Captain Clarence

Story Info
Short - Captain Clarence Sees Stars.
884 words
3.63
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fixture
Fixture
4 Followers

There was a beeping sound coming from the console and, oh did it make Captain Clarence mad. He could not stand the sound of electronics when he was getting action from his number two. The second-in-command was a fit brunette that had a certain way of draining his balls into her mouth that would compete with the best of them. The greatest part was that he did not have to pay extra for this service. Juliana was just that attentive to her Captain and that was the way they both liked it.

Today, she had been on-duty so her uniform was bunched around her fit waist and her perfect breasts were bouncing around his knees. Her communicator had fallen under the desk while sucking him and he realized that his foot might have set it off. Clarence would have normally balked at the idea of others listening in on their adventures but today he was so deep in Juliana's perfect mouth that he could only focus on white knuckling his chair for dear life. The ships AI could listen all it wanted to but unless they directed the call - the connection most likely would not be made.

He said her name a few times while moaning and in return she hummed. The sensation on his shaft of her vocal chords striking this note was almost too much for good ol' Capitan to handle. Just as fast as she began she leapt up while releasing him and grabbed his dick in her right hand. She motioned for him to remove her panties and he quickly obliged while wearing a smirk on his face. He thought to himself that she must love the dumbstruck looks he gave her as he surely did not deserve this kind of attention from the young beauty.

Juliana was a sly one and knew that this older man was probably close to climaxing before the fun really began. She put her ass on the desk and moved to straddle him teasingly. She kept stroking him softly with one hand while she guided his shaft slightly in and around her warm pussy that was wet and ready for battle action. He wanted her so badly.

The Captain grabbed her by the hips and tried to force her in one final motion onto his cock but she was resisting him while keeping the same smirk. Clarence was still just as defiant as ever and gave her a smack on her toned cheeks that sent a surprise across her face. While she looked slightly startled he jerked her one last time and he felt an explosion of pleasure as he entered her quickly. Her body temperature was always slightly higher than normal and he could always feel this when he was inside of her. Her vaginal muscles were so toned that he could feel the immense tightness of her tiny pussy and every movement she made could be felt resounding around his dick.

There was no turning around now. She pulled his hair which he was expecting but Juliana did it with a ferocity that threw him off guard. He let out a gasp and she clutched his shaft with all of her might and started pumping up and down while straddling him. He felt the outer skin of his cock move with her motions as there was no amount of wetness that could lubricate the grip she had on him. As they went on he could feel his skin start to move against hers which increased the pleasure to an even higher plateau. She started moaning into his ear and her sweet breath reminded him of everything that he enjoyed in life. They had not yet kissed but in that moment it was as if she was instantly reminded

Juliana kept her grip on the back of his head and pressed her face against his, fervorously kissing him so hard that he felt it in his soul. Clarence was in her so deep that their pelvis bones were grinding and he could tell that she really enjoyed moving her clitoris against the front of his muscular frame. She rubbed and rubbed and rubbed up and down while he just sat in his chair losing his grip on reality. Time began to slow and all of the energy that was coursing around his body moved to the same spot. He was about to cum.

There was a slow release of the grip that she had on his cock and he felt her suddenly get wet. Her body began to convulse and the Captain could not stand the warm pleasure that he felt between her legs any longer. He came as hard as he ever had in his life filling her with every bit of the flow he could muster. Juliana's eyes went wide and this cascaded into another fit of convulsing which sent her into a frenzy. The grip on his dick became ten fold and she orgasmed as loud as he had ever heard her scream - so loud that he was sure they heard it on the bridge. The chair was soaked in all manners of juices and they just held each other in an awkward embrace before all feelings slowly subsided.

Just another day on the bridge for "El Capitan".

Fixture
Fixture
4 Followers