hold her, not push. She began to enjoy being in his arms. He slept naked but she wore pajamas. She was twenty-one but not experienced.

One night she slipped between the sheets naked. He said she rested her head on his shoulder, his arm around her. She put her leg over his, so his thigh was against her pussy. As they watched television, she toyed with his chest hair and stroked her soft hand down his chest to his stomach.

He pressed his thigh into her, and she ground into it. Her hand moved lower until it brushed his nest of hair at the base of his cock.

He slid his hand up and down her side, brushing the side of her breast each time. He said she had the sweetest little whimpers.

She gripped his cock in her hand and thumbed the precum on the head. He moaned and she half rolled onto him.

He grabbed her ass and pulled her on top of him. His cock slipped between her legs. He told her he wanted to be inside her. He had to be inside her. Now. He pulled her legs to either side of him and rocked up, slipping his cock into her until he hit her barrier. One hard thrust broke through.

She cried out and he stopped until she adjusted to his cock. His cock rubbed her clit as he drove up into her. She came on his cock, her pussy gripping him and milking his balls.

He said filling her with the seed he made her with was the most exciting thing in his life.

Yes.

~~

Caprice...

I went into the hall closet to get an extra blanket to put on my bed and found some bags from a local lingerie shop. At first, I thought Dad may have bought something for Sunny, but after peeking through all the bags, I was sure not. These were all sweet and girly bras, panties, and nightwear. Dad would buy the most drop-dead sexy lingerie in the store. These were for her... Or for a new friend maybe, I thought. Hmmm.

~~

Sunny was at the office late nearly every night. I was in my room when I heard him come in and the shower running.

I was so quiet that I did startle him when I stepped in with him. The glass enclosure was oversized with a wall of sprayers that did things I didn't' know. His back was to me, but I saw his profile before stepping in and he was hard.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind and rubbed my tits on his back.

"Ohhhh this is a nice surprise. Veryyyyy nice. I was just thinking about you."

I splayed my hands on him, rubbing his chest, down to his stomach, and then his cock. He moaned and wrapped my hand around his aching shaft and squeezed.

"You need this," I said, stroking his cock with one hand and playing with his soapy slick balls with the other.

"I love how you play with them. Women are afraid to touch them."

I squeezed and stroked and danced his balls on my fingertips. He put his hands flat on the wall and let me take care of him. I pushed fingers into his body between his balls and he groaned louder. I stroked from the base of his balls back to his ass, and back again.

"Fuck baby, where'd you learn to do that," he hissed.

As I moved my nipples rubbed his back, the abrasion was driving me crazy. I was ready for him to work his magic on my tits.

Suddenly I felt soft hands on my tits at the same time a soft body pressed into me.

"Sunny!" I said just as Dad grunted and shouted out his orgasm.

I turned my head, and she nipped my earlobe and breathed in my ear. "This was a sexy scene I walked into."

"I'm glad you did," I told her sincerely. Thinking no more sneaking around. I realized I loved her and didn't want to hurt her.

Dad turned to see us in each other's arms kissing deeply. Our tits were mashed together, blonde pussy rubbing a fiery red pussy.

"I guess you two have gotten to know each other," he said, letting the water run over his face while he tried to make sense of it.

"I'm sorry darling," she said to him. "It had nothing to do with you. You're a very sexy man and have taken good care of me. I just discovered I like women better."

He looked at me and I shrugged. "I love both men and women." I saw the look of relief in his eyes.

"So, this means Caprice will be the creamy center?"

We both laughed and Sunny said, "That works for me!"

"So shall we get started," he said to me, and I nodded. My cunt gushed thinking about what was to come.

We all toweled off and headed for bed. His cock was throbbing. It was going to be difficult to include Sunny when all I wanted was Dad's cock inside me. I decided to start with her and then move to him. Our time would be unlimited then.

I knelt astride her and dropped my tit into her mouth. She moaned and squeezed both my tits together while working on my nipples. I moved down and ate her gumdrop nipples until she tossed on the bed, then I worked lower until I got to her blazing cunt. She opened wide and was wet for me. He moaned along with her while I licked and ate her to orgasm.

"You both are driving me crazy. My balls are aching and ready to burst."

I kissed her lovingly and moved over to him. I kissed him and he groaned at the scent of his wife on my lips. In my mouth. I moved astride him, and we locked eyes.

I held his cock and slowly, oh so slowly, slid down that thick pole. I threw my head back at the feel of it stretching my cunt wall. I could feel every thick ropy vein. The big head and ever bigger ridge rubbing my cunt walls. I sat up and ground down until he was deep inside me.

"Oh Daddy, I can't believe how good you feel inside me. Like you were made for me!"

His fingers dug into my hips as he pushed up, grinding deeper. I began to slide up and down his cock, my cunt tight around his fat shaft.

I began to move faster, and my tits started bouncing. He watched, his eyes glassy, and I knew what he was thinking. It was like Mom was fucking him. I'm sure my tits looked just like hers when they fucked.

"Oh god fuck me baby," he growled, lurching up off the bed like a bucking bronco.

I was riding him fast and hard. Our first joining. Dad and daughter joined together like no other way. We were locked together. I leaned over with my hands on his shoulders. He watched my tits jerk and sway. He pounded into me from below and suddenly rolled.

I was underneath him and my legs wrapped around his ass. He drove deep and hard.

His fat balls smacked my ass every thrust.

He dropped to his elbows; his face buried in my neck. His breath hard and rasping in my ear. I dug my nails into his ass, into his back, and he growled with pleasure.

"Oh god," he murmured in my ear. "This is the best... Ever... Your cunt is so tight on my cock... Milking all the cum out of my balls... I'm going to fill you up baby."

The change in me was profound. And I could feel it in him too. I could see it in his eyes.

His heat sent me over the edge too. He locked hard into me, and our groans and shouts echoed around the room.

I was tight against him, in his arms, my thigh between his. I couldn't get close enough.

~~

Christos...

My wife had a best friend when we got married. She was her maid of honor. They were close and she often went out with us. She had small breasts and her figure was straight, almost male. I wondered at first if she was a lesbian. Which would have been okay with me.

I knew the truth when one day we had a cookout. We were drinking heavily, and my wife needed something from the store and was the one that was least drunk, so she went.

We were out at the pool clowning around and somehow, she fell on my lap. She began to squirm and wiggle to get up and my cock let her know how much he liked her ass.

She moved and looked down to see my cock pushing up out of the waistband of my shorts. She took another gulp of her drink, dropped to her knees in front of me, pulled my shorts down, and sucked my cock right into her mouth.

I grunted loud with the sensation of her hot mouth and the ice cube. What a fucking blow job that was. She was a master cocksucker and drained my balls in minutes.

She stood up, wiped her mouth, and went and jumped into the pool.

That was the first and last time we were intimate.

Caprice...

We no longer needed her permission, and she didn't care if she was around or not. We could keep trying to make their baby when we wanted.

Several times I caught her talking softly to someone on the phone. When I checked, the lingerie was gone from the hall closet. So many late nights at the office. Sunny had a lover.

~~

"So, I have to keep filling you with my seed until we make a baby," he said waggling his eyebrows. He was like a different person. Relaxed and fun.

"The same seed you made me with."

"You think I don't think of that every time I flood you? Every. Single. Time." He looked at me for a moment. "Do you feel how perfectly we fit together? How we seem to know what each other likes? What makes each of us moan and cum hardest? It's like we were made for each other."

"Yes, I agree. We are perfect for each other."

"You know what I want though. I want to wake up next to you in the morning. I want to watch you sleep. I want us to watch the sun come up while I'm inside you."

"She will be starting to travel more in this job, so it may happen."

Dad is a virile man and needs sex at least once a day. If the circumstances were different, I would be available to him every time he wanted me, but I am still not comfortable having sex with him when Sunny is in the house. She does not take part and is not interested but I still do not feel comfortable with her around. I am hoping she will start to travel for work soon.

~~

I worked in my room until late morning and came downstairs for a sandwich. I heard the radio on by the pool and saw Dad's sandals.

"Mmmm, if I'd have known this was waiting for me, I'd have been down sooner," I said, letting my clothes drop to the ground.

His dark skin glistened with suntan oil and the tropical scent filled my nostrils. Fat balls covered with black curls rested on top of his thighs. As I watched his beer can cock went from nested on those balls, to turgid right before my eyes.

"I knew you were working and would be down when you could. I need you so bad, baby. You make me ache for you."

I couldn't see his eyes behind dark glasses, but I knew he was looking at me. My nipples hardened and my pussy gushed.

"I'm glad we made this pool area private. Just one of the many places we can fuck." I smiled.

I straddled the chaise and lowered my body onto his hot slick skin. We both moaned. He held my ass while I pushed up just enough to allow my rock-hard nipples to rub his black-furred chest.

"Mmmmm."

"Indeed. Who knew slip and slide could be so much fun," he said as I squirmed on his slickness.

His cock was trapped between our bodies and the hot hard throb felt so good. My pussy ached to be filled by my Dad.

I pushed up and slid down letting his cock drive into me in one move.

"Oh god baby," he moaned.

I dropped my legs to each side of the chair, and he pushed up deeper into me. We kissed while I rode his cock. My tits bounced on his chest, my nipples hard and aching from the abrasion.

"I love when you fuck me, Daddy," I whispered, and his cock jerked in my tight tunnel. "Mmm, you like me talking like that don't you," I teased.

"You're a minx my beautiful sexy daughter." His tongue searched my mouth, and I nipped his lip, tugging.

"Those big fat balls are full for me aren't they, Daddy?" I growled in his ear and nipped his earlobe. "You want to fill me up with all your seed don't you."

"I do. Do you know how hard I cum when I'm shooting deep inside you? The same seed I made you with I'm filling you with. It's amazing how we fit so perfectly. I can't get over it. I made you for me."

Those words. His words made me cum the hardest I've ever cum. My cunt spasmed and milked his cock and he filled me with his hot seed.

I collapsed on top of him. Into his arms.

"We're getting this baby-making thing down I think," he chuckled.

I was wondering when that would come up. I knew there was no baby and I would start my period in a few days.

"Yes. Practicing sure is fun hmmm," I said, avoiding any specifics. He did not follow up, so it was left at that.

~~

I always knew Dad was a virile man. He was handsome and lusty. I've watched his attraction to women, and vice versa through the years. His charm and sensuality would envelop any woman. Any age, size, or shape. He loved women and they loved him.

I had never put much thought into it, but now that I was less of his daughter and more of his lover, I had a different view.

Mom was sick for several years but needed home care when I turned eighteen. Dad took the bedroom next to mine, which was in another wing of the house from their master bedroom.

I would hear him cumming every evening after we had dinner and had gone our separate ways. I learned just what a sexual man he was. I came home from classes one afternoon and his door was ajar.

I found his collection of pornography in the way of magazines, books, and movies. I found his proclivity for big breasts and shapely women. Not unlike the woman he married. I got my thirty-four D tits from my Mom as well as my rounded hips and ass. On weekends he would occasionally go into his room in the afternoon to arouse himself.

One day I put on a tiny thong bikini bottom and top that barely covered my nipples and sunbathed on my balcony. A balcony that was shared with the next room. His.