All Comments on 'Captain Cosmic Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
super heros?

I love your writing most of the time. I am so sorry to say this, but this one is boring. I did like how you brought a lot of your characters to this story. But if I wanted to read about super heros I would read a comic. Please forgive me for being blunt. I'll look forward to other stories you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It seems the protagonist has some potential romantic interests. The potential is there but your other stories give a good sample size of sexual exploration. This one seems a bit lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

I really loved this and I truly like what your doing by connecting everything please make a chapter 2 for this

dammit51dammit51about 4 years ago
I did not enjoy it

You have so MANY good stories going. My fear is that they will suffer because of the effort you dump into this one. Look, clearly you love the Marvel Universe. We get it.

Understand tho, that is the work of dozens of people over the last 70 years. You can’t replicate it overnight.

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your Feedback

Thank you all for the feedback, I now know how to improve the story and will work on revising it in the future. That being said, Superheroes, fantasy and sci-fi are things I grew up on and are genres I enjoy very much.

With all due respect, I'm going to write what I enjoy. If I can't write what I love, then I'm not going to write at all. I'm not going to hold a gun to you and tell you to read my stories. If you enjoy my stories, that will bring me joy to hear about it, if you don't then you don't and I won't hold it against you. We all love what we love and I just so happen to love superhereos and I'm going to continue to write about them.

That being said, I do appreciate constructive feedback. I know part 1 of this story can be improved and I will rewrite it to improve it with the feedback I received. I hope to continue receiving feedback on my stories and I will continue to improve upon them. Thank you all for taking the time to read this and give feedback on it. I appreciate all of you and I'm grateful for the opportunity to be able to write all of these stories for you all. Please stay safe during this time of chaos. And feel free to reach out to me.

Coryphaus666Coryphaus666about 4 years ago
Love it!!!

I think this story is fantastic. Legit came to the story looking for smut but got hooked. I can't wait to find out how it all progresses. Please keep up the good work!

Harkonnen95Harkonnen95about 4 years ago
Longest yet

This feels like you are setting it up to be your longest series yet, especially because of the overall lack of sexual content in this chapter. I definitely love how you have all of these other series tied in (like Marc and how the Principal smirked when she called his name). Now, I do feel like some of the tags on this story didn’t exactly fit, but I am assuming that down the road they will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The series is good... buuuut...

It’s pretty clear that the wet dream was thrown in at the start just to get this onto Literotica and it ended up not only detracting from the story, but it gives an expectation for something that isn’t there. Honestly, you should probably just have labelled this as non-porn and cut the wet dream at the start

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

I was not into comics as a kid nor am I into super heros now at 74 years of age. BUT !

I enjoy looking into things others enjoy. Never know what is going to trip your trigger.

I truly was drawn in by the incestuous tittle. But enjoy discovery also ! So I read on and was actually drawn in by the science and adventure chatter. I like the imagination this writer has. I would enjoy some follow up of this story. For me this author uses great grammer. The story is easy to read because the author knows how to write !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...