Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 17

Story Info
Cara is taken to a slave auction.
8.7k words
4.69
7.1k
0

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

This ongoing sci-fi series will contain non-consensual elements.

Hogarth's words had been clear. I was to join him in the other room, so we could be properly reunited. There was no way to argue my way out, as he was my owner now. I would play the happy slave, and hide my true intentions. Somehow I was going to have to find my brain scans to restore my missing memories. He still had them, I hoped.

As I got up from my bed, I looked at my body in a mirror on the opposite wall. Hogarth had been right, I had mostly recovered from my malnutrition. The weight was back on, and I didn't look as pale or gaunt anymore. There were no clothes that I could see. I was to be naked, it seemed, except for my collar. I touched it and rather than metal, it felt more like a rubber coil. I wondered if it was more of a decorative thing.

I took a deep breath and walked into the main room. My sound of my bare feet on the stone floor sounded very small in the large airy room.

Hogarth was sitting in the middle of the room on an expensive leather chair. It looked much the same as when I was last here. Large, and sparsely decorated. He wasn't the type of man for art, or unnecessary things. A few pieces of functional furniture, and the grand view of the airless moon he lived on. Hogarth looked the same too. Old, bald, and with a deceptively kind face.

I walked towards him, but then he directed me to a small table that had a small box on top of it.

"Let me have a look at you," he said, sipping a glass of wine.

"I think I am back to my old self," I said.

He nodded.

"Physically yes, mentally, I'm not sure, I only met you a few times. I will tell you this, Cara," he said, taking a sip of his drink. "I don't usually buy slaves, but you are a very desirable young woman, if you please me, you could have a long happy life with me."

"I hope I can please." I had to wonder what the alternative would be.

"Open the box," he said, bluntly

As I took off the top I saw that it contained clothes. We shared a look which confirmed to me that he wanted me to out them on.

It wasn't so much an outfit, but a lingerie set. Black silk panties, a well cut black bra, and a very high pair of black heels. He smiled and sipped his drink as he watched me putting them on. They were very sexy, and the bra felt like it had been made just for me. It pushed up my breasts and gave me a deep dark cleavage.

"Let me see how you walk in the heels."

It had been a long time since I had to walk in a pair, and my legs felt somewhat weak due to my recent ordeal. I nearly stumbled as I paraded about for him, but soon found my footing.

"Very good," he said. "You have your poise back."

I started to wonder how long this was going to go on for.

"How are you enjoying your tits?"

I told them I liked them, and he said he had given them to me a long time ago. "I may increase the size. What do you think?"

I got the sense that this was a test rather than a real question, so I told him that whatever would make him happy, would make me happy.

"I was a little untruthful with you earlier," he said. "I told you that I got you cheaper because you were used goods, that was partially true. The real reason is that because you are an escaped slave."

"I didn't escape."

"Escape, forcibly freed, it's more or less the same. It's hard to trust someone after that."

"I don't know what I can say to make you trust me," I said, not liking where the conversation was going.

"It's not that I don't trust you, but once a slave gets the taste of freedom, no matter how unpleasant, it can be hard to shake."

"I came back, didn't I?"

He nodded, and told me that was the only reason I was still here. "Just so we are clear, if you do show any disobedience things will go very badly for you."

As he talked he started to stroke a ring that he was wearing. Suddenly I felt a pressure around my throat, it was my collar. It was tightening, and tightening. I struggled to breath, and I began to choke. He just sat there and smiled. Then as quickly as the sensation came, it went away, and I was left panting. It was a dreadful feeling that I didn't want to feel again.

"I have experimented with all sorts of discipline devices, mind control systems, and such like, but I have come to find that the simple things are the most effective."

He gave the ring another stroke, and again it tightened. Not as severely as before, but the pressure was there, and it sent waves of panic through my body.

"It can also heighten sexual pleasure too," he said, and then released it. "It's a bio-fibre wire, if it moves too far from my ring it will permanently tighten." He went on the say that it was powered by his body heat, so the same result would happen if the ring was removed, or if he died. The warning was clear and terrible. As a final warning, he told me that I should avoid cutting or even nicking the collar as that would also result in my death.

"Let's both pray, that someone doesn't turn up and try to free you," he said, with a smile.

All I could do was nod.

"Now we have got the unpleasantness out of the way, let's talk about your duties." He told me that in the coming days I would have time to properly sort out my appearance. Sort out my hair, paint my nails, and generally beautify myself. "Also, I think you are bright enough to assist me during my work, don't you think?"

It was music to my ears, and I nodded. That sounded like it would get me closer to my goal.

"You will also learn how to properly satisfy me," he said, and I nodded again.

He stared at me for a few moments, then drained the last of his wine. "Come here, Cara."

As I stepped forward, he shook his head, and told me that I should crawl. It felt somewhat humiliating, but I did as I was asked. The stone floor was cold on my hands, but I made my way slowly towards him. The bra kept my breasts from swinging, and I saw his eyes fixated on my cleavage. As I got closer he opened his fly and showed me how much he liked what he saw.

His cock was hard. I looked into his eyes as I kissed it. That pleased him, and I gently kissed it again. Like with Erdman I was going to have to learn to use my body to get what I wanted.

"You like that, don't you, Cara?"

I nodded and batted my eyelids at him.

"Tell me why you like it," he said, as he filled his glass again.

"Kissing your cock reminds me of my place."

He took a drink, and I could see he was enjoying my words. There was more of an ease about him, and the chair creaked as he relaxed into a more comfortable position. For me it was not so easy, as the cold tiles were biting into my knees.

I dragged my tongue up his shaft. "I like being on my knees." I licked again. "I like being in submissive to you." As I sucked the tip of his cock, I made a moaning noises. "May I fuck you," I whispered.

"Yes, girl, you have earned it."

I slipped off my panties as I straddled him, and guided his hard cock into my wet pussy. I let out an exaggerated moan of pleasure. He took my ample bosom in his hands, his eyes lit up as he massaged, and squeezed. I could feel his hardness inside of me, and I closed my eyes imagining someone else.

"Oh, yes," I said, breathlessly. He responded by pinching my nipples. I let out a long growling cry of joy. My hips rocked back and forth driving his cock deeper into my pussy. I could feel his hands roving all over my body, fondling my tits, squeezing my ass, enjoying what he had bought.

I couldn't deny that I was enjoying it, even if my mind was elsewhere. When he kissed me, I felt the warm feeling between my legs grow. It was somehow better that I was riding him, I felt somewhat in control.

"Tell me what you want," he said, with a growl.

"I want what you want," I whispered.

My collar tightened and for a few seconds I was frozen in place. It wasn't tight enough to cut my air off, but it was enough to send a tremble through my body. Hogarth grinned, and gripped my hips tightly. He got me moving again, and as I did the collar went slack again. The next time he tightened it, I kept riding him. It made me whimper each time, and it became his little game. It took all my effort not to try and grab the rubber collar.

"Thank you," I cooed, into his ear.

"You belong to me, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Back on your knees."

I did as ordered, and soon my mouth was on his cock, tasting my own juices. My head bobbed up and down with no encouragement from him.

He told me that he may have me publicly gang banged, or sell me to a breeder farm if I bored him. My only response was to suck him with a greater resolve. It had all been a test, and as he shot a hot jet of cum into my mouth, I knew I had passed..

As I licked him clean I was reminded me of Sakura, and that gave me some satisfaction. Her fate hadn't been great.

**********

The next few days were a flurry of lovemaking and changing my appearance it to something he found more suitable. It had been a long time since I had to do such things, but I made an excellent effort with the make-up he had provided.

My long hair was looking a lot better. I put more volume in it, which gave it more of a spring. He told me that he liked it blonde, so there was no need to change the color. My skin now had a bronze color that came out of a bottle. There were more smaller things that I improved as well. I added a set of false nails, which I painted a deep maroon, and a set of false eyelashes. I looked a lot more glamorous, rather than the bedraggled mess I had been when I had arrived.

Hogarth had also given me a few sets of clothes, nothing fancy, but enough to keep me looking sexy. One of them was a nurses uniform.

During my time with him, I kept an eye out for any information about where the mind scans might be. One night I even tried to get a look at his computer while he slept, but it was locked with a password. I had to bide my time. To be honest, it wasn't that bad. The sexual stuff was manageable, and I had plenty of spare time as he worked, to think and reflect on things. I missed Delphine greatly and hoped to see Dex as soon as I could.

I was wearing the nurses uniform now, as we were about to receive some clients of his. Together we moved some furniture around to give the place a more clinical look. The whole facility on the moon wasn't large. Half a dozen rooms, including his lab, and the hanger bay. It was an odd solitary life he led.

My role was clear, he explained. I was to assist him in his work, but mostly, I was there to do as I was told. I wouldn't be assisting in the actual medical procedures, just help out where needed.

One of the clients was arriving, and I stood in my new uniform in the living area, waiting for them to be brought through. It wasn't a traditional nurses outfit. It was a white dress, that clung tightly to my body. The fabric only just covered my ass, and the buttons on the front were open to give who ever wanted a good view of my bosom. Only a pair of lapels gave it a look of something more professional. It was twinned with a pair of heels too, which looked even less clinical. Underneath I wore no underwear. I got the feeling I was there just to look pretty.

The first client arrived. It was a young girl coming in for some facial surgery. I didn't see why though, she looked very pretty. She had brought two friends along with her. Hogarth took her to his medical lab, and I was expected to entertain the others. I tired to chat with them, but they looked disinterested in conversing with me. I got the impression that it was my status as a slave that made me invisible to them.

Afterwards I asked Hogarth if he thought the surgery had made an improvement. He shrugged, and said that was for the client to decide.

An hour or so later another client arrived. It was a man and his wife, she was coming in for a breast enhancement. I waited in the living area. This client wasn't as quiet, and she blustered into the room in a flurry of joy and excitement.

"Oh, Doctor Hogarth, what a wonderful place you have."

Her husband followed with Hogarth. They were middle aged, and looked very wealthy. She wore lots of jewelry, and he had on an expensive suit. Hogarth steered them to a couch. As I brought over a tray of drinks, she complimented Hogarth on his excellent service.

"Everbody knows you are the best," she cried, enthusiastically. She completely ignored me, but I caught the husband taking a sly glance at my tanned legs.

They talked from some time. Or at least she talked, from everything from the weather on her home planet, to the last party she had attended. Eventually they got to the matter at hand.

"What do you think, Doctor?" she asked, thrusting her silk covered breasts at him.

Hogarth was unusually polite, and told her they were magnificent. I guessed, this was part of his sales technique.

"See, I told you."

"Darling, we talked about it," the husband said, lamentably.

She waved a hand at him. "Well I suppose, magnificent or not, I think we could have an improvement."

Hogarth agreed.

"Can we see pictures, if we are to choose?" the husband asked. The wife nodded, just as eagerly.

"I have a better idea," Hogarth said, "My slave's breasts are my own work. You can look at them, and we can go from there."

They both were happy with that, and I was ushered forward. I felt somewhat ridiculous standing there while them looked as my bosom.

"A nice size." the wife, commented.

"Let's them see properly," Hogarth whispered.

I felt even more self conscious now, as I unbuttoned my dress, and held it open for them. I felt the cool air on my bare breasts.

"Oh, very nice," the wife said. The husband just nodded.

"Feel free to touch them."

Hogarth's suggestion was aimed at the wife, but she declined and said that they were really there for her husbands pleasure, so he should be the one to feel them. I expected some reluctance, as he would be doing it in front of the woman he was married too, but to my surprise he jumped at the chance.

He stood up and pressed my tits hard against my body, giving them a good squeeze.

"Are they firm?"

"Yes, he replied. "Very firm," he said, looking me in the eye again. He then cupped them underneath feeling the weight of them. I could feel my cheeks redden slightly. He wasn't a bad looking man. His hair was dark and cut short. There was a smarmy quality about him. Like someone who would brag about their wealth. Certainly not a trustworthy or honest man.

"Shall we get those then, or even bigger?" she asked.

"These are prefect."

As I buttoned up, Hogarth explained that it would be a long procedure as she had to be put under sedation. He told me as he led the wife away, to entertain the husband.

With both of them in the medical lab, I asked the husband if he wanted another drink. He made no attempt to hide his gaze this time, and ran his eyes up and down my body. Feeling my breast had obviously excited him, but I tried my best to keep things professional.

"Have a drink," he suggested, and patted the seat next to him.

I smiled and politely declined. I made my way back to the drinks tray, and pretended to do something with it. I sensed his eyes on me, and wished the uniform didn't cling so tightly around my ass.

"I changed my mind, I will have that drink."

Hopefully the procedure wouldn't be too long, I thought, as I returned to him with a glass. He took it and made another offer for me to join him.

"I have work to do," I said.

He chuckled. "I don't believe you. Show me your tits again."

"Once your wife is finished, you will have a pair to take home," I said, and went back to the table.

He laughed again, and told me that he liked a girl who knew how to tease.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Cara."

"Cute name, did you like me touching your tits?"

He was getting on my nerves now, and I wanted to tell him to get lost. I had to remember my place.

"I'm glad to help Doctor Hogarth."

"What else do you help that dirty old man with?" he asked, with another chuckle.

His change in attitude didn't come as much of a shock, but it still wasn't a pleasant feeling.

"Don't be shy, you're a cute girl, you should feel proud of your body." As he talked I continued busying myself.

"Aww, did I upset you?" he asked, and followed it with another laugh. "I'd like another drink."

I sighed internally, and took the bottle over to him. As I poured his drink, I heard the door to the medical lab opening and thankfully Hogarth emerged. I was very relieved to see him again.

"She's going under now, is Cara looking after you?"

"Yes, she's a little cutie, bit of a tease though." The husband said.

"Okay, let me know if you need anything," Hogarth replied.

"Can I fuck her?"

Hogarth looked at him, and then at me. "Yes, but take her into the bedroom."

I was stunned and watched with a sinking feeling as Hogarth left the room. This was a task that we hadn't discussed beforehand.

"Why don't we get this off," he said, with the biggest grin on his face. He took the bottle off me, whist his other hand went for the buttons on my uniform. He managed to get one button open, before I came to my senses, and pushed his hands away.

"Oh, you love teasing married men, don't you."

I backed away from him, still feeling the shock from the casual way Hogarth had just given my body away. I was his pleasure slave, I wasn't bought to be a hooker. The husband didn't know that though, and advanced on me with a look of lust in his eyes. As I backed against the couch, he went again for a new button to open.

"Wait," I said, "We have to go into the bedroom." It was going to buy me some time, but not much.

"Good girl, not so shy anymore." He grinned again, and let me slip past him.

There was a scenario where I could keep him from fucking me. I just needed to regain control. He followed me into Hogarth's bedroom. It was sparsely decorated just like the rest of his home. The bed was large, which is all the husband was focusing on at the moment.

As soon as I was through the door, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and picked me up. My legs flailed out in front of me, and I nearly lost one of my heels. Then he tossed me face first onto the bed. I rolled away just as he pounced. I quickly regained my composure, and got back to my feet. This wasn't going to be easy.

"Okay, just calm down," I said, after dodging another grasping hand. I told him that if he behaved himself I would give him the time of his life.

"I knew you were a dirty girl." He smiled, and began undoing his tie.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I said, in a commanding tone.

His eyes narrowed, but did as he was told. It was very unlikely a slave had ever talked to him like that. It seemed to turn him on, which would work to my advantage. If I could just keep him busy long enough for his wife to finish her surgery.

"Are you going to be a good boy?" I asked. Many people had talked to me like this, so it wasn't hard to channel that sort of personality.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, with a sly grin.

Using his tie, I tied his hands behind his back. Then whispered into his ear, that I was going to make him my pleasure slave. His eyes were glued to me, and I could see the lust burning in them. I stood in front of him, and began to sway my hips slowly.

"Do you like what you see?" There was something pleasing about treating him this was. I felt in control, and in charge for a change. I was using my body to get my way, but on my own terms.

He nodded enthusiastically.

I playfully pulled at a button on the front of my uniform. "You've been very naughty."

"I have," he mumbled.

"You have to be taught a lesson," I said, as I opened a button, giving him a better view of my cleavage. He smiled, and licked his lips. I bent forward and placed my hands on his knees. He stared deeply into my cleavage.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers