Captain Cumshot Meets His Nemesis!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Celibate gazed at the floor in front of her.

"Clark, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" asked the Fiend.

"Totally."

He raised the ray gun, pointed it at The Celibate, and pulled the trigger.

The Celibate shook like she was possessed. A red glow surrounded her.

Clark released the trigger.

The Celibate stood there, steam rising from her now-frazzled hair.

"You would not believe how much I need to eat some pussy," said The Unicorn. She tore open her schoolmarm blouse, revealing her surprisingly succulent breasts.

"I'm happy to oblige if you are," said the Fiend, to the Captain.

"Again, I'm totally with you."

The Unicorn smiled, moved over to the Fiend, and kissed her passionately. She reached down and began massaging her pussy. The Fiend reached up and freed one of The Unicorn's tits from the lingerie, flicking her thumb against the nipple.

"It's been too fucking long," said The Unicorn, moving to lie on the ground. "Squat on my face. Grind your pussy into my mouth."

The Facial Fiend shuffled out of her superhero costume, and did so. The Unicorn started tonguing her relentlessly.

Captain Cumshot, now as hard as he'd ever been, pushed his cock inside the Fiend's mouth and began slowly grinding. In return she grasped his buttocks and pulled him deeper into to her.

Thirty seconds later she was crying out in orgasm as The Unicorn's tongue attacked her clitoris with unforgiving expertise.

"I need the two of you to do something," said the Captain, his breath shortening. "Kneel in front of me. Your faces are about to get seriously messed up."

The two women did so, and began kissing, their tongues wrapping around each other.

"Fuck yes," said Captain Cumshot, stroking the length of his cock in front of them.

Seconds later he began spurting. Shot after shot of hot white cum splashed onto the faces of the two women, who continued kissing, and tasting the Captain's ejaculate. His cock still pulsing, the Captain pushed it between the lips of the two women, then pushed it inside The Unicorn's mouth. She swallowed greedily, while the other woman cried out as the orgasms pulsed through her, caused by her face being coated in sperm.

Eventually, the Captain stepped back. The two women were covered in his cum which, as he always warned people, he ejaculated in supernatural quantities. It dripped from their chins onto their breasts, and then onto the floor.

"What's going on?" asked a voice behind them.

One of the henchmen had woken up.

"Go back to the lair, Huey," said The Unicorn. "Tell them that The Celibate is dead. The Unicorn is back!"

"Uh, I can't," said Huey. "I mean, what's happened tonight means that's impossible. But to be honest, I've been thinking of joining the ranks of the sexual superheroes anyway. I'm trans. I think I've a lot to give."

"It's a growing sector," said the Captain.

He stood, adopting a noble posture, with his hands on his hips. If he had been wearing a cape then it would've fluttered in the breeze.

"There's room in the our ranks for anybody of any sexuality, and any kind of kink, provided whatever happens is between consenting adults and doesn't cause long-term damage or harm. This is the way of the sexual superheroes--and it's a way of life that means we can all be healthy, and happy--whether we're superheroes, or not. It means we can comfortable with ourselves--and be the people we truly are!"

12