Captain Dr. Philip Eames, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie and Brian began dating. It turned out Annie actually liked sweet men, who gave sweet, gentle, and loving fucks. Who knew? I was shocked. There actually are people like that? Again, who knew? Maybe it's a Hoosier thing, or something.

Philip and Brian hit it off, too, once they had met, which I had been dreading. We ended up having a double wedding, after our two whirlwind romances. Sarah flew out from New York and organized their Bachelor party, and people are still talking about it, two years later! My guess is that it was the most debauched bachelor party in the county's history.

I have the feeling Annie has designs on a foursome, or some wife swapping or something, and then there's Sarah, who keep threatening to come on out again, to see what all the fuss is about, out here in Indiana. I should never have let them both watch Philip fuck me. Apparently, it was memorable theater. Anyway, I'm trying to keep things on an even keel.

"Where is Indiana, anyway? Is it near Kansas, or something?" Sarah asked, at one point.

"It's in between New York and San Francisco," I said.

"Oh, well, okay then," Sarah said. "Thanks."

She knew where it was. She had come, after all, for the double wedding, and of course the Bachelor's party when she popped out of the huge cake. I deliberately never asked what she wore when she popped out of the cake, but I suspect it might have been quite close to nothing at all. I did hear, though, that she gave each of Brian and Philip lap dances. Sarah pretending not to know where Indiana is, was her way of pulling my chain.

Married now, Philip and I go to The Antlers almost every weekend. I make sure all the men there salivate over his date, namely me. Philip seems to like that: Having every man wish he were my date, instead of Philip. I get the rewards, big time, when we get home. I still miss Thor, and at times, when I'm alone, I look at his picture. Sarah and I reminisce about him. Also, I've developed a strong hatred of salmon.

Sarah taught me a Jewish tradition. There's a special candle that lasts almost exactly 24 hours. On the evening before the anniversary of the day of his death, you light the candle. You see it burning all the next day, and eventually it flickers out around the same time of day that you lit it, the day before. Every time you look at it, you think of your departed love. I know, I know, it's sweet, and it's sentimental. I don't care: it helps. It really does help.

Thor is dead and buried, and I have to go on living. Sarah and I agree, that Thor would have liked that Philip and I fell in love. I look at the flickering candle once a year on the anniversary of Thor's death, and sometimes I feel his presence, and his approval, of how I live my life.

Philip and I couldn't bear to name our son Thorsten. Instead, we named him Zeus. After all, Zeus is the Greek God who is considered the closest analogy to the Norse God Thor. Thor would have liked that. Philip watches our baby Zeus suckle at my breasts, first one, then the other. Zeus falls asleep from the exertion of feeding himself, and then Philip takes over the suckling. Sometimes, hell, most times, his mouth works its way south. He is so good when he eats me out.

We put Zeus in his crib, out of harm's way, and then Philip knocks me all about the bedroom, ending up deep in my pussy, or sometimes my ass, with me moaning up a storm. Zeus sleeps through it all, a good forty-five minutes of raw sex, but if he were more aware, he'd have a good idea of exactly when his baby sister was conceived. It seemed predetermined: We named Zeus' sister Hera. Continuing the Greek theme, Philip wants me to call him Φίλιππος, or Philippos, in the bedroom, and he calls me Μιχαέλα (pronounced mih-kAl-luh). We're perhaps a little, just a tad, perverted, but we have fun.

Then we change Zeus' diaper. It's amazing how fast a good meal of white breast milk can change to brown poop, you know? One long, drawn out, fabulous session of raw, rough sex, and voilà! A dirty diaper. As the French would say, c'est la vie.

**

I love comments. If you are inclined to leave one, please do so!