Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he said, with some anticipation.

His cock wasn't hard when I pulled it out, but grew in my hands as I softly stroked it to life. He sighed deeply. In moments in was in between my lips, and I began to suck him off. I could taste days of an unwashed man in my mouth, and slowly I accepted more of him inside of me. He grunted a few times, and put his hand on the back of my head.

"Play with your tits, he said, looking down at me.

I did as he asked, and ran my hands around the curves of my bosom. If it got him off faster it was worth it. I squeezed them, and arched my back to give him a better view.

I tried to think of other things, but was brought back to reality as suddenly the inside of my mouth was filled with his hot fluid. His cum was everywhere, all over my tongue, and teeth. There was no where to spit, so I swallowed his load.

As he zipped himself up, I asked him when we would be leaving.

"Tomorrow morning," he said, and told me I'd have to come back then. It wasn't ideal, but at least I would be leaving the planet soon.

He led me out of the shuttle, and as I walked away I saw him talking quietly to the skinny man. I guessed he was letting him down. As I left the yard though, I heard the noise of a shuttle leaving. When I turned, I saw that it was the same one I had been on. My heart sank, and after a quick check I saw that the skinny man was gone too. They had both left. Part of me wanted to believe that he would be back tomorrow to collect me, but deep down I knew I had just been taken advantage of.

Despondently I returned to the city. All I could do was try again tomorrow.

My stomach growled as I walked past food vendors. I hadn't eaten much in the last few days, and what I'd managed to scrounge from bins hadn't tasted great. I was starting to miss my cell in the arena. At least I had gotten regular meals. I came to a communal fountain, and queued up behind a beggar for my turn at the water. It wasn't clear but a brown colour, that tasted brackish. After I took my turn I took a seat on some stone steps that some of the other unfortunates had commandeered. I would be bothered from time to time, but I always dismissed them forcefully. Sometimes it was an offer to take me home, and sometimes it was just to ask for money.

The courtyard I was in now was a bit more lively than the others I had been in. There were a couple of girls that were dressed garishly, and were prostituting themselves. A man would approach, and they would disappear with him down an alley, only to return minutes later. I thought back to my experience on the shuttle, and how I hadn't even been paid for my services. They didn't look like the types of women to be tricked like that.

One of the prostitutes who had seemingly finished for the day approached a shady looking man in the far corner of the square. There was brief exchange, and he passed her something that took my interest. I could see it in her hand, it was a small tub. She opened it, and rubbed some of the contents into her mouth. It was the wax I had used in the arena. The stuff that was now giving me withdrawal symptoms. A scoop of that would certainly see me through the night, and make everything seem less miserable.

The shady man saw my interest, and he approached me.

"You buying, darling?" In his hand was a small tub of the wax.

"How much?" I asked, knowing I didn't have any money, but thought it might be best to know just in case.

"Ten credits."

It was such a small amount, but in my situation was an impossible sum. I shrugged and asked him how much for a finger full. He laughed and told me that wasn't how it was usually sold. then he looked around to see if anyone was watching, and opened the tub.

"Don't tell anyone," he said, and took a small amount onto his finger, "just because you are a pretty girl."

He didn't put it into my mouth which I was grateful for, and instead passed it onto my finger. I thanked him for his kindness. As he walked back to his spot I rubbed it onto my gums. The warm floaty feeling was instant, and the hard stone steps didn't feel so bad anymore. My hunger diminished and I leant back and let the good feelings wash over me. I stayed like that for a few hours, just enjoying the inner peace.

The sun was going down, and I needed to find a safe place to spend the night. The courtyard had been emptying with others having the same idea. Some of the working girls were still there, as was the shady looking man. As I started to get up to leave, he made his way over again.

"Ready to buy?"

I shook my head, and began to turn away.

"When was the last time you have eaten?"

I knew I should have kept going, but there was concern in his voice, and his previous kindness had warmed me to him somewhat.

"A few days," I said.

"I usually get something now, you could share it with me if you want."

I shook my head, but he told me that he didn't like eating alone, and he would consider it payback for the wax he had given me earlier. I wasn't as hungry as I was before, but I knew I needed food at some point, so I relented.

We walked together to a vendor, and while I kept my guard up, I couldn't deny how polite and kind he seemed. He told me his name was Lessing, and I told him mine. He told me he had lived on the planet for a decade now, and that he had jumped ship from a pirate crew. Selling the wax was his livelihood now, and began explaining how it was brought in by people from the desert. It wasn't a great money maker, but he was happy.

He bought me a stick that had meat on it, and as we ate I told him that I had come here looking for a friend, but had gotten into a bit of trouble. I didn't expand further than that, and he didn't press me. I mentioned that I was looking for work at the ship yard, and he agreed that it was the best thing I could do.

"I have a few friends down there," he said, "I can ask around if you want."

I told him no, but I appreciated the offer.

Evening had drawn in, and he inquired as to where I was going to sleep tonight. I gave no specifics, and told him I would find a place.

"I have a room."

It hadn't been the first time I had been offered a bed for the night, and the implications were always unspoken but clear.

"Just till you get work, I'm not after anything else," he said, seemingly reading my mind.

Again I thanked him, but declined. He went on to tell me, that he usually got a finders fee for bringing in suitable workers to ships. So in a way I would be doing him a favour.

"We can finish the rest of this," he said, showing me the tub of wax.

It was too much to turn down, and against my better judgement, I nodded my head.

Lessing wasn't a bad looking man. He was about six feet tall, with a head of dirty blonde hair. There was an easy masculine quality about him, and a lot of gentle confidence.

He told me it was close, and we walked through the dimly lit streets. His place was just two rooms in a very run down building. As he showed me in, he told me he was saving to buy his own ship. He certainly wasn't spending the money on home comforts. Apart from a bed and some cabinets there wasn't much else there, and I tentatively sat on the edge of the bed. The walls were covered in crumbling white plaster, and there was a single window.

"You've been saving up for ten years?" I asked, a bit confused to where all his money was going.

"Sort of," he said, and told me that he used to have a partner, but they had a falling out, and he stole a lot of his savings. He brought me over a drink of water from the bathroom, and said that he would sleep on the floor.

"Don't be silly," I said, and offered that I should be the one on the floor. We argued a bit more, and I asked him why he was being so kind.

"This planet is a last stop for most people, it's nice to meet someone who has a bit of spirit left."

With that said, he took out the tub of wax. He took a bit for himself, and gave me the lions share. On a full stomach the feeling was more intense, and I drifted into the familiar haze. I lay back on the bed and rode the wave of oblivion. He was the prefect gentleman, and didn't try anything on. In the end we both shared the bed, but stayed clothed.

We talked some more but in a more relaxed and lazy way. He encouraged me to take more of the wax to continue my high, then in a deep haze I fell asleep.

***********

I woke from what felt like a very long sleep. The sound of the door had roused me, and I tried sitting up on the bed, I saw that it was Lessing returning form somewhere.

"What time is it?" I asked.

He told me it was late, but not to worry as he had been to the ship yard to check if there was any work for me. Sadly there hadn't been any offers.

"I managed to scrounge some new clothes for you too," he said, and showed me a small vest and loose fitting skirt. I tried to thank him, but he was adamant that he was happy to help. My white body glove wasn't that white anymore, and was getting to be very grubby, so I was glad for the new outfit.

"You should take a shower."

I was still groggy, and thought that the water would wake me up. Before I got to the bathroom, he offered me some more of the wax. I declined, but he insisted, saying it didn't cost him much. The price didn't bother me, but I didn't want to spend the day high. After a bit more insisting, I relented and took another dose.

Everything was floaty and surreal in the confines of the bathroom. I felt very uncoordinated as I peeled my grubby outfit off. The water was cold though, and brought me back to some form of awareness. I soaped up and cleaned myself the best I could. Then with a lot of trouble I dressed in the new clothes.

Lessing was sitting on the bed as I stumbled out. All I could do was laugh, and he told me I looked great. I felt great too, although I assumed it was more to do with my state of mind. I curled up next to him, and thanked him again.

"Don't worry," he said, "I'll get you a job soon." He offered me the rest of the newly opened tub of wax he had. I took it, and scooped some onto my finger. Instead of taking it myself I offered it to him.

"I have to go out again," he said, and after taking hold of my hand, offered me my own finger. I sucked on the wax without a second thought.

He was being so kind I though, and had asked nothing in return. Everyone who I had run into recently would have easily used this opportunity to take advantage of me, but he was different. I was close to passing out on his bed, and instead of trying to fuck me, we talked quietly.

"Maybe you could take me away on your ship," I said, Idly.

He chuckled, and said that was an appealing option.

"A little more," I said, and pushed the tub towards him. He scooped out another fingerful, and I guided his finger into my mouth. I watched his expression as I sucked on his digit. Then without much complaining from him I guided his hand to my breast.

"You sure?"

I nodded, and he began to massage my breast gently. The effect of the wax coupled with his touch was a magical experience. I rolled onto my back, and without words made my intentions clear. My eyes were fighting to stay open, and my mind was in a deep trance, but I was aware of him slipping my skirt above my hips, and the feeling of him entering me. It was pleasure after pleasure as he filled me up. There were tender loving kisses and soft caresses, with a feeling of completeness and fulfillment.

He left me breathless and with a big smile on my face. With one last mouthful of wax I was left alone to sleep.

**************

Three voices woke me. It was Lessing and two men. I could barely get up from the bed this time, and just managed to open my eyes. The drugs in my system were too much, and had me feeling lethargic and lazy.

One of them was huge, while the other was shorter, and older. He was dressed garishly, with a brightly coloured shirt. As he talked he waved his hands around dramatically, and I could see his fingers were covered in gold rings.

"One thousand credits," Lessing said.

I smiled at them, realising that his trip to the ship yard must have been successful, and this was a job offer.

The older man was trying to agree a smaller price, and they haggled for a few minutes. It concluded at seven hundred credits and they shook hands.

I sat up sheepishly and used the sheet to cover my body.

"You wanna come and work for us?" the older one, asked.

All I could do was nod, but without conviction. If I had to guess, I thought they might be traders, and I assumed the money was his finders fee.

The tallest one of the pair came forward, and told me to show him my body. I tried to stall for time, and asked how much it would pay.

"Many credits, baby," he said, and picked up the other end of the sheet. "No need to be shy."

"She's a great little fuck too," Lessing said.

"That right? You like to fuck too, more money if you wanna fuck." he said, and playfully tugged at the sheet.

My blood ran cold, and I felt a feeling of dread deep down.

"No, I think I've changed my mind," I said, holding desperately to the thin sheet.

The big man laughed, and with a suddenness snatched it out of my hand. I covered my nakedness with my hands the best I could and backed into the center of the bed. He circled around it.

I looked to Lessing for help, but he stood by the door counting his money.

They had me surrounded and I felt very vulnerable. "What's happening," I asked, again trying to get some time to think. There was a window, and there was the door. If I could just get an opening

"You're going to come with us, don't be scared. We will treat you well," the older man said, approaching me with open palms. He had a friendly smile, but I sensed it was just for show.

I was going to have to fight my way out. I got to my feet on the bed, and gave myself even odds at getting out unharmed. If I could just kick on of them in the face I could get an opportunity. As I readied myself for the attack the big man did something I hadn't expected. He reached under the mattress and picked it up. Suddenly I was off balance, and fell awkwardly back against the bed. He was on me in seconds. I fought hard but he was just too strong. His large hands gripped and held my wrists easily. I was like a rag doll in his arms, and he twisted my arms behind my back. Without much trouble he put my back onto my knees with his body behind me. The fat man watched on in amusement. I must have looked pathetic as I struggled against the big mans grasp. It was like a child fighting with an adult.

Eventually he got me where he wanted me. On my knees with my arms pulled behind my back. The older man smiled and took a good look at my breasts.

"Firm titties," he said, and climbed onto the bed towards me.

"Do you have a tight cunt?" he asked, and wet the end of his finger. I knew what he was going to do, and closed my thighs tightly.

"Open up baby, he said, and tried to squeeze his hand between them. I had a lot of muscle in my legs, and he couldn't prise them apart

"Too tight for you, old man," the guy behind me said, with a laugh.

"Please, just let me get dressed," I said, trying to sound shaken, which wasn't too hard in my current situation.

"We will get you some pretty dresses," he said, and firmly squeezed my thighs. He groped at them, digging his pudgy fingers into my hard flesh. "You have a lot of strength, and a lot of spirit."

"Do you want me to soften her up for you?" the man behind me asked.

"Yeah, don't leave any marks."

I was about to make another attempt to talk them out of it, when a hand came from behind me and covered my mouth and nose. He was still holding my wrists tightly and was cutting my air off now. The old man just watched as I tried desperately to twist my head out of his grasp, but it was useless. The panic inside me was beginning to rise, and I felt my air running out. It was a horrible feeling and there didn't seem to be a way out. My body was screaming for air, and I was getting lightheaded.

Eventually he let me breath and I gulped down air. My respite only lasted a few seconds before the hand was over my face again. I tried to calm myself, but the need to fight against it was overwhelming, and my body reacted the only way it knew how. With each struggle and violent jerk my body my strength was being sapped. The big man would cut my air off until I was on the verge of blacking out, then let me have a few moments to catch my breath, and it would start all over again.

Lessing was still in the room and asked how long this was going to take. The older man told him to relax, but Lessing persisted and said that he had things to do.

The older man grumbled and signaled to the big man to release me. I was a mess, I gasped desperately for air.

"We're going to take you home now, " he said, and pulled out a medical injector from his pocket. A fresh feeling of dread washed over me, and he placed the tip against my thigh.

"Please, no," I said, breathlessly, hoping to delay the inevitable.

"Quiet now," he said, and injected the drug into my flesh.

The effect was immediate and my head felt floaty and woozy. All my remaining strength drained out of my limbs. The big man behind me let go of my wrists and I fell back into his arms helplessly.