Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," he said, with anticipation.

Very slowly, and very carefully, I straddled him. With his hands tied behind his back, all he could do was look at me. I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek, and he clumsily attempted to kiss me on the lips.

"Bad boy," I snapped, and gave his cheek a gentle slap. I was in his lap, but I had all the power now.

This settled him down, and I felt his erection pressing into my thigh. With a movement of my hips I saw a flash of pleasure in his eyes. I laughed a little, knowing I could just make him cum in his pants. Once he did that, my obligation would be complete.

"This is what you want," I said, and opened two more buttons, exposing my bare breasts for him. He tried to bury his face in them, but I held his shoulders at arms length. I made sure to breath deeply making my chest heave, and rocked my hips to give his cock enough attention to send it over the edge. I could feel the tip of it pressing into my soft thigh. Just a little longer, I thought.

Two things then became clear that I hadn't anticipated. The first was the extent of control he had over himself, and the other was the strength of the knot I had tied his wrists with. Suddenly, he grabbed my sides and threw me onto my back. Now instead of me in control it was him, and it was his legs that straddled me.

It took me by surprise, and even though I protested, it was no use. He was too turned on to play anymore games. His face was pressed to my neck, and his hands fondled my breasts. I didn't give up, and squirmed underneath him. I even tried to push him off me, but he was too strong and then he grasped my wrists, pinning them above my head. For a second he loomed over me staring into my face.

"Dirty little slut," he said, and placed his mouth over mine

The husband who I had hoped to tease until our time was up, was now clumsily pushing his tongue into my mouth, and his knee was between my thighs spreading my legs. Once my legs were fully open for him. He let my wrists go, and began to hike up my uniform. I thought about trying another attempt to push him off, turn the tables somehow, but it was a lost cause. I had teased him too quickly, and lost control. His cock was out now, and pressed awkwardly into my thigh.

"Let's see the rest of you," he grunted, and began roughly tugging the rest of my uniform open.

I lay my hands above my head, and closed my eyes. My uniform was unbuttoned completely, and he ran his hands up and down my body. It was when they got to my breasts that he started to get a reaction out of me. He tweaked my nipples and I let out a soft sigh.

"That's it girl," he said, and gave them a hard pinch. It was more of a squeal that I made this time. It would be a lie to say that my body didn't start responding in the way he wanted. I felt a twinge in my pussy, and a tightness in my stomach. He was going to fuck me, and it was likely that I would be moaning a lot louder soon enough.

I felt him rub his cock against my pussy, then with a smug laugh he entered me. All I could do was whimper as I felt the girth of his hard cock slide into my wet pussy. He looked down at me with a pompous grin on his face as he began to fuck me. My protests had only made his conquest sweeter. If I had been more compliant from the start, it would have been a more functional experience, but I had made it more of a challenge.

As he fucked me my moans became more frequent, and the feelings of reluctant pleasure washed over me. Satisfied he had me under control, he made me switch positions, and got me on my hands and knees. Wasting no time, he plowed into me again, and began fucking me doggy style. He was a bit more vigorous now, and drove his cock hard into my pussy. He took a handful of my hair, and yanked my head back as he pounded me back and forth on the bed. My breasts swung freely beneath me, and I whined with each new thrust.

There was a mirror on the opposite wall, and I caught a glimpse of myself. My young tanned body stood in stark contrast to his pale middle aged body. It was the prefect picture of an older richer man enjoying the body of a much younger woman. The way he was holding onto my long blonde hair made it seem like I was his pet that he was bringing to heel.

He was grunting and groaning. Then with a hand between my shoulders, he pushed me down onto my stomach.

"My wife hates this," he said, breathlessly. I felt his hands spreading my buttocks, and then the feeling of his cock pressing against my asshole.

"Shh," he whispered, and he eased himself into my tight hole. My hands grabbed handfuls of the bed sheets as he slowly began fucking me in the ass. I was trembling with pleasure as he picked up the pace. With each measured thrust, he built up momentum. It was my groans that were the loudest now. I had to shut my eyes, and felt the familiar feeling of a shuddering orgasm.

He wasn't far behind, and with one long grunt, I felt his cum filling me up. He collapsed on top of me, and I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck.

"I will come back with my wife, and we can do this again," he said, and his tone suggested that he was doing me a favor.

We dressed in silence, and returned to the main room. His whole attitude was different. He had gotten what he wanted, so engaging me further wasn't on his mind.

It wasn't long before Hogarth emerged. The procedure was complete, and I helped his wife to their ship. Hogarth never asked what had happened, and I got the impression, that this sort of thing may be expected of me in the future.

*********

Another week went by, and I was just as clueless to where my mind scans might be. I began to get the sinking feeling that they might not even exist anymore. If that was true, then my goal would be one of escape.

Then out of the blue, Hogarth told me we were going to take a trip. He sometimes processed slaves for a collector station. It was the same one Orton had taken me once, so I was familiar with the specialist auction I would be assisting with.

We spent a morning loading some equipment into his ship. It was a modest size, but had a room for sleeping. Before we left, he reminded me to stay close during our visit, due to my collar. The collector station was due to arrive above a gas giant, in a nearby system. We were a little early though, and Hogarth allowed me to sit in his lap as we watched it come together. I enjoyed watching the smaller ships connect to create the station, and marveled at the way each ship seemed to fit perfectly with the others.

"We can land now," he said, once it was complete.

We docked in a special area that was designated for staff, and workers. He had me push a large trolley with a crate on it, that contained the equipment he needed. He strolled in front, scanning a special badge on the security doors. Some were guarded while others weren't. Finally we entered a lab area, and I was told to unload the crate. Hogarth pointed out where the slaves would come though, and where they would leave.

"I do a basic examination, and that helps determine the price and provides a guarantee to the buyers," he informed me. He went through the safety protocols too. There was a blue circle on the floor, that was a type of security field. It was designed to stop the slave leaving it while we did the examination.

It was a few hours before we got our first visitor. It wasn't a slave, but the controller of the station. She entered and was flanked by two hulking bodyguards wearing suits. She was very old and frail, and a foot shorter than me. She moved slowly, and had to walk with the aid of a cane. Hogarth greeted her in a friendly manner. He was old, but she almost looked like she could be his mother. As they chatted, I stood respectfully to the side. They didn't mention anything interesting, just passed some gossip and small talk.

He asked her about today's stock, and she said it was only a small group. Then she turned a smiled politely at me.

"A new pet, Hogarth?"

"Yes, she has been assisting me lately."

I smiled back at the old lady, as she approached.

"Nice and busty," she said, and placed a frail hand on my breast. She didn't squeeze, just held it there as if she was comforting me. From a distance she looked sweet and kindly, but I felt a presence behind her eyes, that made me feel uneasy inside.

"Shall I send her to your suite after the auction?" Hogarth offered.

She didn't respond, instead stroked my breast with her claw like hand for a few seconds. "Turn around, girl."

I did as I was told, and then felt her pulling my uniform up over my ass. Her nail scratched my skin as she did, which made me wince.

"Very soft," she said, and stroked her cold fingers over the curve of my ass cheek. Goosebumps began to rise, and I felt the cold reach deep into my body.

"How well does she take to heavy use?"

Hogarth assured her that it didn't matter what condition I returned in. As he said it, I gasped as I felt the handle of her cane pressing in between my cheeks.

"Good, I like my boys to give a girl a good working over before I take them." I winced some more as the wooden cane was worked deeper between my flesh. My heart was racing, and I wished it would end.

One of her bodyguards suddenly spoke, and told her that they were needed elsewhere. I watched with relief as the old lady hobbled out of the room with her men. Just like with the husband, Hogarth never mentioned it. What ever she had in mind wasn't something I wanted to be part of.

We got back to readying the equipment, when we got the message that the slaves were coming in to be processed. It seemed that there would only be five. It didn't seem many, but this was just the specialist auction. There were other less discerning auctions taking place throughout the station.

Hogarth quickly went over my instruction one last time. Reiterating the most important rule, which was to never listen to the slaves, as they would tell any sort of lie to try and escape.

The first slave was brought in by a guard. All the business with the controller washed away as in walked one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She didn't hobble in, but glided effortlessly on a pair of very high heels. Her hair was long and blonde. It hung like a halo around her face. Not that it could distract from her facial features. Her skin was immaculate, and her cheek bones were high and sharp. She had a timeless beauty. As she stood inside the blue circle, her confident pose never altered, and I felt a warmth in my stomach. She created an aura that just sucked me in.

Hogarth tried his best to stay clinical, but I saw the appreciation in his eyes. "Please, undress," he said.

She was wearing a very loose fitting gold colored dress, that seemed to glide down her body as she removed it. She changed her pose as she did, accentuating her naked form. Without the heels she would have been a little taller than me, and her breasts we a similar size, but far more plump.

"Your name is Antoinette?" I asked, as a wave of her exquisite perfume wafted over me.

She nodded.

"And you are a dancer?"

Another nod.

Hogarth examined her in silence. First checking her breasts, then her pussy which he took his time with, and then her ass. She didn't flinch or respond to any of Hogarth's checks, not even the internal ones.

He then filled in the paperwork, and then it was my turn to print a barcode on her cheek. As I did the later, she turned to me, and told me that she was sure to fetch a high price. Her voice was husky, and sounded like velvet. Once done, she dressed and was led out. It was a shame to see her go.

"A very famous dancer," Hogarth said, to himself. "A high price indeed."

The second slave was a man, and he was brought in with four guards. It wasn't a surprise as he was a huge brute of a man. He wasn't dressed, and his naked body was covered in tribal tattoos. Hogarth announced that this one didn't have a name, and in fact couldn't speak our language. His hair was a mess of dreadlocks and tide above his head with twine.

"He is a feral," he told me. He checked his mouth, which was filled with teeth that had been filed into points. "Cara, check his cock."

I stood motionless for a second, before the order was repeated. I stepped forward with a little unsurety. The brute in the circle growled as I approached. He was about two feet taller than me, and his muscular body looked incredibly powerful. I was thankful for the security field, it was the only thing keeping him in place.

His cock was large and hung loosely between his legs. I reached into the circle and gingerly took it in my hand. He growled again loudly, making me jump. He had an animalistic look in his eyes, that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand to attention. Slowly his cock began to grow in my fingers, so I let it go.

"It seems fine," I said.

"No, Cara," Hogarth said, "check him properly."

I nodded, and grasped it again. As I did, Hogarth came up behind me, he placed his hands on my hips, and told me that I should find these examinations just as enjoyable as he did. I used the palm of my hand to get the feral man harder. It grew and grew in my small hand. I felt Hogarth squeezing my hips, and he asked if I had found Antoinette attractive.

"I did," I said.

"I will let you examined to next girl."

I nodded, and I began to gentle jerk the cock in my hand. Hogarth's grip on me tightened, and he informed me that he liked watching his property servicing people.

The feral man just watched us and grunted as my hand increased in pace. He probably didn't understand what we were saying, but he certainly understood what I was doing to him.

"I have a cameras in my bedroom, and I enjoyed watching you with that man the other week." As he said it a cold shiver went down my spine. "You still have some of your old spirit. You were very reluctant at first."

His words were whispered into my ear as I used my hand to pleasure this stranger. "He got the better of you in the end, that is your life now Cara, you can fight it all you want, but you will always end up on your back with your legs spread for a man."

Hogarth wasn't finished with his little humiliation though, and told me to get on my knees and finish the man with my mouth. Before I could there was a loud grunt, and the feral man came onto my hand. Hogarth sighed with disappointment, and turned me to face him.

"Did you enjoy that?"

I nodded.

"Good girl," he said, and raised my messy hand to my mouth. He watched with pride as I licked the cum off my hand.

After I added the bar code to his cheek, the guards led the slave out.

As soon as we were alone, I politely apologized to Hogarth.

"That is okay, Cara," he said, in a softer tone. "You will have plenty of opportunities in the future to show me your true submissive side."

The next slave was brought in. She was a feral woman like the man, and naked just as he had been. She was very well built and her body bore many scars. Her head was shaved and her face heavily tattooed.

She had a distant look in her eyes, and not as aggressive as the man had been. I started by examining her teeth which like the man's had been filed to points. Then a quick check of her breasts, before I moved to her pussy.

"They were picked up on a wild world not so long ago," Hogarth said, as I began examining her ass. "They dont speak, or do much really, but people will pay money for them as a curiosity."

The next entrant was a young girl, just barely over eighteen. She looked terrified as a guard brought her in. She was shorter than me, and much curvier. Her wide hips, and ample bosom were clearly defined in the simple cover all, she wore. It was her face though that really stood out. She had large brown eyes that gave her the look of innocence, and a pair of plump lips that trembled like a leaf. I could see the rest of her body was shaking too, as she was placed within the blue circle. Her hair was brown and shoulder-length. It had natural waves in it, and was a bit unkempt.

"Please, where am I?" she asked, meekly, as I approached. I tried to assure her that she was safe, but I knew she was far from that.

"Can you removed your clothes please," I said, as softly as possible.

She didn't respond, and twisted her face in anguish. She was close to tears, and my heart went out to her.

"Tell her she will be forcibly stripped if she doesn't comply," Hogarth called out.

"Please," I said, softly to her.

Her hands shook as she undressed. Her breasts we much larger than mine, and she covered their nakedness with one arm the best she could. Her other hand covered her pussy.

"Where are my family?" she pleaded.

I had no answer.

"Is your name Anan?" Hogarth asked, from behind me.

She nodded.

"You were a colonist?"

Again there was another nod.

"You are a virgin?"

There was a moment of silence, and she gave me another desperate look, then she nodded.

Hogarth then appeared at my side, and gave her a good looking over which made her blush heavily.

"Are your breasts natural?"

At first, she looked confused, but then said that they were hers.

"Take your arm away, let me see them properly," he said, coldly.

Anan looked at me for help, but there was nothing I could do, but give her a nod of encouragement. I was supposed to be doing the examination, but there was something about this girl that Hogarth was interested in. Nervously she pulled her arm away. As she did Hogarth reached out to feel one of her tits, as he did though, she twisted out of the way covering herself again. I thought it would make him angry, but he just chuckled.

"Very spirited, you will learn you place in time. Cara, hold her arms behind her back."

"Please, don't," she said, but I had no choice. I went around behind her, and with as much gentleness as I could, I pulled both of her arms behind her back. With her now secured, Hogarth began to fondle her tits with both of his hands. It wasn't an examination, and I saw the lust in his eyes. He squeezed and massaged her plump breasts, as I held her firmly.

"They are wonderful, was your mother a busty woman?"

There was no answer from her, and I could hear her begin to softly weep. My heart was breaking, and the pressure to do something was getting unbearable. He then moved onto her pussy. She whimpered as he examined her internally. All that Delphine had fought against was in this room, and even though I was complicit I hated every second.

"You are going to fetch a high price," he told her.

She dressed quickly and the guard led the poor girl away.

My heart was racing, and Hogarth seemed to sense my discomfort. "She won't have a bad life, a rich man will scoop her up."

"Because she is a virgin?"

He laughed, and told me that the majority of girls from breeder farms are virgins. He then told me it was her innocence and naivety that would pull in the big money. "You can't fake that kind of purity, and men will pay a high price for a chance to corrupt the innocent."

It was a dreadful statement, but I saw why it would be true. In a universe where a girl could be bred or surgically altered for beauty, the real money would pay for a personality.

"You can do the last one," he said, and I hoped it would be another feral.

It wasn't though. The woman who was led through the door took me by complete surprise, and only because we had met before.

***********

Two guards brought Sakura in. At first I thought she was here on buisness, but then I saw the collar around her neck. She had a defeated look in her eyes, and kept her gaze fixed on the floor. My heart was pounding, and wondered if she would remember me. She took her place in the circle.

"Take your clothes off," I said, and tried not to look her in the eye. She complied.

"Is your name Sakura?"