Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never killed anyone before."

"Well, if anyone deserved it more, it was him," I said coolly. The reality was that it was all my fault, if I hadn't acted the way I did none of this would have happened. I felt so guilty. I was supposed to be in charge.

I held her petite body in my arms. It had shaken her really badly, and my heart went out to her. For a brief moment she looked up at me, and our eyes met. I don't know why I did it, but I lent forward and kissed her. I pulled back and was about to apologize when she kissed me back. Our lips locked together and we tenderly kissed each other. It felt amazing, and I wanted it to continue. This was not the time or the place, and I had to break it.

"Sorry," I said, "I shouldn't have done that."

I could see her blushing, but she agreed that it was a mistake.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

I thought for a moment and told her that we'd have to come up with a reason those two men weren't here anymore.

"We could say they went back to work or something?"

"No, I think that man Fisk is their supervisor, he'd know what shifts they were on."

She suggested a few more things, but none of them seemed right. Any lie that we told could easily be undone. We didn't know how this facility worked. If we came up with some story about them being called away, for all we knew it could be checked quickly and easily, leading us into a dangerous situation.

"Our best bet is just to make for the surface," I said, regretfully. Leaving empty-handed was a disappointment but the most prudent thing right now.

Roki agreed, and as we made our way to the exit we were stopped in our tracks by approaching footsteps. My blood ran cold and I reached for the comms device in my pocket. If there was trouble I just had to press a button and the alarm would be sent. My mind raced for an alternative.

It was Fisk that appeared at the doorway. Thankfully the security guard wasn't with him.

"The copper is all ready, we've sent to the elevator down to load it now."

"That's good," I said, with a little relief.

"Just got to complete the paper work," he said, and gestured towards his little office.

"Sure," I said, calmly, wondering if he was even going to notice his missing men. "Roki, you go wait by the elevator okay. Give me a call when it is ready."

She nodded, and left me and Fisk in the common room. He led me back into his small office and powered up his workstation. He took his seat and I lent against his desk next to him. Adrenaline was still pumping through my veins, and I felt jumpy and on edge.

"Just need a thumb print," he said, and held out a digital pad. It scanned my finger print and bleeped a confirmation.

"All done?" I asked.

"That's it," he said, leaning back into his chair happily. "It was a bit of a pain sorting it out at short notice, next time send some comms if you're gonna be early."

"Will do. How long will it take to load?" I asked.

"Not long." Then he peered over his desk and looked through the glass door. "Where are my men?" he asked, with an annoyed tone.

We were so close to getting away, and my mind raced with possibilities. I could just knock him out, I thought. The copper would need loading on the ship though, which would take time.

"Who knows. I think we annoyed them."

"Really?" he snorted.

I nodded and told him a version of events that involved us rebuffing their advances. As he laughed at my story my eyes were drawn again to the pornographic posters on his wall. The fact that he had them up there said to me a woman had never been in this office with him before. That was my advantage in this situation, and I was going to exploit it.

"It's a shame really," I said, softly. "It's been a very long voyage for me, but manual workers aren't really my type."

"Oh," he replied a in a low tone, and I saw a flush of blood in his cheeks. "I should really get my security to locate them," he said, but half heartedly.

I pouted my lips and said that they would turn up sooner or later. I didn't want him to make any decisions other than the one I was making for him, and to further that I placed my hand on his knee.

"Can my girl supervise the loading herself or do you need to be there?"

He thought about it for a second and looked at my had. With a brief lick of his lips he told me it wasn't procedure, but he would allow it. He opened a comms channel on his desk and gave the brief instructions. Knowing that Roki would be on the surface if anything went wrong down here filled me with optimism.

"We aren't going to be disturbed are we?" I asked, as I pulled the zipper of my coveralls down a little. It didn't open fully but gave him a glimpse of what might be on offer. He shook his head with a slack jawed look to him. I pulled at the bun in my hair and shook my hair loose. I was the seductress, and playing the part perfectly, he was paralyzed with lust in his eyes.

It was a ridiculous situation. I might have been in my forties, but I was an attractive woman, and here I was offering my body to this lump of a man. In hindsight, he would look back at this and realise what a fool he was and that his lust clouded his judgement. For the moment he couldn't keep his eyes off me as I puffed up my hair with my fingers.

I didn't want to hit him in the head as I had done with Lek. Killing this man could be avoided. I needed to get him in a sleeper hold.

"Is there somewhere more comfortable we could go?" I cooed.

He nodded quickly. "There's a bunk room in the back," he said with a wide grin.

I asked him to show me and squeezed his knee to make my point. He was a pig of a man, and it was a struggle to pretend that I wanted him. In the pleasure house I had been high on wax which made things like this feel less real, and more palatable.

He managed to pull his fat body up from the chair. There was a deep exertion of breath as he did so.

"Ladies first," he said, and gestured to the door.

I cursed inwardly, as I needed to get behind him. A man his size would go down hard if I just punched him, but he committed no crime against me and I still felt somewhat reluctant to hurt him as much as needed. A woman like Martina would have killed him at the first opportunity, but I wasn't her.

Ever the gentleman he let me lead the way. It was frustrating, but I would get my chance I was sure of that. I walked in front of him, swaying my hip as I did to keep up the illusion.

The bunk room was fairly large with about seven empty beds. It was just as ratty and rundown as the rest of the place, and smelt of unwashed men. There was nothing romantic about it.

Just play it cool I said to myself, I was in charge here. I turned toward him and saw the large smile on his fat face. Nothing about this man appealed to me. Just the thought of his fat sweaty body on top of me was enough to turn my stomach. I couldn't show that though, and gave him a wicked smile.

"Don't be shy," I said, seductively and grabbed his necktie. With the cheap fabric between my fingers I slowly pulled him further into the room. It was then that my comms device came to life. I pressed one finger to his lips as I answered it. It was Roki, she was loading the copper now, and I could make my way to the surface. It was great to hear. She was safe, and our job was almost complete.

Fisk was content to watch what I did next. I wondered if he had ever been seduced like this before. Only in a pleasure house I guessed. Little did he know, thats where I had learned to act like this.

"You are a naughty boy, aren't you?" I asked, with a sly smile.

He nodded quickly, and made a move towards me. With a deftness I had learned on Ferrin, I halted him with a wag of my finger.

This is how I should have been with the other men. Confident and in control. Instead, I had acted wrongly and let my embarrassment get the better of me. They were dead because of my emotions. If I was ever going to make this new lifestyle work, I had to get over that feeling. I had to be a pirate, I had to be in control.

I took a step back from him and unzipped my coveralls to my waist. I had no qualms in exposing myself like this for him, this time it was on my terms. His eyes grew as I peeled apart the grey fabric and presented my large round breasts to him. Even with no bra they lost none of their shape.

"I am a naughty girl, I said, and I pulled my arms out of my outfit and let it pool at my waist. His eyes darted from my flat stomach to my ample bosom then back again in quick succession.

"God, you are so fucking sexy," he mumbled.

I smiled in a genuine manner. I was having fun, and did a little twirl for him. He was totally in my power.

"Take off your tie," I said. As he did as instructed, and hooked my thumbs in the impromptu waistband of my coveralls. His fingers fumbled awkwardly with the tie as I teasingly tugged them a little lower. "I think I might have to tie you up."

He grunted and nodded quickly. The outline of his erection was clearly visible under the paunch of his stomach. Just a helpless little man unable to see passed his own desires.

"You want to fuck me dont you?"

He nodded and offered up the tie. I hadn't wanted to hurt him, but this really felt like payback for everything that had happened to me. I didn't want it to end so quickly now. The copper was loaded, but I wasn't ready to go just yet. This is how I should have felt all along, strong and powerful. I began to stroke my finger up and down my flat stomach. The memory of kissing Roki was still clear in my mind and I wished I had been more confident with her. I should have kissed her more.

Fisk was unable to act without my say so and just watched as I ran my finger around the curves of my breasts. The tie still hung loosely in his fat hand.

"Why don't you tie me up," I said. I held out my wrists in front of him with a faux shy look on my face.

He needed no more convincing and approached me. I could see he was trembling with anticipation as he wrapped the cheap fabric around my thin wrists. He didn't get to tie it though, and with a giggle I pulled them away quickly. I backed away slowly, and sucked my bottom lip into my mouth.

"If you want me you will have to catch me."

He was smiling, knowing what the game was. I was ready though and sprang to the side as he made his lunge. Giggling as I did, and turned back to him. He came at me again, but I sidestepped him easily. He was fat and slow, and I was fast and sprightly. I smiled a seductive smile as I led him around the large room. He was like a dog following a master. A master that he was desperate to fuck.

He huffed and puffed, and he made vain attempts to seize hold of me. He was tiring, while my stamina was still strong. All the time a smile was on his wobbling lips. Mine too as I was enjoying every second of his torment. I was getting bolder too, letting him get closer and closer to catching me. I wondered if he would collapse without me even touching him.

Then with a large exertion that I hadn't thought he had in him, he managed to seize my wrist. It didn't worry me at first, but he was a lot stronger than I had given him credit for and was unable to pull it free..

"Got you," he exclaimed with much labored breath.

"You did," I replied with giggle. I knew he would have to let go at some point. This was a game after all, for all he knew, I was just as eager as him.

"Come here," he grunted and tried to pull me close to him. I instead danced around him, twirling him on the spot, playing the ever reluctant slut. Still, I was at arms distance, but his fat fingers were starting to rub painfully into my wrist. He wasn't letting go of his prize so easily. With me in his vice-like grip it felt like the balance of power had shifted. I wasn't trapped though, and I knew I could end it at anytime I wanted. A firm kick in is stomach, or a sharp strike to his throat would finish him off.

I tugged him playfully across the concrete floor, not really wanting to end things so soon. He was following me, his eyes fixed on my bare chest. With my free hand I cupped a breast and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Ohh, you are such a fucking tease," he wheezed.

I snorted a laugh, and nodded. River of sweat dripped off his brow onto his protruding stomach, and his chest heaved heavily. The game had been fun, but enough was enough, I had my job to complete. Teasing this man had been very satisfying, but sadly it had to end.

This time when he tried to tug me towards him, I didn't resist. and let him pull my body against his. I would make it as painless as possible for him, I thought. I had expected Fisk to wrap his arms around my waist, if he had done than I could have pressed my arm to his throat and made him pass out. He didn't though, and instead twirled me around and seized my free arm, pulling them both together behind my back. He was a lot rougher now and I almost gasped with the sharp pain it caused.

With him at my back it was impossible to do anything at the moment, but it was important not to lose control. I playfully squirmed in his grip.

"I've been a bad girl," I crooned.

Sooner or later he would want me in a more comfortable position. I had to bide my time and make him think I wanted more.

"I love a girl who likes to play rough," he grunted, as he spoke he pressed my wrists together and held them in one of his hands leaving he other free. I was about to reply when his free hand reached around my body and clamped itself onto one of my breasts. He squeezed hard and firmly. I let out a soft pleasurable sigh, one that was enough to show him my compliance.

"I want to suck your dick," I groaned. He would have to release me, so he could unbuckle his belt.

He was content to massage my breast, He fingers were strong and squeezed my flesh hard. I could hear his own grunts of pleasure from behind me. My nipple began to harden, and he gave it a firm tug.

"Ladies first." he said, and plunged his hand down the front of my coveralls.

I squirmed as much as I could but his large strong hand found my pussy. He squeezed it firmly, making my breath catch in the back of my throat.

"That's it," he grunted and began to roughly massage it. My head felt light and dizzying sensation overtook me.There was no way I could fight him off, he had my arms held in a impossible to break hold.

"No, I cried out. "Please stop."

He didn't and in moments my body reacted and I felt the sensation between my legs. A feeling of panic started to rise in me.

"You're loving it," he said, as his fingers found fresh delights in my wet pussy. My breathing was getting heavier, and my body was tingling with the sensation. Martina was only a call away but I couldn't reach my comms device. As I fought against his onslaught, the picture of her came into my head. For a brief second I imagined it was her hand touching me.

"Ahh," I groaned. I could do nothing but try to fight the against the pleasure, but it was a losing battle. His hand increased it pressure, and he was rubbing harder and faster. My reactions were egging him on.

"Ah, ah, ah," I cried helplessly.

"Tell me your not loving it," he whispered.

"Fuck you," I moaned.

He chuckled, and stopped being so rough. His fingers glided in and out of me with a gentle tenderness now. It gave me time to catch my breath. I felt his thumb searching for my clit, and with a sharp intake of breath from me, he knew he had found it. Somehow this was worse, and I began to aimlessly squirm again. It was too late to fight back, my body was loving every second of it now. My groans were more throaty and reverberated loudly in the back of my throat.

"Shh," he whispered. as I felt my orgasm build.

"You bastard," I whimpered. He knew that I wasn't just the passive one anymore. My hips were rocking back and forth against his hand. The circles his calloused thumb were making against my clit were sending me over the edge. It felt very quiet in this cramped dark bunk room now, just the slight noises I was making filling the air.

Jolts of electricity passed through my pelvis, and were making my body jerk sporadically. I knew it was coming, and he was making it last, making me wait. Then like a warm blanket it enveloped me.

"Ahhh," I growled and my body was filled with a deep warm feeling.

Sweat poured off my brow and my knees felt like jelly. It took all my effort not to collapse on the spot.

"Come on he grunted and walked my trembling body forward towards one of the bunks. With just the slightest push he sent me face first onto the bare mattress. I immediately tried to push myself up but my arms were aching from the odd angle they had been held in. With another effort I tried to raise myself, but this time it was Fisk that stopped me, He took a seat next to me and placed one of his fat hands between my shoulder blades and pushed me back down.

"I don't want this," I spluttered.

"Uh huh," he grunted and pulled down my coveralls, exposing my ass. Then with a loud whack his hand came crashing down on my firm buttocks.

"Owww," I cried out.

There was another hard slap against my rear. The pain was incredible, and sharp. It made my whole body jerk forward. This wasn't a playful slap, but a frustrated one. The type that a man gave to a teasing slut. All my protests were seen as part of the game.

It was an even dozen before he finally stopped his onslaught. My ass was on fire whilst my arms and legs ached just as badly. I hadn't realised just how out of shape I really was. He was taking a breather and I could hear his labored breathing. This wasn't over though. He was going to fuck me on this dirty mattress.

I had to get back control, or at least get myself in a more favorable position.

"Tie me up," I whispered. It was a risky suggestion, but I remembered he had dropped the tie onto the floor. It was my only hope.

"Mmmm, is that how you like it?"

"I do."

He was stroking his fingers up and down my sweat covered back as he spoke. Then with one last slap against my ass he rose from the bed, much to the delight of the springs and myself.

I was able to roll over now, and get some much-needed relief in my limbs. I was still shaking though, and tried to calm myself. I took as many deep breaths as I could, as he waddled back towards me with the necktie wrapped around his fist.

"You gonna be a good girl for me?" he asked, with a smirk plastered over his bright red face.

I shook my head coyly, as I rose from the bed and stood to face him. I didn't take a fighting stance, and instead stood there with my wrists held out for him.

"You're such a dirty girl," he said, and he wrapped the tie around my wrists.

In a very quick movement, I snatched my hands away and brought the sides of them down hard against the side of his neck. He reeled in pain, and I followed up with a hard kick against his knee. He went over easily, and I was quick to jump onto his back. The clammy sweat from his shirt was pressed against my breasts, as I wrapped my arms around his throat. I squeezed and squeezed until his body went limp. He landed with the thump onto the concrete floor.

He wasn't dead, just knocked out.

I took a few moments to collect myself and sort out my coveralls. It had all gone very badly, very quickly. The feeling between my legs was still there, and I tried to block it out. My mission was complete now, and I headed for the surface.

*******

Once we had left the system, Berta congratulated me on a job well done. She told me most of her missions were never conducted like that. They usually went in with force. It might mean a few deaths, or damage to the ship, but they would usually get a larger haul. This way meant less profit, but also less danger. It was a compromise she was happy with.

"I'll have a full debrief written up within the hour," I told her.