Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 21

Story Info
Emrah faces new challenges in the gladiator arena.
15k words
4.55
4.5k
1

Part 21 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

This ongoing sci-fi series will contain non-consensual elements.

My two opponents began circling me. I was in the main fighting arena and the crowd was cheering from the stands. The men I was facing weren't dressed like me. They wore dirty rags, while I had on a long flowing strapless gown. It was all part of the spectacle, and I was struggling to stop my breasts spilling out over the fabric. Blood stained the sandy floor of the arena from the previous matches.

I was taking part of a series of narrative games. It was centered around a slave revolt that had taken place on a planet many years ago. The announcer said that I was representing a highborn lady who valiantly fought off her brutish slaves. The finale of our match was open to interpretation, and it was implied to the crowd that I could end up being ravished by them instead.

I was armed with a long thin sword, and they had crude looking clubs. There had originally been three of them, but one was laying on his side with a deep wound in his abdomen. They stalked me, trying to look for an opening. I found it difficult to maneuver as the gown billowed around my legs.

It had been weeks since my first fight in the gladiator arena, and since then I had scored over a dozen victories. Some had been easy, while others had taken all of my skill. The only solace I found was the waxy substance the doctor left me in my cell after each success. It was a bad habit, and I knew that I was becoming addicted to it. With death just around the corner, I could justify it.

At first the men had acted as individuals, and didn't attack with any coordination, but now they were learning that working together was their only route to overpowering me. They began to move in on me together, making me choose who to attack. The unlucky one got my sword through his ribs, while the other one barreled into me, knocking me off my feet. Our weapons were lost as we rolled around on the sandy floor, each of us was trying to gain the advantage. He was a lot stronger than me, and I struggled to resist him. My heavy skirts made it hard for me to get him into any sort of hold. It was a desperate and dirty fight that I was in danger of losing. I could hear his grunts, and growls as he tried to get me in a head lock.

"I'm gonna spread those pretty legs nice and wide," he grunted, into my ear.

With some luck I managed to bring my knee up in between his legs, and he doubled over in agony. I finished him with a palm strike to the nose.

The crowd screamed in congratulations. A lot of the matches would end with death, but most of the time a convincing knockout would do.

As I returned to the entrance hallway, I was greeted by Ullman. He first gave his congratulations, and then told me I had been summoned to meet the owner of the arena.

*********

We arrived at a set of heavy wooden double doors at the highest level of the arena. Ullman told me to speak only when spoken to, as I was about the meet the man who held my fate in his hands.

"His name is Yarin. You need to call him, Sire," he added.

I was led in and was greeted by a room that I could only describe as palatial. It looked like it belonged in a history book. The floor was polished marble and gleamed brightly in the light. Instead of traditional furniture there were large piles of soft looking cushions. Around the edges of the room were men and women in exotic outfits. They looked more like royal courtiers than servants.

As we walked further in. I saw the man who had summoned me. Yarin was old, very old. His frail body sat perched on an elaborately decorated golden throne on a raised platform. Either side on him sat two identical looking girls on plump cushions. For all the ornateness in the room, he wore a simple white robe, and his head had a thin layer of white hair. The girls were more finely outfitted, and wore skimpy silken outfits, and were dripping in jewelry.

Ullman stopped me in front of the throne, and backed away with respect. It wasn't just the girls that occupied the cushions. There was a large tiger curled up on one. It had silvery white fur, and a heavy collar around its neck.

"You are making a name for yourself, young lady," Yarin said, in a soft, and almost girlish pitch.

I nodded. His pale blue eyes roved across my body, in an appreciative glare. I was still wearing my gown from the arena, and I wished my bosom wasn't so prominently displayed.

"Tell me, where did you learn to fight like that?"

"I was an officer in the United Earth Navy, Sire." There was no point in be elusive, I thought.

"Yes," he said, absently. "This sort of place would be against their laws?"

"It would, Sire." I tried keeping my tone as respectful as possible. He was right though, we were far away from UEN space, and far from the laws and customs I had grown up with.

He began to tell me the story of the planet we were on. Ferrin wasn't founded by pirates as I had been led to believe. It was settled over a thousand years ago by colonists from earth. At first, they had thrived, but then a sudden climate event had turned what was once a lush green planet into a hot arid world. Most of the colonists were evacuated, but not everybody left. Some stayed on the planet they now called home. They had been the ones to erect the pyramids as a type of monument to old earth history. As the planet had nothing to offer the wider galaxy it had been forgotten for hundreds of years. It was only when a pirate ship looking for a planet to use as a home base stumbled on the indigenous population. The people living on Ferrin made good slave labor, and it wasn't long before the word got around to other pirates that this planet could be used as a safe port of call. The city grew around the new visitors, and eventually more unsavory humans started to migrate to take advantage of the lack of laws. Yarin was much darker skinned than most I had met, and I wondered if he was descended from those first settlers.

He told me how he built the arena many years ago, and how much people appreciated the entertainment. Then went on to say that it had been hard, and one thing that motivated the fighters had always been the opportunity of freedom.

"A chance that will now be open to you."

He explained that I could now participate in a fight that if won would guarantee my freedom. There was a catch though, the fight had to be sponsored by a third party. He assured me that I had many admirers who may be willing to pay the money for such a match.

"Would I belong to them?" I asked, interrupting him. He laughed, and told me I would get complete freedom, on this planet at least.

"In the meantime, please let my girls escort you down to the pleasure floor for a few hours," he said, with a movement of his hand.

As the two girls approached, I could see that they were twins. Their hair was jet black, and cut squarely above their shoulders. Black smokey eye shadow ringed their eyes, and their skin had an almost honey colour to it. They stood by my side, and gently took an arm each.

"I'd rather return to my cell, Sire." I had no intention of using a slave for my pleasure.

He cocked a wrinkly eye at this, and asked if I wanted to celebrate.

I shook my head, and told him I was just tired.

As we spoke I became aware of the girls stroking their delicate fingers up and down my back. One of them started to run her hand through the back of my blonde hair, but I shook her off.

"The comfort of my fighters is paramount to me," he said, reaching down and stroking the sleeping tiger. It stirred from its slumber, and yawned, showing off a set of large razor sharp teeth.

As I was about to reply, one of the twins turned my face to hers and kissed me softly on the lips. I couldn't help but to enjoy it. She tasted sweet, and her delicate mouth fluttered on mine in a most pleasurable way. The other was now planting little kisses on my neck, and then I heard her whispering to me. "Don't annoy him."

The kiss continued, and I felt her hot little tongue slipping in and out of my mouth, teasing mine. I couldn't help myself, and began to kiss her back more eagerly. Our mouths were locked, and she caressed the side of my face gently as our tongues played together. I could feel small hands slowly unzipping my dress, and then it was carefully pulled down over my breasts. I was sandwiched in between them now, kissing one, while the other finished her undressing by easing the gown over my hips. It was a mixture of kisses, and soft touching, as they pressed their bodies against my naked skin. They smelled wonderful and a mixture or perfume and scented body oil filled my nostrils.

I was taken over to a pile of cushions, and we all lay down together. My kisses were now split between both twins, and I was finding it hard to tell them apart. We were a mass of limbs touching and exploring each others bodies. I peeled their silks back to find soft plump breasts, which I squeezed and massaged. Nipples grew hard between my fingers, and I soon found them between my lips. It was a joyess experience, it was so caring and tender. Each of them were committed to my pleasure, and I lay there in a haze and their hands worked their magic. It had been so long since someone had only thought about my pleasure, and I drank the feeling in deeply.

I whimpered and trembled as a hot wet mouth was put over mine, and another was clamped on my pussy. Both seemingly working in unison, and in moments, I experienced a slow warm orgasm, that rumbled through my body causing me to writhe against the soft velvety cushions.

After that, they both moved to either side of me and we enjoyed trading long deep kisses.

"You really like putting on a show don't you, young lady."

It was Yarin, he was stood at my feet and I could see that his simple white robe was hanging loose. I had completely blanked the rest of the people in the room, and had even lost track of time.

"I do, Sire," I said, remembering what the girl had told me. His skin was old and deeply tanned. It stood in stark contrast to the whiteness of his robe.

The girls now eased my legs apart, and a cushion was placed in between them. Yarin dropped his robe, and I could see his cock standing to attention. It was long and thin, with a bulbous head. With the help from one of the twins he knelt before me. His gaze wandered up and down my naked body. From my toned legs, to my shaved pussy, across my flat stomach, and finally resting on my plump breasts.

"Have you been enjoying my girls?" he asked, as he ran his bony old hands up and down the inside of my thighs.

"Yes, Sire," I said. My own stupidity had gotten me into this situation. He was going to fuck me, and there was no way for me to refuse.

One of them began gently nibbling my ear, while the other took hold of his hard cock. There were no words as she guided it into my wet pussy. I moaned at the feeling of his cock entering me.

"You need the feel of a man inside you," he said, as he began to gently fuck me.

Another bite on my ear reminded me of my obligation. "Yes, Sire."

I watched his wrinkled old face extort in pleasure as he plunged his cock again and again into me. I whimpered with each thrust, trying to focus on the soft caresses of the twins. He was very frail, but his cock was hard and made me moan breathlessly.

He watched me for a few moments then placed his mouth over mine. His lips were thin and wrinkled. He flicked his tongue over my lips as he gently screwed me on the pile of soft cushions.

I could sense he was getting close to his climax, and expected him to come inside of me. He didn't though, he pulled his cock out, and one of the twins began jerking it. After a few moments he ejaculated onto my flat stomach. He made a whistling noise as he came. One of the girls was quick to put her mouth on his cock as he pulled it out of me. The other licked his cum off my stomach. Once she was done, she joined the other in tending to Yarin's cock. He watched me intently as their mouths fought for a taste of his manhood.

"Enjoy the rest of your victory," he said, and they helped him to his feet.

I didn't stay on the cushions long, as a guard came and ushered me out of the room. I was still naked, and there was no effort made to retrieve my dress. We went down the levels, and I was led back into my cell. I slipped under the sheets, for some privacy as I had nothing else to wear.

I thought more about the offer of freedom, and hoped that someone would be kind enough to sponsor a fight for my release. There was no guarantee that it would happen. I could be stuck here for years.

Then it struck me, I usually got a tub of that waxy substance after a victory, but I hadn't seen one when I entered. I looked around, but to my dismay there wasn't one there. Perhaps the doctor had forgotten. The next time I saw him I would have to ask.

***********

It had been a day and a half, and no clothes had been provided. I asked a guard, but he just shrugged and told me it wasn't his problem. All I could do was to lay under the sheets. Then I saw the fat doctor pass, and I asked him where the tub of wax was.

"Sorry, my supplies are running low, maybe next week."

It wasn't what I wanted to hear. That stuff was the only thing making it bearable in here.

"Please," I begged him.

He grumbled, and pulled out a tub from his pocket. I expected him to toss it in, but he opened it, and scooped some out on his finger.

"Come here then," he said.

I wrapped the thin sheet around my body and went to the bars. As I reached out for his hand, he pulled it away, and I saw a grin appear on his face.

"Drop the sheet," he said, quietly.

I was a bit shocked, as he had never made such an advance. With a little reluctance I let the thin sheet fall to the ground. His piggy little eyes widened, and he took a good long look at my naked body. I felt a little ashamed and humiliated, but this wasn't the first time someone had seen me naked, and I really wanted the wax. My weeks in the arena had made me very lithe and athletic. It wasn't my toned limbs that he wanted to see, and stared intently at my plump breasts. I must be very appealing to him, I thought. He was in his forties, which was my true age, but with my de-aging surgery I looked like I was in my early twenties. There would be no way an out of shape man like him would ever have a chance with a woman like me in any other circumstances. I was glad there was a barred down in between us.

He poked his chubby finger though the bars, and let me suck the substance directly from him. The effect was quick, and the familiar floaty feeling began. Suddenly being naked didn't feel so bad, and I lazily went back to the bed.

"Do you want the rest of the tub?" he asked, as I lay back down.

I shook my head, and stretched out on the bed. While I was still enjoying the feeling. I was a long way off being addicted to the stuff. Beside I knew what he would want in return for it. I let him look at my nakedness for a few more moments, before I pulled the sheet across my body.

"I'll have some more in a few days," he muttered and left me alone.

*************

That night, Ullman approached my cell. I hadn't seen him since my audience in the throne room. He was annoyed that no one had given me anything to wear, and promised to make sure it never happened again.

"You have a sponsored match tonight," he said.

My heart skipped and assumed it would mean I had a chance at freedom.

He shook his head, and told me that while a patron could pay for my freedom like that, they could also pay for me to fight in special matches.

"Usually more private ones, with more unusual rules."

I didn't like the sound of that, and asked him if I had a choice in the matter.

He laughed, and said that I did. "It's up to you if you want to do it." Then he told me the smaller sponsored matches could lead to larger ones, and eventually a fight that could result in my freedom.

It was the best offer I was going to get, so I agreed. I asked him what tonight's match would entail, but all he said was that it wasn't a fight to the death.

I was given an outfit to wear. It was a skin tight pair of shorts, and a matching top. It was more like an athletic outfit. It wasn't in the main arena, and I was taken to one of the smaller venues. The room was very intimate place. With a small ring in the middle, and soft seating surrounding it. There were only one man sitting there, but there were a few guards dotted around the room.

Ullman wished me good luck, and left me alone with him.

"Come forward fighter," the man called out. I did as he asked, and walked into the center of the ring. The ring was padded and felt soft under my bare feet.

The man who had spoken seemed familiar to me, and I realised he was the man who had bet heavily on me during my submission match all those weeks ago.

"Nice to see you again, Emrah Jackson," he said, as he puffed on a thin cigar. He introduced himself as Ludec. He wasn't unattractive. Around forty with a few steaks of grey in his well manicured hair. There was a slowness about him, that gave him a relaxed and easy attitude. Not such a bad looking man, I had to admit. The shorts and top I was wearing were skin tight, and I felt exposed. I couldn't tell if he was judging my fighting prowess or simply admiring my body.

"May I ask you a question?" he asked.

"Of course."

"Why were you sold to the arena, and not a pleasure house?"

It was a question that I knew the answer too, but wasn't too keen on telling this man my life story.

"This was a punishment," I said, simply.

"Was this from your owner?"

I shook my head. "An ex-lover," I said, vaguely.

"Have you ever been owned before?"

I nodded, and he smiled.

"I bet you would be a lot of fun to own," he said, with a wry smile.

"I don't know about that," I said. "They are all dead now."

There was no shock on his face, just more curiosity. "That explains why you are thriving in the arena." He asked me, if I was told about tonight's match.

"I presume I'm not fighting you?"

He laughed. "It's a endurance match. You will have two opponents that will each last a half hour. No weapons and no submissions."

"How do you know who won?" I asked, with some confusion.

"It's more a test of how well you perform, if you do well I may be inclined to sponsor you a match for your freedom."

It seemed like a fair trade. The other fights were for the benefit of the Yarin's wallet, but this time I would have a real stake in the outcome. I agreed.

Ludec had a small device, and he typed something into it. On the far wall the green light suddenly appeared. He explained they would turn red after each bout. Then he turned to one of the guards. "Bring in Alina."

I watched as in walked one of the largest women I had ever seen. She was easily over six feet tall, and very well built too. The outfit she wore was similar to mine, and didn't hide any of her impressive physique. Her thighs bulged with well-defined muscle, and her biceps were also thick and sturdy. Her blonde hair was tied in a thick braid that hung heavily down to the small of her back.

She wasn't alone. With her was a collared girl who instead of walking was crawling on her hands and knees. She was a feral, just like the ones I had seen at the auction. They came from worlds were the society had broken down to such a degree that they had returned to a form of primitive barbarism.

"This is Alina," Ludec said, gesturing to the blonde.

She looked me up and down, with a smirk. "Pathetic," she muttered under her breath.

"Now Alina, remember your manners," he said, with a sly smile.

She sat next to Ludec, and crossed her legs. Her eyes never left me, and as she stroked a finger along a bulging muscle in her thigh, I got the impression she wanted me to be impressed. The feral girl was less impressive and was about my height. She wasn't introduced, and knelt on the carpet next to Alina.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers