Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you were being scammed," he said. "I thought they were just going to take your money."

I thanked him, but as I did, I heard footsteps outside the workshop. I leaned in closer to Nim, and felt his body tense up as we waited.

I could hear Gert calling out, he was swearing and promising to kill us if he caught us.

The voices eventually got quieter.

"We should wait here for a while," Nim, whispered. I agreed.

We got a bit more comfortable, as the danger seemed to have passed. In a hushed voice he told me that he was just checking out the bar as his ship was being refueled. In turn I told him my story about being traders. I took the time to check my pocket, and was thankful that I still had my credit pass.

It was cold in the workshop, and my ruined shirt didn't help. Nim must have sensed me shiver, and he gave me his jacket to wear. It was still warm from his body, and felt comforting against my skin. As time passed we felt more relaxed and talked further, but still keeping our voices low.

He told me he was an archeologist of sorts, and that he was traveling to a nearby planet to explore some alien ruins. His voice took on an excited tone as he told me his plans. Even though he had saved me from those men, I wasn't ready to tell him my real reason for being here.

I could see the cold was getting to him now, so I suggested that it might be safe to make our way back to the docks. He nodded, and as he did he let out a little chuckle. He admitted that he had never done anything like this. I had to agree that it was a unique experience for me also, which was a little white lie, but it seemed appropriate.

We made our way through the tight alleyways, keeping to the shadows. The streets got brighter the closer we got to the civilian areas. I felt much safer now, but I still held onto Nim as we wearily made our way to my ship. There was a gentle ease about him, and an unspoken confidence.

"You said you had some maps of the site you are going to survey?" I asked. He nodded and told me he had them on his ship, and that I could take a look before I headed back.

I was dead tired, but I didn't want to leave him so soon. I got the feeling that he was eager to spend more time with me too.

The docks were almost deserted as we made out way into his small vessel. His ship wasn't as grand as the one I was used to. It looked lived in, but had its own charm.

"They are just in here," he said, leading me into his bunk room. As he laid out the plans on a cluttered desk, his demeanor changed to one of excitement. Nim was keen to show me his life's work.

He beckoned me closer as he started to explain what I was looking at. It was an old survey done years ago, it was originally thought to be ruins of an old human colony. Nim told me he came across them and that story didn't add up. He explained a bit more about the layout of the place being more consistent with something non-human. It was all very fascinating.

"You can see the lines of what I think was some sort of animal paddock." he said, guiding may hand across the plans. He was very gentle and it was nice to feel his touch like that.

"I want to thank you again for saving me,' I said, turning to face him.

"Don't worry about it," he said, modestly.

A look of surprise crossed his face as I leaned forward and kissed him. He returned my affection readily, and our lips pressed together.

He looked breathless when I broke the kiss, and there was a sly smile on his face. Without saying a word I took his hand and led him over to the bed.

We traded small kisses, as we undressed. I couldn't stop staring into his blue eyes. He had a toned body, and I took great joy in caressing every defined muscle. In turn, he ran his hands up and down my back, and I trembled at the feeling of his warm touch. When he dropped his trousers, I saw his cock spring out, and now had something to look at other than his eyes. He was very well endowed. I bit my lip and took him in my small hands. My lips nuzzled his chest as I felt the girth and weight of his manhood. He sighed softly, which made my heart race.

"You were very heroic," I said, planting more kisses on his broad chest. I wanted his cock in my mouth, but was content to softly stroke it. It was warm and I was delighting in the small noises he was making. I could tell he was trying to hide is reaction, which was very cute.

"Ahhh," he sighed. My fingers were working their magic, and I could sense he was letting go.

Without a word I dropped to my knees. I was face to face with his cock. I couldn't wait any longer and engulfed it with my mouth. He had a musky taste and I sucked gently on the tip. His whole body quivered. I felt very content to be on my knees for him. He had rescued me, and I desperately wanted to show him my deep appreciation.

"You're so beautiful," he moaned, breathlessly.

I tried to take him all the way into my mouth, but he was too large. The need to feel the full length of him inside of me grew. I wanted to look into his eyes as he fucked me.

"Come here," I said, and climbed on the bed. We were both naked now, and he followed my lead.

It wasn't his cock that went for my pussy, but his mouth.

"Yes," I whimpered, as his lips pressed against the tender flesh of my pussy. He kissed, and licked, then his tongue found my clit. I grabbed the bed sheets, as he flicked it with his wet tongue. It was intense, my body writhed and twisted on the bed. I couldn't contain my cries of joy as he sucked my clit into his mouth. He took his time, and was very attentive. It was driving me wild, and I didn't want it to end.

It became too much to bear, and I wanted more.

"I want you inside of me," I groaned.

With anticipation building inside of me, I watched as he moved over me. His eyes were locked on mine now, and I trembled knowing he was preparing to guide his cock into me. I was very still, and was only aware of my own heart beat. He was looking at me with the most intense gaze. It felt like he was looking into my soul, I knew I was in my most open, and most vulnerable state. I wanted this man to see the real me, and experience what I was feeling.

His cock slipped into me in one fluid motion. There was no teasing or hesitance. Just one long drive of his hard cock into my wet and willing pussy. My cry was loud and unashamed. It filled the small bunk room. My limbs were around him at the exact moment he was fully in me.

I shut my eyes tightly as he began to glide in and out of me. It felt life fire inside of me, and my body was racked with deep pulses of pleasure. I whimpered and whined. His name was on my lips, and I begged for more and more. He fucked me with great care, and passion. Then our mouths met, and I hungrily tasted his lips and his tongue. There wasn't a part of me that wasn't swimming in the sensation of his body.

We made love in his small ship, all the fears that had surfaced during the time in the bar disappeared as he pleasured me. He was far more careful and considerate than any other man I had been with. This is what true lovemaking should be like I thought as our bodies became one.

**********

Nim was softly stroking the skin on my arm, it was a lovely way to be woken. We spent a few hours together in bed just talking. He told me about his life, and in turn I told him as much as I could. It was the perfect way to spend a morning. As time went on, I knew that it wasn't going to last. We had our own paths before us, and it was unlikely that we would ever meet again. I savored every moment with him.

It got late though and with a lot of reluctance we decided to head back to the docks.

There was a dockworker there ready to meet him. His ship had been fueled and provisioned. I felt a pang of sadness as I watched Nim complete the paper work.

It didn't need to be said out loud. I knew I wouldn't see him again. We embraced for a few moments before we made our goodbyes.

As I watched his ship leave I felt my eyes water a little, and wondered if I should have gone with him. Delphine found me and broke me out my thoughts. She asked about my evening, and I told her about the trip to the bar, but I left out the other details.

"The breeder farm you mentioned, is only a few light years away," Delphine told me. "I've been thinking of a way we can get Lilly out."

I agreed, and asked her if we were going to free everybody.

"The yacth is a big ship," she said, sweeping her hands through the air. "But not big enough for so many, I'm afraid."

Then a thought struck me. "What if we were to buy another one?" I asked.

"Our last job depleted our funds somewhat, we don't have the capital."

It was then I revealed my windfall from selling the necklace.

"One million credits might just be enough to buy a large bulk transport. Nothing special though." Delphine explained, but I could see the idea beginning to take hold.

"We should at least try." I pleaded

She agreed, and I handed over the credit pass. I could see that she was grateful and felt like it was the least I could have done. She told me that she would go and see the dock master and see if anything was available.

"Before we do though, I want you to come with me."

"Where too?" I asked.

"There's a doctor I want you to see. If you do have missing memories, she might be able to help."

I nodded and followed Delphine. What was I about to find out about myself?

********

As Delphine and myself sat in the medical waiting room, she told me more about the breeder farms.

"Some are more pleasant than others. They mostly produce factory workers, and tend to sell in bulk."

I asked her what she thought our chance are at finding Lilly, and she admitted that they would be slim.

"This doctor might be able to help with your memories Cara, or at least identify the problem."

It was all starting to become real, who was the person I used to be. Procter had told me he thought my name had been Emrah, and it was about time I started to accept that. This was the best time as any to tell Delphine.

"Emrah," she repeated. "That name seems very familiar. I'm certain I heard one my crew mentioning that name once."

"Maybe it was Procter." I suggested. She shook her head and said it was from a while ago.

As she scratched her head trying to stir up the memory, the doctor appeared.

"Good afternoon, my name is Hella." She said, introducing herself. She looked to be in her late fifties, and had a kindly face.

Delphine explained the situation and Hella nodded.

"I've seen a lot of people in this situation before, we will take great care of you Cara."

She inquired if Delphine was going to come in to observe the procedure, but she declined.

"I'm going to speak with the crew, see if any of them know this Emrah person. Okay."

I nodded, and went with the doctor alone.

"Don't worry, there won't be anything too intrusive, Cara." Hella said, as she led me into a large examination room. The walls were white and it reminded me of the place I was just after my so called accident.

There was a large reclining chair in the middle of the room, and Hella motioned towards it. I expected to be strapped down, but there were no restraints.

"We are going to scan your brain and see where the blockage is."

Hella wheeled over a piece of medical tech, and after few button pushes, she attached wires to my forehead.

"There will be no pain," she said, as the machine whirred into life.

There was a cold feeling in my head and the thing beeped and buzzed. The room started to get brighter and brighter. As the brightness enveloped me I felt myself slipping away into unconsciousness.

**********

The fog started to lift and I started to get my senses back. Something wasn't right though. My mouth was dry, in fact it was filled with something. It was filled with cotton wool. I was gagged.

The light was very bright as I opened my eyes. I wanted to shield them but my hands were bound above my head. I could feel leather straps tied tightly around my wrists. A cold shiver went through my body as panic began to set in. It wasn't just the panic that was making me shiver I felt cold air on my body, I had been stripped naked.

My eyes were still getting accustomed to the light as I tried pulling at the leather straps. The gag was too tight, and all I could manage was a muffled cry.

"Good, you are awake."

Cold dread filled my heart as I recognised the voice. It was Gert from the night before, the man who had tried to cheat me and then fuck me.

Finally my eyes adjusted and I could make out his bulky shape in front of me. There was a wicked grin on his face.

"Not much goes on around here without me knowing." There was an air of smugness in his voice.

I tried to ignore him and look around, I was as I feared still in the examination room, and then to my shock I saw Hella. She was laid on the floor, a pool of blood formed around he head. Either she was dead or knocked unconscious.

"Don't worry about her," Gert said, as grasped my knees and pulled my legs apart. It had the intended affect and brought my attention back to him. I tired shaking my head at him, but this just made him chuckle.

"I'm going to take what you owe me now, little lady."

His eyes roved around my naked body as he unbuckled his trousers. His cock was already hard as he pulled it out. It was large and thick. I thought about trying to kick out at him, but that was just delaying the inevitable. I was totally at his mercy, there wasn't even a way to talk my way out of it.

I watched him sliding his grubby hand up and down my soft white thigh as he teased his cock with his other hand. I felt my body responding in the worst way possible. His hand got closer and closer to my pussy.

"When I'm though, I'm gonna take you to meet the rest of the boys," he sniggered. His fingers finally connected with my slit, and he began rubbing aggressively. My wetness appeared out of nowhere, and a thick thumb slid inside of me. I moaned into the cotton wool.

His thumb twisted and circled inside of me. He was loving the effect it was having on me. My nipples were rock hard and I felt the warmth in between my legs.

"You belong to me now."

He climbed onto the medical chair, positioning himself between my legs.

"This is what you were made for."

The feeling of his cock entering me sent shivers all over my skin. I groaned into the gag.

"You're just a little fuck toy."

His hands grasped my breasts and squeezed. I saw the excess flesh appearing between his thick fingers.

Years of manual labor made his thrusts hard and aggressive. The chair squeaked and rocked as he started fucking me harder and harder.

"This is what you've been dreaming about," he huffed as his body pressed against mine.

With a quick movement, he snatched the gag away from my mouth. Before I could take a thankful breath of air, his mouth covered mine. His tongue darted into me.

It was a sloppy hard kiss, I felt the roughness of his beard against my skin. There was no care for my comfort.

His cock seemed to find and extra depth inside of me.

He broke the kiss, leaving me breathless. "You whore," he snarled into my ear.

I couldn't help but moan with each powerful thrust of his cock.

"You belong on your knees," he said, as he pulled the binding to my hands away.

The was a longing gasp as I felt his cock sliding out of me.

Gert took a handful of my hair, and pulled me off the chair with him. I was like a doll in his hands. Helpless and at his mercy.

He positioned me on my knees, and turned my face to his glistening cock.

"Suck it whore," he commanded.

I tried to comply but his hand held my head firmly. My open mouth tried to catch the tip of his cock but each time it was pulled just out of reach. He laughed hard at the spectacle.

Finally he relented, and I took him into my mouth.

It was then I heard the banging. It was coming from the door. I tried turning but Gert held me firmly, his cock firmly in my mouth.

The noise was louder now, it sounded like the door was trying to be forced open.

"Shhh, don't worry about them."

They were calling out my name. I couldn't answer.

"You are better here," Gert said.

I felt so trapped and desperate.

The voice got louder and louder.

"Captain."

"Captain Emrah Jackson."

**********

Lights filled my eyes, I was waking up, it had been a nightmare.

"She's waking up." The voice was clear and familiar. It was Delphine.

As my eyes adjusted, I could see Dex in the room too. Hella was off to my side, and looked fine.

My arms weren't tied and I was still clothed. What a terrible dream, I thought.

"Captain Emrah Jackson," Dex said to me. It was his voice I heard in my dream.

"Who's that?" I answered.

His face was full of excitement, and even my ignorance couldn't dissuade him.

"Once Delphine told me your real name, I just knew it would be you. The way you shoot with a pistol, the situation you are in, it all fits."

I tried giving him a smile, but I had no idea what he was talking about. All I knew was that Orton had called me Emrah.

"So who exactly is this Emrah," Delphine started. "Dex wouldn't say, he wanted to see you first."

He started telling the story. It was about a woman who was his Captain, a woman who had lost her ship and had been captured by pirates. The woman was supposed to be me, but my memories and body had been altered.

"It does fit with what I have found." Hella said, joining the conversation. I had almost forgotten about the procedure.

"There was been a recent mind wipe, and a lot of cosmetic work, deep stuff too. Also I found traces of mood altering drugs, but they are mostly gone now."

Delphine seemed concerned about any drugs in my system, but Hella assured her that they were mostly benign now, and usually slaves need them topping up from time to time.

"Can I get my memories back?" I asked, addressing the elephant in the room.

"There's good news and bad news." Hella conceded. "There is a way, but you need to original mind scans, who ever did this would have them. That would be the only way."

I thought for a second, then. "It was a man named Hogarth." I told them about him being there when my accident had taken place, and they agreed it was probably him that did the procedures. Delphine asked if I knew any details about him, but I didn't have many. I had only met him twice, once at him home, and once at the collector station. I didn't know the location of either.

"Lilly would know, I think."

Delphine nodded. "She might be your only hope."

Hella said that she wanted to speak to me in private, and Delphine agreed, saying she would see me back at the ship. Dex told me that we would need a long chat later too. Before they left I asked them not to tell any of the crew, not till we were certain about things.

"Would you prefer Cara, or Emrah?" Hella asked, nicely.

I just shrugged. Neither name seemed to fit right now. She smiled, and nodded.

"Well first things first. You are not as young as you look. Your bone structure fits with a person closer to their forties. This fits in with what your colleague told me about you."

That was a bit of a shock. From my appearance I looked in my early twenties.

"There have been a series of superficial changes too. Your breasts have been augmented, your lips plumped up. They have essentially made you more beautiful."

I listened, trying to imagine the original me. It didn't concern me too much, not as much as what had happened to my brain.

"What if I can't get these mind scans?" I asked.

It was Hella's turn to shrug. "Things could come back in time."

I told her about my shooting proficiency, and odd skill at hand to hand combat.

"Some things are muscle memory, they are always harder to wipe completely."