Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell hard against the stone floor, landing awkwardly on my hip, the pain shot through me like a bullet. The guard of the other hand had flown forward with nothing to resist his charge. He stumbled past the rifle, tripping up and landing on his face.

Everything seemed to be lost now, but then I saw that the rifle wasn't so far way from me. I couldn't reach it with my hands, but I could with my feet. It was a struggle, as my body was racked with pain, but I managed to extend my foot to the sling of the gun. I only had seconds, as the guard was getting to his feet. I wrapped the canvass strap around my foot and tugged. The rifle clattered across the ground towards me. The guard turned and saw what I was doing, he bounded towards me furiously.

I was quicker though, and without even thinking, I aimed and pulled the trigger. It was a lucky shot, and hit him in the neck. His dead body fell to the floor.

*********

I was panting hard, and my body still hurt after my fall, but time was running out. I looked at the landing pad on the screen, and to my dismay I could see both the yacht and bulk carrier preparing to land.

I sprang to my feet and using the laser rifle, shot through the cord that was attached to my collar. Thankfully I didn't have to go far to reach the control center of the facility. It was all in this room, but once I reached the console a cold shiver went through me. There were so many buttons, I hadn't a clue where to start or what I could even do from here. I tried to locate a communicator, it was my best bet to warn Delphine off. I started to hit dials and switches hoping something would appear on the main screen.

With some incredible luck I hit a button that brought up a full layout of the farm. It had little lock icons next to each of the sections. It dawned on me that this was the control that would lockdown the entire facility, but I wasn't going to do that. I was going to open everything. I started to press the lock icons, and suddenly a klaxon burst into life. All the little lock icons on the screen changed to indicate an unlocked state.

I backed away from the console and looked at the image of the landing pad. It was chaos, I could see bursts of lazer fire from all angles. The alarm must had been enough to warn Delphine and the crew of danger. Now all I had to do was get to the safety of one of the ships which didn't look like an easy task at all.

Suddenly it hit me that I was still naked. I went over to what I assumed was a wardrobe and opened the door. I didn't find clothes just a array of devices that I realised must be torture implements. The next proved more useful and had a selection of outfits. I didn't have time to make a sensible decision so just grabbed a white dress like the one Lilly had been wearing.

Before I left, I picked up the lazer rifle and fired it into the command console. It exploded in a shower of sparks.

With a rough idea how to make it to the landing pad I made my way into the elevator, I could still hear the klaxon blaring as the doors closed. I caught my breath on the way down. I had to hope Lilly would remember what I said about the rescue and use her new-found freedom to get to one of the ships.

The doors opened with a satisfying beep, and as I turned a corner three figures appeared in front of me. It was Sakura flanked by two guards. She must have raced back to regain control of the facility.

I raised my rifle quickly, but before I could pull the trigger, the life drained out of me. It was the collar, and Sakura was controlling it. The heavy gun fell from my hands and clattered onto the concrete floor. I followed soon after, completely immobilized.

"You stupid bitch," she hissed, and knelt beside me. She wrapped her long fingers around my already sore throat and began to squeeze. She told me she was going to enjoy watching the life drain out of me.

I could see stars appearing and felt the rush of blood as my air supply was cut off. Then out of nowhere I heard more lazer fire, and inexplicably Skaura released her grasp. She barked orders at the guards, and I managed to turn my head to see what the commotion was. It was a group of unarmed men rushing towards us. A few of them fell due to the volume of fire, but the main body reached us, and they violently overpowered the guards. Sakura stood, and fended off the attack the best she could, but they quickly overpowered her too. It was then I realised that they were the men that I had seen in the punishment block. They must have got the idea to go for the command station.

I saw the collar control fall from her hand and land close to me, but I didn't have the strength to reach it. One of the men managed to grasp her arms behind her back, and he twisted her around to display his prize to the others. She screamed abuse, and threats at them, but it had no effect. One of them sprang forward and tore open her leather bodice, exposing her breasts to all. He looked as if he was about to grab them, but another man barged him out of the way and buried his face between them. This caused a cheer from the group.

As much as I disliked her, it was a difficult to watch. Her anger was quickly being replaced by fear.

The man holding her dragged her into the lift and the others followed. As the elevator ascended I heard their cheers, and her screams.

The control for my collar was only a few feet away, and I concentrated all my efforts in reaching for it. I managed to move my arm slightly when I felt a hand on my shoulder, which rolled me helplessly onto my back. It was a man from the group of prisoners. He must have stayed behind I thought. I was completely at his mercy.

"Let me get the off you," he said, with a smile. Knowing I was about to be disrobed, I closed my eyes, hoping he would be quick. Instead of my dress being removed it was my collar that was popped off. Opening my eyes, I saw him with the control in his hand.

"You're free," he said, cheerfully, and I felt the strength returning to my body. Before I could tell him about the rescue he disappeared off down a corridor.

The rifle was missing, and so were the ones belonging to the now dead guards. The prisoners must have taken them, I thought. I ran for the landing bay.

When I reached it, I could see the chaos that my actions had caused. There were bodies everywhere, slaves, guards, prisoners. In the distance I could see both ships. Then to my dismay, I saw the yacht taking off. It was now or never.

I sprinted barefoot across the large open space. Lazer fire was all around me, and I had to avoid small pockets of guards still fighting a defence. It wasn't just my crew they were fighting now. It was the prisoners, who had found weapons. It was a fight for their survival.

As I neared I saw a familiar face on the loading platform of the bulk carrier. It was Tyrus, he was firing in all directions, and looked like he was having fun too. I raced forward, my heart was beating out of my chest, and that's when he saw me and encouraged me to go faster.

The engines where spinning up and with much relief, I made it onboard with only seconds to spare. I scrambled inside to safety just as the ship began to rise. I prayed that Lilly had gotten out.