Captain Blake on Slave Planet X Ch. 02

Story Info
Blake debates the slaver, and witnesses his power.
8.3k words
4.49
7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time on Slave Planet X, Captain Christen Blake was introduced to the world of sex and slavery millions of light years away. Today, you can expect yet more depraved acts.

This Story sat on an old hard drive for many years. I may continue it. Please read the first part first if you are interested.

The following story contains gangbang, futa, catgirl maids, anal, reluctance, political philosophy, and slavery. All characters are over 18.

"Good Morning." Blake twitched at the Master Verres's words. the dining area was well lit by the morning sun. He was trying to speak her language again, and did it startlingly well. "Sleep well?" He asked in his own language, her translator filling in faster than the night before, adapting to the language quickly.

"Yes." Blake nodded. "Where is Isabella?"

"She had duties to attend to early in the morning. I am sorry for the annoyance." Verres had on a similar beige suit as before, his dark hair shone in the morning sun through the windows. "Breakfast is served."

"I already ate." Blake grunted. She had one of her combat rations, paranoid that her actions the previous night might have been due to some drug. If the man was insulted, he did not show it.

"In that case, I have work to attend to. Would you mind accompanying me?" He asked. "I have been speaking with your," He paused. He said another word in her language, "Superior officer." then in his own language, "Though the doorway." She nodded in understanding and he continued, "He desired that you learn more about daily life here, I believe. In return I asked for your protection for the day, as I understand that you are armed."

She nodded again, hand on her blaster. The other went to her communicator. Sure enough she saw a message relating the same plan. She winced. She had hoped to say goodbye to Isabella and leave before she had to experience any more strangeness from this planet. However, orders were orders, and this was her ticket to promotion.

They traveled by Carriage for several hours across mountainside roads. It was beautiful, even Blake had to admit. She had only ever experienced scenes like this from recordings before. This planet was very much like primitive earth. She, and his driver, seemed to be Verres's only companions.

"I have learned some more about your home." Master Verres's struck up a conversation. "But specifics still elude me. Would you mind if I asked you more questions? I am very curious."

"Only if I can ask you as well." Blake said it more as a challenge on instinct, but the arrangement seemed fine to the well dressed man.

"Excellent!" He smiled with excitement. "Tell me, why are you here?"

"To study your world." She replied.

"And obtain wealth from it." Verres finished her statement. She didn't argue. "Well, you will find me complacent. In fact, you will find that I will willingly grant what I can in exchange for what you can offer. Too often does one side take everything with superior arms. I am more than willing to exchange wealth on whatever terms are agreeable as opposed to becoming a mere bump in the road to your Master. That would simply be impractical."

"That seems-" Blake stopped herself.

"What?"

"Unexpected." Blake continued, trying to be diplomatic.

"How so?"

"I thought you were more-" she looked for the right word, "Assertive." She chose her word carefully and hoped the meaning came through.

"Captain." He smiled and explained as if she were a child, "Pride is most unbecoming of a Master, and is often deadly. I could explain more, but I feel that today will teach you the lesson better than my words through your machine ever could." She grit her teeth. "Something troubles you?"

"It sounds like you advocate cowardice is all. And think yourself better than me."

"Quite the contrary. To go against ones own fear of powerlessness is a very brave act. And I am well aware that your master, your nation, and even yourself right now are better armed than I. If you wanted, you could kill me now. You are better than me at the moment."

Hearing him say that made her grin, but not smile fully. It was an answer that she had wanted, and he knew just what to say to pacify her. She didn't like how he avoided conflict so easily. He still acted like he had power and control. He still had that annoying confidence.

"What is your weaponry like?" Blake asked.

"Riflemen, lancers, and cavalry." He said simply. "They rule the battlefield at present. I hear that these arms are paltry compared to yours. You have guns that shoot light capable of stunning a man, or melting through his armor, and only need to be reloaded every one thousand shots. You alone could take on an army, and I haven't begun to learn of your armor."

"You've learned a lot very quickly." Blake said suspiciously.

"My turn, and I will switch to a less morbid topic." Verres pondered before asking, "How does your culture breed?"

"Excuse me?" Blake wondered in the translator had malfunctioned.

"Breed. Produce the next generation." Verres explained.

"I don't suppose it's much different from you." Blake offered. "Unless biology has changed?"

"Here, we offer the most promising stock more chances to breed." He explained. "Those that are less promising are given less opportunities. Those with illnesses are especially unlikely. However, we are always in need of more people, so exceptions can be made. This world is full of work, and not enough slaves to perform it. I hear however your people are not the same. Your planets are full of people, and you are running out of resources. You yourself, I have been informed, have never been bred." She tightened her grip on the hand rest. "I'm sorry if what I said offended you." He continued. "But you must understand my curiosity. Your world seems very different than mine."

"So it seems." She agreed.

"So, to my question, how do your people breed?"

She thought about the question before answering, "When we want to." She said. "If we see someone we like, and we want to start a family with them, we can. We don't have to." She added, solemnly, "And, if we don't have other responsibilites."

"What if the other party is relacriant?" He asked.

"It must be consensual." She added.

His brow narrowed. "I'm sorry. There is no word for what you said. Could you elaborate?"

"Both parties must agree." She said. "Of their own free will."

"Ah." He seemed to understand. He still looked puzzled, "Then, you must be riddled with genetic illness." he said. "So that is why-" he stopped himself.

"Why what?" She asked.

"We have some technology." he said elusively, "That you do not. It would benefit you greatly."

"I don't suppose you would like to tell me?"

"Well, I suppose it is your turn." He agreed. "Genetic Alteration." He explained. "It is an expensive process. It is usually reserved for masters, though, some like myself use it to enhance the health of their slaves as well." he suddenly looked to her with astonishment. "Wait, if you don't have this technology," He pondered, "You," he scratched his chin. "You poor, strange souls. This explains so much."

She scowled at him. She didn't like these games. She willed him to tell her. "You age." He said the word slowly, like it was a word he rarely used.

"You don't?" She asked.

"Biological immortality was one of the first alterations made." He explained. "Not only are you all genetically ill, but you must only live," he thought aloud, "One hundred years at most?" He measured her, "My word, you must be no older than forty-"

"No where close to that!" She interrupted. "Anyway, what does it matter? How old are you?"

"Four hundred." he explained. "And three months. If that matters."

She laughed. "Right."

"Isabella is well over a hundred herself." He explained.

"That can't be." She shook her head. "That's impossible." She tried to think of a counter argument, "Why wouldn't you be overpopulated?" She asked.

The topic was a dark one, if she read his expression correctly, "War." he said simply. "So far, you have seen the most beautiful aspects of this planet. But it is a small part. Many masters will isolate themselves in such parts. They often forget about the world around them. After eons of playing games and drinking they are surprised when some other, more ambitious master takes everything they own. If they are unlucky, or unintelligent, it can be quite bloody." he shook his head and smiled out the window, "But Chelsea was always a smart master." He said, thoughtful, "We will see if she and her daughter are some of the smart ones today."

Blake felt her blood run cold. "So, you are one of these ambitious masters?"

"Indeed." He did not attempt to moderate the claim. "And Chelsea has been inattentive. She has let her daughter have free reign, but her daughter is useless as a master. Today, I will be seizing her lands, slaves, and holdings." He looked to Blake. "You don't seem happy about that."

"So, this is normal business for you?"

"Recently, yes." He explained. "There are other masters gaining more power in the area. If I am not large enough to fend them off, they will amalgamate me as well."

"So, you will be fighting them? In open war?"

"If they bring it upon me." he nodded. "Or if I feel like they might."

She wondered how many lives she could save by killing him here. She sighed. None, probably. The whole situation seemed out of control.

"So how is this going to go?" she looked master Verres up and down. "You are not armed. "

"Quite the contrary." he revealed a scroll from his chest pocket. "This is all I will need."

"So you have a plan." Blake growled. "What will you need from me?"

"As I said, you can guard me. Though, I doubt I will need it. It always feels comforting." The carriage stopped she looked out and saw a large mansion estate. "And we are here." The driver held open the door to allow Blake through. She went first and Master Verres left next. He then led the way, "Follow me please. No need to speak, just look intimidating." he gave her a once over, "Perfect."

She scowled at the joke as he continued. He reached the doors and she noticed they were opened before they even arrived. Maids in very short dresses let them in. They looked delighted to see him. "Master Verres!" said one of them.

The other added, "Welcome back!"

Blake noticed suddenly something else about them. Whipping back and forth, the twin maids had tails. Above their headdresses were ears of a cat she would have thought they were fake if they had human ears where they should, or if they did not twitch with excitement.

"Felicia, Fink, good to see you again as always. Is Mistress Chelsea at home? Or perhaps Mistress Sabrina?"

"Oh! Yes!" Felicia purred, her hair and ears were white, "Up the stairs in her office, Sabrina is-" She stopped herself and looked away with a frown.

Fink continued, "Punishing Ferris." Fink finished. the only difference between the two was a sense of nervousness from Felicia, and a sense of empathy from Fink, as if Fink were the older sister. "She was naughty."

"I see." he showed the scroll, "I have come about this." Both the cat girl maids widened their eyes with excitement, their tails flicking back and forth. "Please, keep it quiet for now, though, after I tell Sabrina, you are free to begin informing the rest of the slaves." he put a finger to his lips. They both nodded. "And Chelsea?"

"Outside, in the garden." Fink said.

"She's making the servants-" Felicia stopped.

"Fight." Fink said. "And hurt each other. She likes to do that."

"So I have heard." He motioned to Blake. "Come along now." he led the way up the stairs. The two servants darted away down opposite corridors.

Blake said nothing. She just followed along until she heard "Hmph! Hmph!" It was a rude sounding groan. The door they were headed to was open.

"Who is there?" it was the voice of a woman grunting. "I told you if you interrupted me you would be next!" She said it smooth and dangerous. Blake shivered. She never wanted a woman to talk to her like that again. She nearly skipped a step in fear.

"Hello, It is I, Master Verres." Master Verres turned the corner and introduced himself. Blake followed. "Oh, my apologize, you are busy aren't you? I am sorry but this is frankly an urgent matter."

Blake felt her hair stand on end. Inside the room was something she had never seen before. Bent over the desk was what must have been a third triplet to the other two cat girls. Ramming into her from behind was a young woman, thrusting and sweating. She was wearing a suit and jacket much like Verres, but it was of a darker and more velvet texture and color. her long hair was brown and she was covered in a thin glaze of sweat. she had a cigar in one hand and clapped her slaves ass with the other. She slowed down but did not stop. "Ah! Verres!" She said, "Please, I can't stop punishing her now! She is scheduled for another five minutes!" She held down the smaller creatures back and as she fucked into her slave Blake realized that it was not a strap on or a toy. It was a cock. The Mistress had quite a large cock attached to her.

"Then I will be quick." Verres drew out the scroll, walked a few paces in, and placed it on the desk a foot or so in front of the drooling cat girl. "I will wait for you to finish." he said, taking a pipe from his pocket and lighting it as he took a few steps away.

"You hear that? Because Verres is so kind, I will give your ass just a little bit of mercy and come inside you a little early." She pounded, "Sweet, sweet, mercy!" She groaned, "Oh! But you have to beg for it!"

"Please! Please mistress!" The punished slave whimpered, "Come in my ass! I'm such a bad girl!" Blake saw Ferris tremble and whine. Her mistress went cross eyed and slowed her thrusts with a moan. Sabrina had come inside. She saw white goop drip from Ferris's legs as she shuddered and whimpered. After fucking her slave for another minute more she pulled out and wiped herself on a nearby towel. Her slave was overflowing. "Clean all this up slut." she took a deep inhale from her cigar.

"Yes mistress." The Maid stood up on shaky legs.

"Clean yourself first. You are shitting come all over the carpet. That carpet is worth more than the lives of all your sisters." she blew out smoke with a long, relaxed, powerful breath.

"Yes mistress!" She made a move to leave, holding her ass tight.

"Before that." Verres interrupted. Sabrina seemed very surprised. Ferris did as well. "Could you please read that letter? In concerns this slave here as well."

"If I must." Sabrina pulled up her pants and tightened them before sitting at her desk and opening the scroll. She read. And she read. Her eyes went lower on the page and face became dour. "What is this?" She asked in a low tone, confused. she left her cigar on the table, needing both hands to hold the paper to her face.

"The signatures of one thousand slaves. In their own handwriting." Verres explained.

"Impossible! These are my slaves! That is almost all of them!" She looked up at Ferris with a moment of anger. She must have seen her signature. Ferris flinched, holding her ass in fear. Then Sabrina looked at Verres and her rage dissolved into sudden surprise and fear. "You, You collected these?"

"No. They were sent to me." He said. "These are the names of every slave that would rather belong to me, than you."

Sabrina's fingers were shaking. Verres waited. Blake felt awkward in the silence. Then Sabrina, almost in tears, put the paper down on the table, stood, and walked around it. She stood in front of Verres. Then she knelt in front of him. "I swear myself and everything I own to you." Blake gulped. She bowed so deep her forehead touched the ground. "Let me be of use to you. I have many skills-"

"Like what?" Verres asked with a scoff.

"I can play music!" he said desperately. "And dance! And sing! And," she took a breath to stop herself from panicking. Blake had never seen anyone so submissive in her life she knelt up, her hands together, as if praying, "Management. I can manage-"

Verres slapped Sabrina across the face so hard that Blake blinked and winced. Sabrina slumped to the floor. "Liar." He growled. "Your management is what got you here."

Sabrina cried, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she desperately looked to Ferris, "Tell him! Tell him I was a good mistress!"

Ferris was silent and looked down and away. She inched closer to Verres. Sabrina was wide eyed and desperate. "I, I'm willing to be devoted." She said. "To serve you."

"That is the minimum requirement for a slave." Verres yawned. "And usually enough. but you? You are a liability. Even if you are loyal, the moral of the slaves would be much improved if i let them kill you."

"I am rare!" She pulled out her cock, "This was expensive! I can-"

Verres rolled his eyes, "I have many slaves with your type of modification. They are better trained as well. It is honestly a downside at this point."

"My mother is a military strategist!" She said hopefully. "She can be useful to you!"

"That is true." Verres said. "I was planning on keeping her. She is canny." He looked down with curiosity, "But why should I keep you?"

She wailed, "Wahhh!" Sabrina bowed her head. "Please! Please find a use for me!" She begged.

"What arrogance." He sneered. "You know you are useless, and yet you beg me to let you be a leech on me?" She was trembling and crying. Blake almost wanted to comfort her. Sabrina did seem to be a terrible person however. Verre's sighed. "Perhaps your mother has some good ideas. Until then," He turned to Ferris, "As your master, I am giving you specific orders."

"Yes Master?" Ferris squeaked.

"I want Sabrina introduced to a life of slavery." He continued. "She will need training. Assuming, of course, I don't throw her to the mercy of you and the other slaves before I leave. That may still happen. Until I decide what to do with her, you will take every punishment she has wrongfully given, and pay it back to her tenfold." He looked around, "Do you have a tool for that?"

"Yes master!" Ferris walked carefully, side to side, to a nearby door and fished out what looked to be a strap on. a barbed, brass cock was riveted to a leather harness. "This is from before her gene splicing." She mumbled, "It hurt lot less actually-"

"Good. You will use that on her." He paused, "What was she punishing you for?"

Ferris admitted, "I begged her to stop having sex with my sisters so much. They were getting sore. She said I was speaking out of turn, and if my pussy was sore, she'd use my ass."

"Start with paying that back then. How long was your punishment?"

"Half an hour." she rubbed her butt.

"That is five hours, if paid back tenfold. I think by then I will have figured out what to do with her. If you get tired of punishing her, you may ask your sisters for assistance. you can take turns." he looked down to Sabrina, "Unless Sabrina thinks this punishment is unjust?"

"Very just!" Sabrina crawled to his feet and kissed his shoes, "Thank you sir! Thank you so much for your mercy!"

He tore his foot away with another sneer, "And teach her the proper way to grovel." He shook his head, "I'll need these re-shined now." He rolled his eyes. "Well Ferris? What are you waiting for?"

"Oh!" Ferris fumbled with the straps. It looked like she had never done this before. Once it was tight on her hips under the skirt she asked, "Master, like this? On the floor?"

"I expect some problem solving from my slaves." he gave a friendly smile. "My orders are thus. Pay it back, and make her feel like a slave. Do not damage her too much of course."

"Right!" She looked down and gave an evil grin. "Mistr-" she stopped and shook her head, "I mean, worthless piece of trash! Get up!" Sabrina sniffed and stood, hugging herself. Ferris looked to Verres, "Am I doing this right?"