Captain Cosmic Pt. 01

Story Info
Is it wrong to want to have sex with the woman who raised me.
13k words
4.25
17.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone. Here's a new story that is directly connected to Rift, The New Girls, Neighbors, and Purple Shade. It's science fiction containing superheroes and all that weird stuff. I know some of you don't like that, but that's what this story is about. All characters engaged in sex are of the age of 18 or older. This story is protected by copyright, so don't try to steal it. Of course this contains a trans woman topping a male. If you don't like that, this is not for you. All that being said, I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know what you think in the comment section below.

***

As I walk into my home, something feels off. I walk into the kitchen, to find Amelia in nothing but stockings, a black lace cutout teddy with her police utility belt wrapped around her waist. She's got on a police hat and her aviator glasses on with dark brown hair let loose while she twirls a pair of handcuffs around her finger. "I heard someone's been a bad boy," she says, flashing me such a seductive smile.

"Uh, yeah... I"

Before I can even spit out words, she walks up to me and puts her finger against my lips. "Shhh... No excuses. I'm going to have to punish you," she says, winking at me. "Now put your hands against the counter, babe. I'm going to have to strip search you."

"Uhhh..." She doesn't even give me a chance to reply before she whirls me around and pins me against the countertop, holding my hand behind my back.

Suddenly her hands are tugging at my belt and before I know it, they're wrapped around my knees. After she releases my hands, she pulls at my shirt, and I slip it off. Dragging her nails down my back, she tucks her fingers underneath the brim of my boxers and slowly pulls them down. I feel the burning sting as she brings her hand down hard upon my ass cheek. She drags my arms back and cuffs them behind my back. She then feels her way down my legs and takes off my pants and underwear before making her way back up the other leg.

She grabs a hold of my ass cheeks. "This ass... Mmmhmm... This ass is under arrest."

She lifts me up off the counter and pushes me down to my knees. My eyes drift to the growing bulge in her crotch. She untucks her big fat cock. "Open wide, baby."

I look up into those dark brown eyes filled with lust and possession. The tip of her dick presses up against my lips. I open up as the head of her cock fills my oral cavity. "Good, boy."

She grabs a handful of my hair and forces my head down on her dick, instantly making me gag. She doesn't relent as she starts to swing her hips back and forth, fucking my face. Her balls slap against my chin. Spit forms at the corner of my lips and starts to drool down my chin as I gurgle on her cock. "Swallow my dick, you filthy criminal."

She slams her cock against the entrance to my throat and I gag. "Swallow it!"

I try to breathe and swallow, suddenly her cock pops down my throat as my nose presses up against the small garden patch of pubic hair. "Yes! Just like that. Fuck, my dick feels so good down your throat. Although, it'll feel so much better up your ass..."

She pulls out as I fall into a coughing fit. Then she yanks me up to my feet and bends me over the counter once again. She slides her thick log in the valley between my cheeks. "God I should've put you in cuffs sooner. This ass was meant to be bred by me and me only."

She slides the tip of her cock up against my tight little rosebud. She starts to push and push until the head of her dick pops inside me. "Oh my god, you're so tight, my little baby. Fuck, from now on this ass is mine."

Slowly she begins her descent inside me. I let out a guttural groan as she spreads me wide open. A moan escapes my lips as she begins to fuck me in earnest. "Take it, babe. Take it all."

Her hips collide with my ass as she slams all the way into me. I can feel my own cock, hard as a brick, it's so close... Pleasure rips through my body as she continues to rip into my ass. One more thrust... Oh...

I shoot up from my bed soaked in sweat. The musky scent of jizz lingers in the air. I pull up the covers to see my boxers soaked along with the sheets. I wipe my finger across the fabric and sniff it. I recoil at the strong scent of my own cum. Not again. Another wet dream about Amelia. What's wrong with me? She's practically my mom.

She's not... I know that. My mother's gone, but Amelia raised me so she might as well be and yet my dreams are littered with lewd fantasies about her. I might need to see a therapist.

After I pull myself out of bed and get cleaned up for school, I finally make my way down into the kitchen to face Amelia. And after a dream like that, it's certainly going to be awkward. I grab my bag for school and walk down the hall. Fuck me. She's wearing her uniform. The way those pants can barely fit all that ass just makes me want to... Get ahold of yourself Gage. She's the woman that raised you.

As she turns around, those brown eyes meet mine. It's as if the darkness was taken over by a gorgeous ray of sunshine. It's so powerful it makes my knees weak. That's the power her smile has over me...

"Good morning, babe," she practically sings. Her voice is a crisp melody that is better than morning songbirds performing.

I pull my eyes away from hers. "Morning..."

I grab a pack of pop tarts and rush to the door. "I haven't seen you in over a day and you're not even going to give me a kiss goodbye?"

"I uh... I'm sorry, I just forgot I have to get to class early," I say. I rush over and quickly peck the soft skin on her divinely crafted beautiful face. Just as I turn around, she wraps her arms around me and pulls me into her tight embrace. I can feel her supple breasts press into my back, her badge isn't as hard as her nipple poking me... I'm glad I'm facing away because I officially have a boner. Great...

"Have a good day school," she says, kissing my head.

"You too." I rush outside and take my bag off to use it to cover the tent in my pants.

After a few blocks, it's safe to put my bag back over my shoulder as I send a quick text to Abony. "I'm right outside." I bolt into Moe's convenient shop.

"Gage, good to see you," the large man with dark chocolate skin says. "How are you doing, young man?"

"I'm good, just grabbing some snacks, while I'm waiting for Abony," I say, grabbing a pack of combos and a mountain dew.

"I'm sure she'll be down any second," he says. "How's your Amelia? Is her job..."

A man in a mask walks in and sticks a gun to Moe's face and holds a bag out. "All the money in the bag, right now. Come on old man, hurry up!"

Moe looks at me real quick before opening his cash register. Oddly, I don't feel all that afraid. It's ironic that a thug would try to rob this store. He must be desperate doing this in broad daylight. Just as Moe finishes up putting the money in the bag, the man bolts out. There's a loud crash. I rush out of the store to get a better look. The Gecko has him pinned up against the wall and with his gun stuck on the second floor of the building. Damn, she does look good in that green outfit.

If I'm being honest, I didn't think green would look good. She gives him one good punch to the stomach before she glues his hands to the building with her Tongue rope. Again, another silly name. Even though it's my invention, I'm not the one who named it, so whatever. Her mask looks cool though, big white eyes with two different shades of green to give it enough contrast. The darker green covers her mouth and goes up between her eyes, while the lighter green covers everything else. Of course, she has a picture of a gecko on her chest.

She looks over at me and gives me the peace sign, then bolts off, using her tongue rope to bungee from building to building. Moe stands behind me with his jaw gaping. He quickly grabs the bag of cash and starts to scold the robber. I've heard that lecture many times growing up.

I walk back in and place a $5 bill on the counter before heading upstairs. Just as I walk in The Gecko appears out of thin air. Then Abony takes off her mask. "That was dope. I wish I could've caught that on film."

"Don't think the blow to the stomach was a bit too much?"

"Any fool stupid enough to rob my daddy's store deserves an educational beat down," she says as her curls flop out after she pulls her cap off. "Now let's hurry up and get to class or we're going to be late."

"I'm the one waiting on you," I laugh. She smiles, but it fades. As soon as she puts her baggy clothes over her costume, I follow her downstairs, she grabs one of the hot breakfast sandwiches before we out the door.

"Did you eat breakfast!" her dad yells on our way out.

"I'm good I grabbed a breakfast sandwich, love ya bye," she yells back as she pushes me to go faster.

After we get far enough away, I turn to her. "That was epic!"

"Shhh!" she says as we rush to class. "But yeah, it was pretty cool, wasn't it?"

"You were amazing. You literally swooped down just as the guy was leaving," I sigh. "Although, you kind of went a little overboard after you caught him."

"Serious? Not going to drop it, are you Mr. Boy Scout?"

"Alright, alright, I won't talk about it again," I say.

"I know, you're just looking out," she sighs with a sidelong look.

It takes us a few crosswalks and more than a couple of minutes to get to school. "Are you excited for the field trip?" she asks.

"Yeah, that museum is pretty awesome. I've been waiting for an opportunity to check it out," I say.

"Nerd," she coughs.

"What can I say, I am what I read," I laugh.

"You don't even deny it," she smiles. "That's what I like about you. You're proud to be a nerd."

"I don't understand why people think it's a bad thing. Come on, jocks may own the school, but nerds rule the world."

She chuckles. "Ha, yeah I'll give you that. That's why you and I are best friends."

"Oooh... That's why we're best friends?" I ask.

She snorts because she is laughing so hard. "You know I love your nerdy ass, right?"

"Of course," I laugh. "Who else would get you a passing grade in all your classes?"

"Hey, I'm only doing poorly because I'm a superhero. If I had all day to study, I might end up like you," she says.

"I can't believe you just spit that out there," I say.

"Who's going to believe me? No one listens to us anyway? As far as everyone else is concerned, we're practically invisible. We don't even need superpowers to accomplish that," she laughs.

"You're right. Not even Ken cares enough to give us shit," I chuckle.

"Hey, don't say his name out loud, that's like saying Beetlejuice three times," she says, looking around to see if he who must not be named is around.

We stop by each other's locker before going to class. Since we're going on a field trip today, we don't need to bring anything. As we get up to Mr. Carcher's class, Abony grabs onto my shoulder. "Well I'll see you in a couple minutes, I guess."

"Yeah, we're literally going on a field trip in 10 minutes. I don't even see the point of going to class," I laugh as I walk in. No one even notices I'm even here. Seriously! Am I really invisible? Then Lauren Day walks in and everything stops. It's like she's walking in slow motion. Her dark black hair flows so perfectly with the nonexistent breeze. The way it falls so graciously to her shoulders, it seems to glimmer in the sun, it all has me mesmerized. Just being in the same room with her makes my heart palpitate.

Maybe it's her dark mysterious eyes. They just pull you in with a mere glance. The way they sparkle when she's hard at work. You know, she might be considered one of the most popular girl in school, she's also one of the smartest in class. I think that's what really enraptured me. Not only is she book smart, she's got wit. She always knows the perfect thing to say. I think that's why I have such a crush on her. I can't really say I'm in love with her because...

To tell you the truth, I don't really know her that well. She's a complete enigma to me. And that's what makes me so intrigued. It seems like every other girl besides her is completely predictable. They walk the same, talk the same, and even look the same.

As our eyes connect a smile crosses her face. Is she smiling at me? I... What do I do? Smile back? Do I smile back?

Just then Mr. Carcher bursts in. "Good morning class. Sorry, I'm late. Today's the field trip so we won't be going over anything new. We will head down to the cafeteria once they call us."

The class immediately erupts into conversation and once again I go back to being invisible.

"Hey, I wasn't finished," Carcher says has he readjusts his thick big rimmed glasses. His beard gives him a kind of hippy look. "I just wanted to let you know I will be assigning a project that has a huge weight on your grade in this class. You'll need a partner and I'm going to let you choose your own partner. So you should probably spend this time finding one."

Everyone jumps out of their seat to grab a partner. I quickly look around to see if anyone's available. Why couldn't Abony be in this group? Heck, I'd even take Wendy. I hate being the only one without a partner. My eyes fall to the ground as I just know that's what's going to happen. I look up to see Lauren standing in front of me.

"Hey, Gage! I was wondering if you wanted to be partners?" she asks. Am I dreaming? I mean, it almost felt like another nightmare where I always get picked last for things. But this... This is definitely a dream.

"So... Is that a yes?" she asks.

"Oh right. Yeah! I'd totally like to be in the same partner as you. I mean I'd like to be your group. You know what I mean... Yeah... Definitely," I need to stop talking right now.

Woah. The sound of her laugh is sweeter than those doughnuts Amelia occasionally brings home. And her smile just teaches my heart the meaning to be at peace. "You're pretty funny."

"I'm so glad we're in the same class together. I'm so sick of being in group projects where I'm doing all the work. And it's always with Ken, Jessica, and Kaitlynn. Don't get me wrong, I love them to death. They just never pull their weight in group assignments. You know what I mean?" she asks.

"Uh, yeah. I usually end up by myself so I definitely know how it feels to do most of the work," I say.

She seems to soften up. "Well, I'm glad we're in the same group. Are you excited for the museum? I heard John Farrell donated over a billion dollars to build and supply it."

"Are you kidding me? It's got one of the best space exhibits there is, period. I heard they even have several artifacts that they found that could be extraterrestrial. Literally, there's this crystal I want to see that they found on an asteroid. The material the crystal is made out of doesn't match any element known to earth."

"No way! Really? So you're saying they identified a new element? I've always wondered whether a different planet would have a different table of elements," she says.

"Have you read my mind before? I literally wrote a blog about that. I can totally see a planet that revolves around a Red Giant having a different set of elements than one revolving around a white dwarf if you could even find a habitable planet revolving around a white dwarf."

"I guess the old saying is true, great minds do think alike." Her smile just warms my heart. It's so genuine and sincere.

Principal Davis comes over the speaker. "Will the students participating in the Field trip report to the Cafeteria at once."

The class immediately rushes out the door. "Don't rush. Remain orderly!" Carcher mumbles.

"Well, I guess I'll catch up with you after school to go over the project," she says.

"Yeah, that sounds great!" I say.

As we walk down to the cafeteria, Abony meets up with me.

As everyone piles into the cafeteria, I get pushed aside as Jordan Tayler bumps into me without even acknowledging me. What an arrogant jerk. I know he's the new kid and somehow the new starting Quarterback for the football team which automatically makes him popular, but come on! You don't have to be an asshole about it. He looks back at me with a glare. Did he... No. Definitely not.

Mackenzie Manchester, who everyone knows is trans, rushes up beside him and locks her fingers in between his. He tenses up and then relaxes.

"I didn't know they were dating," I mumble.

"Dude, come on. That's old news," Abony says. "They've been dating for over a week."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, where have you been?" she says.

"I don't know..."

As we gather around in the cafeteria, the teachers or chaperones more like, try to maintain order. Abony elbows me in the shoulder as Ken passes by. Doesn't even give us a second glance. "Now I'm starting to actually believe we may be invisible."

"I know, right?" Abony says. "I kind of miss being bullied. At least we got attention."

Her words ring true.

"Hey guys," Wendy says as she approaches us.

"Hey..." I say, looking away. Wendy may be a third wheel in our group which was only supposed to be a duo, but she will always be my rival. I don't know when we started this rivalry, but I know she was the one to start it. She would always try to compete with me in grades. I don't know why she always tries to make things a competition.

She leans in. "So... I saw a video of a local corner store getting robbed."

"Oh did you now?" Abony asks. The two of them share a laugh. I don't know what Abony sees in her. She thinks she's so clever.

"So," she whispers. "How did the new modifications on the suit work?"

"The new eye computer or whatever you call it is great. Shows me the distance of what I"m looking at. Is it connected to the internet?" Abony asks.

"Shhhh!" Wendy says as she looks around to see if anyone is listening. As if. "I call them spec eyes just in case you wanted to know. Your entire suit is one big computer. Sensors are covering every square inch of it."

And she wants us to be quiet when she's blabbing on and on about her suit. Seriously...

"Alright everyone," Principal Davis says. She kind of just appeared out of nowhere. Weird. "We've assigned groups for the trip and you must at all times remain in your group. Each group will have a teacher assigned to it. If I hear of one misstep from anyone of you..."

"Now she is a woman I wouldn't mind getting punished by," Abony smirks.

"Yeah, she's very intimidating," I say.

"Oh don't tell me you don't wish she would bend you over and give you a few spankings?" she asks.

"That's oddly specific," I say.

"Whatever," she laughs.

Principal Davis's eyes are like arrows, cutting into each and everyone one of us. I quiver in my shoes. "You will experience the worst punishment this school has ever seen. Trust me."

Abony leans over and whispers in my ear. "I'm so fucking horny right now."

It takes everything I have inside me to keep from laughing. I think my lip might be bleeding. I bit it so hard. "Now I'll read off the groups. With Mr. Carcher is Gage Adkins, Abony Fields, Jordan Taylor, Mackenzie Manchester, Wendy Wang, Dan Holver, Lauren Day, Kaitlynn Cohen, Timothy Garrison, Aubrey Henderson, and Skylar Richmond."

Her eyes dart across the room. "I would suggest you start getting in your groups when I call out your names."

We all look at each other before Abony, Wendy and I rush to join the rest of the people scrambling to find Mr. Carcher. He's in the far corner of the commons over by the gym in the least obvious place. So typical. He doesn't like the spotlight. Wait a second, did I hear her right? Lauren Day in my group? No way!

Everything about her is just amazing. The way she paints her nails, the way she does her hair, how she jews on her pencil when she's trying to figure out a difficult problem. She's just so...