Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not far now," Fisk said, leading us further into the mine. Bright white lamps hung from the bare rock above us providing the only illumination. It was a miserable place to be I thought. As we took a turn down one tunnel two bare chested men passed us pushing a heavy steel cart. They kept their heads down, and I saw collars around their necks.

"It's a slave workforce?" I asked.

"Of course," Fisk said. "You couldn't pay anyone to work here, except me I suppose," he said, with a chuckle

Eventually we reached our destination. We were showed into a common room. There were two other men in there having what looked like a coffee break. It was fairly spacious with solid rock walls, and electric fans hanging from the ceiling. There was a pool table, sofas and a few vending machines.

Roki had a petite frame, and looked very tomboyish, but that didn't stop the men immediately reacting to her presence. They made no attempt the hide their smiles as we walked in. Even though I was twice her age I got a few admiring glances too.

"The office is this way," Fisk said.

"Can I stay and play pool?" Roki asked, suddenly.

"Erm, you better come with us," I said, in a fluster. I had told her to keep quiet, but she was being defiant as ever.

Fisk said it was fine as he would only need me. I was going to insist she stay with me, but she was already walking towards the table.

"Who wants to play first?" she asked. The two men both jumped up.

With some frustration I followed Fisk into his office. Thankfully the door was glass, so I could keep an eye on the group.

"Sorry about the temperature," he said, and removed his suit jacket. I could see large sweat rings beneath his arm pits. Fisk was just like the man who I had met once at a similar set-up. Overweight and disheveled. His office was in much the same state, messy and unorganized. There was a fine layer of dust on every surface. He took out the digital pad I had given him, and began entering the details onto his workstation. As he typed I noticed some posters on one of the walls. They were pictures of scantily clad women. I wondered if he masturbated in here while he was alone.

"How long will it take?" I asked.

"A few minutes for the paper work, then an hour or so to prepare the copper. You want to get back to your ship?"

I nodded, "Like you said, it's pretty stuffy down here."

"I can understand that," he said, with a hearty chuckle.

I looked out on the group. I didn't know what Roki was playing at, but I didn't like it. The three men were standing around the table, and as she leaned over to take a shot one of them came up behind her. He lent over her body and helped her make her strike. I would have gone over and broke it up, but she looked like she was encouraging him. It looked like she was encouraging them all, and they were loving it. Maybe she thinks she is helping, I thought to myself. There was a comms device in my pocket, help was only a call away.

"All done," he said, and told me he would have to go down to supervise the loading. "Come if you want, or wait here. I'll need a signature when I get back though."

"I'll wait up here," I said. Better to keep an eye on Roki, I thought.

He huffed as he got up from his desk, and we went back into the common room. Venn looked annoyed as Fisk told him he had to go with him.

"Should only take an hour," he said, leaving with the security guard in tow.

I took out my comms device and sent a quick message to Martina saying we wouldn't be long, and everything was proceeding as planned.

"You wanna play, Ma'am?" Roki called out.

I shook my head, and then she made the introductions. They weren't security personnel as I first assumed, but overseers on their downtime. There was a tall one with a beard called Lek, and a shorter dumpier one with bad acne called Owen. The later was the one who had given me the admiring look, and he made another attempt at offering me a game.

"Maybe another time," I repeated.

"Don't you know how to play?" Roki asked. I shot her a look with as much subtle meaning as I could. She either didn't get my meaning or ignored it, as she asked me again.

"I can play, I said, flatly.

"Okay then, mixed doubles," Owen said, "You can play with me Emrah."

Roki fixed me with her defiant gaze and smiled as she racked up the balls. She had got what she wanted, and I wondered if this was just a way to humiliate me. I regretted bringing her now. This was supposed to bond us and clear any bad air and all I had done was make the situation worse.

Lek was tall and towered over young Roki at the other end of the table. I had assumed she was a lesbian, but her casual way with him made me suspect otherwise. It could have been just a game to her though, but I wasn't going to lie and say I wasn't just a little disappointed. She might have been a defiant annoying girl, but I was beginning to feel some attraction towards her, against my better judgement.

"You want me to break?" Owen said to me. He of the pair was the far uglier. His hair was a mess and powdered in fine red dust. His face was way worse and covered in spots. No doubt due to the humid conditions.

"I'm fine," I said, and lined up to take my shot. It had been years since I had played and I struck the ball at an awkward angle and failed to even hit the other balls.

Roki was the first to laugh, and the others soon followed. There wasn't much I could do and I tried to play it off the best I could.

As the game progressed my playing didn't improve, and they beat us handily.

"I thought you could play," Roki said, mocking me.

"I haven't played in a while," I said, under my breath.

Lek suggested that we switch partners. I was about to decline another game, but I saw the face Roki pulled when she found out she was going to be playing with Owen.

"I'm ready to play some more," I said.

This time it was Owen and Roki that broke. When it came to my turn I lent over the table and turned to Lek. He was the far handsomer of the two, and his thick beard gave him a devilish look. I could see why Roki had warmed to him. "You wanna give me some pointers?" I asked, as helplessly as possible. If Roki wanted to play games I was going to have to play some of my own.

He grinned widely at the suggestion, and placed his large hands on my hips. "Line up nice and easy," he said gruffly. I made sure to catch Roki gaze as he leaned over my body. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck as his hands covered mine and guided my shot. The ball didn't go into the pocket, but it came very close.

"Nearly," I said, batting my eyelids at the tall man. Roki face was a picture and I loved to see how deflated she had become.

The match continued, and each time I took a shot I let Lek guide me. I learnt to just let my arms go limp, and he was practically taking the shots for me. Roki finally called out that it wasn't fair.

"I'ts just a game," Lek said. He was certainly enjoying himself, and each time he helped me his hands lingered on my body more and more. Near the end of the game he took his opportunity to run his hand over my buttocks, and gave one of my ass cheeks a firm squeeze. The other two didn't see, but I was happy to have his full attention just to get back at Roki.

In the end they beat us, but not by much.

"You're a good teacher," I said to Lek, handing back the cue.

"There's a lot I could teach you," he said, with a smile. I ignored the implication, and smiled back. My job was done, and Roki was a bit quieter and had a look of defeat in her eyes.

"How long do you think that shipment will be?" I asked.

"Thirty minutes, maybe," Owen said. "How about boys versus girls?"

"Okay," Roki said, quickly. "But we make it interesting."

I wasn't liking where this was going, and I immediately said no, when she suggested that the losers had to strip. Even with Lek helping me, there was no way we could beat them. Not that he would want me to win.

"You're such a chicken," Roki muttered.

The men weren't going to drop it so quickly either, not when there was the chance to see some naked flesh. "Girl versus girl. I'll help Emrah again," Lek suggested.

Roki wasn't looking at him when he said it, but at me. It was a clear challenge to see who would back down first.

"I'm up for that," I said. Roki nodded quickly too, but said it should be best out of three. The men were overjoyed. It didn't matter who was going to win, one of us would end up naked. For my first pirate mission this wasn't going the way I intended, but I was fixed on the idea of teaching Roki a lesson. We flipped for the break and I won, but elected for Roki to go first. She hit the balls with as much force as she could muster, and they scattered across the stained beige of the table.

When it was my turn I bent over and waited for Lek to take his position.

"Let me be in control," he whispered in my ear. I did as he asked, and our first strike pocketed a ball. We missed the second, and Roki took a couple of points. She was playing well and seemed focused.

With some disappointment we lost the game, putting Roki ahead. She looked smug in her victory. Owen too had a wide beaming smile on his scared face. The opportunity to see me naked was getting close for him and his eyes darted up and down my body imaging what I might look like naked. It wasn't a nice thought, but it would be Roki's reaction to my humiliation that would hurt the most.

"You're not making me lose are you?" I asked Lek quietly, at the corner of the table.

"No," he said, sincerely. "When we win you can owe me one."

It was only when we began the new game that I found out what he meant by that. As he lent over me to take our first shot, he whispered into my ear. "You can show me your tits in private later." Nothing about that appealed to me, and I tried to dismiss the thoughts.

This time I let him take full control of my shots. He told me where to stand and which ball to go for. I was more like an extension of him now. He was a lot more comfortable with it too, and his hand barely left my side even when we were waiting for the next play.

Any thoughts of giving Lek a private show were put on hold as we won our game handily. Roki didn't look so pleased, and nervously played with her frizzy hair. I felt a little sorry for her now, and decided to call this to an end. I still had to remember that we were on a mission.

"How about we call it quits," I said, calmly.

"How about we up the stakes," she said, firmly. "How about the loser has to blow these guys."

I shook my head incredulously. Did she want to teach me a lesson that badly. I had slapped her, but she had deserved it. I told her that wasn't going to happen and that she had to remember why we were here.

She cocked her head to the side with a smirk on her lips. "Is it because you don't like giving them for free?"

"Stop right now," I snapped. The two men were quiet now and seemed to sense the tension in the room.

"She might not know how to play pool, but she knows how to please men. Isn't that right Emrah?"

I couldn't believe she was saying it, and I could feel my cheeks start to blush. "That's enough." I must have sounded quiet angry, as Lek put a hand on my shoulder to settle me.

"Didn't they have a pool table in the pleasure house?"

My first temptation was to go over there and slap her again, the other was to drag her out of ere and back to the ship. Against my better judgement, I did neither.

"Okay, Roki. We'll play it by your rules."

Both men should have been over the moon, but our little spat had quietened them down. It was only after we started to play again, that I noticed a knowing smile they exchanged with each other. One way or another they would be getting what they wanted

She was playing with anger and spite now, and it made her wild and unpredictable. Each shot she took was with full strength and the balls slammed violently into each other on the table. Lek was taking advantage of her mistakes, and we were soon out in the lead. Was I really going to make her go through this I thought as she missed an easy shot. I still had the comms device in my pocket, but even if I called for help it would take some time. These men weren't drunk or criminals, I was certain they wouldn't force her to do anything she didn't want too, at least I hoped not.

Then I saw her fury replaced by a look of concern. Her demeanor changed and the once spirited girl was now a lot more unsure. It was time to end this. I unhooked my comms device and told Martina that Roki was returning to the surface.

"No, why, " she protested. The men also seemed disappointed, but I made my instructions clear. It was Owen that offered to walk her back to the elevator, which I was happy with. Out of the two, he was the most harmless.

"Bit of tension between you two?" Lek said as the pair made their way out into the tunnels.

"She's new, we've had a few problems in the past."

"Was that true, what she was saying about you work in a pleasure house?"

"No, she just likes to embarrass me."

"It looked like it worked," he said, with a chuckle.

Lek returned to the pool table. As he cleared the balls away he said he didn't think someone like Roki would make such a bet for fun.

"She's new, A little naive maybe."

He chuckled. "Better pool player than you though. Wanna see if you've improved, he asked holding out the cue.

I shook my head and told him I was done playing for the day.

"Don't be silly, Owen will be some time," he said, and tossed the cue at me. "Unless you wanna do something else?"

"Just a few practice shots then."

He stood a respectful distance away as I lined up the ball and landed a more confident strike.

"Nice, your form is improving."

He watched as I moved around the table hitting balls the best I could and even sinking a few. He gave a few pointers too.

"Can I ask you a question, would you really have paid up if we lost the game?"

I shrugged at him, and told him probably not.

"It seemed too good to be true," he said, with a chuckle. "Just a bit of fun with the simple miners."

"I didn't mean it like that. It just got out of hand."

"It's okay, I don't mind being cock teased, just wish you could be honest about it."

I turned to him a little annoyed at his words. "I am being honest, and I don't really like your tone, so let's just leave it at that.

I thought he would back down, but he just shook his head and sighed. "You were teasing Emrah, letting me bend you over the table like a little pleasure girl." He smirked as he said it. Just enough to make my cheeks redden. I could only imagine that this change in demeanor was because it was just me and him.

"Whatever," I said defiantly, turning back to the table. I wasn't going to let him get to me like Roki had done. I hit the ball with more strength this time and it clattered against the others loudly.

"There are some bunks in the back."

I ignored the comment, and continued to take the shots.

"I know you are thinking about it, I know I am."

"It's not going to happen," I said looking over at him.

"I bet you would have let her do it though."

"You don't know what you are talking about." As I spoke I completely missed the ball with my cue and it bounced across the table.

He laughed. "I'm only joking sweetheart. Just teasing, having a bit of fun with the grumpy transport captain."

"Trust me, you're not that funny," I said, and put the cue onto the top of the pool table.

Then suddenly there was a noise, a crackle of a voice. It was my comms device. The voice was clearer now, it was Martina. She asked me what was holding up Roki, as she hadn't arrived at the surface yet. All I could do was look at Lek for an answer.

"I doubt they got lost, Owen knows the way," he offered half heatedly.

Something didn't feel right at all.

********

"You need to show me the way." I said, as I made my way into the tunnels..

"They are fine," he said, with an annoyed tone.

"Just take me to the lift," I snapped, I was still a little shaken but the thought or Roki galvanized me.

"Okay, okay," he said. Together we jogged back through the tunnels. I would have been completely lost. Maybe I was being over protective, but something deep down told me something was wrong. We got back to the elevator and it was still at our level.

"That doesn't seem right," Lek said.

"What do you mean?"

"If Owen had come back he would have come passed us."

"Could they be on the surface?"

He shook his head, and said, he wouldn't have sent to the elevator back. It was a cold feeling that filled me. He was with her somewhere, he could have taken her down a side tunnel and be doing whatever he wanted to her.

"Where would he have taken her?"

He shrugged. "I don't know."

"If he was going to take her somewhere to fuck her, where would he take her?"

"There are no other bunks on this level, maybe a storeroom."

"Show me," I said as calmly as possible." Why?" he asked, throwing up his arms. "They will just be having some fun somewhere."

I took a moment, to compose myself. Then smiled at him and told him that as soon as we found her we could get back to the pool table. He smiled and quickly led the way.

We got to the first one quickly enough, but it was empty. The next one was empty too. This was taking too long. We reached the last one, but that too was empty.

"I can't think of anymore," he said, and took a hold of my wrist. "Lets go back now."

I was numb, and I asked him to think one last time.

"Oh wait, there is one we dont use anymore. They could be there."

We made our way through the dusty tunnels.

I was panting when we reached it, and I flung open the door. It was my worst fear. Roki was there and so was Owen. He wasn't standing though, and lay crumpled on the floor. She stood next to him and looked in a state of shock.

"What happened," I blurted out.

"He, he, tried to grab me."

Lek rushed in, and crouch next to the unconscious Owen.

"He's dead," he said quietly. It was then that I saw the wrench in Roki's hand.

"Give me that," I said, calmly. I could see the tears in her eyes as she handed it over.

"Did he hurt you?"

She shook her head, but was rubbing her wrist.

"I better report this," Lek said.

"Sure, you better check his pockets first."

As he turned to do as I instructed, he asked what he was looking for. I didn't answer, and smashed the wrench hard onto the back of his head. He fell forward over his dead colleagues body. Roki jumped and backed away from the spectacle.

"Did you kill him?" she shrieked.

"I think so," I said flatly, looking at the fountain of blood pouring out of the back of his head.

"Why did you..."

"Remember why we are here." I said, I dropped the bloodied wrench and went to her. I grasped her shoulders and told her to focus.

"We have to go back to the common room, it's the only way to get the copper. If you dont think you are up to it, we can just make a run for it."

She though about it, and told me we should carry on. Before we left I checked us both for blood stains. I was a bit more confident now in finding my way back, and soon we were back in the relative safety of the common room. Roki was still shaking though.

"Tell me what happened." I asked.

"We were going to surface, but then he said he wanted to show me something. He started to get all weird, and told me I had been teasing him. He grabbed me and tried to kiss me, thats when I grabbed the spanner."

"Hmm," I nodded.

"I'm sorry," she said, quietly.

"It's not your fault," I said, and embraced her.

"If I hadn't been such a tease at the pool table," she said.

I wasn't going to tell her I told you so, or try to rub it in. I was to blame just as much.

"It's all forgotten about now."