Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 13

Story Info
Cara plays a dangerous game with dangerous men.
8.5k words
4.68
4.2k
0

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

This ongoing sci-fi series will contain non-consensual elements.

Alpha Giraad was a small planetoid in a system where slavery wasn't common. Even though slavery wasn't rampant here, it didn't mean that it was a safe place. Bounty hunters would often keep an eye out for runaways. It was an industrial world that employed people in factories, and other heavy industries.

Before getting there I spent more time with Tyrus. We didn't just fuck, sometimes we would talk. I opened up to him more, and told him about my history with Juno. He found it very funny that I had spanked her. He said, that he wished he could have witnessed it.

There was still the question on how Faith had escaped. Dex guessed that she had set something up beforehand, just in case she ever got into that situation. Her name was rarely spoken at all anymore. It had affected Delphine the most. It was because someone she had trusted had betrayed her in the worst way possible. Trying to get her captured, and putting her daughter though the ordeal of being captured, and tortured.

I had managed to speak to her more about what Procter had told me. My missing memories weren't due at an accident after all. I had been a totally different person. Still, though, I didn't mention that my name had been Emrah. It was hard to come to terms with that. Who was this person I used to be?

I told her about Lilly, and the breeder farm she went to. She was someone who would know my history, and Delphine promised to look into it.

The yacht landed in a dock on the surface. It was being refueled, and was having some maintenance work carried out. The registration was being altered as the ship was still classed as stolen. The livery would be changed too.

The main settlement was called Lode One. It was a large bio-dome that housed a mid-sized city. Even thought the dome was to protect it from the harsher elements on the planetoid, the city itself had a lot of heavy industry, which produced a lot of smoke. The air inside was cleaned as much as possible, but there was a thick cloud of smog that collected near the top of the dome. As we had neared the dome from orbit, the smog gave it a strange glowing aspect.

Our crew stayed on the ship, but took daily visits into the city to buy things, or even just to look around. We were under strict instructions not to tell anyone that we were Red Moon. Our cover story was that we were smugglers.

The amount of freedom I had now was something I wasn't used too. Delphine chuckled as I asked her for permission to leave the ship.

"You can leave when ever you want," she said, with a smile. She told me to keep a weapon on me. Just in case.

There weren't many sights to see. Lode One was a place for industry. The factories and workshops produced parts for starships. There were various bars, and entertainment places for the workers.

It did have a good market which catered to passing ships. That is where I was now. I was looking for somewhere to sell my jewelry.

I came across a little shop tucked into a side alley. It had a sign saying it was a pawn shop. There was a variety of things displayed in the window, from weapons, to entertainment devices, and more importantly, jewelry.

The man inside simile as I entered. He looked the type not to ask any questions. Not that my things were stolen. They had been bought fair and square. It was myself that was the stolen property.

I emptied a small bag onto a counter for him to look through.

"Some nice items here," he said, as he tallied to the cost of them.

Then he stopped and let out a long whistle. He had picked up the necklace I had bought at the collector station. The one that the seller had told me came from earth.

"Now this is very special. Are you sure you want to sell?"

I nodded, as I had no special attachment to it.

"You would get a better price at a dealer," he said.

I told him that what ever he offered would be fair. He made his final tally. Everything other than the necklace came to about fifty thousand credits. The necklace itself came to over one million. It was an astonishing amount. I knew it had been expensive, but not nearly that much.

As he handed over a credit pass, he suggested that I Iook around to see if there was anything I wanted to buy. I declined and went shopping elsewhere.

It felt good to have money that I had sort of earned myself. If I wanted I could say goodbye to Red Moon, and start a new life for myself. My new found wealth represented true freedom.

The first thing I did was to buy some new clothes. I bought some utilitarian outfits. Heavy jackets, boots, and other things to fit with my new lifestyle. Seeing the guns in the pawn shop had given my the idea of getting a new personal weapon for myself.

I found a well stocked gun shop. The owner was pleasant and accommodating and I left with a more compact lazer pistol. It came with a shoulder holster that could hide the weapon under my new jacket.

Once back aboard the yacht, I stowed my new gear in my room, including my new weapon. Afterwards I went to a bar near the docks where some of the other crew were drinking.

Tyrus was there along wih Dex and some others. It was a fairly large place with lot other crews from docked ships. I mostly ignored Tyrus. Alone I could handle him, but in a group of people I found him to be very overbearing. He was always trying to outdo others and prove himself. I bought everyone a few drinks, but didn't tell them about my new source of income. I didn't want to spark any jealousy.

Procter turned up later. Delphine had a long talk with him, and he decided he wanted to go to the safe haven. Red Moon wasn't something that interested him. He couldn't go straight away, as they weren't going to spare a ship just for him. He was happy to stay with us in the meantime.

The yacht was safe in the docks, but Delphine insisted that guards be posted just in case. The whole Faith situation was still on her mind. Some of the crew now left to do their shift, including Tyrus.

There wasn't many left and two of them were keen to go and seek out a little bar they had heard about. They asked me to join them and I agreed. I was getting to like Lode One.

It was quite a long walk. The dock area had hotels, the market and other places for passing crews. We were now entering the heart of the city. We passed factories, and then a large hanger with an assembly line inside. On the belt were bare metal frames that were going to become shuttle craft. We entered an area that was grimier than the rest. It looked run down and some of the buildings looked to be shuttered. I started to wish I had brought my gun, but I did feel safe in our group.

"The place has a Jovian board." One of the crew said. He went on to tell me it was a type of table top game.

After quite a lot of looking down alleys, we found the place. It was very small and looked very run down.

The music was loud, and it was dimly lit. It was filled with factory workers, still wearing their work gear.

I tried to buy a glass of wine at the bar, but the barman just laughed and gave me a glass of clear liquid. He told me it was the only thing they served. It was very strong and burned the back of my throat. The guys I was with loved it, and seemed at ease drinking it.

We eventually got around to the reason we were here. A Jovian board was an electronic game that used hand eye coordination to play, combined with strategy elements. It made it simultaneously appealing to amateurs, and more experienced players. It was for two players, and we took turns playing each other. At first, I found it tricky, but once I got the hang of it, I started to hold my own against the more hardcore players.

Everyone was playing for money, including me. The night wore on and I started to win bigger and bigger amounts. It was really exciting and I could see why the crew wanted to come here.

After some time the crewmen decided to head back to the ship. I told them I was going to stay for a while and I would make my own way back. I was playing with a large woman who was putting up quite the challenge. I was determined to beat her.

Eventually I got the better of her. It was a really nice feeling, but I sensed she may have lost more than could afford. As she left the table dejected I offered her another game, in my mind knowing I would concede a few to let her get back some money, but she declined.

The bar was almost empty now, there was only five other people, all men. The barman, men in worker overalls, and a quiet man in the corner drinking alone. It felt like the right time to leave, but as I started to move away from the board one of the men called out.

"I'll play with you darling."

He came striding up to the board with big grin on his face.

"I was just about to leave," I mumbled.

"Nonsense," he loudly proclaimed. "You wouldn't go without letting us win some of our money back?"

Another man called out, claiming it was only fair.

With a shrug I agreed to a few more games, and he introduced himself as Gert.

Gert was short and stocky, as he laid his large hands on the opposite side of the table he looked like he could easily lift the thing. His face was mostly covered by a thick and greasy beard. The overalls he wore were equally as filthy. He was definitely a manual laborer.

As we played I let him win a few games, he was very intoxicated, but played fairly well.

"So what brings you to this planet, pretty?" he asked.

I couldn't tell him the truth, so I told him that we were traders stopping for some ship repairs. Our cover story was that we were smugglers, but I doubted he would believe that.

"A cute little thing like you could make lots of cash as a dancer."

"I seem to be doing okay," I said, as I won another game.

He grunted in frustration. It was clearly getting to him, but he was adamant to continue.

Two of the other patrons joined the table, and stood at either side of me. They seemed to be on my side and cheered each of my wins.

"Your tits are distracting me," Gert exclaimed, as he conceded another game.

My outfit wasn't exactly form fitting, but I supposed it couldn't really hide my body to the observant eye. There were moments where I did catch him giving me long piercing glances.

His comments were getting on my nerves, so I stopped letting him win. It wouldn't be long before his cash ran out, I thought.

"You can beat him, girl." One of the men at my side said, chuckling, which resulted in a foul retort by Gert.

The liquor had gone to my head and everytime I beat him I grinned widely, much to his frustration.

"Maybe you could take up dancing after you run out of money," I said, drawing a few laughs from my new companions.

Gert just grunted. There were no more insults though, as his credit pass finally ran out. His fist slammed down on the table which made me jump.

"Well it's been fun," I said, withdrawing my own card. I wasn't even sure how much I had made tonight. It was time to go. Gert looked ready to blow, so I was thankful for the two guys on my side.

"Wait," Gert snapped. "One last bet."

I shrugged, and expected him to ask someone for a loan, but he didn't. Instead, he pulled a control key out of his pocket and placed it on the board.

"It's my shuttle, it's worth fifteen thousand credits."

"I don't think so," I said, shaking my head. Cash was one thing, but this was something I didn't want.

"I've lost a whole months wages you stuck up bitch. You gotta give me a chance to win it back," he snarled.

One of the other men registered my reluctance, and put his hand on my back. "It's okay, just beat him and teach him a lesson. He won't be satisfied unless you do."

With some hesitation I agreed. It wasn't something I wanted, I had an idea, it was to let him win but let him keep the shuttle at the end of it. It was enough to see the look on his face.

He placed the keys on the table, and told me to credit the machine with my fifteen thousand.

As I entered the amount into the machine there was a buzz and a red light appeared. For a few seconds I looked at it puzzled, until the barman called out. He said, that was way above the max bet for the machine. Gert asked him if the reader behind the bar could process the payment, but the answer was no, as that had a limit too.

I slipped my card back into my pocket. "I guess that's that then."

"Wait," he said. "What if you offered me something else?"

"Like what?" I asked. I had no vehicle or anything else at hand.

"Your body."

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little confused.

"You win, you get my shuttle, I win, we spend a little time alone in the back."

One of the other men laughed saying I wasn't worth fifteen thousand. Gert disagreed, and said that I looked like a good little fuck. I felt my cheeks redden at what he said, especially in front of the others. I even saw the barman snigger.

Part of me wanted to walk away, but another part wanted to rub his face in it. There was no way I was going to let him keep the shuttle now. Judging by his performance tonight, there wasn't even a slight chance he could win. It was just his drunken confidence talking.

"Okay," I said, calmly. Gert grinned widely, while the man to my left called him a fool.

As we readied the board, the quiet man in the corner paid his bill to the barman and left leaving me alone with the little group of regulars.

The game began and suddenly I noticed Gert was playing with a bit more skill. I felt a cold shiver wondering if this had all been a setup. As we progressed though, I was able to keep up. I was beating him, and I could see it on his face. It was a mixture of concentration and anger.

Just a few more moment and I would beat him. Out of nowhere a hand appeared on the small of my back, it was the man to my right, before I could shift my body forward to dislodge it, it moved swiftly over my ass. With a gasp I felt his middle finger push between my cheeks, pressing against my asshole. Instinctively and without thinking, I let go of one of the paddles and swatted his arm away angrily.

I fumbled to regain control of the game, and my face flushed with blood. I felt a coldness in the pit of my stomach, as I realized Gert was now ahead. "No," I mumbled, and I fought to get back ahead.

The buzzer sounded. I had lost by a small margin. Gert laughed loudly. I felt a sinking feeling, that suddenly turned to anger.

"You cheated." I yelled at the man whose hand had caused me to fumble. He was grinning broadly, and just shrugged.

My anger at him was unbearable, I slapped him hard across the face. Before I could strike again the other man grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back. His strong hand encircling my wrists easily. "Don't be a sore loser," he said, into my ear.

I didn't take his advice and struggled against his hold of me. The other man just rubbed his cheek, the smile never leaving his lips. To them I was just a pretty young blonde girl, and not worthy of much respect.

"I'm first." Gert announced, making his way around the table.

I was in denial, and I thought that this must just be an elaborate joke. Then the man behind me pulled my arms down, causing my chest push out.

"This is going to be well worth it." Gert said, and he took the fabric of my shirt in his hands and pulled it apart like wet tissue paper. I wasn't wearing a bra, and with a terrible suddenness my bare breast were on display for the men in the bar. They weren't on show for long as Gert took them in his hands and firmly squeezed them. I gasped outloud in shame and panic. I felt very vulnerable between these two large men.

"You cheated," I whimpered. My anger was gone and was replaced by a feeling of dread and uncertainty.

Gert's eyes were wide, and he grinned as he gently groped and played with my ample breast.

"You can't blame a man for trying it on with a such a little flirt," he said. The other man agreed and said that I had been sticking my ass out all night, just begging for it.

As I began to reply Gert took my jaw into one of his hands, and pressed his mouth onto mine. His beard tickled my soft skin, and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I wriggled and squirmed as his tongue forced it's way into my mouth. There was a pleasing moan from him. His other hand slid down the front of my trousers. Fingers pressed hard against my pussy, and try as I might, I couldn't stop my body reacting to him as he rubbed my pussy lips roughly.

"She's wet," he said, triumphantly. "Bend her over the table."

Without much time to compose myself, the man hold my wrist did as he was told. My face, and bare breasts pressed against the cold glass of the table.

"We're going to teach you a lesson now little girl," one of the men said.

My trousers were unceremoniously pulled down, and I felt a hand caressing my bare ass.

"Lets get you warmed up," Gert said, and suddenly he slapped my ass. Again and again his hand came down onto my flesh, each time making me yelp.

"Coming in here, flashing your cash like some stuck up princess." The barman called out.

It was useless trying to fight, Gert had his hand pressed firmly into the small of my back. No amount of struggling would free me from my position. The spanking had stopped, and I could hear him unbuckling his belt. My heart was beating hard, and I knew I was about to be fucked by these men.

"Don't worry, baby. Once we are through, you can leave, but I promise that you will want to come back," he said, smugly.

I could feel his cock now, he was stroking it against the red welt on my ass. His fingers were on my pussy again, even though he fingers were large and calloused he was gentle in a way. I felt my face blush as he let them slide against my wetness. His cock was at my entrance now reading to take its plunge. I had no doubt in my mind that he would get his wish and I would be squealing in no time.

I took a deep breath reading myself for the feeling of his penetration, but as i did there was a noise from the bar. It was the door being kicked open.

"Get off her." A loud voice yelled.

For a second I thought it was Tyrus, and I couldn't be happier, but as I turned my head I realized it wasn't him. It was the quiet man who had left earlier. He stood in the door way holding a pistol.

"Don't be silly now." The barman responded, but I could hear the fear in his voice.

The quiet man repeated his order, and Gert released his hand from me, but as I stood up, Gert grabbed me from behind. He wrapped his thick arm around my throat and held me firmly. My shirt was still open and I saw the quiet man's eyes flick to my tits. It would have been embarrassing except for the arm that was squeezing the air out of me.

"Leave now dickhead," Gert snapped. The quiet man responded by firing a shot into the ceiling.

He looked confident and cool, there wasn't a hint of panic in his voice. The men around me started to realize he meant business. Gert slacked his grip, and I slipped out of his hold.

"Come quickly," the man said.

I pulled my trousers up and scrambled for the door. Relief washed over me as I made it to the threshold.

The quiet man followed, but before he did he fired one more shot into the air.

I gathered the fabric up around my naked chest, and as I did the stranger grabbed my elbow, and firmly told me we needed to go quickly. I didn't need telling twice, and let him lead me down an alley. At one point we stopped to catch out breath, and heard the sound of footsteps chasing from behind. He told me that we needed to hide. We ducked into an abandoned workshop.

There was a space between two cabinets which we crouched in. After a few moments we managed to catch our breath, and he told me his name was Nim. He was about ten years older than me, and had deep blue eyes. His hair was scruffy, but in a cute windswept way

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers