Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 14

Story Info
Cara finds herself in great danger at the breeder farm.
9k words
4.76
11.2k
5

Part 14 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

This ongoing sci-fi series will contain non-consensual elements.

*

The plan was clear. We were on our way to the breeder farm, where Delphine would act as a merchant looking to buy slaves. To aid the illusion I was going to pretend to be her personal slave. My looks would play a big part in this, as I didn't look like a battle hardened terrorist. Which is what Red Moon were known for in these parts.

Dex had gone now, looking for another part of his crew, or should I say my crew. It was still troubling to think I had once commanded a ship all of my own. Hopefully we would rescue Lilly from the breeder farm, and be able to unlock those memories.

I sat alone in my quarters preparing to play my part in this mission. It had been nice to have a long hot shower. I tied my long blonde hair tightly to my scalp in a bun, it would help show off my collar, and show my place. I was using a spare collar the crew gave me. It had no electronics built in, it was just for show. I attached it around my neck and felt the weight. It was a simple metal ring, nothing fancy, and thankfully not heavy. There was a small metal ring at the front which I assumed was for a leash. I had a different idea for it though.

From my wardrobe I found a white silk scarf that I threaded through the ring and then tucked into a silk skirt. It covered my breasts, but left my back exposed. The skirt was white and had slits up both legs. I wanted to give the impression of seductiveness, but also a hint of class. Even without underwear, I think I pulled it off.

I looked in the mirror, the silk scarf covered each of my breasts, and clung to them enticingly. It seemed to enhance their size and shape. The simple collar made the outfit even more effective.

My make up was next, and I applied it quite garishly. Strong red lipstick, and a smoky look for my eyes. Now, I looked like a pleasure slave.

"Very nice." A voice called out. It was Tyrus, I hadn't heard him enter.

"Thank you," I said, quietly.

"I haven't seen you at all since we refueled," he said. That was true, I had been avoiding him. True to Delphine's word, no one else on the crew had been told about my previous life.

He put his hands on my bare shoulders, giving them a gentle rub. 'You look very sexy in the collar."

"It's just for the mission."

He sniggered, and without warning picked me up out of the chair, and turned me to face him. I could smell alcohol on his breath.

"Why don't we get you nice and relaxed."

I protested and tried to pull away, but he held me firmly. I could feel my frustration rising.

This just encouraged him, and his face beamed wide with a smile, but as he leaned in to kiss me, I pulled an arm away from him. The slap across his face was loud and took him by surprise. His face went red and I could see the anger seething inside of him. Before he could react, I broke his grasp, and told him to leave.

For a few seconds I thought he was going to strike me, but he composed himself. "You can be a real bitch sometimes," he said, and he stormed out of my quarters.

My heart was racing and I had to sit down on the bed to calm myself down.

**********

Juno came to collect me, we had reached the breeder farm.

"Delphine has just spoken to the director, they are on their way to our yacht now," she informed me.

Before we left I looked out of my window, to try and catch a glimpse of the planet. It was large and a dirty rust color. Off to the left I could see the bulk carrier that I had paid for with my credits. With some luck it would soon be on the planet to collect Lilly.

Things had always been frosty between Juno and myself, but today, she was more animated towards me. As we made our way through the corridors to the large meeting room, she told me she had heard about me slapping Tyrus.

"He came into the canteen in a real nasty mood," she said, with a laugh.

I admitted my part and told her that I wasn't sure what I saw in him.

"You did the right thing, he can be a prick."

We laughed about it, and before we entered the meeting room, she told me that maybe I wasn't such a waste afterall. I thought it would be nice to sit down with her one day and put past grievances to bed. I was close to her mother Delphine, and it would be nice to have that same sort of relationship with Juno.

Delphine was waiting for us. Like myself, she had been transformed. Gone was her unkempt hair, and distressed clothing, only to be replaced by a slick and business like appearance. She was wearing a loose fitting suit, and had her hair slicked back. I could see the faint hint of embarrassment on her face.

"The director will be here shortly," she said. Juno talked to her for a while about the other arrangements. Delphine and Tyrus were going to fly the bulk carrier. The rest of the crew would be on the yacht, both ships would land for an assault when we were given permission. There was a planetary shield that would make any unauthorized landing impossible. We had to be invited down before anything could happen

The meeting room had been spruced up, there were bowls of fruit and other delicacies on the table. Delphine told me that I was to serve drinks, and act as a slave would in these situations.

There was a buzzing from the comms, the director was onboard. Juno made her goodbyes, and gave me a comforting wink as she left. It was just me and Delphine in the room now.

"Just let me do the talking," she said. "Everything will be fine."

Her words were appreciated, but I felt very apprehensive. I picked up a tray of drinks, and stood next to Delphine.

We didn't have to wait long. Director Sakura finally made her appearance. She was flanked on either side by two armed guards. They were tall and wore bulky body armor. Even so, they didn't look as imposing as their mistress. She was easily six feet tall, and dressed in a black leather body suit. It clung tightly to her slender frame, her large leather clad breasts and wide hips jutted out in a seductive way. Her long spiked heels only added to her height and impressiveness.

"Good evening Captain Delphine," she said, in a commanding, and almost masculine voice.

I could sense Delphine was a little taken aback by the spectacle, and her confidence drained from her voice as she replied.

Sakura took a long look at me, making my heart race a little at the gaze. Her face had the same masculine quality, her jaw line was strong and her cheekbones were high and sharp. Her hair was a deep black color, straight and cut short into a bob. For a few seconds there was silence then I realized it was the drinks she was looking at, and I offered the tray. The tall woman took a glass of wine without a word.

"Please sit," Delphine offered, finally regaining her composure.

I put the tray on a side table and took my place on my knees next to Delphine. Sakura sat opposite, and I watched her long legs cross over each other elegantly. For such a tall woman, she had amazing poise and grace.

The guards stayed in the room, standing either side of the entrance. Their faces were covered by black plastic face plates.

"You wish to make a purchase?" Sakura asked, calmly. I couldn't see her eyes anymore as her chin was raised in a haughty manner.

"I do," Delphine replied. "I'm looking for at least five hundred."

"I can handle that order, What sort of work are they needed for?"

Delphine told her that it she was building a factory, and they were going to be the work force, before she could finish, Sakura interrupted her.

"I don't sell to just anyone, I like to know if my property will be treated well."

It was a surprising thing for her to say, I assumed she would only care about the money. It seemed to shock Delphine too.

"Well, I can assure you that certain safety protocols will be followed."

"I take pride in my work, we sell everything from pleasure slaves to menial workers, and all are quality. My reputation in this sector is very high. Maybe when you have completed your factory I can take a tour, to bring me piece of mind, at least."

As Delphine told her that she needed slaves to help with the construction, Sakura took a piece of fruit from the table and spent a few moments examining it.

"So it's construction now Captain. I value honesty, especially from those I have only just met." Her tone was a little more clipped now, and I could sense that Delphine was more than a little out of her depth. Fighting in battles was one thing, but the nuances of a business transaction was another.

"Well, I can assure you," Delphine started, but her sentence was cut short by her opponent.

"Assurances from a stranger mean nothing."

I got the feeling that she was about to cut the meeting short, any chance of finding Lilly was slipping away.

"I am treated well," I said.

Sakura's gaze snapped to me. Her face was a mixture of shock and curiosity.

"Does it speak out of turn?"

Delphine said no, and that I was allowed to speak freely.

Her eyes were fixed on me now, all I could do was lower my gaze. I wasn't sure if I had helped, but I had bought us more time. It was then that she picked a cherry out on the bowl and offered it to me. I looked at Delphine, and she told me it was okay.

Inching forward on my knees, I reached out to take it from her, but her hand pulled away, and a frown appeared on her face. I could see what she wanted. I shuffled closer and took it gently with my teeth from her fingers. It was sweet in my mouth, and not knowing what else to do, I swallowed the pip.

"It is very well behaved, what is its name?"

"Her name is Cara," Delphine said, with no attempt to hide her affection.

Another cherry was picked and offered to me. This time she playfully moved it away from my mouth, making me lean forward to take it. Her long painted nail grazed my lip as the fruit went in. I felt like a puppy, and she my owner.

"Can we discuss our business?" Delphine asked.

"In a moment."

Again a cherry was picked and deposited into my mouth, this time though, her long finger traced a line down my face giving me goosebumps.

"It is very pretty. We breed lots of pleasure slaves, this one could produce many fine examples, if paired with the right male."

"She has had cosmetic surgery."

"That's a shame," Sakura said, disappointingly. With a deft movement she pulled the silk away from my chest exposing one of my breasts. "Compliments to the surgeon," she said, and gave my nipple a gentle pinch. Delphine couldn't have seen, and I did my best to hide any reaction. I felt very insignificant in front of this tall woman. Every movement and word she made seemed precise and measured. She gave off a very powerful aura.

"Maybe we could arrange a viewing of your product on the planet?" Delphine suggested, in an attempt to change the subject.

"No need," Sakura said, and clicked her fingers. As she did, her two guards stepped forward. "They are fine examples of my stock, suitable for pleasure or work."

"They look like they have strong backs."

Sakura nodded. "Why don't you take them both somewhere private, you can experience the depth of their stamina."

Delphine politely declined, and suggested that she might like a tour of the farm to allay any fears she might have, somewhat reversing Sakura's argument about trust.

"I haven't decided if I am going to sell to you yet," she said, with a wry smile. Before Delphine could counter, she continued. "Although maybe I should be more trusting, your slave seems happy enough. How about this, you bring your ships down tomorrow, and we can discuss things further."

"Yes, I would like that very much." Delphine said, happily.

"On one condition though," Sakura said, in a more serious tone. "This one comes with me, for the night."

Delphine protested, but again was cut short by the woman in leather.

"I won't take her to my bed, I want to confirm you are indeed honest and treat your property right. I find slaves speak more freely without the watchful gaze of its owner."

This time I turned my head to Delphine, and gave her a small nod.

"Okay," she conceded. "But I keep one of yours."

This made Sakura smile. "So be it," she said, and rose from her chair.

They talked a few more moments about logistics and when they would meet tomorrow. The guard that was staying was relieved of his weapon, and collar.

I felt very apprehensive about going, but it would only be for one night, and it was promised that I wouldn't be touched. Before I left I got a few moments with Delphine, who assured me it was going to be alright, and to be ready for anything tomorrow.

As we walked through the ship to her shuttle, I kept a few steps behind Sakura's brisk pace. I didn't see any of the crew until I got to the hanger. There was just one man who had finished refueling the shuttle, he gave me a quizzical look as I stepped aboard after the woman in leather.

She had brought her own pilot who had waited in the shuttle, like the guards he wore a plastic face plate.

"Home now." Sakura snapped, and seated herself on a bench behind the pilot. I took a place next to her.

As the shuttle lurched to life, I felt Sakura's hand resting on my bare knee. There was an agreement for no touching, but I felt as if I couldn't protest against it.

We left the hanger bay and it wouldn't be long before I was at the breeder farm.

*********

The planet was called Nendi, and it was rather brown and drab looking. As we got closer I saw a blue flash from outside the shuttle. It was the shield that we had passed though.

I could see a large circular complex now, with a tall tower at the center. We landed close to it on a raised platform.

Sakura hadn't spoken a word during our short trip, and didn't now. As she got up to leave the shuttle, I knew that I should follow. She strode confidently into the complex with me trailing behind.

There was no color here, just bare concrete. It looked like a factory, and I hadn't seen anyone else. The guard left us as we entered a steel elevator. One that I guessed was going to lead up to the top of the tower. What better place for the director to reside, I thought.

Once we reached the top I was led past a few rooms, into what I assumed was her living quarters. It had a similar look to the rest of the complex, the most impressive thing was a set of large windows that let an immense amount of light in. The floor was stone and very cold on my bare feet. A large bed, with dark sheets took one corner of the room, while the other side lay what looked like a work area, with a few consoles and computers.

"Pour me some wine," Sakura said, as she walked over to one of the active consoles. I looked around and saw a table with a glass jug and some glasses, I poured a cup and brought it over to her. Remembering that I was rebuked earlier for speaking, I kept silent.

She took the wine, and placed it on the console, there was a collar in her other hand. It was similar to the ones the guards wore.

"You want this?" she asked, seeing that I was looking at it.

I wasn't sure how to answer. Was this a test I wondered. This was only supposed to be for one night, an exercise in trust before a business transaction. I wasn't supposed to be part of the deal.

"If it would make you more comfortable while I am staying here," I answered, diplomatically as possible.

This brought a smile to her thin lips. "Very well."

Sakura stepped closer, her height over me becoming even more apparent, and removed the collar Delphine had given me. The silk that was covering my chest was threaded through it, and was removed at the same time. I felt the coldness of her finger as the new device was attached around my throat.

"Is there anything I should know about it?" I asked.

"You are experienced, I see." She took a small controller from her belt and showed it to me. It had a dial in the center and not much else. "I will show you."

She twisted the dial slightly, and suddenly I felt very tired, it was like the energy had drained form my body.

"That's at eighty percent," she said, and twisted the dial back into position. It was something I had never seen before.

"What happens if you turn it all the way?"

Again, she smiled. "I think you can probably guess."

Her eyes wandered down to my body, and her head tilted to get a better look. With nothing covering my breasts, I felt very self conscious.

"You are quite the beauty." As she spoke, she pulled my belt off, letting the silk covering my bottom half fall away, leaving me naked.

It was an intimidating experience to be exposed like this for a stranger. Especially one, so commanding and direct.

Then she did something I wasn't expecting at all, she carefully tilted my face up towards her and kissed me softly on the lips. I suddenly felt very submissive and with a sigh, I let her tongue slip into my mouth. She had promised not to take me to bed, but I was getting the impression that promise might soon be broken.

She was gentle and almost loving as she kissed me, and I felt the stirrings of something inside of me. The coldness of the room was quickly being replaced by a warmth, and my heart started to race. I was left somewhat breathless as she pulled away, and there was a sly smile on the corner of her lips.

"Feet apart," she said, coolly.

As I did as instructed she squatted down in front of me, and without much warning her long slender fingers were against my shaven pussy. I had to bite my bottom lip, as to not let out a gasp.

"No sign of rough sex," she said, as her digits spread my labia. "Flawless." I could feel myself blushing deeply. It was as if she had some deep power over me that I couldn't control

Her fingers lingered on my most sensitive parts. Then there was a sensation as she used her index finger to massage my pussy, and once again I felt flushed.

"Does your mistress keep you to herself, or do you service the crew?"

I told her that I was Delphine's personal slave.

"That's a shame," she said, raising herself to her full height again. "I think it would do you the world of good to be thoroughly fucked, but I understand keeping you in good condition has its benefits."

She started to tell me more about the farm, and led me over to the bed. "I breed only the good traits."

She perched on the edge of the bed, her legs wide open. With a nonverbal command I was instructed to kneel between her knees.

"How do you breed for the best traits," I asked, softly. It wasn't a question I really wanted answering, but if it got me closer to finding Lilly, all the better.

Sakura seemed glad at my question, and was happy to answer. She explained that the breeder farm was on three levels, the top being the males and females with the best qualities, and the second level being somewhat lesser in quality.

"The bottom level is for the manual workers and the punishment blocks."

"Is that where Delphine's slaves will come from," I asked, and she nodded a response. It seemed clear to me that Lilly must be on the top level. She was Orton's pleasure slave, and by that reckoning, must have some good qualities.

"You might find this interesting," she said, and pressed a button on a remote control she had. The wall changed into a viewing screen. It looked like the inside of a barracks. There were hundreds of bed, and figures on and around them, all men from what I could see.

"That is a punishment block, for men who have disobeyed orders, treated the girls too roughly. They are mostly waiting to be sold, but they act as a deterrent to the girls too."

"How do you mean?" I asked, already guessing the answer.

"Well, if a girl does outlive her usefulness, that's where she goes. Usually a group of the stronger men protect her and keep them for themselves, for a time at least, till the novelty wears off. Then she is given to the mob."

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers