Captain Cumshot Meets His Nemesis!

Story Info
The Captain faces off The Celibate—who will win?
4k words
3.83
2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Pt 1 of this story series is here: Captain Cumshot Saves the Day! https://literotica.com/s/captain-cumshot-saves-the-day

Pt 2 of this story series is here Captain Cumshot and The Facial Fiend! https://literotica.com/s/captain-cumshot-and-the-facial-fiend)

Captain Cumshot materialised in pitch darkness.

He was in a bedroom, presumably.

This happened a lot. The nature of his sexual superpowers--in which he would supernaturally appear in the homes of those poor souls who so desperately needed a nasty facial cumshot--meant he often had to walk out of the shadows and declare himself present.

That's when there would be shock from the person (or persons) present, and then the usual excitement ("Oh my God, it's really him!"). Then there would be the requests for autographs.

Yada yada.

Taking a deep breath, he moved forward--then recoiled as he bumped into somebody else in the darkness.

"Who the fuck is that?" said the person.

Captain Cumshot's heart leapt. He knew that voice. He knew it very well. It was his girlfriend--and superhero protégé--The Facial Fiend. Evidently, she had just materialised in the room, too.

"Babe, it's me," whispered the Captain.

"Oh, awesome!"

They embraced in the darkness. The Captain took the opportunity to let his hands wander to his girlfriend's peachy ass, contained as it was in her tight superhero costume.

He felt his cock start to stiffen.

Double superhero materialisations. They happened, sometimes. Two sexual superheroes would get supernaturally summoned to the same "emergency", which is to say, sexual situations featuring desperate people.

A double materialisation might happen if swingers desperately needed another couple to join them, for example. It might happen if somebody had an intense voyeurism kink and needed to watch people fucking in order to get off.

And if the two superheroes were a couple, as the Captain and the Fiend were, then double materialisations happened more frequently. Maybe as many as once every week.

When working together, they called themselves The Sexy Duo.

Amazingly, no other sexual superhero couple had claimed the title before them. And they had checked, right back to 1938, when sexual superpowers became a thing following the infamous UFO crash. That had been when the alien chemical Hornimium 69 was accidentally released into the atmosphere above Metrocity...

But that's a story for another time.

The reason The Sexy Duo didn't work together more often was purely logistical. The supernatural summons for them to attend had to occur when they were both not already out in the field, having been summoned individually to service desperate, horny people.

Given their superpowers, and the desire of Metrocity's porn-obsessed population to see hot white cum splattering against a face, this was rare. (The Captain "gave" in this regard, in supernatural quantities, while The Facial Fiend received, experiencing intense orgasms when cum splashed against her skin.)

Suddenly, the lights came on. The Captain and the Fiend blinked in the stark brightness.

And that's when The Sexy Duo realised they were in a box, with glass walls at all sides--including top and bottom. There was no door.

There was a strange, low, humming noise, too.

It was impossible to see into the darkness beyond the glass. There might've been somebody present, or there might not.

Well, there almost certainly was. Somebody must have sexually summoned them by being incredibly horny. That's how it worked.

"This is weird," said The Facial Fiend.

Captain Cumshot shrugged.

"Ah, I've seen weirder things. It's just somebody's kink. They probably enjoy seeing couples fuck in glass boxes. It's definitely an unusual one. But I suppose if you've got the money to support your kink, it's not too difficult to arrange."

"What do you think we're supposed to do?"

"Just fuck. Like we always do when operating as The Sexy Duo. That's why we materialised here. I mean, maybe whoever it is who summoned us wants me to spurt on the glass wall at the end. We can do that, right?"

"So long as you cum on my face at the same time."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll hold your head against the glass when I cum. How about that? It should be quite the show for whoever the perv is that summoned us."

"Sounds amazing!"

"Awesome. So, if you want to get on your knees in front of me, we can get started."

The Facial Fiend did as she was told to. It was the thing she did 10 or even 20 times a night in front of the guys she "saved" by letting them cum on her face.

She reached inside the Captain's superhero costume and pulled out his length.

"Mmm yes," said the Captain. "I've been thinking about you all night."

The Facial Fiend took her boyfriend's cock in her mouth.

10 seconds later she spoke again: "Uh, Captain? I think we have a problem."

The Captain looked down. He already knew what it was.

He wasn't getting hard. His cock was limp. No amount of insanely good oral action from the Fiend was changing that.

"Should I try licking your balls?" asked the Fiend.

The Captain scratched his head. "You can try, I guess."

But The Facial Fiend sat on her heels, instead.

"You know what?" she said. "I'm just not in the mood. What I really kinda want to do, I don't know, maybe, is watch some TV? Maybe do some knitting. I've never knitted in my life but it sounds like it'd be fun."

The Captain gasped with sudden horror.

"It's a trap!" he said. "We've been set up!"

The Facial Fiend jumped to her feet.

"Of course!" she said. "That noise... That buzzing noise. It's some kind of force field."

Captain Cumshot moved to one of the glass walls and banged his fists against it. This did nothing other than cause a dull ringing noise.

"If we can't cum, then we can't dematerialise out of here!" he said, tapping each wall in vain to see if there was a hidden door. "And if we can't dematerialise then we're stuck in here for ever!"

There was the sound of slow hand clapping. Just one person. It was quiet, at first, but then got louder. The Captain and the Fiend followed the sound to outside the front wall of the glass box.

A figure appeared from the shadows. It was a woman--and a very dull, frumpish woman at that, dressed like she was going to teach a Sunday school class in 1950. Her face contorted into a wide, sick smile. She stopped clapping and folded her arms across her chest (with her blouse buttoned up tightly to just under her chin).

The Captain gasped once more.

"It's The Celibate!" he said. "The most evil member of The Anti-Sex League! She's trapped us!"

"Well done, Captain!" she said, in her high-pitched, nasally voice. "You and The Facial Fiend are, shall we say, deactivated."

"You bitch!" screamed The Facial Fiend. Captain Cumshot looked at her askance. Speaking personally, he didn't usually drop to that level of cursing when dealing with the bad guys. But, yeah, he supposed the superhero world had been getting a bit more R-rated of late.

"Look above you!" continued The Celibate.

The Captain and the Fiend did so. A ray gun held in a harness was pointing down at them, like a strange trumpet that had its horn pointed at the box. It was the source of the strange humming sound.

"It's emitting a sex inverter field," continued The Celibate. "One of my own inventions, and very good it is, too. It completely inverts a person's sex drive. The higher your horniness was before you entered my trap, the lower your libido is now. And you two... Well, I expect all you want to do right now is go home and maybe do a few word search puzzles."

"This will never work!" said the Captain.

"Oh, it will--and it has!" said The Celibate. She let out a high-pitched squeal of a laugh. "And if it doesn't then my henchmen will ensure you get no further!"

Three of The Anti-Sex League's best henchman stepped out of the shadows, each wearing the standard-issue outfit of a sensible white shirt, black tie, and nylon trousers. Each had a neat side-parting hairstyle.

"You can't keep us here forever!" said The Facial Fiend.

"Oh, I don't have to wait that long," said The Celibate. "I know how Hornimium 69 works--and how it's the source of your sexual superpowers. You know as well as I do that if you don't orgasm once every hour, the Hornimium 69 will poison you... To death!"

With another shriek of laughter, she turned on her heels.

"No!" said Captain Cumshot, watching her walk away. "This can't be happening! It can't end this way!"

The Facial Fiend threw herself into his arms.

"Babe, don't worry," said the Captain, quietly. "We'll get out of this. We always do."

But he had to admit he had no idea how.

------

Thirty minutes had passed.

The Captain lay on the floor in the middle of the box, staring at the ray gun above them. The Facial Fiend had begun pacing around the room, walking in slow circles, secretly examining the seams where the walls met--but doing so in a way that didn't attract the attention of The Anti-Sex League henchman, who stood motionless outside, watching.

"Babe, come over here for a moment," said the Captain.

The Facial Fiend crouched by his head.

"This box is square, right?"

The Facial Fiend nodded, then added: "Well, more of a shoebox shape. But, yeah."

"And the ray gun muzzle is round, right, like some old blunderbuss?"

The Fiend looked up and then nodded.

"What if the sex inverter field doesn't quite cover all of the box? I've a feeling that if one of us were to stand in a corner, our powers might return."

"Let me try it."

The Fiend rose and then, slowly to avoid raising any suspicions, walked over to a corner, before leaning into it.

After a few seconds she crouched again alongside The Captain.

"I want you to fuck my throat and spray my face like I'm a cheap whore," she said, quietly. "Then I want you to... Oh! It's gone away again. I'm back to wanting to clip recipes out of magazines. But yes! You're right! There's a weakness in her dastardly technology."

"Go over to the corner and use your powers on the henchmen. Do you remember how I taught you to use telepathic sexual suggestion?"

"Of course!"

The Facial Fiend returned to a corner, but this time one where she could see the three henchmen glaring at her from outside the box.

This was going to be tough. The henchmen were said to be chosen from the general population for their near-complete lack of interest in sex.

She glared at one of them. As The Captain had taught her, she tried to peer inside his soul.

"You want to fuck me," she thought, pulsing her brainwaves into the ether, just like she had been taught. "You want to bend me over and pound my pussy from behind. It's so wet for you."

She turned her gaze to the henchman beside him.

"I will lie on the floor, you will kneel astride my chest and fuck my tits."

She pushed her large tits together to show him.

"You will then give me a pearl necklace when you cum hard over my neck and face."

The henchman looked confused. Bewildered. But she watched as his hand slowly moved to his groin and began massaging his cock through his trousers.

Yes! It was working.

She turned her attention to henchman #3.

"I will pull aside my ass cheeks. You will spit on your cock and slide it into my tight little hole."

She turned her attention again to the first henchman.

"While your friend is fucking my arsehole, you will fuck my pussy."

She looked at the henchman in the middle.

"While your friends are double penetrating me, you will fuck my mouth."

By now all three henchman looked confused, yet had their hands at their cocks, massaging them through the fabric.

"Gang bang," thought the Fiend, tightly closing her eyes to try and amplify her thoughts. "Gang bang... Gang bang... You will all stand around me and jerk off onto my face. You will cover my face with your filthy sperm."

It was working! She could feel herself start to dematerialise.

When she opened her eyes she was outside the box--and the henchman were standing around her.

They had wanted her so badly that she had sexually materialised in front of them... Like she did every night for strangers, as part of her superhero duties. Except this time she had travelled only a few feet.

Luckily for her, the henchmen still looked confused. They clearly didn't know what was happening. They certainly weren't about to do much henching.

Quickly, she fell to her knees.

"Pull out your cocks," she ordered. The henchmen did so.

A surprisingly nice collection of cocks, she thought. Some nice lengths and thicknesses. It was a shame these guys never did anything with them.

She moved from cock to cock, sucking them to full attention, and massaging their balls as she did so. The henchmen groaned, as if they were in pain.

"Give me your spunk," she continued, in the same low voice she'd used earlier to issue the first order. "Cum on my face and tits. Splatter me with your liquids."

The henchmen began stroking themselves rapidly.

The first henchman let out a cry as jets of white cum shot from his cock. As he did so, he fell backwards and onto the floor. He was out stone cold.

What people said was true, realised the Fiend. The Anti-Sex League henchmen were not only virgins but had never even orgasmed before! The sexual sensations, presumably which had been building many years since puberty, but had never been released, were just too much. The henchman had literally passed out with pleasure.

As his cum had splashed on her face, it had taken all The Facial Fiend's powers to stop herself orgasming. She had more to do. She still had to drain the other two guys.

It didn't take long. Henchman #2 spurted across her tits shortly after, with a long, deep cry, before he too fell backwards and passed out.

Henchman #3 was left. He looked at her in a puzzled way, and stopped stroking his cock. He looked at his two friends, lying motionless on the ground.

"This is wrong," he mumbled. "Sex is really bad."

"Look at me!" ordered The Facial Fiend. She opened her mouth, pushed out her tongue, and pointed to it.

"Cover my tongue with your cum," she said.

The henchman's eyes opened wide. He gripped his cock again, and resumed stroking. The Facial Fiend grabbed his legs and pulled him closer to her, so the tip of his cock was millimetres away from her tongue.

"Give it to me!" she transmitted telepathically.

He did. Jets of hot thick cum shot from his cock, straight into her gaping mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but there was a lot and she felt it streaming down her chin.

He too cried out and, again, fell backwards. He was out cold.

The Facial Fiend let loose the orgasm she'd been holding back. It ripped through her like fire consuming a piece of paper. Three guys. Virgins, too, doing something that was beyond their wildest fantasies. That was a lot of pleasure for her to absorb. The repeated orgasms were like fireworks exploding in the sky of her mind.

After what might've been minutes, but could feasibly have been hours, she heard a voice.

"Shauna!"

That was her real name. And only one person knew it--Captain Cumshot.

He was still trapped inside the glass box! And if he didn't cum soon then he would die.

They had to get him out of there... Somehow.

He was standing in the corner like she had done to try and escape the ray gun's reach.

The Facial Fiend ran around the glass box. There was no opening anywhere. She ran into the darkness to see if she could find a tool to smash the glass, but the warehouse in which the glass toolbox sat was completely devoid of anything. She found a door some distance away, but it was locked shut.

She even rifled through the pockets of the henchmen but, aside from bubblegum, she found nothing.

She couldn't climb up to reach the ray gun hovering over the box. Captain Cumshot might've been tall enough to do so. But he was stuck inside!

"You're going to have to sexually summon me," said the Captain. "Just like you used to back when you were an ordinary citizen and we first met. Back when we fell in love. Do you remember how you would be desperate for a facial cumshot and I would appear out of nowhere?"

"I've just had some incredibly powerful orgasms! I'm not horny enough to summon you!"

"Shauna! I need you to focus!"

The Captain shuffled out of his superhero costume so he was naked.

"Look at me! Think about me. Think about how we fuck. Think about the things I do to you."

Shauna gazed at him. The Captain had an incredible body. Toned and naturally muscular, he could easily have been a model if the superhero life hadn't called him.

"Shauna, I want to cum on your slut face. I want you to think about what it's like when I kneel across your chest in bed and jerk myself off so that I spurt on your face, and into your hair, and in your mouth."

The Facial Fiend did so. Her body would buckle and thrash as the supernaturally strong orgasm exploded inside her when the Captain's cum splashed on her face.

She felt her pussy start to tingle.

Yes! This was it!

She needed him. She scrunched her eyes closed and concentrated on how she needed her boyfriend Captain Cumshot--or, as she knew him, Clark Andrews--to spray her slut face with his nasty man juice. She needed to be treated like the dirty little whore she was. She needed to taste his cum. She needed...

"Hey!"

She opened her eyes. Captain Cumshot was standing in front of her holding his costume.

They embraced.

"Get on your knees," said the Captain. "You cannot conceive of how insanely horny I am right now."

"Really? I mean, I totally will. But shouldn't we think about escaping before The Celibate returns, or her henchmen wake up?"

The Captain blinked a few times.

"Yes. Of course."

The Captain put his superhero outfit back on again, and then examined the glass box.

Jumping a few times on the spot, he then took a running jump at the wall of the box. His fingertips just reached the top edge. Grunting with the effort, he was able to pull himself up so he was on top.

Once there he was able to remove the ray gun from its mount and deactivate it.

He jumped back down to the floor with the gun in his hands.

He took the arm of The Facial Fiend.

"Come on," he said. "We need to get out of here."

"What are you doing?" came a shrill voice in the darkness.

Captain Cumshot raised the ray gun.

The Celibate walked out of the darkness. She glanced at her henchman, still lying on the floor, with their limp cocks still hanging out of their trousers.

"You've ruined them! They were good boys. Innocent. And you've defiled them."

The Celibate made a move towards them but the Captain raised the ray gun again.

"No," said The Celibate. "Not that. I'll do anything you want."

"Tell us how to get out of here," said the Captain.

"The door behind me leads to to the road. We're in the docks part of town."

The Captain made to move but The Facial Fiend stood still.

"I know this woman," she said, slowly considering The Celibate.

"We have to go!" said the Captain.

"Oh my god!" said the Fiend. "It's you! Clark, this woman--The Celibate--she used to be a sexual superhero. I had a pin-up of her on my wall!"

"You're mistaken!" said The Celibate.

The Captain stopped and considered The Celibate.

"My God, you're right!" said the Captain. "She used to be known as The Unicorn!"

"The bi woman that would join couples to form a threesome!" continued the Fiend.

"That was my sister," said The Celibate, quickly.

"The Unicorn didn't have a sister," said the Fiend. "I read everything about her. She was my hero when I first realised I had a sexual superpower. She disappeared a few years ago without a word. Nobody knew where she went. She must have been abducted and reprogrammed by The Anti-Sex League."

12