All Comments on 'Captain of Her Heart'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great way to spread the flu.

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
Flu

Can you catch the flu through your pussy?

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 5 years ago
Sick Days With Only PBS

Oh, I remember those days before cable TV. Fortunately these young ladies had other things to keep them occupied. Cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I know it's a silly thing to criticize, given that this is literally porn, but this reads like a bad porn movie. That's not a bad thing, necessarily, but I couldn't get into it.

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 5 years ago
Different for you

Almost everything is different about this story for you as far as the characters go, but of course you made it work. Excellent as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nicest number

Forget the flu. (A highly-skilled writer would have found a more acceptable premise for this moment, one which would not divert some commenters into mentioning flu.) At least in this story the author focuses on one issue long enough to make staying with it worthwhile: The two young women finally 69, and smell and taste and hear each other cum. Yum, yum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Cell Phone????

Every High School student & slut, has a phone, Sara didn't????

ker63469ker63469about 3 years ago

I really liked the story. But the flu aspect was a little much. Wouldn't most people shy away from a sexual encounter if the possibility of catching it was there? And if she had recover to the point she was no longer contagious that should have been included. Still a very enjoyable tale

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife had a lesbian lover in high school, she loves reading "Captain of my Heart". Brings back fond memories of high school, and makes her really wet.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl2 months ago

A beautiful way for two young lesbians to finally express their love and desire for each other! Sweet young love, passion and desire. They will have a fabulous weekend!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...